The War of the Crystals
Chapter 11: Teresa

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Teresa - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When Jack arrived home, he failed to see Teresa’s little car in the driveway but wasn’t terribly surprised. He had given the girl the easiest directions to follow, not the fastest. She would have to learn that on her own, probably by following Lisa or Jack to work. He parked and went inside.

“Something smells delicious!” he exclaimed. He smelled something very rich and appetizing.

“Thank you, Lord. We hoped you would approve,” answered Dakota. She came into the foyer from the direction of the living room.

“I do, and I approve of you, as well. How are you feeling?” Jack smiled at the beautiful young blonde. She was wearing a calf-length halter-top dress, cut low in the front and back and with a long slit up each leg to mid-thigh, and high heels.

“Thank you, Lord. We’re much better. If you wish, Sharley and I will be able to fully serve you tonight.”

“Yes, Lord John, we will be able to satisfy you completely tonight,” agreed Sharley, coming into the foyer. The gorgeous redhead was wearing a lacy and glittery top that hinted strongly that nothing was worn underneath, and a long wrap skirt that was open almost to her right hip. She also wore heels.

“Don’t forget, tonight is about Teresa. She will be joining us, and she should get first dibs on Lord Jack,” said Lisa. She had joined the other women, and was dressed sexily as well, in a tight red dress with an open cross-hatch cutout going from her left shoulder down across her front and around to her back and matching red heels. There was no way she was wearing underwear.

“Very true, Lisa. Any suggestions?”

Lisa and Dakota took an arm and led him from the foyer towards the stairs. “First, you need to clean up and change,” said Dakota. “Lisa’s right. Teresa is expecting fireworks, and you need to provide them. Not to put any pressure on you, Jack, but you need to bring your A-game tonight!”

Jack laughed, “No, no pressure there!”

“And make sure to thank Sharley and Dakota. While we were at the office, they’ve been here cleaning and cooking,” added Lisa.

“Of course.” Jack stopped in the doorway to the bedroom and took Dakota in his arms. Pulling her to him, he felt her melt against his body, moaning and writhing as he kissed her thoroughly. Then he repeated the process with Lisa, leaving her as breathless as Dakota.

The two women pushed him into the master bedroom, where clothes were laid out on the bed. “If we go in there with you, none of us will come out until dinner is cold!” explained Dakota. The two women laughed and closed the door behind them.

Jack rolled his eyes and shook his head. He wondered if he was really the one in charge or not. He began undressing as he glanced at the clothing on the bed. There was a note on top, ‘Only wear what is on the bed, and nothing else. That consisted of a long-sleeved white dress shirt, crisp khaki pants, a black leather belt, and dressy black loafers. Underwear was noticeably absent. Jack rolled his eyes again, and finished stripping. Seeing how the bedroom had been cleaned up, he decided to use the hamper in the bathroom rather than just toss stuff on the floor. He quickly showered and dressed.

Dakota met him in the hallway. “Just in time! A car just pulled up and Lisa says it’s Teresa. Now, roll your sleeves halfway up your forearms.” She undid most of the buttons of his shirt, then leaned in and lightly kissed the hollow of his neck. Jack groaned as she groped him, and his cock stiffened in his pants. Then Dakota pulled away. “Now you’re ready. Let her get a hint of what’s coming.”

“You need a good spanking.”

She smiled. “Yes, but not tonight. Tonight is for Teresa.” She pushed him towards the stairs.

Jack got to the foyer at the same instant the doorbell rang. Sharley was there, and she opened the door. Teresa Jimenez was standing there holding a small suitcase and looking both nervous and excited. “Uh...”

Sharley smiled. “You must be Teresa. Welcome. Come on in!” She opened the door wide and motioned Teresa in. As soon as the girl was inside, she closed the door. “Welcome to our home.” She took Teresa’s bag and set it down, and then hugged her. “I’m Sharley.”

Dakota was next, introducing herself and hugging the teen, and then it was Lisa. “We already know each other, but I think you need a hug from all of us.”

Teresa was overwhelmed by the welcome, so Jack kept it light. He, too, hugged the young girl, but added a light kiss on the lips before stepping back. “Welcome, Teresa. Find the place alright?”

“I got a little turned around when I got off the highway. That’s why I’m late. I’m so sorry!”

“Nonsense, nothing to be sorry about,” replied Sharley.

Teresa looked at the others and felt terribly underdressed. While the other women were wearing exotic and sexy outfits, and Jack was looking sexy and suave, Teresa was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and Nike cross-trainers. She didn’t even have outfits like these women had, and she wanted so badly to make Jack proud and happy she was there.

Lisa was the one who noticed that Teresa was nervous and panicky. “Come on, let’s go upstairs and get ready. Jack will stay down here and open the wine. Dinner is safe to wait.”

