The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 10: Lisa

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Lisa - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When Jack got back to the house, he had to ring the bell because he still hadn’t remembered to get another key made. Lisa, still dressed in her tee-shirt and jeans from work, opened the door.

When he entered, “Welcome home, Lord,” Lisa said her dark eyes focusing on him. She began to move down into a curtsey, which Jack didn’t remember her ever having done before. With one hand, he pulled her up and to him. She gave him a brief kiss saying, “Lord, I got extra keys made for you and me.”

Jack kept his arm around Lisa’s waist, enjoying the feel of her lush body next to his. “Now I’ve just got to remember to take it tomorrow,” he laughed. “How’re you doing?”

“Good, Lord, but I think Sharley and Dakota have come down with a bug.”

“Oh?”

Lisa took his hand and began to lead him to the sitting room. “You’ll see.”

Sharley and Dakota, wearing short robes and looking uncomfortable, were resting, Dakota on the sofa, Sharley sitting on the easy chair, her feet on the ottoman. As soon as Jack entered, they turned to him and began to rise, saying together, “Welcome, Lord.”

“No, take it easy,” Jack ordered, gesturing for them to remain seated. He went to Sharley, perching on the arm of her chair. “What’s wrong.”

“Not feeling so good, Jack,” she replied weakly. Jack looked over at Dakota, who suddenly jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Sharley gave him a weak smile. “It’s one or the other, at one end or the other.”

“Sounds delightful. How can I help?”

She shook her head. “Nothing you can do, Lord. I don’t think either of us are going to be able to take care of you tonight. I don’t even think we should be in bed with you. Trust me, you don’t want to catch this!”

He kissed her temple. “Don’t worry about me.”

Dakota came back after another couple of minutes and curled up on the couch. Neither woman was wearing anything sexy, just mismatched sets of sweatpants and t-shirts. “Sorry, about that, Jack. Don’t come closer. If this is contagious, you don’t want it.”

“I’m tempted to laugh at that, but that wouldn’t be very nice.”

“No, it wouldn’t!” she answered.

“For what it’s worth, it’s probably just a twenty-four-hour bug. It came on too sudden. It’ll probably be gone in a day or two,” added Sharley. “Lisa can take care of you.”

“We’ll both take care of you,” replied Jack.

The doorbell rang and Lisa headed for the door, saying, “That’s probably the pizzas I ordered. None of us wanted to cook.”

“No, I don’t think that would be a good idea,” agreed Jack.

They ate in the sitting room. Sharley and Dakota semi-reclining while they nibbled their vegetarian pizza, Jack and Lisa sharing a pizza with all the fixings. Neither Sharley nor Dakota had the energy to do more than nibble, and after dinner both went to one of the spare bedrooms to lie down.

After ice cream for dessert, Lisa and Jack watched television as Jack read the newspaper. After a few commercials Jack went and looked in on his first two concubines.

When he came back into the room, he said, “Sound asleep. I hope whatever they have isn’t catching.”

“Lord, it looks like you’re going to have to make do with just me tonight.”

Jack walked over to Lisa as she stood. His arm around her, he kissed her cheek and said, “It’s not a question of making do. You know how I feel about you.”

“Give me some time to get ready. I want to be perfect.”

“You already are!”

“Sweet, Jack, but silly. Give a girl a chance to get ready.”

Jack snorted out a laugh and shooed her away with a flick of his fingers. He returned to watching television and reading the newspaper.

Lisa spent more than an hour upstairs getting ready for bed. But when she came down, Jack stood up and whistled in admiration. Smiling, “You sure made the wait worthwhile.”

Lisa was wearing a black silk chemise, over which she had on a matching silk robe, worn open. Her face was perfectly framed by her thick black hair, reaching to the middle of her back. On her feet, she wore black, high-heel pumps that help form her long legs and shape her derriere.

She looked at Jack, her face breaking into a wide smile. “Since it’s just me tonight, Lord, I wanted to make myself especially attractive.”

He stood and pulled her into his arms. “You succeeded, you’re lovely, even more than usual,” he whispered.

Her eyes shining, Lisa raised her head, pressing herself even more tightly to Jack. They kissed, long, deep, and when they parted, both were breathing hard.

Jack grabbed a cold beer from the fridge, but then reconsidered and put it back. While he preferred beer, he knew that most of the women preferred wine, and Lisa was looking forward to a special evening. He took a bottle of red from the wine rack, and while Lisa found some wine glasses, he pulled a corkscrew out and pulled the cork from the bottle. Then he walked upstairs with Lisa, their arms around each other’s waist.

Jack took a long shower, letting the hot spray relax the tensions of the day from him before climbing out. Glancing at the mirror, he saw his goatee and mustache were coming in fuller now, the golden blond color a little lighter than the hair of his head. He touched his face, feeling how smooth, how soft the hairs of his beard were. He was still being torn between allowing it to grow completely, like the Lords of Light in the dreams, and shaving. He still had headaches in the morning when he shaved, though they seemed to be controllable, and ended when he finished shaving. It was as if the crystal was fighting him. It made him wonder whether listening to Construct was what was best for him - and for others.

