The Pick-up - Cover

The Pick-up

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rob almost ran her down in the middle of the night. She had her son with her and seemed in distress and needed to get away from what was frightening her. Being the Good Samaritan Rob gave her and her son a ride to the bus station. His conscience would not let him leave them there all alone with no money. So he took them home with him. Much to Rob's dismay, she would not leave no matter what help Rob offered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

We walked over to Betty’s a few minutes after six. Betty answered the door, and I was relieved to see she had her slacks on.

Dinner was great as I expected it would be. If Betty had any faults, it sure wasn’t in the culinary arts. I gained seven pounds when I was dating her. The kids went to Mary Lou’s bedroom as soon as they cleared the table. I wondered if they were playing video games or something a little more adult. We adjourned to the living room after helping clean up the kitchen and opened the wine. Pat and I shared the couch, and Betty took the lounge chair across from us.

“Well, Robert, It’s been a long time since I had the pleasure of making dinner for you.”

“It was fabulous, Betty. I enjoyed every bite.”

Betty was never shy about asking personal questions, “So Pat, have you had any luck getting this guy into your bed yet?”

Pat was all smiles, “As a matter of fact...”

“Hey, you two. I’m right here in case you haven’t noticed.”

Betty was not put off, “Oh shush, Rob. It’s not like you haven’t been in my bed a few times. So it’s not like I don’t know you well enough to ask a few personal questions. Besides, I want to make sure you are being well taken care of. How’s her cooking?”

“Her cooking is just fine. Now don’t embarrass Pat.”

Pat was getting a kick out of my embarrassment. Pat put her arm around me and kissed my cheek. Further deepening the red in my neck. “It’s okay, Robert. It’s just girl talk, and we are all adults here.”

Just then, Mary Lou came out of her bedroom and over to her mom dressed in just a t-shirt that just about covered her ass. When she bent over to whisper in her mother’s ear, half her bare ass was showing. She certainly was not just playing video games with Josh.

Pat took my hand and squeezed to let me know she had noticed the display. She then licked her lips as if anticipating a tasty dish. I was unsure if she meant it was a desirable little piece of ass for her or me. Who knew what Pat’s thoughts were when it came to girls? She was damn liberal when it came to her son.

Betty answered Mary Lou loud enough for us to hear. “Yes, Honey, there is lube in my nightstand and just one bag of chips. Take water, no tonic this late at night.”

Mary Lou went to the kitchen and got a bag of chips and two bottles of water, then off to her mother’s bedroom before she disappeared back into her bedroom and shut the door.

I couldn’t sit here and not ask any longer, “Betty, How come you are so comfortable with what is going on in Mary Lou’s bedroom?”

“First of all, Mary Lou has protection, so pregnancy is not an issue. And tell me, for God’s sake, why any mother would put her daughter on the pill if she didn’t expect her to have sex. If you put her on the pill and she has sex and does not tell you about it, is that better than being realistic and allowing her to have sex with a nice boy like Josh? His mother approves, so everyone is on-board, and we can advise them on taking proper care of themselves and their partner.”

I didn’t have a good argument for her reasoning, “You certainly have a point there. It’s just that they are so young.”

“Rob, my daughter, could take you on, and Josh is capable of showing Pat or me a good time if it came down to that. I saw you and Pat checking out my daughter’s ass. And you know what? It does not bother me one bit that the two of you may desire her.”

Pat leaned forward and, with all seriousness, asked Betty, “Do you desire my Josh?”

Betty shrugged. “I may have given it a passing thought now and then. He is one cute kid.”

“Do you think Mary Lou would be jealous if you did have sex with my Josh?” Pat continued with her questions.

I had a feeling this conversation was way out of my depth. There was an undertone of a conspiracy to further Josh’s sexual education. After hearing Pat say she would entertain the thought of having sex with Josh if he asked her to, I shouldn’t have been surprised at her offering her son to Betty. I just sat still as my eyes flicked from Pat to Betty, wondering what Betty’s answer would be. Her answer totally floored me.

“If Rob was willing to have sex with Mary Lou, I think she would share.” Betty turned her attention to me. “You can’t be so naive, Rob, that you did not know that she was trying to seduce you while we were dating?”

“I ... I totally missed that. Yeah, Mary Lou dressed and acted a little casual around me, but I thought she was just trying to be like her mother.”

“Rob, you looked every chance you got.” Betty’s accusation hit the mark.

“Yeah, I looked, and you never said anything when you saw me looking. But I never thought anything would come of it.”

“But you thought about it, didn’t you?” Betty persisted.

“Okay, I might have had a fantasy or two.”

Pat put her arm around me, “You know your problem, Robert. It’s the fact that you cannot separate sex and lust from love. I have a deep affection for you, Robert, and what we had earlier was lust that resulted in sex but not love. I think you still have affection for Betty, and sex with her now would be just that, sex. You need to think sex will result in love. Well, it does not always end that way. Most of the time, it’s sex just for the enjoyment of it.”

“I understand what you are saying, but what does that have to do with the kids?”

Pat became very animated as she confessed, “I will be honest with you, Rob. I love sex. I embrace lust. I would have sex with anyone in this house who was willing to go to bed with me, including Mary Lou, Betty, and yes, Josh too. I even liked sex with that bastard of a husband that I have. Now there is a case of lust and no love. I went willingly to his bed right up until the night I had enough of his abusing Josh and me and had my chance to run.”

I sat astounded at Pat’s confession. Then an amazing thing happened. Betty stood up and undid her slacks, and kicked off her pumps. Pat stood and unzipped her skirt. Betty’s slacks and Pat’s skirt hit the floor at the same time. Neither one of them was wearing pantyhose. They met just on the other side of the coffee table and embraced and kissed. Their fingers gripped the sides of each other’s panties and pushed them halfway down their thighs. I took out my cock and started to stroke it as they each put a hand between the other’s legs. They spread their legs a bit, and I could clearly see Pat’s ass and between her thighs where Betty’s fingers played with Pat’s pussy. They continued to kiss as they explored each other’s bodies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.