The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 26: Mothers and Daughters, Part 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: Mothers and Daughters, Part 2 - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The next two days Tina and Jack taught Kirsten everything a sex-crazed teenage nymphomaniac concubine needed to know. After an early morning romp with the two of them, they had dressed and gone down to a late breakfast. When they returned to the suite, housekeeping had come through and everything was ready for another round. Tina and Kirsten went off to the bathroom to prepare Kirsten for the full concubine experience, which took the rest of the morning and well into the afternoon. Then Tina wanted a repeat. By the time they all went home on Sunday afternoon, everybody was totally fucked out and exhausted!

The next couple of days things went relatively quiet for Jack. He was finishing up his time at the agency, spending much of his work time in brainstorming sessions with Will and Don over upcoming accounts they were working on. Monday and Tuesday, he spent some time in his office with Tina, door locked and her on her knees satisfying him. Tuesday night he spent an evening with Lisa in the suite. Wednesday things went a bit differently. Maria called and asked him to come over, to talk about their upcoming weekend with Valentina. “Of course, Maria, how about after lunch?”

“Thank you, Lord. I’ll be waiting for you.”

Jack got to the house around one o’clock. Unlike his last visit, there were no reporters trying to barge in and the police had moved on. Much like he had told her, without a motive or murderer to report on, the reporters had moved on to the next juicy scandal. Likewise, without a solution to the case, the detectives were moving it to the cold case file and moving on to newer crimes. Jack parked and walked up to the front door. It opened even before he could hit the doorbell. Maria was standing there in a white wrap blouse, dark brown knee-length skirt, sheer stockings and brown high-heeled pumps. “Thank you for coming, Lord.”

“Happy to be here, Maria.” He was a little confused by Maria’s lack of passion.

There was no lack of passion. As soon as Jack stepped inside and the front door was closed, Maria was all over him, throwing her arms around his neck and pressing herself against him boldly. “Oh, Lord, I need you so badly! I’ve missed you so much!”

Jack chuckled, “I guess so.”

Maria took his hand and led him into the den, where she pushed Jack into an armchair and then sat down on his lap sideways. “I’ve missed you, Lord. We haven’t been together since Diego’s death.”

“I know. Are things getting better for you and the kids?” he asked.

Maria shrugged. “Some. The boys are back at school. I promised them we had enough money for them to graduate. They’re still shook up, though, especially since they know the company is probably going under.”

Jack nodded, but said, “I wouldn’t worry too much about them. Not to be rude about it, but they are going to a top-notch school and will graduate as lawyers. They will have to work to fail! They will do alright. What about you and Valentina?”

“Valentina misses her father, but she is looking forward to this weekend. She wants to become your concubine like me.”

“And you? What is happening with your company and the legal issues?”

Maria sighed. “It’s not good, John, Lord. Diego was a good man, but he didn’t always think as well as he should have. So far there have been eight paternity suits demanding money, and my lawyer thinks there will be more. And the company! Money is missing, millions! We’ll probably have to sell completely! I’m not sure we’ll even keep the house. It’s mortgaged, and we owe a lot!”

It was much as Construct had reviewed with him on the drive over. In the few short years since he had inherited his father’s ring, Diego Solana Junior had squandered what Senior had built in a lifetime. Now his family faced ruin.

Jack took Maria’s hand and said, “You are not to worry about this. First, your children will all be able to finish college. Don’t worry about it. I’ll make sure of it. Second, even if you lose the house, I have a place for you and Valentina. It might be a little crowded at first, but I’ll be buying a bigger place soon, and you’ll have much more room. The other girls will love for you to move in. Things will work out, Maria.”

“Oh, Lord, thank you, thank you!” She wrapped her arms around him again and kissed him thoroughly.

Jack had been sitting there with her on his lap, his arms around her waist. “When does Valentina get home?”

Maria grinned. “She has play practice after school, so she won’t be home until seven or so.” She took Jack’s hand and pulled it from around her waist and put it on a breast, sighing at his touch. “Rosita’s out, too. She helped me get ready and then I gave her the afternoon off. She told me she would spend the afternoon and evening taking care of Manolo, her husband.”

