The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 24: Joining The Harem

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Joining The Harem - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The following week seemed normal to Jack, normal in the new and improved normal that he now had. He went back to work Monday morning, to begin closing out his projects and plans with Will and Don. Tina called in saying she was going to be out a couple of days, but that she planned to be back on Wednesday. She had already told Jack that, but he didn’t want it known he was involved with her. Instead, she called Lisa. The entire office had concluded Jack and Lisa were an item, and he saw no reason to complicate matters.

At home that evening, Jack caught the girls up on what was happening. They also told him about their weekend. Lisa and Teresa had gone over to Teresa’s home again, to continue their ‘fuck school’ lessons. “It’s pretty bizarre, Lord,” commented Lisa.

“I imagine it is. What’s going on? What did you do?” he asked.

Teresa replied, “Well, Saturday morning we both went over, and I let us in. Mom was wearing a skirt and a blouse, and Dad was wearing shorts and a sport shirt. Anyway, they were in the living room half-undressed and fucking on the couch. Dad saw us and said they’d be with us in a few minutes, and they finished, and then they sorted themselves out and came over. I mean, like it was nothing that they had just screwed in front of us.”

Jack shrugged and made a wry face. “Okay, so that’s a bit unusual.”

“We asked them about what they had been doing and it sounds like they are making up for lost time. We gave them a few more videos, how-to stuff and kama sutra videos, and a few books we ordered online,” said Lisa.

Teresa continued, “Yes, we watched one of the movies with them, and showed them in the books some of what was happening. They did balk at one of the anal scenes, but only until we informed them you did that with us. That seemed to make it alright. Anyway, we had lunch, and then they went upstairs to fuck some more, and we came home.”

“I have to admit, it definitely sounds odd,” he agreed.

After dinner, the four girls dragged him upstairs and used him for their pleasure, which left him tired and drained, but happy. Tuesday night was another group grope, but Jack decided to spend some individual time with Sharley and Dakota Wednesday and Thursday nights. He called the Hilton and reserved the suite he was beginning to consider ‘his’ suite for both nights.

Wednesday, Tina returned to work. She looked tired to Jack, but that wasn’t unusual considering the circumstances. At lunchtime she had to leave again. She went to Jack and said, “I need to go to the school. Kirsten just called. She’s being expelled.”

“What! Do you need me to come?”

“No, not yet, anyway. It seems that Kirsten and the girl who held the party...”

“The Browder girl.”

She nodded. “Sue Browder began complaining to Kirsten about the trouble Kirsten had caused by going to the cops. It seems as if the police served her and her parents with a search warrant and confiscated her phone and computer. Anyway, the two of them argued and Kirsten didn’t back down, and the Browder girl hit her. That was seen by a teacher, and when the two girls were sent to the Vice-Principal’s office, the Vice Principal blamed Kirsten and kicked her out of school.”

“That’s nuts. Don’t they care about their students?”

Tina sighed. “I doubt it. From what Kirsten has been telling me, she’s getting blamed for messing up the basketball season.”

“So, what are you going to do?”

“I’m going over there to be the bitch mother from hell! If they think I am going to let my daughter be raped without saying anything, they thought wrong!” exclaimed Tina.

“Good for you,” said Jack with a smile. “You need me for anything?”

“Not yet. I’ll call you tonight.”

Jack nodded. After Tina left his office, he thought, “Can you access Kirsten’s social media accounts? Is she being harassed?”

Construct replied, “Just a moment.” Then a few seconds later, he answered, “Tina was correct. There are quite a few negative comments on Kirsten’s Facebook page. Most of them want her to die, some quite gruesomely, so that things can go back to the way they were. It is also interesting who is saying what.”

“What do you mean? I thought these kids all hid behind aliases or something.”

Construct replied with the mental equivalent of a chuckle. “Please, Lord! Their attempts at hiding their identities are pathetic! I have analyzed the online responses and complaints and compared them to the police investigation. As you can imagine, I can read the police files, also.”

“So, the police are moving forward.”

