The War of the Crystals
Chapter 15: Flying

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Flying - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was mid-morning when Jack rolled out of bed. The three concubines had worked Jack over for hours the night before, and it had been a real group party. While one of them had been enjoying his cock, the other two were working her over also, usually with the sex toys they had bought. Jack had asked Lisa what Booker & Blakely would do for an ad campaign for the Energizer Bunny if they really wanted people to know what their batteries were being used for. The only answer he got was an orgasmic scream when Sharley turned on the anal vibrator she had inserted into the busty brunette.

After showering and shaving, Jack dressed and went downstairs. Lisa had called a cab and had gone to work, promising to be home mid-afternoon at the latest, and Sharley and Dakota told Jack that they thought she meant it. Then Sharley sat down with him in the dining room and asked, “Jack, did you mean it about buying a new place?”

“Yes, I think we need a new place, a much, much larger place.”

“What about my ... our house here?” she asked quietly.

“Is it in your name only?” he asked. During the divorce, Sharley had ended up with the house.

She shook her head. “No, after you moved out, I put Dakota’s name on it, also.”

Jack thought that was a pretty good deal for Dakota, but kept his mouth shut. “Sell it and split the money however you two want. It has nothing to do with purchasing a new home.”

“Lord, will we be able to afford a new home like you were talking about?” she asked. The house she and Jack had bought during their marriage was a nice house, but over-sized on the postage-stamp-size lot and had barely enough backyard for a small barbecue. What Jack had described would cost much, much more. In California’s crazy real estate market, the price tag would be in the tens of millions!

“Don’t worry about that. Ignore that.”

“Lord?” she asked, amazed.

“I have it on good authority that for what we need, the best areas to consider will be in Bel Air, Beverly Hills, or Holmby Hills. I am sure there will be some properties available,” he told her.

Dakota had come in and caught the last few sentences. She sat down next to Sharley and stared. “Oh my God!” she whispered.

Jack smiled at them. “In fact, I am assigning you two the job of finding such a place.”

Sharley and Dakota looked at each other in confusion. “Us?” asked Sharley.

“You won’t be able to do anything about it this weekend, but starting Monday, you two are on house patrol. Find a real estate agent, a high-end real estate agent. Start seeing what is available in the twenty- to fifty-million-dollar range. Find out how big a place could be, how private, how many bedrooms and baths, pools, all sorts of things. Come up with a list of requirements you think we’ll need. Is the Playboy mansion available? Let the agent think that you are asking for your boyfriend, a rich foreign businessman.”

“That is an excellent idea, Lord. While your government’s computer systems are depressingly primitive, they are still sufficient to be a nuisance. I should have considered that already.”

“How so?”

“I will obtain several different identities and bank accounts, from a variety of places your government will have difficulty in penetrating.”

“How?” asked Jack.

Construct gave the mental equivalent of a laughing shrug. “If I can penetrate American government computer systems, how difficult do you think Saudi or British systems will be? How many foreign names and passports do you want? Likewise, how difficult would it be to route your funding through foreign accounts? You even have a name for this, laundering.”

“Understood. Do as needed.”

Jack’s mental conversation with Construct almost caused him to miss Sharley’s question. “Why us, Lord?”

“You probably know more about real estate than I do, Sharley. You were the one who bought this place when we got married, and you handled the transactions when we got divorced and then when Dakota moved in,” he answered.

Both women looked guilty at that. “Lord...”, Sharley started.

“Don’t worry. I am not blaming you. It is simply a fact. You know more about buying a home than I do. Next week you two start house hunting. Probably your best bet would be to find a good high-end realtor and let me meet him.”

Sharley and Dakota looked at each other and giggled. “What is so funny?” Jack asked.

“Maybe we’ll find a her and you can audition her privately?” teased Dakota.

“Maybe I will!” he teased back.

Breakfast over, Jack went upstairs and began packing a hanging bag for the weekend. A few minutes later, Sharley came in and asked, “What is the schedule for this weekend?” She pulled a hanging bag of her own from the closet.

“Not completely sure. I just don’t know yet. I might not know until I get there,” Jack admitted.

“So how do I know what to pack?”

Jack smiled and shrugged. “Well, you can probably save space by limiting the underwear.”

Sharley rolled her eyes. “You’re no help. I was already planning on that!”

He reached out and took her hand. “I just don’t know yet. We leave here at noon and should be in Phoenix mid or late afternoon. After that, I am searching for something, and I don’t know how long that will take, and don’t ask me what I am searching for. I don’t know yet. I might find it quickly, and it might take me all weekend. We’ll be there Friday and Saturday nights, and come back Sunday afternoon. Beyond that, I just don’t know.”

“I’m sorry, Lord, I meant no disrespect.”

Jack smiled. “I understand. I just don’t know yet. If I get lucky, we’ll be able to have a nice dinner tonight, a full day in Phoenix tomorrow, and then come home Sunday. Hopefully we’ll be able to spend much of that time in bed, getting to know one another again.”

Sharley smiled in return. “I would like that, Lord.” She looked at her closet. “Maybe I can pack an extra nightgown or two to model for you.”

