The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 21: The Jimenez Family

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Jimenez Family - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Jack drove back to the house. Teresa was expecting him to be at her parents’ house at seven, though she was very concerned about the reception he would get. Being able to go to a girlfriend’s home on a weekend was one thing, as long as she was willing to lie about what happened afterwards. Going on a date with a man and planning to stay out until the next morning was quite a different thing. Jack knew that Teresa was afraid that her parents would ground her, a simply ridiculous thing to do with a nineteen-year-old woman.

Neither Sharley nor Dakota was home when Jack got there, though there was a note on the refrigerator door stating they were at the grocery store and that Jack was to make sure Teresa got her share of fireworks. He chuckled and said, “Nothing like a little pressure, girls!” He grabbed a beer from the fridge and went upstairs. Half an hour later Jack was freshly shaved and showered and dressed in a clean sport coat and khakis. That was it, though, for his good clothes. He only owned two suits, but his new physique had outgrown one of the suits and he had worn the other one the previous night with Tina. He was down to his last ‘fancy’ clothing, a sport coat and clean khakis. Sharley, Dakota, and Lisa were pushing for him to upgrade his wardrobe, and it seemed like that was going to be necessary.

Jack took his empty beer bottle back downstairs and tossed it in the recycling bin before grabbing his keys and heading out. He made it to Teresa’s about five minutes early. He parked and went to the front door. After knocking, a woman opened the door. “Hello?”

“Mrs. Jimenez?” The woman looked like an older version of Teresa, short, buxom, and pretty. She looked to be in her late-thirties or early forties.

“Yes.”

“I’m John Winfield. I’m here to take out Teresa.”

Teresa’s mother’s face changed to a look of distaste. Her smiled disappeared and her lips pressed together. “I’m sorry, but Teresa does not date and does not go out except on weekends. You’ll need to leave.”

Jack made no move to leave, and subtly placed a foot in the door. “Mrs. Jimenez, Teresa is nineteen, not nine. She has a job and is going to college. She asked me to pick her up tonight, and I am here to do that.”

“No, Teresa will not be going out with you, or anybody else for that matter. Now you should leave immediately, or there will be trouble.” She pushed the door shut, but found it was blocked by Jack’s foot. “Remove your foot now!” Jack simply smiled. “John! Call the police!”

Teresa’s father came to the door. “What’s wrong?”

“Mr. Jimenez, I am here to take Teresa out. Didn’t she tell you?”

It was Teresa’s mother who answered, “What our daughter told us is none of your business. You should leave now, or we will have to call the police.”

Jack sighed. “Alright, enough of this nonsense.” He reached through the gap and touched both of Teresa’s parents. They suddenly stopped pushing on the door and Jack stepped inside.

Teresa came down the stairs, still dressed in her bathrobe. “Jack, you’re early.”

Her mother said, “You were told to stay upstairs! You are not going out! You are not dating!”

“Mother, please, get real!” replied the teen, rolling her eyes.

“For the love of God, you people are fucking nuts!” said Jack. Mrs. Jimenez gasped at the cussing. Jack continued. “I have no idea why you hate sex, but locking your daughter away isn’t going to work. She is going to be moving in with me starting tomorrow night. Tonight, we are going to dinner and then spending the night together. I will be bringing her home tomorrow morning.”

“My daughter is not a slut!” rebutted her mother.

“No, she isn’t. She is a wonderful, warm, and loving person. She is also a very sexual person. I am really looking forward to tonight.”

“You are Satan!”

Jack sighed again. “Okay, now you are getting ridiculous.” He turned to Teresa. “Babe, you should go upstairs and get dressed. Put on whatever you and the girls decided was good for tonight. I’ll take care of this.”

“Yes, John. Give me ten minutes.” Teresa turned and went back up the stairs.

Mr. and Mrs. Jimenez simply stared at Jack, shocked into silence. He turned back to them. “Now, for you two. Let’s make one thing extremely clear. Sex is good. Sex is fun. Sex is not dirty or sinful. It is good and wonderful and enjoyable and fun. You two really need to have sex a hell of a lot more than however you have it now.” Jack thought for a second, and then smiled. “In fact, I think that’s what you need to do right now. Get undressed, the both of you, and then get on the couch and start fucking.”

Teresa’s parents stared at Jack for a moment, but then walked into the living room. Once there they undressed. Jack watched curiously; Teresa’s mother had aged well and was still a very handsome woman, and her father was sporting a fair-sized erection after he got his pants off. Her mother lay down on the couch and spread her legs, and her father lay on top of her and inserted his cock into her pussy. He immediately began pumping into his wife.

That was the scene when Teresa came back down the stairs. “Holy shit!” said the beautiful girl, staring at her parents fucking on the couch.

Jack nodded. “No kidding. I told them to knock off their horseshit. Sex was fun and good and loving. I don’t know what their problem is, and I just don’t care. I told them to get undressed and start fucking.”

“Jesus!”

“By the way, you look absolutely gorgeous!” Jack told Teresa.

Teresa was wearing a minidress made from a stretchy white fabric. It had a deep-vee front that went below her breasts, and an equally low cut back, and was very short, not even mid-thigh length. She had on matching white stilettos. “Thank you.”

“Handbag?”

She shook her head. “Put this in your pocket, for later. Otherwise, I don’t need anything.” She slipped him a small tube of Astroglide.

Jack smiled. “I like how you think!”

Just then, as they watched, Teresa’s father groaned and began shaking. He was cumming and Teresa’s mother orgasmed as well. At that point they stopped and climbed off the couch. They grabbed their clothing off the floor, turning away from their daughter who stared at them in disbelief.

