The Pick-up - Cover

The Pick-up

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rob almost ran her down in the middle of the night. She had her son with her and seemed in distress and needed to get away from what was frightening her. Being the Good Samaritan Rob gave her and her son a ride to the bus station. His conscience would not let him leave them there all alone with no money. So he took them home with him. Much to Rob's dismay, she would not leave no matter what help Rob offered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

I gave Pat $500.00 and bought her a bus ticket to Huston, Texas. I put her on the bus and told her never to come back. I figure a thousand miles was far enough away.

Mary Lou convinced Josh to stay with her and Betty for a few days before calling his dad. He agreed to stay only if he could suck my cock when the four of us got together. I did not want to be a party pooper, so I agreed. Besides, I got one hell of a hard-on watching the little guy fuck one of them while I fucked the other. Betty had taken quite a liking to fucking Josh over the past few days.

Josh called his dad to come to pick him up. It turned out he wasn’t even the Chief of Police. Mr. John Swift turned out to be a bi-sexual insurance adjuster. He could not thank us enough for taking care of Josh and letting Josh call him. We had a few drinks to celebrate. Maybe, too many drinks.

Mary Lou was riding my cock as we watched Josh suck his dad’s cock while his dad licked Betty’s pussy. His dad offered to blow me but ended up with Mary Lou sucking his cock instead. First Josh, then I fucked Betty. I’m pretty sure Josh’s dad fucked Mary Lou, but I was too busy fucking Betty to pay much attention to them.

It was almost midnight when Josh and his dad were ready to leave. Mary Lou insisted they come back next weekend, She had declared Josh was her boyfriend, and it was not fair that his dad got to keep him all to himself. I don’t think Josh’s dad was disappointed with the prospect of coming back from the way he kissed Mary Lou and Betty goodbye.

No, he didn’t kiss me. He only shook my hand.

I think Betty and I are getting back together again. Maybe it’s Mary Lou, Betty and me getting back together. There are always three of us in Betty’s bed when I stay over. Then there are the weekends Josh, and his dad would stop by. I have even taken to sucking a cock now and then. Betty and Mary Lou get a big kick out of it when the guys put on a little show for them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.