Jack caressed the breast Maria had offered. It felt warm and full and soft, and totally unencumbered by a bra. Shifting slightly, he pushed his hand inside the wrap top and caressed it directly. Maria sighed and shivered at his touch. “What did you mean when you said Rosita helped you get ready?”

Maria giggled. “After the last time you were here, after you talked to Rosita, she said you asked her to help me out, you know, special. She came to my room and we got undressed and she licked my pussy so good! Ever since then, she’s been helping me relax and we’ve both been teaching Valentina. Afterwards, she goes home and takes care of Manolo, so I suppose he’s pretty happy about the arrangement, too.”

“I bet!”

“Today, after I told her you were coming, she helped me get cleaned up, you know all over, and get dressed. Do you like what I have on?”

“It’s very nice,” said Jack.

“I wanted something that was pretty, but safe if somebody other than you knocked on the door. I didn’t think prancing to the front door and opening it wide while wearing a Merry Widow was something the neighbors needed to see.”

“Yes, a Merry Widow might be hard to explain, considering you are now a merry widow,” he agreed.

“Tacky, Lord, but true. I am so happy now that I am with you. I just wish it could be all the time.”

“Soon, Maria, soon.”

She shifted on his lap and then stood up. She undid the side zipper on her skirt and pushed it down off her hips, and then kicked it aside. Jack noticed she had forgotten to put on any panties when she dressed; he certainly didn’t mind. Then she settled back into his lap and said, “Please, Lord, touch me. Use me!”

“I think I want to treat you like a concubine.”

“Yes, Lord. There is a tube of Astroglide on the table. I wanted to be ready just in case, so Rosita helped me clean up earlier.”

Jack glanced over at the table and saw a small tube discreetly hidden behind a flower vase. Again, he thought that was probably not something most people left in the parlor, but in his new life, it was routine. Jack kissed Maria on the lips, then licked along her cheek to her ear and whispered, “That will be very handy. I promise to use it.”

Maria whimpered. “Please, Lord! Fuck me! Let me drain your balls!”

Jack smiled and nodded and pushed the concubine to the floor in front of him, while he stayed seated. Maria quickly stripped off her blouse and then pulled his pants and briefs off. Seconds later his erection was deep inside her mouth, and she was jacking him as she moaned around it. Once again, he marveled at her talent for fellatio as he desperately tried to hold off exploding down her throat! Maria succeeded in the contest and happily swallowed his spending. She quickly licked him back to life and looked up at him. “Please, Lord, more!”

Jack hurriedly stripped off his clothing and joined her on the couch. For the next several hours they fornicated madly, with Maria enjoying an endless string of orgasms as Jack filled all her holes repeatedly with his cum. They started with an extended session of sixty-nine, segued into a couple of rounds in her cunt, and then did another two rounds with Maria bent over an Ottoman while Jack ravaged her asshole. By the time they finished, Jack was drained, and Maria was a sweaty, sated mess.

Jack ran upstairs and took a quick shower. When he returned, Maria was stirring, climbing off the floor where she had napped while Jack cleaned up. “Lord, that was amazing!”

“No, you were amazing.”

She came into his arms and kissed him passionately. “We’ll have to build Valentina up to this. She’d never survive a full out taking like that!”

Jack laughed and kissed his concubine good-by. She said she would send him a text about the weekend arrangements, and he nodded in agreement. Then he went home, where he was sexually assaulted by the ladies of the house. Sharley, in particular, wanted multiple doses since she was trying to get pregnant. Jack laughed to himself as he contemplated the burdens he was forced to endure.

Thursday evening, Jack took Teresa over to the suite for some quality personal time. Like before, Teresa wanted to go directly to the suite, but Jack wanted some sustenance first, so they compromised with drinks and appetizers in the lounge before heading upstairs. Teresa had worn a classic LBD, a little black dress, low cut and very short, and ankle-strapped black stiletto heels, and nothing else. Jack was not the only guy in the lounge who enjoyed looking at the busty little teen. The dress didn’t stay on very long once they got inside the suite, and then she endeavored to drain him, much like Maria had done the day before. It took a lot of coffee for them to wake up enough to go to work the next day.

