The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 8: Problems

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Problems - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was Wednesday morning, not too early, and Jack was in his truck on the way to work. “Lord, you took great pleasure with Lisa last night. I believe that in the future she will bear you many children,” Construct said.

“Yes, and she seemed to have a good time,” Jack answered, remembering last night. Lisa was like an animal, all over him, her keening cries of pleasure sounding over and over as for the first time in her life she experienced multiple orgasms.

Never had Jack felt more powerful, more physically powerful and more sexually powerful, than he did last night. He took his three concubines again and again, bending, manipulating their bodies as he wanted, for his pleasure. When Dakota begged him to take her virgin anus, he used her as he desired, hard, with little thought of her needs, but she didn’t mind, orgasming constantly as he thrust his hard organ into her, until finally he erupted inside her convulsing asshole. With that, they finally slept.

He dreamed again of his palace above the alabaster city, but this time the dream didn’t involve his death. Instead, it was peaceful as he stood by the open window watching white sailed boats moving across a calm sea. He turned to see behind him the women of his harem talking, laughing quietly together, though again he could hear no sounds. He spied two lovely young sisters, and upon his gesture, they came to kneel before him, to please him with their mouths and soft fingers.

And then it was morning and he awoke to find his concubines worshipping his erect phallus as the sisters had been doing in his dream. Sharley had the head between her lips, while Dakota licked and caressed the long shaft, and Lisa kissed his thighs while caressing his balls. Raising his head to watch, “That’s good, very good,” he said.

Lisa raised her head to smile at him. “Lord, you’re so strong, so powerful, like a panther. I never knew I could be as happy as you made me last night,” her voice soft, her dark eyes glowing.

“Lord, you’re incredible,” Dakota echoed a delighted smile on her face.

Sharley letting his cock slide from between her lips to look into Jack’s face, her green eyes shining. “Oh Lord, you’re so powerful, you’re magnificent, like a great lion with his pride, his harem of females, and all we can do is serve you and please you, however you want to take us.”

As he pulled into his parking space, Jack smiled at the memory of the tremendous orgasm he experienced that morning, enough to fill the mouths of all three of his concubines. “I had six orgasms in twelve hours. I couldn’t do that when I was sixteen.”

“As I told you before, Lord, you have the capacity to take as much pleasure with your concubines as you desire,” Construct commented.

Getting out of his pickup, “Yes, I remember you told me that, it’s just pretty amazing to experience it.” On the way to the building entrance, he saw Lisa’s car parked around the corner. Jack had decided they should keep their relationship secret at work for now, so he ordered her to arrive before him. Although if they were discovered, it wouldn’t be hard for him to use the power of the crystal to head off any problems.

As he entered the office, Teresa looked at him, her dark eyes flashing, a big smile appearing on her face. “Good morning, Jack. Don said he’d like to see you as soon as you get in.”

Jack paused for a moment. “Teresa you’re looking very pretty this morning,” he said softly, almost whispering. He saw a pink flush spread from her neck to her cheeks. “Okay, thanks,” he said, turning toward Don’s office, hearing Teresa sigh loudly as he left.

Tina looked up when he approached her desk. “Jack, Don wants to see you,” she said.

“That’s why I’m here,” he answered, seeing her cast her eyes down at his words.

“You can go in now, he’s off the phone,” she said, her eyes still lowered.

Don looked up from his keyboard as Jack came in. “I talked to Bob Booker about your idea, the director of strategic marketing thing. He said he’s willing to consider it. He’ll be in the office tomorrow or Friday to discuss it with you.”

Jack smiled. “That’s good news. I’ll look forward to talking to Bob.”

Don said. “One hint - if you want to sell him on it, come up with some ideas to flesh out your Metrobank proposal.”

“Thanks,” Jack said as he exited the office.

Tina stood, holding out a file. “Don asked me to give you a copy of this.” She handed him the Metrobank file.

Jack turned, carrying the file went into his office, where he found Lisa waiting, holding out his mug which he must have left in her studio yesterday. “Morning, Lord,” she said, her voice low. “I brought your mug, and full of hot tea, better for you than coffee.”