“I think that would be an excellent idea.”

The limo arrived just before noon, by which time the two travelers had their bags at the door. The driver loaded their bags into the trunk and then they were on the way to the Santa Monica airport. Within minutes, they were in a traffic jam. “Lord, will we miss our plane?” asked Sharley.

“That’s the nice thing about private jets. They won’t take off until we’re on board.”

Sharley smiled and nodded. “I forgot about that. That’s true.”

“Ever take a private jet?” he asked.

Sharley shrugged. “I have, but not often. Usually it’s for a shoot at some remote location that doesn’t have commercial service. Dakota and I did a swimsuit shoot a couple of years ago in some tiny town in Baja that we had to take a plane to.”

“And last week?”

“The Channel Islands? No, that was just a helicopter flight.”

“So, I am guessing you’re not a member of the Mile-High Club?” he laughed.

Sharley laughed back. “Yes and no. Not with a guy, anyway. Once Dakota and I were flying back from the East Coast on a red-eye flight and we laid a blanket across our laps and diddled each other. Not like you’re thinking, anyway.” Jack grinned at that. Then Sharley said, “There was the time we were in a music video. That came close.”

“A music video? You never told me about that!”

“Lord, that was so long ago!” Jack made finger motions to continue, so Sharley explained. “Well, it’s not like we were the singers or anything. We were background dancers.”

“When was this? Would I have ever seen it?”

Sharley laughed again. “I didn’t know you were big into rap! It was just after Dakota and I met, at least ten years ago. We weren’t very well known, and our agent got us a gig with this rap singer for his next big hit.”

“No, I am sure I never saw it,” laughed Jack. “What was it about?”

“It was just total bullshit. The singer was going on about how he was a big-time drug dealer. Lots of drugs, lots of hos, lots of money, all sorts of crap. It was shot at the Burbank airport in a Gulfstream they rented for the day. The thing never left the hanger. Dakota and I were in the background as dancers and models. Our parts were labeled as White Slut Three and White Slut Four. It was that tacky.”

“Holy Christ!”

“No kidding. There were actually two versions, the PG-13 version and the non-rated one.”

Jack stared at her a moment. “Wait a minute, you were in a porn music video? I never even knew they existed!”

Sharley shrugged. “They’re not, not really. It’s just that there are some video outlets that you can push the boundaries in, and some artists - which uses the term loosely for this guy - do two sets of videos.”

“What’s the difference?”

“Clothing, mostly. In the PG-13 version we were dressed in miniskirts and blouses that were open, with glittery bikini tops underneath, but in the unrated version, the skirts were shorter, and we lost the bikini tops, so it was obvious we had nothing under the tops.” Jack nodded in understanding. “It got worse. The rapper had his girlfriend in the thing, playing his ‘Number One Ho’, and halfway through the song there’s the sound of a zipper being pulled down, and the girlfriend gives him a blowjob. In the tame version, she simply looks at the camera and smiles when the zipper sound occurs, but in the unrated version, she turns her head and undoes his zipper! I swear, Lord, she gave him a blowjob right there on the set. They were taping the whole thing, and at the end, she turns back to the camera and licks her lips! And we were the background sluts!”

“Holy Christ!” Jack repeated.

“Dakota and I swore we would never do another video again! You don’t do cover shots for fashion magazines after your face shows up in music porn!”

“Understood.”

By that time, they had arrived at the Santa Monica airport. One of the nice things about flying a charter jet was that they didn’t have to go through any of the security and ticketing nonsense involved in flying commercial. Their limo simply pulled in through a private gate and drove down a side road to a hanger. A LearJet was sitting outside the hanger, and the pilots helped load their luggage onboard, and then Jack and Sharley went up the stairs and found seats.

The pilot pulled the stairs up into the plane and locked the door. He turned to face his passengers and announced, “We’ll be taking off in about ten minutes. Flying time to Phoenix is about an hour, and we’ll let you know about ten minutes before we land. I assume you know how to operate the seat belts?” he asked with a smile.

“I think we can handle that, Captain. Thank you,” replied Jack.

“Great. Okay, I’m heading up to the front office. We’ll sing out before we move. Just put the tray tables and seats in the upright positions and we’ll be good to go.”

“Thank you.”

The pilot went back up to the cockpit and closed the door behind him. A moment later and there was a whine of engines starting. Sharley smiled over at Jack and then undid her seat belt. She crossed the aisle and sat down sideways on his lap. “I don’t think the seat belt will wrap around both of us,” Jack laughed.

Sharley reached down and undid Jack’s seat belt. “I don’t think a buzzer is going to go off in the cockpit if these are off.”

Jack wrapped his arms around Sharley and smelled her perfume. “Probably not. Did you have something in mind when you came over here?”

Sharley leaned in and licked an earlobe. “You got me excited when you asked me about joining the Mile-High Club.” Sharley had worn a calf-length suede skirt and a matching jacket; the skirt had many brass clasps down the front that allowed the wearer to control how much leg she was showing, and matching clasps held the jacket together. Sharley had worn the skirt open to a few inches above the knee, but now reached down and popped several more clasps, opening the skirt to almost the waist. “Here, Lord, you can tell just how excited I am!” She took Jack’s hand and placed it on her legs.

