The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 16: Crystals

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Crystals - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was well after midnight when Jack felt himself stir awake. Sharley had done a magnificent job of wearing him out, and the bed was in the same wrecked condition they had left it that afternoon. She was now sleeping deeply, her nightie a thing of the past, and had collapsed finally in utter orgasmic bliss. Jack had slept soundly for a few hours but had woken shortly before two.

“I seem to be sleeping less,” he commented.

“Yes, Lord, that is to be expected. Your mental powers are continuing to grow, as you learn to harness the power of the crystal. A major element of sleep is that it allows the brain to process what happens during the day, and to clean up memories and the chemical debris formed during wakefulness. Your superior brainpower will lower the amount of sleep your brain requires,” explained Construct.

“What the hell will I do with all that time?” asked Jack. “There is nothing to actually do at this time of night.”

Construct replied with a mental smirk. “Next time you go on vacation, you should probably bring a second concubine.”

“You’re a lot of help!”

Jack carefully slipped out of bed and grabbed his pants off the floor. He crossed into the living room and pulled his pants on, and then went out to the patio. He sat down on one of the lounge chairs. It was cool, and he was bare-chested, but it wasn’t uncomfortable. He looked around. It was so late that nobody was up, but the resort was still well lit.

“How much more of the crystal is there to be gathered?” he asked.

“Not much, Lord. You have gathered well over half the crystal, and all the processors. There are additional shards out there, but they are small, and all are just additional memory.”

“The crystal is a computer?”

“By your understanding, yes, but the crystals are more than a computer, and more than artificial intelligence.”

“And you are the crystal.”

“I am Construct.”

Jack shook his head. He wondered if he would ever understand the crystal. There had to be more to it than just giving him a big dick and letting him screw women left and right! “When I found the first piece of the crystal, you said I was worthy. What did you mean?”

“Lord, crystals give the Lords of Light their powers. Not all who touch a crystal are worthy of controlling a crystal. The power that Solana and Lansing possessed from their shards was just a tiny fraction of the power of the crystal. The shards amplified their natural talents, which consisted of little more than charm and persuasiveness. Only a processor shard can do more, and only the primary processor can completely access the full power of the crystal. Because of the immense power that could be involved, the primary processor can only allow somebody with positive attributes to fully access the crystal. You have those positive attributes.”

“I do, huh? I didn’t feel all that positive this afternoon, when I took Sharley. I pretty much raped her. I don’t really consider that a positive thing,” Jack argued.

“That alone is a positive thing! Do you think either Solana or Lansing would have considered the effects of their conquest on Sharley or any other woman? Think back to the morning after you found the crystal. You needed to test the power it gave you, and you tested it on the waitress in the diner. You could have simply taken her and used her, but instead you warned her about her boyfriend, and ordered her to go back to school and find a man worthy of her. The same is true with the women at your office. You could have taken control of all of them and made them your harem and taken control of the men and used them for wealth. Instead you treated them fairly and justly; you had yourself promoted but you gave the owners value for the promotion, and the women you took as concubines are being taken care of as well. These actions are the actions of one who is worthy of the power of the crystal.”

“Huh. So now what? I have to find the rest of the crystal?”

“Yes, Lord. That will allow you to recreate the legacy and realm of the Lords of Light. The more pieces you find, the greater the power of the crystal will be, and the greater your power will be. You will need that as you assume your rightful place in the world, as a leader.”

“So how do I find these pieces?”

“Witness.” Slowly, a ghostly veil seemed to settle over Jack’s vision, but it was a veil with tiny green lights shining through it, and Jack could detect a background through the veil that looked like a map of the world. At the center of the veil and the map was a large green glow, and he knew instinctively that it represented himself and the green crystal in the living room. As he looked around, the veil moved with him, and he could focus on specific lights, seeing them more cleanly, and the fog of the veil began to dissipate. There were dozens and dozens of green lights around the world map, but they all seemed tiny and diffuse. They were nothing but shards but needed to be gathered.

“How did the crystal get destroyed? How did it get shattered and get dispersed?” Jack asked.

Construct answered, “I do not fully understand that, Lord. There were seven crystals, which means that there were seven Lords of Light. All I can say for sure is that it seems that one Lord went to war with another Lord, and the war was sufficient to destroy their civilization and the crystals themselves. Perhaps if I had more of the shards, the details will become clearer.”

“So, I need to gather the shards.”

“Yes, Lord,” agreed Construct. “Also, you must begin breeding your concubines. Your children will be an important part of your future rule.”

“Well, give me a little time to get used to this. Then we’ll see about finding more pieces,” snorted Jack. “What happened to the other crystals? Were they like you?”

“I do not know what happened to them, Lord. I do not even know what happened to me,” replied Construct, who added, “They were like me, but not like me.”

That was clear as mud, thought Jack. Any further thought was interrupted by Sharley. The redhead had pulled on a long robe and had come out to the patio with him. “Lord, is everything all right?” she asked.

“Just fine. I was feeling a little restless, so I decided to come out here and let you sleep.” He knew without thinking about it that it was 3:47.

“Lord, with the extra processors, I was able to fashion a data link to your communication device. It is primitive, but adequate,” interjected Construct.

Jack rolled his eyes but didn’t answer. Instead, he held out a hand and pulled Sharley closer. She twisted and sat down on his lap. Sharley lay down against him and laid her head on his shoulder. “Lord, thank you for allowing me to attend you this weekend.”

Jack hugged her with one hand, but the other came up and caressed her supple body through the sheer fabric of the robe. “No, thank you for coming with me.”

Sharley took his hand and guided it inside the robe. She shuddered as his fingers touched her skin. “Oh, Lord, please take me again! I’ve never had such pleasure before!” She moaned at his touch and her hands began to roam across Jack’s chest. “Please, Lord, use me for your pleasure! Breed me, Lord, breed me!”

Jack chuckled at that and stood, lifting the woman effortlessly. He carried her inside, and back to the bed. Laying her down, he stripped off his pants, and exposed his massive cock to her hungry eyes. “Pleasure me!” he ordered.

“Thank you, Lord, thank you!”

When Jack woke later that morning, he felt completely rested, though beside him Sharley slumbered on. He smiled. She had been extremely needy when he began using her again, and it had taken almost two hours and three cums from Jack to satisfy her. He went into the bathroom and showered and shaved.

Sharley was stirring awake when he returned and dressed in shorts and a sport shirt. “Come on, Sharley time to wake up! Things to do! Chop, chop!”

Sharley rubbed her eyes. “Lord?” she asked, curiously.

“Your day of pampering awaits. Up and at ‘em!”

Sharley rolled out of bed. “Pampering, Lord?”

“You expected to just stay in bed the entire weekend? I have you booked for the day at the spa here. Come on, get cleaned up and dressed. We’ll go down and get something to eat, and then off you go. I am promised you will come back a new woman.”

“Just how new, Jack?” she laughed.

“From the price quoted, I’d say probably brand new! Massage, facial, mud baths or something, something called a many-peddy, defoliation ... I don’t know, but it sounded to me like they were going to take you apart and rebuild you. What the hell is reflexology, anyway? Don’t worry, you are getting one of everything!”

Sharley’s eyes lit up. “Oh, Jack, that sounds wonderful!” She scampered off to the bathroom to clean up.

Twenty minutes later, Sharley was slipping into a sundress as Jack picked up their clothing from the night before. After breakfast, Jack took her by the hand and walked with her to the spa. “Welcome to the Biltmore Spa,” said the young woman at the desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.