The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 12: Concubines

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Concubines - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was about half past six the next morning when Jack rolled out of bed. Despite the earliness of the hour, he felt well-rested. Next to him, Teresa still slept, and looked like she would be out for hours. After giving Jack her first blowjob, he had ordered her to ride him, and she had cum several times while he suckled her tits and fondled her ass. Then she had given him another blowjob, and he had taken her from behind. She had nervously asked him at one point if he was going to use her rear, and he had simply smiled. “Yes, but not tonight. You need to be taught about that first. I’ll have the girls teach you.”

Teresa had cried. “I’m sorry, Lord, it’s just that I’m scared. I’ve heard it hurts terribly.”

Jack had cupped her face and smiled gently. “Only when it’s done wrong. Ask the girls. They all enjoy it, and so do I.”

“Yes, Lord, thank you.”

Jack climbed out of bed and headed for the master bath, surveying the damage in the room. The sheets and pillows were all over the place, the candles had all burned down, and some melted wax from one was on the dresser. The entire room reeked of sex, and Teresa was coated with dried boy- and girl-cum. “That was a hell of a night!” he said to himself.

“Yes, Lord, she did very well. Once she is properly trained, she will be an excellent addition to your harem. She will produce many fine children for you,” said Construct.

Jack had almost forgotten about the artificial intelligence entity in the crystal. “I don’t think I’m ready for children just yet,” he replied.

“Lord, you must breed, so that the ancient blood is reinforced. While Teresa does not have much of the ancient blood, several of your other concubines do, and they will pass it down with great strength. You need heirs, Lord.”

“We’ll see.”

Jack went into his bathroom to shower and shave. He dressed in khakis and a polo shirt, commando fashion, and then went back through the bedroom to the door. Teresa was still sleeping the sleep of the sexually exhausted. He left the bedroom and went out to the hallway. Jack stopped at the door to the largest of the secondary bedrooms and peeked inside. Sharley, Dakota, and Lisa were all laying naked on the king-size bed, covers and pillows strewn on the floor, sex toys and lubricant on the night stands. There was a heavy aroma of sex in the room, and the snoring was impressive; Jack shook his head in amusement.

Downstairs, Jack headed to the kitchen to get the Keurig making some coffee. He took his coffee and went into the den off the foyer.

He grabbed a legal pad and a pen and began making notes about the upcoming Cortez Motors campaign. After a few minutes, he stopped and thought, “Construct, how is it that I have so many more ideas about the marketing campaign than before? And how is it that I am getting by on less sleep? Last night was pretty intense. I should be sleeping until noon, but I am completely awake.”

“Lord, it is because of your increasing powers. As you acquire more pieces of the crystal, and as you practice more with your powers, your powers will grow even more. It is the same as if you were an athlete. The more weight you lift, the more you will be able to lift in the future. You must go east, to gather the crystal shards I have located, as soon as possible!”

“I have to do a lot of things, and that is just one, remember. I need to meet with Lansing and take his chief concubine, and this week I need to organize the campaign. No way am I going to be able to go crystal hunting until next weekend.”

“Lord, the longer you delay, the more likely the Order will learn you have some of their crystal shards and move on you.”

“That is a risk I will have to take. From everything you have told me about the crystal, the risk should be low.”

“Yes, but it is still a risk.”

Jack didn’t respond, and Construct didn’t elaborate. After filling several pages with detailed notes, he stood and went back to the kitchen. It had been almost an hour and sounds of life were starting to emanate from upstairs. He prepared another cup of coffee and began rummaging through the refrigerator. If the girls felt like he did, they needed caffeine and sugar, and in large quantities. He pulled out several tins of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and a couple of pounds of bacon. He smiled. It was good, just not good for you. He began making breakfast.

Dakota was the first to enter the kitchen. She was wrapped in an oversize terry cloth bathrobe and was bleary-eyed with tousled hair. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” she exclaimed, smelling the bacon cooking and the sweet rolls being glazed. “God, Jack, if I wasn’t already your concubine, I’d be begging to become one.”

“Coffee?” he asked, laughing.

“Please, Lord, let me bear your children!” she exclaimed, staggering towards the coffee maker.

Jack laughed some more. Dakota took her coffee back to the foyer and yelled up the stairs that breakfast was cooking. Within the next five minutes, the other three had stumbled into the kitchen.

Sharley said, “Lord, this was our work. You should have told us to do this! I am so sorry!”

“Don’t worry, it was no big deal,” he replied.

“No, Lord, I let you down.”

Jack smiled and leaned down to whisper in her ear. “Well, if you want me to, I can give you a special punishment later.”

Sharley looked over at him, and a sly smile came over her. “A special punishment?”

He returned the smile. “You won’t be able to stand for a week when I’m done, and it won’t be because I’ve spanked you.”

“I promise to be very naughty until then, Lord. You’ll have to give me an awful lot of punishment!”

“We’ll see.”

“So, what’s the plan for today?” he asked the four women.

They all looked at each other and shrugged. “Nothing really has changed since last night, Lord. I think the first thing we need to do, though, is clean up. Things got a little ... crazy last night,” admitted Lisa.

