The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 28: Welcome Home

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: Welcome Home - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Jack and Lisa made it back to Los Angeles a little after six Sunday night. Their revised schedule had worked well for them. Jack picked up two green shards in the Seattle area and a third in Tacoma, all from various tech company executives. He had then retrieved a pair of green crystal shards in Reno, one from a casino owner and the other from a very successful gambler.

Then it was on to Las Vegas. That was a different experience. Jack retrieved two green shards, one from a casino owner and the other from a very successful singer whose popularity was considerably greater than his talent. A third shard, however, was a red shard which had come into the possession of a drug lord and gang leader. With Construct directing him he gave the driver directions to a nondescript suburban house. Jack had the driver park, and was immediately surrounded by several unpleasant looking individuals, all of whom had suspicious bulges in their jackets. Jack took control and ordered them all to follow him inside. He did the same at the door and was escorted into the drug lord’s presence. Jack took control and took the red shard, and then touched it to the red crystal, to allow it to be absorbed.

“Lord, you should dispose of these criminals,” said Construct.

“They have not attacked me, Construct. That sounds like murder to me.”

“It is not murder, Lord. It is justice.”

“Justice?”

“Lord, one of the duties of the Lords of Light was to act as the final arbiters of justice. They had the final say over the dispensation of justice. While there were other courts, lower courts, only a Lord of Light had the ability to see into a soul, to see if the court had been correct in its judgment, and to determine the proper penalty,” Construct explained. “Being a Lord of Light, having a crystal of power, has duties. It is not all non-stop fornication and breeding - which you need to begin, Lord! You should be breeding and spreading the ancient bloodline! - It is also giving good government and justice. These men are criminals. They sell drugs to children, they kill and cause unimaginable misery, they deserve punishment. It is your duty, Lord of Light.”

Jack considered Construct’s words, and then looked at the group standing before him. The leader he had taken the shard from had killed fourteen men and six women to get to his position. His lieutenant ran drugs up from Mexico and killed the ‘mules’ who brought it in. Others in the room killed or raped or stole. One kidnapped children for use in child pornography. Another paid off police to allow them to continue. There was no goodness in the group. He lifted a hand, pointing it at each in turn, and ended their lives.

Jack thought long and hard about what he had just done as his driver took him back to the Mirage. That only lasted until the limo pulled up to the entrance. He wasn’t sure what criteria Tina had used in selecting hotels, but he approved of her choices. Jack had simply specified he wanted nice, large suites and that money was not an issue. For their time in Vegas they were staying in a penthouse suite at the Mirage. Tina arranged membership status at every amenity at the resort, from the spa and gym to the nightclubs and restaurants. While he was out, he had simply told Tina to indulge.

Jack took the private elevator to their suite and let himself in but found it empty. He did, however, find a note saying she was down at the pool and to put on some trunks and join her. Jack smiled and looked in their bedroom for swim trunks, but instead found a pair of Speedos laid out on the bed. “Ye Gods!” he exclaimed. “I can’t wear these!”

“Actually, Lord, by the standards of your culture you are one of the few men who have the physique to wear such a suit. Your concubine will enjoy the sight, as will a wide variety of other women. Not only will they want to fornicate with you, they will be anxious to breed with you. You will be seen as a highly desirable genetic mate.”

Jack rolled his eyes, and then commented, “Maybe so, but no way am I wandering through the hotel like that!” He stripped naked and took a quick shower and then pulled on the skimpy suit. Over it he pulled on a pair of shorts and a short-sleeved beach shirt. He looked around the Mirage Pool but didn’t find her, nor could he sense her. Curious he asked one of the barmaids if there was another pool, and she pointed him towards the Bare Pool Lounge, which was a separate pool. He continued to a secluded pool area that was behind a gate with an attendant. That proved a minimal delay, since he simply had the attendant let him in. A few minutes later he was sitting down in a beach chair next to Lisa.

“Lord! I was wondering when you would show up!” she said, smiling when she saw him approach. “Didn’t you see the swimsuit I left out for you?”

“If you think I am wearing a Speedo through the casino, you are sadly mistaken.”

“You’d look good in a Speedo, Lord. At least you’re here now. I have been getting hit on all afternoon!”

