The Butt of Choice
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

We woke up in the morning to the sound of the alarm clock. Bambi was wrapped around me like the night before. Again, her pubic hair was tickling my hip and I had a huge erection. But unlike yesterday, I was going to force myself to have no sex with Bambi for the next two days at least.

Bambi stretched and rolled over giving me a view of the finest butt I had ever seen. I had been a firm lover of her bottom for three days now and thanks to a stunt by my son, this former stripper had given herself to me. I was amazed that she said that I now owned her. Not being into slavery, I could not own her, but I could learn to care for her and if she had her way and if my son’s hair-brained scheme worked, I might learn to love her.

Bambi had small tits. She described them as a large ‘A’ or a small ‘B’ cup. She was 5’5” and weighed all of 110 pounds. Her hair was black, her pubes were black and she had big brown eyes and very dark, reddish brown nipples. Her butt and hips were just the most fantastic thing I had ever laid my hands on.

“OK, Mick! Since we have agreed to not having sex for at least the next few days, I would like to offer you a completely sexless good morning shower before we hit the road for Cheyenne.”

“I don’t know. You are kind of a tempting woman.”

“I know, but I told you that I have tremendous willpower. Come on big guy don’t be afraid of the little lady.”

I held out my hand and Bambi took it and led me to the shower. We washed and covered all important areas. I was still hard as a rock and Bambi looked at me with a bit of pity.

“Mick. I know that has to hurt and it will hurt for a long part of our drive. I promised no sex, so I can’t do anything. Why don’t I stand here and look sexy while you beat off and relieve yourself?”

“I can’t do that.”

“Well then let’s do it together. I’ll get myself off and you get yourself off.”

Bambi moved her hand between her legs and began to rub her clit. And pinch her nipples. She let out a soft groan as I began to stroke my cock. We faced each other and looked into each other’s eyes and the feeling built in my balls really fast.

“I’m close.”

“Me too, Mick. Go on. Cum on me. Shoot on me. Come on, big guy.”

I came and shot all over Bambi’s stomach. I squirted four strong shots of semen and Bambi used her fingers to smear the sperm all over her lower belly and then into her pussy and she screamed out and bent over, clutching her hand between her legs. When she came down she took me in her arms and squeezed me. I wrapped her in my arms as well. My spent penis rubbed her and began to come to life again.

“Bambi, let go or I am going to have to go again. And then you are going to have to go again and then we are going be late. Wash off and let’s get going.”

“OK. God that was good. I can’t wait until we get to do that when you love me.”

“You really think I am going to be able to do that?”

“Of course. I mean I already love you, so the battle is half over.”

“You don’t even know me, how can you love me?”

“I knew as soon as I met you. These things happen for women. Now I just have to wait you out and seduce you and entice you and make you realize that you can’t live a well lived life without me.”

She washed my cum off of her and I dried her off. Then she dried me. She held my briefs while I stepped into them and she managed to blow a little air on the tip of my penis. I held her panties as she stepped into them and returned the favor and blew a hard, focused stream of air right on her clit. She shivered and giggled.

I helped her put on her t-shirt and she did mine. I helped her with her jeans and then she did mine. After she pulled up my zipper, she lovingly patted my erection and then wrapped me in her arms and kissed me. She then stripped the bed and put the linen in the washing machine and started it up.

“That’s all there is to do. I can now officially walk away from Kansas City and begin my new life with you Mick.”

“I got the suitcases and you take the overnight.”

“Done and done.”

I left the apartment with the two suitcases, Bambi followed and locked the door behind her. She pocketed the key. She would mail it back to Brandy in a couple of days since Brandy had her own already. She opened the back of the SUV and I loaded in the suitcases. She tossed the overnight bag into the back seat and then turned to me.

“Do you want to drive first or should I?”

“Go ahead. I get the feeling that it might mean more to you to drive away from here.”

“Yeah it would. Thanks for thinking of that Mick.”

She kissed me and I kissed her back before I opened the drivers side door and let her in. When she was in I closed the door and walked around to the passenger side. She cranked up the engine and pulled out onto the street. She headed for the freeway and I saw a tear in her eyes as she drove away.

I put my hand on her thigh and she put hers on top of mine and we drove off towards Omaha where we would head west towards Cheyenne. We had turned off the road to Omaha to take a short cut through Lincoln and just past Lincoln she pulled over at a rest area.

“Your turn to drive, Mick, and I need to go to the bathroom.”

“Me too.”

“And Mick?”

“Yes?”

“Remember two things.”

“What?”

“If you shake it more than twice you’re playing with it and I love you.”

I was a bit taken aback at that second thing.

“What if I need to shake it more to make sure it doesn’t drip?”

“Call me and I’ll shake it the rest of the times.”

“But then won’t you be playing with it and break your rule?”

“Yeah, funny how that works out huh?”

“Funny peculiar or funny ha-ha?”

“Yup.”