He set the file on his desk, took the mug, checked out the door that no one was looking in, then with his arm around Lisa, pulled her to him. “How are you doing, after last night?” he asked, kissing the top of her head as she pressed herself to his chest.

“Great,” she whispered, looking up, pausing as he kissed her lips. “You were great. I ... I never experienced anything like last night.”

He moved back a little, leaning against his desk, still with his arm around her waist. “So, you don’t mind sharing?”

“Now that I know who ... what you are, I ... I just feel lucky you picked me.”

He looked into her dark eyes. “You know Sharley and Dakota are bi and they’re going to look on you as another ... uhh ... recruit.”

She gave him a wry smile. “I haven’t done much of that sort of thing. Last night they were okay, just some touching, caressing, things I’ve done with girls before, and you made me so hot I didn’t mind anything they did.” Her expression becoming more serious. “How do you want me to handle it? I’ll do whatever you tell me.”

“As far as I’m concerned, you don’t need to do anything with them, unless you want to. If you don’t feel comfortable with what they want, you don’t need to do it. I’ll tell them the same thing, not to try to force you into anything.” He kissed her lips lightly. “Now you better get back to work. I’m looking forward to tonight. I hope you can be as wild as you were last night.”

“You were the wild one, the king of the jungle, the great lion with his mates ... his harem, like Sharley said,” she laughed pressing close to him. “And don’t worry, I’ll be ready for whatever you want.” Smiling at him, she turned and left the office.

Jack finished the tea, then filled his mug with black coffee. He checked his email and phone messages, reviewed a few files, and was typing some notes when Tina called to let him know they were waiting in the conference room. He printed off the notes, checked they were what he wanted and headed for the meeting.

Tina was standing by the door, holding her notepad. Jack dropped the file on the table, the others looking up at the sound. “I’ve got some ideas for changes to the commercials.” Looking at Lisa, “Sorry, but you’ll need to change the storyboards.” They discussed the changes quickly and then Jack went back to his office, to begin going through the stack of memos and paperwork which had accumulated over the last few days.

Jack was leafing through the latest Ad Age when Tina brought in a few headshots of models available for the Cortez Motors ads. He told her to file them, and as she was leaving his office Lisa called. “I’ve got the rough sketches done, but I need to fill them in a little while I’ve still got everything in my memory. So, I’m going to work through lunch. Teresa’s ordering from the deli. You want to join me? We’ll have time for dessert ... something special.”

“Sounds good,” Jack laughed. “I’ll be over in a few minutes.”

Jack put down the magazine and was just rising from his chair when the phone rang again. It was Teresa. “Jack, a Mr. Solana is on the line. He says he needs to talk to you right away, but I told him you might be at lunch. Do you want me to put him through?”

“Yes, I’d better talk to him,” Jack said wondering why Solana was calling.

Immediately, Jack could hear the tension in the Senator’s voice. “Lord, I’m sorry, but I made a huge mistake.”

“What is it?” Jack said, trying to keep calm.

“This morning, at home, Stephen Lansing, he’s the other one with a crystal here in the States, in Florida, called and asked how my campaign was going and if he could help. I said it was going fine, just getting started really. He mentioned my ring, that it would help with my re-election. And I said I didn’t have the ring because the crystal was being reset. Lord, with those words I betrayed you. I don’t know how I could have been so careless.”

“Okay, that’s what I told you to say, it’s not your fault.”

“But Lord, there’s more,” Solana continued. “Just a few minutes ago Stephen called me back here, at my campaign headquarters, to tell me he was coming to LA tomorrow to help with my campaign, and that I should meet him at the airport, at 2:30, when his flight arrives. He’ll know something is wrong when he sees I don’t have the ring and finds out it’s not really being repaired.”

“Shit!” Jack said loudly. “He probably thinks something’s wrong because you let the ring out of your possession.”

“I’m sorry Lord, I should have said something else. I just didn’t know...”

“It’s not your fault,” Jack said, calmer now. “I should have considered that other members of your society, one of the others with a crystal, might contact you.”

“We call it the Order of the Crystal, Lord, and I should have said something else, but I didn’t know what to say.”

Jack was quiet for a moment, thinking. “Okay, can you come here to talk to me about this, so we can figure out how to handle it?”

