The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 5: The Solana Family

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Solana Family - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

In Jack’s pickup, as they followed Solana to his home, Construct said, “Lord, it is important that you breed with females who possess the ancient blood, such as Senator Solana’s daughter, Valentina, and his other daughters. That way the rule of the Lords of Light can be re-established. I didn’t mention it last night, Lord, but it would have been better if you had impregnated Sharley, who has the ancient blood, rather than your concubine Dakota.”

“What’re you talking about? I didn’t impregnate anyone. My understanding is that it takes an average of three or four months to get a woman pregnant, and that’s if she isn’t using birth control,” said Jack.

“Lord, whenever you ejaculate your semen into a female’s vagina, she will become pregnant. That’s why it would have been preferable if you had used Sharley’s vagina instead of her mouth and anus. But I am sure, Lord, you will have the opportunity to produce many more children with the ancient blood.”

“I’m sure Dakota is on the pill; I know most models are, to keep their periods regular.”

“Lord, will you please tell me what this ‘birth control’ is you refer to.”

Jack explained to Construct about different birth control methods - the pill, implants and similar hormone-based methods, condoms and diaphragms and sponges, spermicides, IUDs, and anything else he could think of. He got the idea Construct didn’t approve, though he agreed that probably even Jack’s super-sperm would be ineffective against most modern methods.

“Lord, surely some of the children you have already fathered may possess some of the ancient blood, even if their mothers did not.”

Construct was shocked when Jack told him that as far as he knew he didn’t have any children - none from his mercifully short first marriage, none that he knew of from any of a variety of girls and women he had been with, and of course, none with Sharley. The idea that a man could have lived thirty-nine years without having fathered any children surprised Construct. “Surely, Lord, you will be having many children in the future, and especially when all the fragments of the crystal are reunited, and you take your rightful place in this world.”

Jack stopped conversing with Construct for the rest of the trip, thinking about what he had learned, about what Construct called the Lords of Light, and the dream he had last night. Who were those men? Could they have been his sons?

“Explain to me why I need to take Solana’ wife and concubines. I thought I was supposed to build up a harem of my own.”

“It is not a matter of adding to your harem. It is a matter of control. When a Lord passes, his crystal goes to another. In many cases, that person is his heir and successor, but sometimes the Lord is not as strong as another, and the transfer is not ... planned.”

“You mean he is deposed,” interpreted Jack.

“Remember, Lord, the crystal gives great power and only a strong hand can wield that power. Not all heirs have been strong.”

“So, what does that have to do with Senator Solana?”

“When the crystal passes to another, the concubines of the first Lord are released from their bond to him. It is not immediate and can take many days, but they will be released. By taking a Lord’s chief concubine, this release can be delayed and controlled. The other members of this Order of the Crystal will notice the Senator’s concubines being released.”

“So, by taking his chief concubine, his wife, we can delay the Order until I am better able to handle them.”

“Precisely, Lord. You don’t have to keep them, but you must control them.”

Jack nodded in silent agreement with the idea. Additionally, the chief concubine of a shard holder was probably a beautiful woman and skilled in bed. It was not going to be a hardship to take her. He followed the Senator into a gated community, and then into the driveway of a large Spanish-styled two-story. He parked behind Solana and followed him to the front door.

Solana opened the door and led Jack into a large tiled foyer. From around the corner a clear soprano voice said, “Diego, this is a pleasant surprise! I’d love some lunchtime fun!” There was a click of heels on tile and the owner of the voice came around the corner. She was the woman in the picture in the Senator’s office, maybe ten years younger than the Senator, with frosted blonde hair cut in a shoulder-length perm, bright blue eyes, medium tall, buxom with a narrow waist and wide set hips. She was dressed in a light brown silk blouse, a knee-length dark brown skirt, nylons, and three-inch dark brown heels. “Oh my God!” she exclaimed as she saw a visitor. Mrs. Solana had been in the process of unbuttoning her blouse. She immediately twisted away and rebuttoned her blouse.

Solana cleared his throat and nervously said, “Maria, this is John Winfield. He asked to meet you.”

“Lord, she has much of the ancient blood, much more than her husband.”

Red-faced, Maria Solana turned to face her guest. Something was off. Diego was behaving strangely, and his normally powerful personality seemed diminished. “Welcome to our home, Mister Winfield.” She held out her hand to Jack.

Jack took her hand and immediately said, “Obey me.”

The effect was immediate. Maria Solana gasped slightly, a slight flush coming to her face and neck, and Jack noticed her posture straighten, thrusting out her substantial breasts. “Yes, Lord.”

