The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Foreword

Science Fiction Sex Story: Foreword - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

What makes a story ‘Incomplete and Inactive’? We’ve all seen this in the description of a story. The textbook definition is that the story has not been added to in a year. But what makes that happen? Why did the author stop writing? What happened?

There are a few possible reasons. In some cases, a writer simply suffers a case of massive writer’s block. It happens - you start with a great idea, but the idea ends at Chapter 2 and you have no idea how to follow it up. Heaven knows I have several stories on the hard drive that are waiting for the muse to strike me so I can finish them. You can often tell this has happened when a writer has a lot of stories listed and many aren’t finished.

There have been cases where writers have had major personal life changes. Al Steiner took a major break in writing because he couldn’t spend the time writing when he had to spend time studying for college. I was told Joe J stopped writing when a personal relationship fell apart.

Worst case of all - what if the writer is no longer around to finish the story? I often wonder if the story is ‘Incomplete and Inactive’ because the writer is ‘Incomplete and Inactive’. Considering the anonymity of authorship (my name is not really rlfj) we will probably never know if the reason the story isn’t finished is because the author is finished. How often has an author gotten a story up on the site and then been hit by a bus? What a dreadful event, both for us and for the author!

What this is leading up to is that as an author I frequently run across a story that has an interesting premise or plot, but never got past the first few chapters. What made the author stop when something more could be developed? If the story is compelling enough, I start coming up with an ending in my own mind. From the ‘Incomplete and Inactive’ story “Parents’ Dinner Party“ by Rck7Card (no longer on the site) I ended up writing “Surprises“.

Now I have done it again. Robber Baron put five stories on the site between 2002 and 2008, none of which were finished; no reason given. One of them was called “The Atlantis Crystal”, which had an interesting premise. It stuck in my mind and last fall I decided to write a new version. I changed the names, cleaned up the plotline, got rid of extraneous characters and subplots, and worked out an end story. I hope you like it.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.