His gaze wandered to his chest, so much broader now, the muscles more well defined. He touched the thick thatch of dark, gold-blond hair in the center. More of this now, too, he thought. Is it a sign I’m more masculine now, more potent? I sure feel that way, and I’m sure acting that way. At thirty-nine, I’ve got the sex drive of a horny adolescent.

Raising his head, Jack looked into his eyes, seeing how bright his gaze was, the gold flecks sparkling as he stared at himself. He noticed that his expression was more confident now, and it wasn’t only confidence he saw in his expression, there was power there too. It was the expression of a man who wielded power.

“Lord, your appearance is changing to that of the great ruler you are destined to be, the ruler of the Lords of Light and of the people of this world,” Construct commented.

“Will there be more changes?” Jack asked.

“I believe there will, Lord, as your physical being comes to reflect your true being ... your spiritual being.”

Jack didn’t respond but began brushing his teeth. Looking down, he noticed again how large his cock had become, looking even more massive now with the intact foreskin. He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked into the bedroom.

Lisa, wearing only the chemise, was kneeling at the side of the bed, her knees spread, her hands on her knees. As Jack paused for a moment in admiration, she looked into his face, her eyes sparkling, a small, secret smile turning up the corners of her mouth. He paused to pour some wine into the glasses and handed one to her. He sipped his wine, gazing at the young woman, as she sipped did the same. Then he set the glass on the nightstand and moved closer.

As he moved to her, he became aware of the scent of her arousal. He was aroused too, his cock, filling with blood, was pushing out the front of the towel wrapped around his waist. Next to the bed, reaching out his hand to Lisa, “You’re so beautiful,” he whispered.

He helped her to her feet. Then she was standing before him, pressing herself to him. “It’s for you,” she answered. “All for you, Lord.” Then they kissed, long and deep, their tongues meeting, dancing together, their arms around each other, her belly against his growing erection.

They parted from the kiss, both breathing hard. And then her hand at his neck, she pulled him to her again for another long, deep kiss. When they parted again, he reached out placing his hands on her shoulders, then gently slid the straps of her chemise down her upper arms. Smiling, Lisa gave a little wriggle and the garment slipped down her body to pool at her feet. She sighed as Jack moved his hands to fondle and squeeze her full breasts and pinch her already hardening nipples. She sighed even more deeply as he moved one hand down to caress her labia, slick with her arousal.

With a loud intake of breath, Lisa fell to her knees, quickly ripping away Jack’s towel. Taking his nearly his erect cock into her hands, she peeled back his foreskin and began licking, sucking the broad cockhead. She pulled back for a second, her fingers squeezing his shaft, watching the thick precum bubbling out of his urethra. She licked, clearly savoring the musky flavor. “Umm, you taste so good,” she said looking up into his face before opening her mouth wide, sliding her lips over his hard organ.

Jack’s hands on her head pulled her to him, forcing more and more of his hard length into her. Lisa was making soft sounds in the back of her throat as she sucked his cock, her tongue and fingers caressing him. He guided her movements with his hands - back ... forward, several times while she sucked him, waiting for an explosion of cum into her mouth and throat.

Gently, he pushed her back, her lips leaving his cock with a lascivious sucking sound. “Don’t you want to finish?” Lisa asked, her voice breathy.

“Not like this.”

“No, Lord, let me do this. Then, when you use my body afterwards, you will last even longer!” Lisa went back to suckling his cockhead.

Jack couldn’t argue with Lisa’s logic, and he guided his manhood deep into her mouth. Lisa moaned as she tasted his pre-come, and then, as Jack gasped and cried out his release, took as much of him into her mouth as she could, swallowing his spew. Even so, there was so much, she couldn’t keep up, and some dribbled from her lips and down her chin.

Lisa stood and used her fingers to wipe the cum from her face, to lick it and swallow it. Jack smiled at the erotic sight, and quickly stiffened again. Lisa washed his seed down with wine, and then came back to him. Pressing her belly against his hard cock, she raised her head, and looking into his eyes said, “Lord, I want you to take my anus ... my ass.”

Tightening his arms around her, looking into her dark eyes, “You never did that before, did you?”

“No, but I want to for you, Lord.”

Giving her a wry smile, “You want to give me your virgin ass?”

Still looking into his eyes, her voice serious, “Lord, I want you to take my ass ... my virgin ass. It’s yours, as I am yours, all of me. I want you to take me, use me, take me any way a man can use a woman, so I will know in my soul that I am totally yours.”

Jack opened his mouth to start to say something, but she continued. “I’ve seen you take Sharley and Dakota that way. I know you enjoy it, and I want to be able to give you that pleasure with my body. I’ve cleaned and lubricated myself there, to be ready for you. So, if you want...”

