The War of the Crystals
Chapter 27: Field Trip

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Field Trip - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Jack woke up the next morning to find the Solana women giving him a dueling blowjob, with one sucking his cock while the other licked his balls, and then switching off. He lay back and closed his eyes in enjoyment. When the two women finally pushed him over the edge, Jack gasped and opened his eyes to find his cock spewing cum into Valentina’s mouth, as Maria pumped him dry. After he got his breath back, he said, “Ladies, I don’t know if I can thank you enough! What a great way to wake up!”

Valentina licked her lips and grinned. “What about us, Lord? Do we get a nice wakeup now?”

Jack rolled his eyes. “Ladies, I will be more than happy to make your mornings happy, but I need sustenance before I can do that. We need to clean up and get dressed and get some breakfast before I can do anything more. I am drained! I need to replenish my vital bodily fluids.”

Maria gave him a disapproving look. “John, Lord, I think you could give more.”

Ending the conversation was Valentina, whose stomach gave a loud grumble. Jack laughed and said, “I think you’ve been outvoted, Maria, two to one. Bathroom, ladies.”

Thirty minutes later the threesome was down in the restaurant ordering breakfast. Jack had requested their suite be cleaned as quickly as possible. He was wearing shorts and a sport shirt, and the ladies were both wearing denim miniskirts and tank tops. As he told them after they placed their orders, as soon as breakfast was over, they were all heading back upstairs. “Like those two?” asked Maria.

Jack gave her a confused look but turned his head to look where she was subtly pointing. He smiled when he saw the couple from the previous night. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, she was wearing a very sexy sundress, strapless with a tube top and knee-length. They were leaving the restaurant and heading towards the elevators, and his hand was caressing her ass as they walked. She was giggling and rubbing her hand over his rear as well.

Jack smiled back at Maria. “Precisely like those two!”

She added, “I am so tempted to run after them and ask her how her night went, but I think it’s pretty obvious it went well.”

“What about us?” asked Valentina.

“What are your grades like in school?” asked Jack.

Valentina stared briefly and answered, “Good. Why?”

“Because we’re going to teach you all sorts of interesting things, and we’re hoping you’re a quick study.” Maria laughed at that.

Valentina grinned. “I think I am going to like this lesson plan!”

Valentina held Jack to the plan through the rest of the day, that night, and the next day. Jack and Maria taught her almost every combination and position that three naked people could get into. That lasted until early afternoon Sunday, at which point Jack sent the Solanas home. Then he went back to the room and collapsed, sleeping for four hours. Afterwards he went home.

Dakota was the first to greet him as he came through the door. “Welcome home, Lord! How was the weekend?” she asked, coming up to him with a hug and a kiss.

“I had no idea virgins could be so exhausting!”

She laughed. “Wait until she gets a little older, John. Valentina is still a teenager. Wait until she hits her sexual peak! You’ll need intravenous Viagra then!”

Jack groaned theatrically. “Just don’t expect much from me tonight except some loud snoring.”

Sharley and Teresa came into the living room from the kitchen. “Snore all you want, Jack,” said Sharley, “Just as long as you make love to each of us three or four times tonight!”

“I’ve gone from the frying pan into the fire!”

Lisa came in at that point. “Lord, don’t be surprised. I’m going away with you tomorrow. Everybody else needs to store up some orgasms for when you’re away!”

Jack just shook his head in amusement. Orgasm storage didn’t begin until after dinner, a vegetarian quiche that Sharley and Dakota made. It started when the girls began quizzing him about the lessons he had provided to Valentina and what plans she and Maria had, if any, to move into the house. It was obvious that Sharley and Dakota needed to start house hunting for real. It was after midnight before Jack had satisfied the four women and he could get some sleep.

When they woke up Monday morning, there was no repeat of the previous evening’s festivities. Sharley, Dakota, and Teresa all had plans for the week. Sharley and Dakota were doing a bikini and lingerie shoot for three days in Death Valley of all places. Jack told them to pack the sunscreen!

Teresa had a full schedule, too. She was still working at Booker & Blakely and was going to school part-time. While the others were away, she planned to go home and visit, and she planned to take her mother shopping for some sexier clothes than what she owned. While her parents were busy screwing constantly to make up for lost time, her mother simply didn’t have anything that really showed off her figure and legs. She needed some sexier outfits, stockings instead of pantyhose, some high heels, and a bikini or two. She just wondered how weird it would get if her parents decided to start fucking in front of her.