“Stop!” ordered Jack. “Turn around.” The Jimenezes turned to face him. “You two need to practice fucking a lot more. Don’t get dressed. As soon as you get hard again, you are to fuck again. You two have a lot of sex to catch up on!”

Neither parent said anything, but Jack noticed that Mr. Jimenez’ cock began to stiffen. Jack led Teresa to the front door and whispered, “You’d better get your house key. I think we should make sure to lock the door.”

Teresa looked surprised at that, but quickly ran upstairs and returned with her key ring. By then her parents were back on the couch, screwing again. “Holy shit!” she repeated. Jack nodded, and they left, locking the front door behind them.

As they drove to the Hilton, Teresa said to Jack, “That was just too fucking bizarre!”

“I have to agree, that was pretty fucking weird.”

“What did you say to them?”

“I just told them that sex wasn’t dirty and wrong but was good and fun and needed to be done as much as possible. Then I told them they really needed to get undressed and start catching up on what they were missing out on.”

“Still, that was kind of bizarre. I don’t think I would have ever imagined that.”

“No, probably not.”

Once they got to the Hilton, Jack turned his car over to the valet and led Teresa inside. Jack led the young brunette towards the restaurant, but she stopped him. “Lord, can I ask a favor?”

“Of course. What can I do for you?”

“Maybe it’s just what we saw earlier, but I’d like to go directly to our room. Maybe we can get room service in a bit.” She gave him a coquettish smile.

Jack laughed at that. “Like I said before, I like the way you think. However, I’m hungry. May I suggest a compromise? How about we go into the bar and have a drink or two and have a few appetizers or snacks. That will be faster than the restaurant and that way we can go upstairs faster, so we can take care of what you’re interested in that much sooner.”

Teresa blushed, but grinned. “That’s very thoughtful, Lord. I am really looking forward to becoming one of your concubines fully. I’m not there yet, am I?”

It took Jack a second to understand her, since he already considered her one of his concubines. She was planning on giving up her ass tonight and was being quite open about it. “I’ll make sure of it.” He took her hand and they walked to the lounge.

Even though the lounge was full, Jack used his skills to claim a high table to the side. It was so high, in fact, that Jack had to lift Teresa up onto the bar stool; she could have climbed up on her own, but only at the expense of any shred of dignity or discretion. Jack moved his own stool closer to hers, so he could better watch the beautiful girl. When their waitress came by, they ordered a round of drinks and took a couple of the small bar menus to look for a few appetizers. Then Jack said, “So, you are planning on the full concubine experience tonight. The last time we were together, you wanted me to delay that. What’s changed?”

“Well, last weekend, while you and Sharley were in Phoenix, Lisa and Dakota and I stayed at the house.”

“Uh, huh. I remember you were all going to go shopping and then go clubbing or something,” he replied.

Teresa nodded. “Yes, that was some of what we did, but I asked them about, well, you know.”

Jack lowered his voice to a whisper and said, “Ass fucking! You can say the words.”

She stuck her tongue out. “Smarty pants! Yes, about ass fucking!” she said in a whisper. Slightly louder, she continued, “So, I asked them, and they taught me about it.”

“I would so have loved to have been in those classes.”

“Ha, ha! I’m serious. We didn’t spend the entire time shopping and partying. They had several vibrators, in different sizes, and we spent some time trying them out, you know, back there. And Dakota, you know that she and Sharley were a thing, well they had a strap-on.”

“Really? I had no idea, though I suppose it shouldn’t be a surprise. They were together before and after Sharley and I were married, and Sharley liked anal when it was that time of the month. I am sure that they played in the back yard.”

Teresa nodded. “I think that’s true. Anyway, like I said, we spent some time that weekend playing in the back yard, as you put it. They taught me some stuff, but even more important, we played with a lot of toys, getting me used to stuff.”

Jack smiled. “God bless the American education system. So, the result of your scholarly pursuits was?”

Teresa grinned. “Well, I had a lot of fun! Once I got over the initial surprise, it was fun.”

“Fun?”

She leaned closer and lowered her voice. “I came so hard!”

Jack laughed at that. “So, tonight, you want to find out if I can match up to Sharley and Dakota’s battery-operated boyfriends. Nothing like a little pressure, Teresa! Me or the Energizer bunny!”

Teresa laughed at that. “Have a little faith, Lord! I am sure you’ll be able to make a good showing. You might not win, but I am sure you’ll be a strong number two!”

Jack laughed loud and long at that. Teresa continued teasing him through their shared appetizers. Finished, they left to head upstairs. When Teresa slipped off the bar stool, her dress slipped up around her butt; only Jack’s presence in front of her prevented the entire bar from seeing that her dress was all she was wearing. They walked hand-in-hand to the elevators.

Once in their suite, Teresa turned to Jack and pressed herself against him. She raised her arms and put them around his neck. “Lord, make me your concubine tonight. Make me your full concubine, the equal of the others. Lord, I need you fully!”

Jack smiled down at her and kissed her. Stepping back, he peeled her minidress off her shoulders and slid it down her body. Teresa kicked off her shoes and stepped out of the dress, to stand naked and glorious before him. Then it was her turn. She pulled off his jacket and tossed it on the couch, and then started with his shirt and worked her way downwards. Once he was undressed, Teresa was kneeling in front of Jack, staring at his erection. She looked up at him, and he took her head in his hands and guided it towards his cock. “This is step one.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.