Friday was Jack’s last day at Booker & Blakely, and they had a small party mid-afternoon, with some cake and ice cream, but no booze, which most everyone joked about. Afterward Jack shook a lot of hands and then headed out. He headed home first, where he dropped off a box containing work memorabilia and then showered and dressed for the weekend. After tossing some stuff into an overnight bag, he headed back out to his car to go to the hotel. Sharley and Dakota tried to distract and delay him, but Jack just laughed and kissed them good-bye for the weekend.

Now that he was maintaining a suite on a permanent basis, Jack didn’t have to go through check-in whenever he showed up. Instead he just headed for the elevators and went upstairs. He tossed his bag in the bedroom and left a note on the desk telling Maria and Valentina to meet him in the lounge. He knew that if he was here when they arrived, they would want to drag him directly to bed and he’d never get any dinner.

It was shortly after seven that Maria and Valentina showed up in the lounge, and Jack thought it was worth the wait. Maria was wearing an ankle-length black dress, halter-topped, with a low cut back and two long slits from hem to mid-thigh, one up each leg. Underneath she was wearing sheer nude stockings and black heels. Valentina was dressed in a matching outfit, only hers was in cherry red. Both women were carrying small matching clutch purses.

Jack, like every other man in the room, watched the pair approach avidly, but of the two, he found Valentina the most intriguing. She walked alongside her mother with far more confidence and maturity than could be expected for her age. The difference between her and Kirsten was striking. He wasn’t sure why; maybe it was because she was a year older than Kirsten, maybe it was because she had been around her mother, a beautiful woman who had been an elegant wife, mistress, and sexual plaything for a series of powerful men. Kirsten was equally beautiful, but she came off as a girl next door, naïve and innocent. Valentina was not at all naive!

Jack stood and kissed both women warmly. “You two look spectacular!” he said.

“Thank you, Lord,” replied Maria.

“Yes, thank you, Lord,” agreed Valentina.

“Are these new? Are they matching?” Jack looked at the two of them, comparing their dresses. They looked identical to him.

“Yes and no. They are matching, but I’ve had them for a year or two. I got the black one first and liked it so much I bought a red, a blue, and a white version. Do you really like them?” asked Maria.

“That’s a trick question, right? Are there actually men who wouldn’t like them?”

Valentina giggled, and Maria smiled. “Thank you, Lord.” Maria did a slow pirouette, followed a second later by Valentina, and Jack noticed that neither woman had any tan lines. They both had been tanning topless. Maria leaned in and asked quietly, “I think I know what you really like about these dresses.”

“What?”

She whispered, “The only thing keeping them up is the tie behind our necks.”

Jack grinned. “You see right through me, dear.” He kissed her quickly, and then kissed Valentina a second time. “I repeat, Valentina, you both look amazing. It’s hard enough to find one woman as beautiful as either of you, but two? That’s just impossible!”

Jack motioned for the women to sit down at the cocktail table he was at, and then sat down next to them, opposite Maria and next to Valentina. Both dresses showed a lot of cleavage and leg. It was a view Jack liked.

Valentina asked, “Lord, what is the plan for tonight? When are we going upstairs? I want to become your concubine, like Mom.”

Jack smiled and took her hand. “Eager?” The teen nodded and smiled. “After dinner. We’re going to have a nice leisurely dinner and then head upstairs. We’ve got all weekend to teach you.”

“Yes, Lord.”

“Don’t worry, darling. Hotel sex is the best kind!” said Maria lowly. Jack chuckled in understanding and nodded.

“Huh?” Valentina had a confused look on her face.

Maria responded, “Sex is often about love, but hotel sex is about passion. Passion and pleasure. It might be with somebody you love, but it is still passion and pleasure.” Maria looked around the lounge and then said, “See the couple at the table over there?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.