Jack slipped his fingers between Sharley’s thighs and she sighed happily. He slid them up high enough to feel that she was wearing long stockings, and then he was above them, and gently probing the junction of her thighs. “You feel very excited,” he admitted to her. Jack began to gently probe her slit and found her clitoris, eliciting a low moan and a shiver.

“Yes, Lord, very.” The beautiful redhead undid the clasps on her jacket, revealing she hadn’t worn anything under it. “See, Lord, how excited you make me?”

Jack glanced down and found his concubine’s nipples stiff. He lowered his lips and licked one, and Sharley gave a quiet shriek as she came. “Very excited,” he agreed.

Before anything else happened, the pilot came on the intercom and announced, “We are ready to roll. Please keep your seat belts on until we are at altitude.”

Jack pushed his fingers deeper into Sharley’s pussy, fingering her hard as the little jet began to roll. Sharley buried her face in his shoulder as she came, hard. Jack continued fingerfucking her while the plane taxied to the runway and rolled directly into takeoff. She was moaning and shivering in his arms as they raced down the runway and lifted off.

“Oh, Jesus, Jack, I need your cock!” she moaned. Even before they had leveled off, Sharley had managed to shift around and was straddling Jack’s legs. She undid his pants and he pushed them low enough she could impale herself on him. “Fuck me, Lord, fuck me!” she begged.

Jack used his new powers to satisfy both Sharley and himself. He took almost half an hour to fuck Sharley before cumming, filling her pussy with his thick jism, but his cock didn’t soften, and he fucked her a second time. Sharley was on a sixty-minute orgasm and felt the jets of cum spray into her moments before the pilot announced they had ten minutes until they landed. She crawled off his lap and made her way to the bathroom in the back of the tiny plane. When she came out, Jack was ready to take her place. He got back to his seat just a couple of minutes before their final descent.

Sharley reached over from her seat and took his hand. “Thank you, Lord, that was wonderful!”

“I kind of liked it, too,” he answered, grinning at her.

“What happens next?”

“Not sure,” admitted Jack.

“Lord! I have new information concerning the crystal shard!” exclaimed Construct mentally.

“Oh?”

“I tried telling you a few minutes ago, but you were concentrating on other things.”

Jack snorted at that. “And?”

“Lord, I have determined the location of the shards!”

“Shards? I thought there was a single large piece of the crystal.”

“Yes, Lord, but that was from a distance of four hundred miles. As we got closer, I was able to determine there is more than one shard.”

“More than one? Does that mean two? Or more than two?”

“I don’t know, Lord. We must get there immediately!”

Jack thought about that for a moment. It was still early afternoon, and there were many hours of daylight left. It made no sense to go to the resort. There was plenty of time before that would be necessary. He pulled out his smartphone and loaded the mapping app. “Show me.”

Jack pulled up their current location at the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. He slowly expanded the map dimension, showing a wider and wider radius around the airport, until Construct suddenly cried out, “Stop! There, Lord, the city to the northeast, Scottsdale. They are all near there! We must get there immediately!”

Jack put away his phone and waited for the pilot to shut down the plane. He led Sharley off the jet and found a limousine waiting for them at the General Aviation terminal. The driver looked at them and asked, “Where to, sir? I was told you were staying at the Biltmore.”

“We must get the shards, Lord!” insisted Construct.

Jack ignored the crystal’s artificial intelligence. “How far is Scottsdale? How long will it take to get there?”

The driver shrugged. “Twenty, twenty-five minutes. It depends on the traffic, but mid-afternoon, half an hour, tops. Where in Scottsdale?”

“I don’t know, not yet anyway. I’ll need to check the GPS when we get closer.”

“Yes, sir.”

If the driver thought the orders were unusual, he kept it to himself. He put them on East Sky Harbor Boulevard, heading east, and then switched to northbound Route 101. They continued north and east of Scottsdale Community College, until Jack directed them into a small subdivision. They stopped in front of a small Spanish-style ranch house.

“Lord, where are we?” asked Sharley.

“This the place, sir?” The driver asked. He was curious, both about the directions and the house, as well as why the gorgeous redhead referred to the big guy as ‘Lord.’ Still, nothing good came from asking questions, so he kept his mouth shut.

“Lord! This is the house! I can sense the shards! Hurry! There are four shards inside! Hurry!” pleaded Construct.

Jack simply sat there for a moment. He ignored Construct, even though he was getting a headache trying to do so. It reminded him of the headache he got every morning when shaving. It was as if the battle against what the crystal wanted him to do was causing him the headache. There were two cars in the driveway, but otherwise the neighborhood seemed deserted. “Stay here,” he ordered.

Sharley moved to follow him, but he motioned her to stay put. As he walked up the driveway towards the front door, the feeling of pressure behind his eyeballs increased. Construct was pushing him to move faster, but every bit of himself was screaming ‘Caution!’

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.