“Quite vigorously, Lord. Kirsten’s phone and cloud accounts clearly indicate the party was at the Browder home, and when they lied to the police about a party, a judge granted a warrant that day. The daughter’s phone and her accounts were targeted, and a criminal investigative team found a lot of evidence in the house, from a stash of drugs to clothing that wasn’t the daughter’s. Some of the evidence is being tested for drugs and DNA. The information on the phone was sufficient to justify additional searches at another girl’s home, as well as two of the basketball players. Some is very disturbing.”

“How so?”

“The information was in a book, a ‘little black book’, about the cheerleaders. It was on the cloud and coded, but it was a ludicrously simple code, something that might be found on the back of a cereal box for children. The LAPD will figure it out very quickly. Most of the basketball team was in on it; they call themselves the Cherry Poppers Club, and they rate the cheerleaders on how they perform. They also specify what they’ve done with the girls, and whether they had to drug or rape them.”

“Jesus!”

“It gets worse, Lord. A few of the faculty members either know or suspect what is happening and are either condoning it by silence or don’t care. The Vice Principal Tina mentioned thinks that if the team wins their regional championship, it will make him look good and he can get a better job. The same is true of the team’s coach. Some of their Facebook and Twitter comments, on some obscure sites, are quite unpleasant.”

“I hate the idea of these cretins blaming Kirsten for being drugged and raped at a party they were holding. We have to do something.”

“That is not out of the question. I propose a two-pronged approach. First, the children who have been complaining will be punished. Several have lost their phones and accounts and are now using new phones and accounts. The next time they do anything, their phones or computers will self-destruct. From now on, they have lost their access to the online world.”

“Okay. What’s the other part?”

“As I mentioned, several of the adult school leaders have said rather vile things. I intend to redirect their comments to official school billboards and Facebook pages, in their own names. Let the world know what they are saying. Also, several news organizations will be contacted anonymously to point them in the right direction. Once you give the word this can be done. I would expect it to be on the evening news no later than tomorrow. In the current political environment, there should be a most satisfying response.”

“Do it.”

“Yes, Lord.”

Jack shook his head in disgust. He wasn’t so naïve to think that some individuals would not allow children to be hurt to further their own personal agendas, but it left a bad taste when he saw it up close and personal. He hoped that the public response when their online activities was discovered would be severe. As for the members of the basketball team and cheerleading squad who had caused the rape, he would wait until the police had sorted out who was responsible before taking action. He promised himself that his response would be more severe than whatever the justice system would provide.

Tina missed work on Thursday, but she called Jack late in the afternoon. “How are things going, Tina? How is Kirsten?”

Tina sighed. “Both good and bad, Jack. Kirsten is doing well, physically, at least, but she is still expelled from school. I tried arguing with them about the fairness of a girl being raped and then being expelled while the rapists stay in school. I don’t think the school cares. She’s just a girl who is trying to screw up their winning season. Have you seen some of the things they are saying online? Can you believe some of what they are saying about her?”

“I saw some of it, Tina. That’s probably what is going to save you both. When the news people see that stuff, the shit will hit the fan, so to speak,” he replied.

“I know. I heard from a lawyer today wanting to represent us in a law suit against the school, but I don’t know as I want to do that. In some ways that just makes it worse. I talked to Detective Burton, too. She says they have identified the boys responsible and they will be arresting them soon, the girl who hosted the party as well.”

“If the stuff about the school people is true, they might be in trouble, too,” Jack added. “Do you want to sue?”

Tina sighed again. “What I want is to rip their heads off, but that’s probably not going to happen. I just need to get Kirsten back in school.”

“Well, you know where the girls and I live. That’s a different school district, so if you moved in with us, she could register for school here. You two could move in here, at least part of the time. That might get her back in school faster than suing to get her back in school where she is now.”

“Huh. I never thought of that, Lord. Can I talk to Kirsten about that? I don’t want to answer for her. Is that alright?” she asked.

“We are going to do whatever is best for Kirsten. If she wants to try a new school and put this behind her, that’s fine with me. If she wants to fight it and stay there, we’ll do that.”

“Thank you, Lord. I can let you know tomorrow.”

“I have a suggestion. We had been talking about you and Kirsten coming over and spending the weekend at my place. How about we spend the weekend at the Hilton, the three of us? We can spend a couple of days teaching Kirsten about what real love is like, not what she thinks she has lost.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.