The Pick-up - Cover

The Pick-up

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rob almost ran her down in the middle of the night. She had her son with her and seemed in distress and needed to get away from what was frightening her. Being the Good Samaritan Rob gave her and her son a ride to the bus station. His conscience would not let him leave them there all alone with no money. So he took them home with him. Much to Rob's dismay, she would not leave no matter what help Rob offered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

I had to wake Pat up when I parked in my driveway. She woke up with a start and was a little disoriented. But she seemed to recover quickly. She got out of the car, opened the back door, and woke up Josh. I took their suitcase out of the trunk and showed them into the house.

I gave Pat a quick tour of the house, pointing out the bathrooms and kitchen. The Cape originally had three bedrooms, but I had converted one into my office. Josh would have to make do with the couch for the night.

I showed Pat the guest room and left the suitcase on the bed. I went to the hall closet and took out a blanket. I took one of the pillows from my bed for Josh. Josh was already on the couch, sound asleep. Pat took the blanket, covered him up, and slipped the pillow under his head.

Thankfully the preliminary courtesies were soon over with, and she disappeared into the guest bedroom. I didn’t even bother getting my travel bag from the trunk of the car. I just went to bed and crashed.

What I thought would be an overnight stay turned into four days. Josh even made friends with other kids in the neighborhood. We did the food shopping, and I ended up buying a box of the special tea she liked and Josh’s favorite snacks, along with a few other things I didn’t know I needed.

I have to admit I was eating better, but she kept putting me off when I asked or mentioned her situation and what she wanted to do. I tried to gently let her know I expected her to make other arrangements without outright telling her she had overstayed her welcome.

We were in the kitchen having a cup of coffee. I again hinted that Pat would be better off with family and that I would be glad to help see her safely get to wherever she wanted to go. As usual, she ignored me and changed the subject. “You know Robert; this place could use some brightening up. Some flowers for the table. Maybe some brighter curtains.”

I wasn’t interested in purchasing curtains to satisfy a temporary guest, so I went for the flowers. “There is a meadow that has a lot of wildflowers. Will that do?”

“That will do just fine.”

We went for a walk in the woods behind my house. There was a path that led to the meadow. It was cooler in the woods and tranquil. We could hear birds warning of our arrival and the rustling of chipmunks and squirrels.

Halfway to the meadow, we heard some voices off to the right side of the path. It sounded like Josh and a girl.

I asked Pat if she wanted to check on them.

She seemed to think that was a good idea. “Maybe they would like to come with us to the meadow.”

We cut off the path and came to a clearing. Josh had his pants down, and Mary Lou Miller was playing with his cock. I was about to break it up when Pat threw her arm out in front of me and put her finger to her lips.

Mary Lou lived a few doors down from me with her mother. She was not much older than Josh. I had dated Betty Miller, Mary Lou’s mother, for about a year. She got tired of all my travel and said she needed someone around a lot more than I was able to be. We parted ways amicably.

I did get to know Mary Lou when I dated her mother, and she was a bit of a tease. She would walk around the house in just her panties and a t-shirt when I was there. Her mother did not seem to care even when she sat with her legs open across from us while we watched TV in the living room. Of course, her mother wasn’t much better. She often dressed the same way around the house. I will admit I miss those long legs and butt walking around in just bikini panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.