Finally, by the end of the week, Tina and Kirsten planned to come over. Kirsten planned to register at the local school, and they wanted to bring some of their belongings over, and the other girls were going to welcome them and help them move in. The house was going to start getting crowded.

Jack and Lisa spent the morning packing a few suitcases and hanging bags for their trip. Although they joked about saving room by skipping the underwear, they both ended up with a large suitcase and a hanging bag each. It was late morning when Jack carried everything out to the G-Wagon, and they headed towards the airport.

“We’re going to Sacramento first? And afterwards?” asked Lisa.

“I have a little business in Sacramento. After that, I’m not sure, but maybe Seattle. From there, not sure. I figure we’ll be back next weekend. It won’t be all business, either. I want to take some time just with you.”

“Thank you, Lord. I really want that, too. What kind of business is it?”

“Nothing you need to worry about, Lisa. It’s not important to you.”

“Yes, Lord.”

Jack thought his last words might have been hurtful, basically telling the statuesque brunette to mind her business. “I’m sorry if that was rude. I just mean to say that it’s not that big a deal. I have to see a few people, but it won’t take long, and we’ll be able to take a nice travelling vacation together.”

She smiled at that and reached out to touch his hand. “Thank you, Lord.”

“Have I told you how pretty you are today? I love the outfit!” Lisa had worn a light red and blue floral print halter-top dress. Calf-length, it had a number of slits going from the hem to a few inches above the knee. Paired with some high-heeled sandals, it was a very sexy outfit.

“Thank you, Lord! When I showed it to Sharley and Dakota, they said it was a magic dress.”

“A magic dress? Really?”

She giggled. “They said that as soon as the top was down and the bottom was up, abracadabra, a man would be between my legs!”

Jack laughed loudly at that. “Too bad we don’t have self-driving cars yet. What a great way to drive around that would be.”

She looked at him. “You think so? The only place in a car to do that is the back seat, not the front.”

He smiled. “Think about it. What if we really had workable self-driving cars, robot cars? What would a car like that look like?” He pointed at various things. “No steering wheel to get in the way. No gas or brake pedals on the floor. No console in the middle or gear shifts. We could go back to the old days, with a big bench seat where two people could sit next to each other, as close as they wanted.”

“Wow! I never really thought about it before,” Lisa admitted.

Jack nodded. “In fact, in a real self-driving car, there’s no need for front and rear seats. You could just have a people compartment where riders face each other, or maybe no seats but cushions on the floor, or something even crazier. You won’t have to watch the road but could watch movies. Imagine a date night where your robot car drives you around town, while you get undressed and watch porn and have sex.”

“You think that’s possible?”

“At the current pace of technological advance, such a scenario is conceivable by 2035,” interjected Construct.

“Certainly within our lifetimes,” said Jack.

“Well, sign me up for a nice long drive with you when those cars are available, Lord.”

At the Santa Monica Airport, Jack was directed towards one of the private aviation hangars. Tina had reserved a G-450 for the week for them, putting it all on the Light Lord Green credit card. Once parked, an assistant unloaded the luggage and directed them towards the plane. While their luggage was loaded on board, Jack and Lisa were directed to a pair of very large and luxurious seats across from each other.

The pilot took one look at the couple and said, “Flying time is about an hour-and-a-half. Once we get to altitude, we’ll cruise for about an hour before starting to descend.”

“Can you give us about a ten- or fifteen-minute warning before we land?”

“Of course, sir.”

“Thank you.”

“Very nice, Lord,” Lisa commented after the pilot went back to the cockpit.

“Only the best,” Jack replied, laughing.

It was a touch hectic for the next few minutes. A second pilot came out of the cockpit and raised the stairs, and then pointed out where the champagne and glasses were stored in a small cabinet/refrigerator. Then he directed them to buckle up and went back into the cockpit, closing the door behind him after telling them they would have a fifteen-minute warning before landing. Moments later the engines started.

Jack looked over at Lisa and patted his knee while smiling. She smiled back and undid her seatbelt and came across the aisle. She sat down sideways on his lap and Jack put his arms around her. “I don’t think your seatbelt will stretch, Lord.”