She headed for the women’s toilet and after I watched what I was sure was an extra twitch in her hips just for my benefit, I went to the men’s room. When I was done, I returned to the SUV and got in on the driver side. Bambi came out just afterwards and got in on the passenger side. I adjusted the seat and steering wheel and we put on our seat belts and then she looked at me.

“What? My seatbelt is on.”

“How many times?”

“How many times what?”

“Did you shake it?”

“Three.”

“Perv!” She kissed me before I started the SUV.

I started the SUV and drove out onto the highway with her laughing at the look on my face. Once we were up to speed and had the cruise control set, she put her hand on my thigh and I put my hand on top of hers.

The miles flew by as we talked about Boise and the things I liked about it and the things I didn’t. At some point in the conversation she asked if I went to the local strip clubs for entertainment.

“Strip clubs? In Boise? I have been to one and I think it caused me to lose the ability to have an erection for almost three weeks.”

“Are the girls not very pretty?”

“Bambi, it is a combination of not pretty, can’t dance and they all have to dance in a bikini.”

“Really? No tits?’

“Nope. They pop out a nipple and the cops go nuts. They show the beaver and it gets real bad. The girls are not very pretty, and they can’t really dance. But strippers haven’t been very good dancers in the last thirty years from what I’ve seen. The music doesn’t help. All it is, is techno with a loud bass thud thud thud. They play a fast song and the girls slow down.”

“What kind of dance would you like to see?”

“I think that the girl should dance the way she would with a date on the dance floor. The rhythm of the dance should keep up with the rhythm of the music. And the dancer should dance in such a way so that they show off their best physical feature.”

“How would you think I should dance for you?”

“You? Me?”

“Sorry did that question short out your brain?”

“I guess it did, a little. Um, I guess with you doing the dancing I would like to see your butt swing and sway in time with the music.”

“Not my tits?”

“Oh, your tits are small and wonderful, but your bottom is what would make me start whipping out singles and maybe even a $50 for a private dance.”

“$50? I don’t think I have ever had a $50 tip in my life. I have been offered more for blowjobs and fucks, and I never took them up on the offers, I might add. You would really offer me $50 to dance for you?”

“Bambi, it has occurred to me that I might offer more.”

“How long before we hit Cheyenne?”

“It is a good 9 to 9½ hour drive so another 7 hours or so. Why? You aren’t going to start up with the ‘are we there yet?’ stuff, are you?”

“No, I was wondering how long I got to sit here and figure out how I was going to dance for you.”

“I guess that means that we are not getting separate rooms, huh?”

“No, we are getting one room with one bed and we are sleeping together. I intend to sleep like a rock, snuggled and cuddled up to you.”

“OK, but if I get excited...”

“What do you mean ‘if’? You damn well better get excited around me. When we get back to Boise I want to experience that excitement in close and personal.”

“I think the correct phrase is up close and personal.”

“I know that you are going to be up, I want you to be in. And close. And personal. Tell me more about Boise.”

“I already said that it is high desert. It doesn’t get much rain or snow and it gets about a week or two of 100-degree temps during the summer and about a week or two in the upper 20’s in the winter. There are tons of things to do in the outdoors, I am told.”

“You are told? Don’t you do things?”

“No. I don’t do things. I have no urge to go out to a park alone and see couples and people with friends and reinforce how alone I am.”

“Mick, you are not alone anymore. You need to start making a list of things to do, because you now have someone to do them with. So, what would be first?”

“I guess if you want to just spend time together, we would drive up to McCall and walk around. The town is a cool little place. Nice little restaurants, one of the best breakfast places I have ever been to. It is on a lake. We could walk on the beach and you could wear a tiny bikini that would show off your wonderful butt and I could watch the other guys lust after you.”

“You like to watch?”

“No, I like to do, but it is a guy thing to have men envy another guys stuff.”

“So, I am your stuff?”

“That’s what you told me. You told me I owned you, right? That makes you my stuff.”

“I didn’t think that you were going to take what I said seriously.”

“So you didn’t really mean it?”

“Oh, I absolutely meant it, I just didn’t think that you would go for it.”

“I think that you are in for one hell of a surprise when we get to my place.”

As we drove and talked about some general stuff, the landscape didn’t change over the next two hours. We stopped at an exit that had a truck stop and had lunch. We ate and talked about the foods we did and didn’t like. Bambi liked to eat healthy, but would occasionally balance it out by hitting a buffet and trying to destroy it.

I asked her if she likes sushi, she did. I told that one of my favorite restaurants in Boise was an all you could eat sushi buffet. That really got her attention. We talked more about food and then I paid the tab and we left. This time she got in the driver’s seat. When she had taken us onto the highway, she again reached over and put a hand on my thigh and I put my hand on top of hers.

“How long now?”

“For what?”

“To get to Cheyenne.”

“We have been going five over the limit the whole time and with fewer stops because we are changing drivers, I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?”

“Nope, I usually use Google maps and let it keep me on a good timeline. Let me crank it up.”

I pulled out my phone and entered the name of the hotel we would stay in and let it calculate the time and route. The female voice on the phone informed us that we would reach our destination in four hours and eleven minutes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.