“So if I’m in a Speedo maybe I’ll get hit on instead? Ha, ha!”

Lisa laughed at him. “Come on, strip down. Let’s get in the pool.”

Jack stared at his concubine. She was wearing what seemed to be a thong bottom, with side ties; she was laying on her stomach and her swimsuit bottom only consisted of a few tiny strings, including the one running up between her buttcheeks. Jack took off his shirt and his shorts, showing he was wearing the Speedo. “Happy now?”

“Ummm, Lord, very happy. Suddenly I want to head upstairs again.”

“Pool first,” Jack said.

Lisa laughed and sat upright. That was when Jack really noticed the difference in the pool. While he had seen several topless women around the pool, it seemed more real when it was Lisa sitting upright and topless. He held out his hand and pulled Lisa to her feet and led her to the pool. They swam around and played grab-ass in the pool for half an hour, and then Lisa said, she wanted to get some more sun. She climbed from the pool with Jack following and lay down face up on her lounge chair. Tossing a bottle of suntan lotion to him, she said, “Jack, Lord, do me a favor and take care of this, please.” Then she closed her eyes.

Jack drizzled some lotion on the beautiful brunette’s legs and rubbed it in, and then repeated it with her arms. By the time he was finished, Lisa’s nipples were stiff, and she was moaning quietly. “Please, Lord, Jack, the stuff in the middle needs lotion, too!” she whispered.

“Soon, little one.” He squirted some lotion on her stomach and lightly rubbed it around her navel.

“Oh, Jack, please!” she moaned.

Jack glanced between her legs. Her bikini bottom was incredibly small, barely covering her pussylips, and transparent, so he could see her cunt pulsing with her need. He looked around the pool and found several women staring at him. One interested him, a tall redhead in her mid-twenties. She was only wearing a bikini bottom made of netting, oversized sunglasses, and stripper heels. Unlike Lisa, however, she had a very small landing strip of pussy hair. Construct commented, “Lord, she has much of the ancient blood in her. You should breed her!”

“Why not?” He looked over at the redhead and smiled and motioned with his head for her to approach.

She sauntered over slowly, enjoying the effect she had on the other men around the pool. “You look like a professional. Just what would it take to get a massage like that?”

Jack looked up and said, “I’m not looking for payment in money.” He gave her a simple command to be totally honest with them.

The woman answered, “Somehow I didn’t think you were.” Jack put some lotion on Lisa’s breasts and began rubbing it in, and Lisa whimpered and shivered, orgasming at his touch. She said, “I definitely would like to have you help me.”

“We haven’t even been introduced yet.”

“I’m Barb Sinclair.”

Jack glanced at her left hand, which had both a wedding band and an engagement ring with a ridiculously large diamond in it. “Mister Sinclair not available to help with that?”

“Mister Sinclair is at the blackjack tables and will be there for a few hours. He’s also very rich and older than the rest of us combined.”

“I don’t think I’d be able to properly take care of both of you down here at the pool,” said Jack.

Lisa opened her eyes and gave the redhead an appraising look. “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.”

Barb Sinclair looked at Lisa in surprise. “You wouldn’t mind?”

“Not as long as I can join in. John can fuck us both to death and still have strength for more.”

“Really? Sounds delightful!”

“Come along, John. Let’s take the party upstairs.” Lisa climbed off the lounger and put on a coverup, and Mrs. Sinclair went back to her own chair and did the same. A few minutes later they were in an elevator going up to the penthouse suite. As soon as they were inside, Lisa stripped naked and then helped Barb out of her suit. Both women undressed Jack.

Barb gasped as she saw what Jack was packing in his Speedo. “I definitely need some of this!” She grabbed for her purse and pulled out a small foil package.

“You’re kidding me, right?” commented Jack.

“John wants me to have his baby, and says he’s going to test any children for his DNA. For some reason, he thinks I might not be wholesome and pure,” she laughed. “It’s just too bad he can’t get it up without Viagra.”

“I wouldn’t worry about either Viagra or rubbers. I don’t need either. Afterwards, just introduce me to your hubby and I’ll make sure he doesn’t do any checks,” replied Jack. Then he gave her a subtle command and she put away the condom packet.