“I’m willing to chance it. How about you?”

“Well, if we crash, it will probably happen so fast we won’t even notice it.” She snuggled against him and rubbed his chest, unbuttoning his shirt as she did so. “The seat is awfully nice and comfortable, isn’t it?”

“I bet it even drops back almost horizontal, in case somebody wants to sleep or something.”

“Or something?” she teased.

Jack moved his hand around her back and lowered the zipper at the bottom of the halter top. He slipped his hand inside to caress her lower back just as the private jet began roaring down the runway. Lisa moaned appreciatively and began kissing him. Jack’s other hand slipped inside the top of her dress and cupped one of her large breasts. By the time they reached altitude, he had undone the halter top and Lisa’s dress was around her waist, and Jack was suckling her tits while Lisa shivered in orgasm.

Lisa made the next move, by undoing Jack’s seat belt and then standing up. She shucked off her dress, leaving her in her heels. She bent over and undid Jack’s pants and he shifted so that she could pull them off. Then, as he held his erection upright, she straddled him and lowered herself onto his lap, engulfing him in her hot and wet cunt. “Ummmm, now this is the way to fly!” she murmured.

Jack wrapped his hands around her waist as Lisa slowly moved on him. “If the airlines ever figure this out, they’d really make some money. Probably have to hire a few more flight attendants.”

Lisa slowly moved around, with her fingers between them, caressing her clit, while Jack softly suckled on her nipples. It was slow-motion love-making and more than half their time aloft lapsed before Jack groaned and spurted a heavy load upwards into her. Lisa sagged against him. “I want to do it again, but I don’t think we have time.”

Jack glanced at his watch. “Unfortunately, I think you are right, and it’s not like a car, where I can order the driver to just drive a few more times around the block.”

Lisa laughed at that and climbed off his lap. She grabbed her dress and headed back towards the bathroom, which was a lot larger and nicer that the tiny stall in a commercial flight. After she had cleaned up and dressed, Jack switched places. Five minutes later, just as the pilot announced they were fifteen minutes out, he was back and settling into his seat. Lisa sat back down in his lap and snuggled. “It’s too bad they don’t build beds on planes. We could get undressed and you could get on top of me and a flight attendant could simply strap us down to the bed. We could spend the entire flight making love!”

Jack laughed at that. “Somehow I think that might be against FAA regulations.”

“Okay, maybe the strapping down is a bit over the top, but I wonder if they build planes with beds on them?”

Jack shrugged. “Not sure. Probably. Maybe one of those oil sheikh types has done it. What else do you want in your fantasy jet?”

Lisa looked startled at that. “I don’t know. I guess it depends on how big the plane is. I mean, comfy seats like these, but maybe some where there are two side-by-side, though without an armrest between them.”

“Are you catching this, Construct?”

“Yes, Lord.”

“A bigger bathroom, maybe a shower, too. A bathtub or spa is probably out.”

“Probably. What else?”

As Lisa described her perfect plane, Construct began building a design, with versions passing in front of Jack’s vision. “This is possible, Lord, but in a larger plane. I’d suggest a new or recent Gulfstream G-650. You should be able to have one modified in a few months.”

“Let’s make plans for that,” Jack agreed.

“I imagine you could get one with a bedroom, maybe a small bed, anyway. And a wet bar, so we can make drinks.”

“We?”

“Sure! While you’re in the bedroom with a couple of girls, the rest of us could make drinks out in the lounge while waiting our turn!”

Jack laughed loud and long at that. At that point the pilot announced it was time to return the seats to the upright position, and Lisa scampered across the aisle and buckled up for the landing. Five minutes later they greased in for a perfect landing and the jet taxied over to the private aviation terminal. A limousine was waiting for them.

As they were leaving, the pilot asked, “Any idea on your schedule, sir? We understand we are with you for the week, but Sacramento was just the first stop.”

“Correct, Captain. I have business here in town tomorrow, but I am planning on stops in Seattle, Reno, and Vegas. I can’t give you the dates yet.”

“Not a problem, sir.”

Jack and Lisa left the jet and walked to the limo, where their luggage was already being loaded. The driver greeted them and said, “Mr. Winfield?” Jack nodded, and the driver continued, “My instructions were that you were staying at the Hyatt Regency, and we were to have a car at your disposal as long as you were here.”

