The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 17: The Order Of The Crystal

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Order Of The Crystal - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Well, it was going to happen sooner or later,” said Jack.

“Yes, Lord. The only way you could have possibly prevented this was by taking control of each and every person that Solana and Lansing controlled. Their chief concubine was important, but unless you controlled them all, they would begin slipping from your control and begin acting independently. That is probably what they were able to detect.”

Jack sighed. He had taken both Maria Solana and Caroline Hudson to delay the Order’s discovery their secret was compromised. Jack was of two minds on that. Maria had been a true joy, and he was very happy to have taken her as a concubine. Caroline had been a different matter; though technically proficient, there was no passion, just simple animal pleasure. It had been necessary and enjoyable, but Jack had no interest in repeating the experience.

“When will they be here?” Jack asked.

“Based on their speed, they will all be in Los Angeles tonight, before midnight.”

“It’s too late to do anything about it now. Even if I wanted to meet them one by one, I’d never be able to get the plane warmed up and in the air before they get there.”

“No, Lord.”

“So, I deal with it tomorrow. With any luck, I can make it back before the Order does anything.”

“They will start with Solana and Lansing, but when they don’t get the answers they want from them, they will start on their concubines and associates.”

Jack grimaced but nodded. He stayed up the rest of the night thinking about what might occur when he met the Order. The next morning, Sharley found him still sitting in his chair, staring into space. “Lord, have you been here all night?”

He smiled at her. There was no reason to worry his concubine. “I was just thinking,” he answered.

“Lord, allow me to help you.” Sharley untied the ribbon holding her nightgown together.

“Lord, worry does not help. Allow your concubine to pleasure you.”

Jack smiled and silently agreed with Construct. To Sharley he said, “I think we need a shower first.” He stood up and followed her into the bathroom.

Jack and Sharley took a very long and enjoyable shower together before dressing and going out for breakfast. Then it was back to their villa, where they indulged in some more fun and games before packing their bags and calling the pilot. They both napped on the flight back to Los Angeles. Once they had landed, Jack queried Construct on the location of the members of the Order of the Crystal.

“Lord, they are northeast of you, at the Beverly Hills Hotel.”

Jack thought about that for a moment and ordered the limo driver to head in that direction. As they neared the Beverly Hills Hotel, Jack had the driver slow, but he began getting a feeling of dread. There was strength in the hotel, but it was an evil strength. He felt strong enough to face it but wondered. He could face any human, but there might be a physical challenge, and physical surveillance systems. He didn’t know if his power would be sufficient to evade them and didn’t need the potential problems. “Keep going,” he ordered the driver. “Find the nearest Wal-Mart.”

“Lord, what is going on?” asked Sharley.

“Don’t worry.”

When they got to the store, Jack said, “Stop here.”

“Lord?”

“Everything is all right. I’ll be home in a few hours. Don’t worry.” Jack ordered the limo driver to take Sharley home, and then walked into the Wal-Mart.

Ten minutes later he walked out wearing a Dodgers hooded sweatshirt and a Dodgers ball cap. He scanned the parking lot for a moment and walked up to a woman loading groceries into her minivan. Without touching her, he took control. She drove him back to the Beverly Hills Hotel without even realizing he was in the vehicle with her. Jack had her let him off a block away and sent her on her way. Looking around, he pulled the hood of the sweatshirt up and began walking towards the hotel.

As he neared the hotel, he again began to feel the presence of power and evil. “Construct, can you feel what I feel? There is something in the hotel that is wrong.”

“Yes, Lord. I sense it, too, and I sense it has something to do with the crystal shards. It is in the same location.”

“Can it sense me?”

“Perhaps, Lord. I just don’t know.”

It was too late to back out. Jack put his hands in his pockets and lowered his gaze and walked up the walkway to the entrance. He relied on his power to order doormen to open doors for him, so he wouldn’t leave fingerprints. He maneuvered through the hotel towards the shards, now glowing in his mind like a beacon, until he approached one of the hotel’s famous bungalows. Along the way, he relieved one of the housekeeping staff of her passkey without her being aware of it.

At the entrance to the bungalow, the malevolence Jack could feel through the door was almost physical. He pulled out his handkerchief and used it and the passkey to open the door. As he stepped inside, Jack knew he was in the presence of evil. He could smell the death in the building.

Three armchairs were set up at one end of the large living room, and they were obviously for the members of the Order of the Crystal. Jack had interrupted the three as they played, and Jack had to force his gorge down to keep from throwing up. It was a scene from Dante’s Inferno, but Dante never had the imagination for something that evil.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.