Teresa nodded. “Okay. It smells wonderful.”

“It’s burgundy beef, a sort of French beef stew, with hot French bread. Everything can be put on simmer for a bit,” explained Sharley.

“You can open the wine, Jack,” repeated Dakota.

“Sure thing,” he replied. Sharley grabbed Teresa’s bag, and she and Lisa led the girl into the house. As Dakota passed him, Jack quietly commented to her, “Remind me again, who’s the Lord and who are the concubines?”

“You can spank us all tomorrow. Tonight, your job is to give Teresa the night of her life. Focus, Jack, focus.” Jack gave a wry smile and swatted the blonde on the rear. Sharley quickly wiggled her butt and said, “That’s for tomorrow, Jack.” Then she scampered out of the room before he could swat her a second time. Jack went into the kitchen to find the wine and a cork screw.

Upstairs, Dakota found the girls in the spare bedroom, where they had dumped Teresa’s bag unceremoniously. “What’s up?” she asked.

“Just figuring out what Teresa can wear tonight,” said Lisa.

“We can go shopping tomorrow. We just get through tonight, and we are golden!” added Sharley. She held up a sheer white chemise. “Now, that’s nice.”

Dakota lifted a small bra and panty set, in sheer black lace, still in the package. “These, too.”

“As for the rest...” Lisa didn’t finish the sentence.

“I just don’t have anything like what you have,” moaned Teresa.

“Nothing for clubbing?” asked Sharley.

“I’ve never gone clubbing,” the girl admitted. “I’m too young to drink, and my folks won’t let me go out like that and I can’t afford to move out and...”

The three concubines held their hands up and cut her off. “Never mind. We can figure this out,” said Sharley. “We’ll find some of our stuff you can wear.”

Teresa gave the three women a look of disbelief. They were all much taller and bigger, though her boobs were just as large. “I don’t think anything you have will fit me.”

“Details, details. Get undressed. Let’s see what we have to work with,” Sharley ordered.

“And I’ll go get that wine,” said Dakota. She left as Teresa began pulling her t-shirt off.

Sharley started sorting through the clothes on the bed. She held up a pair of high-heeled sandals and said, “Well, if nothing else, these will keep him focused.”

Lisa laughed. “Men can be so easy.” She smiled as Teresa tossed her t-shirt aside and unzipped her jeans. “Well, it’s easy to see why the guys around the office like to hang around the lobby. You are gorgeous!”

“I hope John is happy with me. I’d hate to disappoint him.”

Teresa finished undressing moments before Dakota returned with a bottle of wine in one hand while juggling four glasses in the other. “I got back just in time. Teresa, disappointment is the last thing Jack is going to feel about you. Trust me, he is downstairs right now getting ready to storm the castle up here. He is going to love you, and in so many senses.” Dakota set the glasses down and began pouring the wine.

“The bathroom is right through there,” pointed Sharley. “You have five minutes. Go take a quick shower, but don’t get your hair wet. We’ll figure something out.” She shooed the teen into the bathroom, and then she and the other two began rooting through closets and drawers. By the time Teresa returned, a towel wrapped around her body, they had a small pile of clothing on the dresser.

Teresa picked up the bra and panty set. “Start with this?”

Sharley took the set out of Teresa’s hand and tossed it back on the bed. “Not tonight. It’s very nice, but for that we need a different ensemble. Don’t worry, though. Here, put these on.” She held up Teresa’s sandals.

“I need more than these!” protested the girl.

“Sit. Shoes,” said Dakota.”

“Don’t overthink things, Teresa. Jack might be our Lord and master, but he is still a man, and men aren’t all that complicated. You are beautiful and have a great figure. That papers over almost any mistake in fashion.”

“She’s right, Teresa. A loose top, a short skirt, and high heels - what more do guys want?” finished Sharley. She held up a silver-gray glittery top. “Here, try this.”

Teresa took the top and looked at it dubiously before putting it on. It was a halter top, virtually backless and sideless except for a few tiny crisscrossed straps; the front was a loose cowl neck. Teresa’s large and full breasts jiggled enticingly as she pulled it into place.

“That’s good,” commented Lisa, while Dakota helped Teresa tie the halter ties around her neck. “Don’t worry about taking it off. Jack will handle that little problem.” The girls all giggled at that.

“Same with this.” Sharley handed over a short black wrap skirt. It was mid-thigh length and could be adjusted for the difference in waist sizes between the owner of the skirt, Lisa, and Teresa.

“No panties?” asked Teresa nervously.

“Trust us. You won’t need them. When you are alone with Jack, you won’t want anything to slow him down!” said Lisa.