Dakota agreed. “We definitely need to get some wash going and fix the beds. When we go out, we should probably buy a few more sets of sheets, too. With everything that goes on around here, I think we should change the sheets more often.” Teresa blushed at that but nodded in understanding.

Jack nodded in agreement. “I think Teresa needs some more clothing, maybe some things she can leave here so her parents don’t see them. She also needs some other things, you know, some adult needs.”

“Adult needs?” asked Teresa.

Sharley answered, “That means we’re all going to the dildo shop. We can get you a few sex toys.”

“Oh my God!” the teen exclaimed.

“Probably something for your butt, too,” added Lisa. “You need some preparation before you try Jack back there.”

Teresa turned beet red at that and could barely stammer out an assent.

Jack left on his errand at half past nine; he needed to drive to the Beverly Hilton. On his way, he considered what was happening with the crystal shards. “So, although I have the shard and have added it to the crystal, that doesn’t mean I control the crystal?”

“No, you control the crystal. It’s the humans that are the issue. The crystal gives you power, the power controls the people. However, you are trying this at a one-step remove. You never controlled Lansing’ or Solana’ concubines. They controlled them, and now you control Solana, and later today, Lansing. The farther the degree of isolation the less control you possess.”

“How far out can the control get? If I control Lansing, and he got his crystal from somebody else, do I control those concubines, as well?”

“You might get a twinge of control, but nothing more than that. For all practical purposes, they are independent of you. You would get better results controlling them directly,” admitted Construct.

“And what happens if I don’t control the primary concubine directly? Why is that so important?”

“It is only important in a case where you wish to control a former owner of a shard. While you control both Solana and Lansing, that control is battling with the control they exert over their concubines. When a Lord controls others, that control is reflected from them back to him, as a reinforcement. Now, their concubines’ reflection of the original control is battling against your new control. You would need to control each and every concubine to exert complete control of the former Lord.”

Jack still felt confused. “But why do I need control of either man? Granted, Maria and her daughter will make excellent concubines, but why do I care about the father? What happens if I give up that control?”

“Ah. I understand. It would actually be rare that you would wish to control a former Lord. In most cases, when a crystal passes, the former Lord is dead, either naturally or...”

“Unnaturally. I get it. Not too many live through being deposed, I guess.”

“No, Lord, not too many.”

“Still, why do I care? What happens if I take a crystal and don’t kill anybody? I’m not all that bloodthirsty.”

“Control is a flow. With Sharley, for instance, your control flows to her, and her obedience flows back. If the flow is disrupted, control weakens. Take Senator Solana. He controls many concubines and they return their obedience. Without his outward flow of control, their obedience will weaken, they will begin to question and hesitate in their obedience. Eventually it will collapse, and they will be completely independent. That will be noticeable to another possessor of a crystal.”

“Huh. And we need to continue hiding my possession of the shards until I can access the shards from east of here,” questioned Jack.

“Yes, Lord. While I cannot at this distance detect the number or type of shards present, I can detect that they have considerable power. With them, domination over the Order is assured. Without them, things become difficult.”

“And will I need to control every owner’s concubines, all of them? That could be a pretty large number!” Jack wondered about the Biblical King Solomon’s one thousand wives and concubines. No matter what Solomon’s proclivities were for group sex, some of those women had to be getting pretty short shrift!

“No, Lord, only if you wish to keep them. If a former Lord dies, his control is lost immediately. This is only an interim attempt to control information loss to the Order. After you gain control of the shards to the east, and the shards from the Order, control of other owners will not matter. You only need do this until then. Still, time works against you. The sooner you can obtain the shards, the better.”

Jack drove to the Beverly Hilton and turned his truck over to the valet. He went directly to the suite that Solana had arranged for Lansing and knocked on the door. A spectacular blonde opened the door. “Hello?”

“Is Mister Lansing here?”

“Yes.”

Jack reached out and touched her hand. “Obey me!”

The girl’s eyes glazed over for a second. “Yes, Lord.”

“What is your name?”

“Caroline Hudson, Lord.”

“Let me in and close the door,” he ordered.

Jack’s new concubine stepped back, and he walked into the suite. The television was on, playing some idiotic reality cooking show. Lansing was sitting in a chair and looked up when Jack entered. He stood up and said, “Lord, I didn’t know you were coming.”

Jack was immediately struck, just as he had been the day before, by the overall impression that Stephen Lansing was nothing more than a sleazy used car salesman. He walked to where Lansing was standing and reached out to him. Lansing promptly took his hand, and Jack took his time exploring the former crystal owner’s mind.

There was a reason Jack thought he was sleazy. Lansing was nothing more than a leech, a human parasite. Stephen Lansing considered himself as a business consultant and sales trainer, but he simply peddled whatever the latest fad and fashion in business happened to be. He had the personality and style of a ‘How-To’ book on business. He managed a modest middle-class income from that. The crystal had augmented his natural glib charm and allowed him to peddle his minimal talents. As for women, he was somewhat more predatory. That charm had gotten him into more than a few panties over the years. The crystal just allowed him to target better looking and richer women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.