He lowered his head to kiss her briefly. “Alright, no use pretending I haven’t wanted you like that. I’ll take your ass, your virgin ass.” With his hands on her shoulders, he turned her so her back was to him, then guided her to the bed.

Lisa kneeling on the edge of the bed, turned her head, watching as Jack took the K-Y from the bedside table. “Jack ... Lord, I’m already lubricated,” Lisa said.

“I don’t want to hurt you ... too much,” he chuckled, taking up position behind her.

Lisa had the most curvaceous ass of his three girls, and he paused for a moment to admire her rounded buttocks as she knelt before him, her cheeks like two, fleshy half-moons, her spread legs revealing her labia, moist with her arousal. “Hurry ... please, Lord,” she begged wriggling her butt.

He smeared the K-Y along the length of his hard cock, before moving closer. He ran his hands over her buttocks, caressing, squeezing, spreading her cheeks so he could see her dimpled anus. With his left hand on her butt, holding his dick in his right hand, he moved his hips forward, pressing his broad cockhead to Lisa’s swollen labia. She turned her head to look back at him. “My ass ... take my ass, Please, Lord.”

Forcing his bulbous cockhead between her labia, Jack said, “Oh, I’m going to take your ass, don’t worry, but I want you this way first.”

When he was about half-way in, he pulled back, then stroked his full length into her slick vagina. As he gently pistoned into her, Lisa, moaning softly in the back of her throat, rolled her hips around the axis of his cock. “Ohh ... Good,” she gasped.

He pulled back, then pressed his hard length into her again, faster, stronger this time. Her moans were coming more quickly now, interspersed with sharp gasps as she neared her peak. Two more times he stroked his rigid organ into Lisa’s slick vagina before she began orgasming, gasping, panting as her vagina contracted again and again over his hard shaft.

After a few moments, when her breathing had grown calmer, she turned her head. “Are you going to do my ass now?”

“Yes, just relax,” Jack answered, carefully drawing out his dick. With his hand holding her butt, he could feel her body trembling slightly, whether in fear or anticipation he wasn’t sure.

He paused for a moment, mentally sensing the power of the crystal, still in his pants pocket on a hook in the bathroom. Silently, he willed away Lisa’s fear, her tension and gave her a mental command to enjoy the ass-reaming she was about to receive.

Using his right hand to push her open, holding his cock in his other hand, he pressed the head to her crinkly anus. As he forced his cockhead into her, forcing it through the tight muscular ring, Lisa inhaled deeply through her nose. He paused, allowing her to become accustomed to having her tightest hole penetrated for the first time.

Bending toward her, “Are you okay?” he whispered.

Lisa turned her head, “Uhh ... you’re so big like this. Just go slow,” she said, her voice breathy.

Slowly, he pushed more of himself into her, Lisa breathing in deeply at each movement of his cock inside her. When he had about half his length in her, he paused again. He reached around her thigh, to caress her pussy, running his fingertips over her swollen labia, teasing her erect clit.

“Umm, it’s ... it’s getting better,” she said. Then, resting on her left shoulder, she moved her right hand back, placing it on top if his, guiding the movements of his fingers on her. He waited for a few moments, her hand on top of his, then slowly slipped his hand away, leaving her to masturbate herself.

Now with both hands on her buttocks, he pulled back, then stroked into her, again halting with about half his length in her. He could feel her anus opening for him as she relaxed, as her fingers increased her excitement. Once more, he pulled back then pushed in, halting when he had half his shaft in her, as difficult as that was for him.

As he pulled back again, Lisa turned her head, looking back at him with lust-glazed eyes. “Ohh, it’s so good,” she gasped, her fingers moving faster on her enflamed pussy.

He stared into her eyes, a grim smile on his face. “Now I’m going to fuck you, fuck you hard.”

“Yes, fuck me, take me, take my ass,” Lisa gasped, then moving her hand from her pubis, lowering her head, she spread her legs wider, opening herself more to him.

Both hands gripping her buttocks, he drove himself hard into her, forcing the full length of his massive cock into her tight anal hole, enjoying immensely the tightness of her virgin asshole. Lisa groaned as she felt herself fully penetrated.

Pausing, he bent over her, kissing her back, her neck. “Does it hurt?” he whispered.

Lisa, tentatively wriggling her butt, gasped, “It hurts, but it’s a good hurt. Now fuck me, take me, take my ass ... hard.” He pulled back and again drove his full length into her tightest hole, Lisa gasping, breathing deeply. Jack too, was gasping as he fucked hard into her asshole, plunging his rigid organ into her as deeply as he could again and again.

Now, Lisa was clutching the blankets with both her fists, groaning, gasping, rolling, pumping her butt as he pummeled her asshole. Jack was merciless, relentless, driving into her deep, hard, relishing the constriction of her tight anus on his long, thick shaft. Suddenly raising her head, her back arching, Lisa cried out, gasping loudly as she was overcome by an intense anal orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.