“Correct. Thank you. We can head there now. My plans aren’t definite, but unless something comes up this afternoon, I won’t need your services again until tomorrow morning,” responded Jack.

“Yes, sir. Here’s my card. Call our number when you want to go somewhere. We can have a car here in fifteen minutes.”

Jack nodded again. “That should be fine. I’ll call and let you know. Now, let’s get over to the Hyatt Regency.”

“Yes, sir. It should be about a half hour drive. If you and the lady would get in, we can get going. You should arrive in time for a late lunch.” The driver opened the door for Lisa, and after she got in, went around to the other side to let Jack in.

There was a divider between the front seat and the passenger compartment. Lisa smiled and said, “We’ve only got half an hour if you were planning on any more fun and games. Care for a quick BJ?” She opened her mouth and flicked her tongue at him.

Jack laughed. “I think we can afford to wait a bit. It would be just our luck to get hit by a bus full of nuns five seconds after you get my pants down.”

“Then we’d better have a fast lunch, because I need more than what we had on the plane. That was just a snack. I need a three-course meal!” Lisa replied. Jack just laughed at the girl.

At the Hyatt Regency Jack and Lisa turned their bags over to a bellman and went inside to register. Then they had the bellman take their bags up to their suite while they went into one of the restaurants for lunch. It was just after one when Jack led Lisa to the elevators. Jack headed into the bathroom first, saying, “Give me a few minutes. We should probably unpack.” Lisa kissed him quickly and nodded agreement.

It was a few minutes later when Jack flushed and cleaned up and returned to the bedroom. Lisa had her bags emptied and stashed in a closet, though Jack’s were still on the bed. She turned to him and asked, “Do you mind if I clean up a bit? I want a shower and, well, I’ll probably be a few minutes.”

“Take all the time you need. I’ll unpack. Want me to make drinks?”

“Please.”

“Anything in particular?”

Lisa shrugged. “I think it depends on what’s in the bar.”

Jack nodded in understanding. The suite was almost as large as the house they all lived in, with several bedrooms and baths and a wet bar in the living room, but he had no idea what was in the bar. Lisa grabbed her toilet bag and a few items. Jack unpacked and stashed his bags, and then explored the bar. There was a wide selection of mixers, a mix of wines that Jack didn’t know much about, and a variety of top shelf liquors. He was still behind the bar when Lisa came out from the bathroom and found him.

“I think we’ve got the makings of whatever you want,” he commented. “You look lovely, by the way.”

Lisa was wearing a very sheer and short silk robe, rose-colored, and matching high-heeled pumps. She climbed up onto a bar stool and crossed her legs, proving to Jack that the robe was all she was wearing. “Thank you.”

“Anything particular in mind?”

“Many things,” she said with a laugh, “But is there any champagne back there?”

Jack nodded and pulled a pair of champagne flutes from the overhead rack. Then he bent down and pulled a bottle of champagne from the cooler. He looked at the label and said, “Krug. Good?”

“Very.”

“As you can tell, I’m not any kind of wine expert. I do know how to open it, though.” Jack smiled and then began working on the foil around the cage.

Lisa reached across the bar and put a hand on his. “Lord, don’t worry about little things like that. Being your concubine is not just a single dimension. It’s not just what we do involving... pleasure. Yes, that is part of it, and I would be the last to say that we don’t enjoy that part of being a concubine, but it is much more than that. The more I am with you, the more I understand how much you offer us and how much we can offer you.” Jack looked at her curiously, and she continued. “Sharley and Dakota, for instance, have taught you so much about clothing and fashion. Tina is a genius at arranging schedules and making travel arrangements. I would bet anything that one of us could teach you about wines.”

“Is that how I am acting, Lisa? That I only use you all for pleasure? Am I that shallow?”

“Oh, my God, no! No, Lord, no! It’s not like that at all! Mind you, that pleasure is wonderful, and every one of us wants more of it than you can possibly provide! You provide us so much more, like the opportunity to be more than we were before. Look what you are doing with Teresa. She is going to be able to go back to school full-time and get a better car. You’ve done so much for Tina and Kirsten. Lord, you are so good to us. Let us help you, too,” she exclaimed.