“Let’s go into the living room,” said Jack.

Maria led the two men around the corner. There was a large formal parlor with plush carpet and a gas fireplace along one wall, over which a painting of Diego Solana, Senior was hung. From a different archway a slender young Mexican girl in a maid uniform came in. “Señora?”

“I’ll call you if we need you, Rosita,” answered Maria.

Jack recognized the name from the Senator’s list of concubines. Diego was banging the hired help, which made Jack wonder just how smart the man was. From the size of the shard in the ring and the absence of a controlling intelligence to it, the Solana men were limited to a strong power of persuasion and seduction. According to a bio in one of the Senator’s re-election pamphlets, Diego Solana Senior had died four years before. Considering what Construct had told him about how the crystal was transferred, Senior was a much stronger male than his son. When Junior had received it, he began banging any woman he met; all his concubines’ children were toddlers. He had also run for State Senator almost immediately, and this was his first re-election. He wondered how Junior would handle the rash of illegitimate children suddenly popping up in the middle of a political campaign when Junior’s control over their mothers deteriorated.

It was necessary to control the household. “Rosita, por favor,” said Jack. He walked over to her and touched her hand, taking control. He ordered her to the kitchen. “Are there any other servants?” he asked Maria.

“We have a groundskeeper, Manolo, Rosita’s husband, but he is outside. Diego, what is happening?”

Her husband didn’t answer. Instead, Jack asked, “When will your children be home?”

“The boys are in college. Valentina has cheerleading after school. She won’t be home until dinner. Why? Diego?”

Diego ignored her, and she turned back towards Jack. Construct said, “She is fighting you, Lord. This is normal when taking another’s concubine. You must reinforce your commands.”

Jack reached out and took her hands in his left hand and held his right hand to her left cheek. “Your world has changed, Maria. Obey me. You belong to me, now. Obey me. He is nothing. Obey me!”

Maria Solana’ expression change from one of confusion to one of acquiescence. “Yes, Lord.”

“Maria, you are now happier than you ever have been with your husband. You belong to me. I will make you happy. You will become one of my concubines. You will be more sexually fulfilled than ever before.”

“Yes, Lord,” she said, smiling finally.

To Diego, he ordered, “Sit.” To Maria, Jack ordered, “Take off your blouse and skirt.”

“Thank you, Lord,” she answered. She glanced over at her husband, now sitting on the couch and staring at her, but then she turned her eyes back to Jack. She unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a lacy white bra underneath. Then she undid the catch above the zipper on her skirt; unzipping the skirt; she let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. “Lord?”

Jack smiled at what he saw. Maria Solana had large, full breasts which were barely covered by the transparent white lace. Her skin was flawless and smooth, and her navel was deep. Her skirt had hidden the fact that she wasn’t wearing pantyhose but was wearing thigh-high stockings held in place with a tiny garter belt. Her transparent white thong panties were worn properly, as far as Jack was concerned, in that they were outside of the garters so they could be removed without taking off her stockings. “You are very lovely, Maria. I am sure you will bring me much pleasure. Take your bra off. I want to see your breasts.”

“Yes, Lord, thank you.” She reached between her tits to the front clasp and popped her bra open, and then peeled it off and tossed it aside. Cupping her breasts, she lifted them and offered them to Jack. “Please, Lord, take me.” Her nipples were large and puffy.

Jack smiled. “Kneel and pleasure me.”

Maria gave him a glorious smile and knelt before him. A minute later Jack’s pants and shorts were around his ankles, and his erection was in her face. “Lord, it is magnificent! It is the largest I have ever had!”

“Lord, you must reinforce this moment with her former master. It will enhance your control.”

Jack glanced over at Diego. “Watch your wife pleasure me. You will never enjoy this again. When I cum, you will cum, but you will never again find pleasure in this.” Then it was Jack’s turn to gasp, as Maria’s lips encircled his cockhead and her tongue began slipping under his foreskin. Maria must have sucked an awful lot of cock to be this good, he thought to himself. It was all he could do to concentrate enough to remove his shirt and throw it to the side. Naked, he placed his hands on her perfectly coiffed head and began thrusting his cock even deeper into her mouth. Maria responded by opening her mouth even further and angling her head, so it could go deeper. Her hands went to his hips, pulling him even further in. When Jack felt her nose in his pubic hair, it became too much. Groaning loudly, he began cumming, spurting thick ropes of jism into her mouth. Maria swallowed it all, not missing a single drop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.