Barb gave him a nervous look but allowed Lisa and Jack to take her into the bedroom. She lay down on it while they stripped off her heels, and then Jack climbed on top. Seconds later he was inside her and Barb was in the middle of the biggest orgasm she had enjoyed in years. Lisa lay down next to her and began sucking Barb’s nipples and reaching between the two fucking people to rub Barb’s clit. “Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!” the redhead babbled.

Jack fucked her hard, pounding his cock down into her hungry cunt. She was tight and wet, and if she wasn’t getting much from her husband, she fucked like she was spreading her legs regularly for somebody. He groaned and filled her pussy to overflowing and Lisa moved and began licking up the overflow. Jack moved behind his concubine and stuffed his still erect cock into her doggy style.

They spent the rest of the afternoon screwing every possible way, after which they cleaned up and went down to the Sinclair’s suite. Barb dressed and led them all down to the casino, where Jack ordered Barb’s husband to not care about who the father of his new child was. Construct had already informed him she was pregnant.

Jack and Lisa enjoyed two other women during their stay, with Jack impregnating both. Then they flew home, enjoying another round of Mile-High Club membership once they were at altitude. After they landed, it was a quick ride home.

Jack ended up carrying the luggage inside, as Lisa greeted her sister concubines. Inside he found Sharley, Dakota, and Teresa all wearing lingerie and hugging Lisa. He tossed the luggage in through the door, and the girls all came over to him and began hugging him. “Oh, Lord, we have missed you so much!” exclaimed Sharley.

“Yes, Lord, come in and take your pants off, so we can show you how much we missed you!” said Dakota.

Jack laughed at that. Fortunately, Lisa had told him to stop at a Subway on the way home. “As soon as you get inside the house, the girls are going to want to make up for a week away,” she had told him. Now it looked like Lisa had been amazingly prescient.

“Is that all I am to you, nothing but an orgasm machine? I feel so cheap and abused!” he exclaimed dramatically.

“Yes, that’s it, Lord, that’s your job!” replied Teresa. “Now, take your pants off!” she ordered.

Jack shook his head and laughed, and then grabbed the luggage and carried it upstairs with the women behind him. He tossed it in a corner and allowed Sharley and Dakota to push him onto the bed.

“Me first, Lord!” exclaimed Sharley. She was wearing a fly-away baby-doll top and high heels, and as soon as Jack’s erection came into view, she moved forward and began sucking his cock. Dakota had on a see-thru sleepshirt and she pushed Jack back on the bed and crawled over him and sat on his face, begging him to lick her pussy. Before he went to work, Jack glanced at Lisa, and found Teresa stripping her naked and kissing her. It seemed like everyone was going to have fun.

The first thing that made Jack think something unusual was happening was when Sharley coaxed him to orgasm and swallowed his load. For the last month she had been insistent on taking all his jism in her pussy, to ensure that she got pregnant. Moments after he came, Dakota climbed off his face and all four girls grinned at him. “Does that mean what I think it does?”

“It sure does, Daddy!” exclaimed a laughing Sharley.

“Huh!” Jack shook his head and thought about it. It was one thing for Construct to inform he that he had impregnated several women in Vegas and that his improved semen would assuredly knock up any unprotected concubine, but it was quite another thing to contemplate fatherhood! He looked at Sharley, who had a suddenly nervous look on her face. “For real?”

She nodded and smiled but was afraid Jack would back out on it now. What if he didn’t want her pregnant. “Lord?”

Jack gave her a wry smile. “Congratulations, I guess. I think our lives are about to change dramatically. You girls really need to find us a larger house!”

“Are you happy, Lord?” she asked.

“Come up here and let me show you.” Sharley climbed onto the bed with him and he took her in his arms and kissed her, not even caring that he could taste a hint of his cum in her mouth. “So, if I don’t need to fuck your pussy all the time, does that mean we can do other things now?”

“Yes, Lord, yes!” she replied. Now that Sharley was no longer worried about Jack’s reaction, she wanted to be fucked long and hard. “Please, Lord, in my ass! You know I like it there!”