“I don’t want to seem like I’m taking advantage of you ladies. You mean more than you can imagine to me.”

“Lord, if you want to take advantage of us, go right ahead. From where I am sitting, it’s a pretty good deal. By this time next year, I expect to be carrying your baby! Please, take advantage of me, over and over!”

Jack laughed loud and long at that. He popped the cork and poured champagne into the flutes. “Okay, then, here’s to taking advantage of you all. Just make sure to tell me when I am doing something stupid.”

“Deal, Lord.”

“So, what exactly did you have in mind for the afternoon?”

Lisa climbed down off the bar stool and took her glass and the bottle of champagne and led Jack into the bedroom. Jack noticed that the bedcovers had been turned down and that a tube of K-Y was on one of the nightstands. “John, Lord, I want to spend the rest of the afternoon making love to you. You are worried about using us for your pleasure? I am planning on using you for my pleasure! I don’t care if you are the most amazing lover the world has ever known! I want to use you and leave you nothing but a dried-out husk of a man! I want to drain you and leave you begging me to stop - and then I’ll say no and demand more!”

Jack just started laughing and set his glass down and began unbuttoning his shirt. “Please, please, be gentle with me!”

“Sorry, Lord, I have other plans in mind.” Lisa set down her glass and kicked off her shoes, and then slipped her robe off and tossed it aside. As always, Jack marveled at the beauty of his concubines. Granted, Sharley and Dakota were professional models, but the others were just regular women, and he had managed to meet some truly beautiful ones. By the time he had stripped his own clothes off, his cock was stiff and aimed directly at her.

Jack climbed onto the bed and lay back, expecting Lisa to lay down next to him. She did, briefly, just to kiss him, but then she moved so that her face was at his crotch and her legs were straddling his face. She lowered her cunt to his lips and then began sucking his cockhead. “Mmmmm, Lord, lick my pussy, please!” she begged. Before Jack could agree, the busty brunette was smothering his mouth with her soaking wet cunt. Jack just started licking and sucking as she worked over the cock in her mouth.

Lisa’s pussy was spasming in orgasm as Jack licked and sucked her clit. It seemed like he was getting a warm bath as her girl-cum flooded his face. Then she surprised him. Pulling up and off him, she begged, “Lord, roll me over and fuck down into me. I want to do this with you on top!” She tugged him to roll over on top of her.

Jack twisted his head to look at her. “You sure about that?”

Lisa flopped onto her back and spread her legs, and then tugged him to get on top in sixty-nine again. “Fuck your cock down into me! Pound me just like you’re going to pound my cunt later! Please, Lord!”

Jack gave an internal shrug but followed through with Lisa’s request. He carefully straddled her head and lowered his cock to her lips. Lisa opened wide and took him inside and he pushed his face down to her sopping pussy. Lisa wrapped her hands around his torso, pulling him in, and Jack lowered down even further. Lisa began sucking and licking all around the cock fucking her mouth and throat. She began moaning and whining, but when he tried to pull back to keep from suffocating, her hands pulled him back in. Lisa began humping her cunt up at him, and a few minutes later, as she writhed in orgasm, she swallowed the jism spewing down her throat. The contractions drove Jack crazy with lust, so that when he rolled off her, his cock was as stiff as when they started.

“Holy crap, that was amazing!” she gasped. Lisa slowly sat upright, grabbing for her champagne. She took a healthy swallow, washing the cum down, and added, “Thank you, Lord! I really wanted it like that!”

“I was a bit worried, you know, I didn’t want to suffocate you.”

“Never! My husband liked it that way every once in a while. It makes me so wet knowing a man is using me so hard for his pleasure. It’s just so hot!” she admitted.

“Wow! Happy to help.”

Lisa grinned and set her champagne aside. She flopped back on the bed and spread her legs wide. “Now, I need you to really pound me down into the bed!” She grabbed a pillow and put it under her head.

“We aim to please.” Jack crawled between her legs, and after Lisa guided his cockhead between her pussylips, he pushed in, burying himself inside her.

“Fuck me, Lord, fuck me!” she pleaded.