“I’ve got a lunch meeting scheduled, but I can get out of it if you want, Lord.”

Jack ordered the Senator to come to his office. He called Lisa to tell her he’d have to skip lunch with her, then tried to catch Teresa before she left for lunch, but she was already gone. He called the deli and changed their order, getting a sandwich for Solana.

Nervous about the impending confrontation, Jack got up and walked out to the reception area, pacing back and forth, waiting for the deli delivery. “Lord, I’m sure you will be able to overcome Stephen Lansing, just as you did Senator Solana,” Construct said.

“That’s not what I’m worried about. If he contacted the other members of the Order and they act against me ... us, combined they might be more than I can handle.”

“I didn’t consider that Lord. It’s possible, they might be able to overcome you, all of them together,” Construct said, his worry obvious.

Jack continued pacing until the deli car pulled up in front. When the boy came in, he took the box with the two sandwiches into his office, directing the boy to Lisa’s work area.

He was pacing again, out front, when Solana pulled his white Caddy into the guest parking space. As he came into the reception area, “Come into my office. I’ve ordered lunch,” Jack said.

The box from the deli was on Jack’s desk. He sat down, Solana taking the chair opposite. “You want ham or roast beef?” Jack asked, taking the sandwiches from the box.

“Roast beef, Lord, if it’s okay with you,” Solana answered. “Please, Lord, forgive me, I should have known Stephen would be suspicious. None of us would ever let a crystal out of our sight.”

“Don’t blame yourself, it wasn’t your fault. I should have thought of that before giving you that command. Okay, now let’s figure out how we’re going to take care of him...”

Lisa came by later, to show him her sketches. She was disappointed he hadn’t been able to join her for lunch and concerned when she saw how agitated he was. Her lips forming a mischievous smile, “How about I help you relax, Lord,” touching his thigh. “I could give you a blow job. It won’t take long, and it would help calm you.”

“Not now, save that for later,” Jack said with a laugh, but still worried.

After checking again that they weren’t being observed, Lisa gave him a quick kiss. “Okay Lord, tonight then, but it would do you a lot of good now,” she said as she left his office.

“Lord, I think your concubine Lisa is right,” Construct said. “A brief encounter now would help relieve your stress. Perhaps you would prefer Tina or Teresa. I am sure an encounter with either of them would be equally beneficial.”

“Not now, just leave me alone,” Jack answered then began shuffling through the work on his desk. One good thing about his anxiety, it gave him plenty of nervous energy that let him get a lot accomplished. Late in the afternoon, Tina came by and helped him with some filing mid-afternoon. When they finished taking things to the file room, he said, “Thank you very much, Tina. You were very helpful.”

A smile appeared on her face, her eyes bright, “Thank you sir ... Jack. I was happy to do it. I’m always happy to help you any way I can.”

Turning toward his office, “Just wanted to let you know how helpful you were.”

Tina still smiling said, “My ... my daughter, Kirsten, she’ll be stopping by tomorrow afternoon. I’m sure she would like to meet you again. You haven’t seen her in a long time, she’s grown so much.”

Jack made a noncommittal sound and went into his office. It was almost five, quitting time, though he didn’t need to keep regular hours. He called Lisa, but there was no answer, then asked Teresa. “Yes, she left a while ago, while you were working with Tina.”

“Okay, I’m going to be leaving too. See you tomorrow,” he said, thinking, worrying, about tomorrow.

He called home. Dakota answered. “Oh, hi Jack, Lord, we’ve got the biggest surprise for you. You’re going to love it,” she said, her voice shrill with excitement. Then he heard her say away from the phone, “It’s Jack.”

Now Sharley was on the phone. “Lisa just got here. She said you were under a lot of stress. Will you be coming home soon, Lord? Maybe we can help you relax.”

“I know a few ways we can help you relax,” Dakota added.

“Sounds good,” Jack laughed. “I’ll be home in a little while. Now what’s the surprise?”

“You’ve got to wait,” Dakota laughed.

“It won’t be a surprise,” Sharley said.

“Okay, see you soon,” Jack said.

“Hurry home, Jack, darling ... Lord,” Sharley said. Then, “We love you,” both girls said together before ending the call.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.