“Okay, but it’s not going to be just me. We’re all going to fuck you in the ass,” he replied.

“Lord?” asked Lisa and Teresa.

Jack rolled off the bed and sat down in an armchair. “Get the K-Y out and get me stiff and slick,” he told Teresa. To Lisa he said, “Make sure Sharley’s lubed up, too. Dakota, find us a nice big vibrator, something with a lot of bumps and a clit stimulator, something big and powerful.” Then Jack leaned back in the chair as the women prepared him and Sharley. When they were ready, he pulled Sharley onto his lap, while Dakota aimed his cock upright, so that Sharley’s rosebud was aimed squarely over it. Sharley slowly sank down onto Jack’s cock, moaning as it filled her rear. Once she was in place, Jack ordered, “Dakota, stuff the vibrator up her pussy and turn it on high. Teresa, Lisa, suck her tits. Make this concubine cum like she’s never cum before!”

Sharley gasped out, “Lord, Lord...”, but then stopped as her body went into orgasm overload. Jack kept his hands on her waist, guiding her motions as she jerked and jumped around on his cock. Sharley reveled as her sisters suckled her nipples, but what really set her off was the massive nine-inch vibrator plugged into her cunt. It had a special clit stimulator built in, and when that wasn’t on her clit, Dakota’s lips were. Sharley shrieked as she came, over and over, and then passed out as Jack thrust up into her ass and filled it with his cum.

Dakota removed the vibrator and turned it off, and then she and the others helped Sharley onto the bed. Sharley immediately fell asleep because of her orgasmic exhaustion. Jack went into the bathroom, and Dakota followed him in. “Lord, promise me you’ll do that to me after you knock me up!”

“Okay, but don’t think I am doing this once a month from here on out! I am not going to make you pregnant for at least six months. And don’t forget to find us a bigger house!” He stepped into the shower.

Dakota followed him in. “That’s okay. Come springtime you are going to have to give me lots of cum in my pussy. Now, let’s get you cleaned up. The rest of your concubines want to welcome you home also!”

Jack woke mid-morning alone. Somewhat confused, he sat up and stretched, and then looked around. He was in one of the spare bedrooms laying amidst rumpled sheets and covered with a sticky residue from the non-stop sex of the other night. He shook himself alive and twisted around, setting his feet on the floor and standing, then snuck out of the room and down the hall to the master bedroom. Sharley was lying face down on the bed, partially covered with a sheet, snoring. Jack grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt and snuck back out. He showered in the hall bathroom and then dressed and went downstairs.

He found Dakota in the kitchen. The beautiful blonde was wearing a short sundress with tiny straps that crisscrossed across her shoulders and back and showed that she tanned topless, if not nude. “Morning, Lord. Can I get you breakfast?”

Jack gave her a quick kiss and asked, “Where is everybody?”

Dakota smiled. “I assume Sharley is still snoring upstairs.”

“Like a lumberjack!”

Dakota nodded. “She only snores like that after a night of extraordinary sex. She’s been snoring a lot more since you moved back.” Jack snorted out a laugh at that, and Dakota continued. “Lisa and Teresa went to work. Some of us still need to earn a living.” That earned her a raspberry. “And Kirsten and Tina went home the other day. Kirsten will be here after school today. Tina said she would probably come over later. She intimated she needed some alone time with you. So did Maria, for her and Valentina. When are we going to meet them? She sounded nice.”

“She is nice, very nice, as is her daughter. Maybe next weekend they can come over.”

Dakota came closer and wrapped her arms around Jack’s neck and kissed him passionately. “Lord, they’re not the only ones who need some private time with you. I love the others, Lord, and I don’t want to seem jealous, but I need some private time with you. Last night was wonderful, but my pussy is aching for your cock, over and over!”

Jack wrapped his arms around the beautiful concubine, feeling her body through the thin fabric of the sundress. It was obvious that the sundress and her high-heeled sandals were all she was wearing. “How about after breakfast? I think I am going to need my strength!”

“What can I make you? Bacon and eggs?”

“Bacon? Since when do vegetarians eat bacon?” he laughed.

“Soy bacon! It’s good!”

“I’ll pass. How about some cereal and juice?”