Jack lowered himself, so he was laying atop her, and Lisa wrapped her arms and legs around him. He began fucking his cock into her, and Lisa began fucking her cunt back up at him. They began to speed up, and Lisa’s pussy was making pussyfart noises as his cock rammed in and out. She was making keening noises as Jack’s cock rubbed against her clit on both the instroke and outstroke. She lost track of her orgasms and was in the middle of a gigantic cum when she felt Jack stiffen in her arms and slam down one last time, his cock pulsing and spewing.

When they finally pulled apart, both were panting and gasping. Jack rolled onto his back. “Holy shit!” he muttered.

“Mmmmm...” murmured Lisa. She rolled over and wrapped herself around him. “That was a good start, Lord. Maybe now we can really have some fun.”

“Maybe now you need to get your bottom spanked.”

“Kinky!”

Jack just groaned. Then Lisa stirred and shifted, lowering her face to his wet and sticky crotch. By the time he was licked clean, Jack’s cock was stiff and upright again. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs again but reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the K-Y. “Lord, I want it in back now, but I want to watch you. Teresa said you did it to her from the front once. I want that, too. I want to see your face as you fuck my ass. Fuck it hard, too, Lord! Fuck it hard!”

Jack smiled and handed Lisa a second pillow; Lisa lifted and pulled the pillow under her rump. Then she handed him the lube and pulled her legs up and apart. Jack squirted some K-Y on his fingers and worked it into her asshole, and then squirted some more onto his cock and greased it up. He knee-walked between her legs and aimed his cockhead at her asshole as Lisa spread her asscheeks apart. “Please, Lord, fuck me hard!”

Jack slipped his cock into her rear, marveling at the heat and pressure, and pushed in until he was fully inside. Lisa must have given herself an enema, he thought, because he slid in so easily. He tucked her legs over his arms and leaned forward, bending her in half, and began reaming her ass. Lisa squealed and shivered and began panting as her orgasms began. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down and into her. “Fuck my ass, Lord! Fuck my ass!” she begged.

Jack’s first two cums had left him primed for a good long fuck, and he took full advantage of it. He pounded his cock down into Lisa, driving her down into the mattress. Lisa was kicking her legs up into the air, and pussy juice was flowing from her cunt as she orgasmed non-stop. When the sensation became too much, Jack roared quietly and slammed forward, his cock spasming and pulsing as it pumped a huge load of jism into her nether passage.

It took several minutes for the pair to untangle their limbs and collapse onto the bed. Jism and girl-cum were leaking out of Lisa’s pussy and ass, creating a huge wet spot, but neither cared. They dozed a few minutes before stirring alive. Then it was off to the bathroom to shower and clean up. Afterwards they slipped into one of the other bedrooms to nap until dinner.

The intensity was lower for the rest of the day. Jack had the maids clean the room when they went down to dinner, and after dinner they cuddled together and made love quietly three times before going to bed and falling asleep. The next morning Lisa woke Jack up with a long and slow blowjob, and then they dressed for the day.

“What is the plan for the day, Lord?” she asked.

“I need to go into town and meet a few people. I should be back sometime this afternoon,” he replied.

“How can I help?”

Jack shook his head. “This is not something you can help me with, other than just being here later. I don’t imagine it will be all that involved, but I just need to meet some people and talk to them. What about you? What are you going to do?”

“Probably just login to the office and get some work done. Answer emails, review some of the latest designs, that sort of thing.”

“Make sure to hit the pool. All work and no play make Lisa a dull girl!”

Lisa grinned. “I think we did the play yesterday! I need a little work to keep an even keel!”

Jack snorted and smiled, and then sent a text message to the driver to pick him up. Ten minutes later a return text told him to head to the lobby. He gave Lisa a quick kiss and headed out.

“Where to, sir?” asked the driver.

“Anything new on the shard locations?” asked Jack of Construct.

“Nothing significant, Lord. We should begin at the Capitol and work our way out from there.”

“And I will be able to collect all the shards?”

“The green shards will be no problem at all. You have more than half the green crystal in your possession already. Even if the others were joined together, you still have more power. It is the red shard that is questionable, and even there I am very confident. While your power over the red crystal is still minimal at this time, I should be able to detect even small shards of the red crystal at significant distance. In this case, the only red shard I can detect is small, and your control of the green crystal is great enough to override the power of the red shard. My suggestion is to keep things simple. Walk up to the owner, take control, take the shard, leave,” answered Construct.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.