The girls finished preparing Teresa for the night ahead and touched up their own makeup and looks as well. Then, their bottle of wine finished, they took their empty glasses back downstairs. Jack had opened a second bottle and poured himself a glass. “I thought I was going to have to send out search parties.”

“Now, Jack, you know we’d never leave you,” chided Sharley. “I think the wait was worth it, don’t you?” She stepped aside and nudged Teresa closer to their Lord.

“Oh my God! Teresa, you are gorgeous!” he said happily.

“This is alright? I mean, I don’t want to let you down or anything.”

“That would be impossible. You are spectacular.” He grabbed the bottle of wine and began refilling the empty glasses.

“I think it’s time for dinner. Jack already has dessert planned out,” said Lisa. She and Dakota went into the kitchen.

Sharley led Jack and Teresa into the dining room. She fished out a butane lighter and began lighting the tea lights she had placed around the room. “Hit the lights,” she said to Teresa, who turned off the chandelier over the dining room table. “You sit here,” she told Teresa, indicating the seat to the right of Jack. She, in turn, sat on Jack’s left.

Lisa came into the dining room carrying a large tureen of burgundy beef, with Dakota following with a covered bread basket. They went back and came out with steamed asparagus, butter, and hollandaise sauce. Then they sat down, Dakota next to Teresa and Lisa next to Sharley.

“You girls have a nice long chat about how awful men are?” teased Jack. “That’s what you do when you gather together, isn’t it?”

“It was a union meeting, Jack. I thought you knew that,” answered Dakota.

Jack rolled his eyes and snorted. “You all look lovely, all of you. I am truly blessed you are here.” He reached over and took Teresa’s hand. “Thank you for joining us.”

“Thank you for asking me, Lord,” she replied.

“We were all very excited when Jack told us you would be joining us,” said Lisa.

“I wasn’t sure what would happen, but it’s been so much fun so far.”

Sharley nodded as Jack began ladling out the rich stew. “Welcome to the sisterhood.”

“The sisterhood?” commented Jack.

“We may be your concubines, but we are also a sisterhood. We are a sisterhood of service and support, for one thing. Yes, we serve and support you, Jack, but just as important, we serve and support each other, and if you think about it, you serve and support us as well. Without you, we could never achieve all that we want to be.”

“I never thought of it that way,” admitted Jack.

Dakota giggled. “We’re also a sisterhood of pleasure. We provide pleasure to Jack, but he provides pleasure to us, and we provide pleasure to each other, as well.”

Jack laughed at that. Teresa, on the other hand, opened her eyes wide as she realized the full implications of that statement. “Oh, I guess I never thought of that.”

Lisa calmed her by saying, “Don’t worry, nothing like that will happen until you are ready for it. Tonight is about you, and you and Jack. Right now, let’s just eat and drink our wine, while you tell us about Teresa Jimenez. We want to know everything about you.”

“I agree with that,” said Jack. “First, though, I have to tell you my schedule changed a bit. Tomorrow I need to go out for most of the day. I’ll be gone from mid-morning to late afternoon.”

“Do you wish one or more of us to go with you?” asked Sharley.

“No, that’s alright. This is just an errand I need to do. I’m sure I’ll be back by dinner.”

Dakota looked at the other women and smiled. “That just leaves us more time to go shopping. We’re going to take Teresa out and do some damage!” All the girls giggled at that, and Jack smiled as well. He knew precisely what kind of clothing they would be shopping for, and he knew he would enjoy the results immensely.

Jack nodded. “That reminds me, I need to reimburse you two for some of the expenses we’ve been incurring lately. I’ll write a couple of checks this weekend. Don’t let me forget.”

Sharley and Dakota looked stunned at that. “Lord, it is our privilege to serve you in every way!” said Sharley. Dakota repeated her fellow concubine a moment later.

“Serve, not bankrupt yourselves. Just let me do this for you. I am sure you’ll be able to spend it on some fantastic outfits or toys or something.”

The four women looked at each other in disbelief but agreed to do as their Lord wished.

Lisa brought the conversation back to Teresa, who told them about her family and childhood. She was very worried about how her family would react to her moving in with Jack and the other women. Her mother was a very strict Roman Catholic, and anything that smacked of sex was absolutely forbidden. It had taken a hospital stay for severe menstrual cramps for them to allow her to go on birth control pills to control her period. The Jimenez family would simply freak out when they learned about her new life.

“Don’t worry about that,” said Jack. “I’m sure I’ll be able to talk to them and sort that out. However, it’s not something you need to worry about right away. For the next few weeks my schedule is going to be kind of hectic, and I might be traveling some. It might be easier for you to simply keep pretending you are spending weekends with your girlfriends until I sort some things out. Maybe we can have dinner and dessert midweek a time or two.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.