Dakota snorted out a laugh and pulled a bowl out of a cabinet and opened the fridge for the milk and orange juice. Jack found a box of Raisin Bran and made breakfast. As soon as he scrounged up a spoon and glass, he was ready. He sat down at the kitchen table and Dakota sat across from him, and they talked about the week past. “So, what did you girls do while Lisa and I were away?”

“Oh, pretty much what we told you we were going to do. For a few days Sharley and I did a shoot in Death Valley. That was almost always in either the early morning or late at night under lights, since it was about a million degrees any other time of the day. It was kind of weird. Who wears corsets and heels in the desert?”

Jack laughed at that. “Make sure to show me the pictures.”

“Before we got there, we picked up a pregnancy kit, and Sharley peed on the stick when we got there. When it showed positive, she called her doctor and scheduled a visit on Friday, after we got back. She was so excited she wanted to call you guys immediately, but we talked her out of it. She settled on the blowjob and assfuck instead.”

“And the others?”

Dakota smiled. “Teresa spent some time at her parents, which she reports was a profoundly strange experience. It seems that they are making up for lost time by screwing constantly. Thursday, she had Sharley and I come over and she took a day off and planned to go shopping. We came in and found her mother giving her father a blowjob in the kitchen. Then, after she had swallowed, and her father had zipped up his pants, they greeted us like nothing unusual had happened. Then she went clothes shopping with Teresa and Sharley and I took her father shopping. Both of them needed some new clothes, something from this century if nothing else. Then, as soon as they were both home again, he pulled her skirt up and did her doggy style on the couch. Maybe you can talk to them again and get them to cool things off a touch. They’re going to wear it out if they don’t cool it down!”

“Like you girls are trying to do with me?”

“Lord, that’s different!” Jack snorted a laugh, and Dakota added, “Besides, I think it’s us girls who are getting worn down, not you! Now, hurry up and finish your breakfast so you can get back to wearing us down.”

Jack took another spoonful and asked, “What about Kirsten and Tina?”

“We moved them into the last bedroom. It’s only got a queen bed in there, but most nights Tina said she would stay at home, since it was closer to work. Kirsten went home the other night but said she’d be here after school.”

“How’s Kirsten fitting in?”

“Good. We had some long talks about you and us and the way things are in the house. She’s so pretty, too, Lord. We spent some time together at night, all of us, and showed her some of our toys and how to play with them and each other. The only rule Tina had was that she has to do her homework before we can have any fun and games.” Dakota grinned at that. “It gives her some incentive to do her homework!”

“I bet!”

Sharley came in at that moment, wearing a short terry cloth robe and padding in barefoot. “She’s going to be a straight A student by the time we get through with her, Lord.”

“How are you feeling ... Mama!” asked Jack.

Sharley’s face lit up and she came over and kissed him hard on the mouth. “Just great, Daddy!”

Jack laughed, and Sharley moved over to the refrigerator. “I need some sustenance, and then I plan to take a long hot bath. I figure that will keep me busy until lunchtime, after which I think I want some private time with you. Until then, you can give Dakota some of what she was complaining she needed all last week.”

Dakota started and exclaimed, “WHAT? I did no such thing!”

Jack laughed as the two women argued over him for a few minutes, then he stood and put his cereal bowl in the sink. He took Dakota’s hand and pulled her from the kitchen, “Come on. I don’t need you two fighting over me. I just hate the sight of blood.” Dakota protested, and Sharley laughed at her. Jack pulled Dakota into the den and closed the door behind them.

“Lord, it’s not like that.”

Jack laughed and pulled her over to the couch. “I know that. It’s just funny seeing you two like this.” Jack sat down, and Dakota sat down next to him. Jack wrapped an arm around her shoulders and hugged her to him. “So, I need to spend more alone time with each of you?”

His concubine blushed and looked away, and Jack used a fingertip to turn her face back to his. She gave him a guilty look and answered, “Maybe, a little. It’s just, well, this last week, without you, it was tough. After a steady diet of high-quality fucking and sucking, it’s like we went on a starvation diet! Last night was like a giant Thanksgiving dinner!”

Jack rolled his eyes and shook his head. “I think that’s a little overblown.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.