Orangade - Cover

Orangade

Copyright© 2018 by Dante X

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An Asian schoolgirl with problems at home meets an old guy who offers to let her earn some money dog walking. Story involves drugs and beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The girls were looking frightened watching Mrs Green shouting with big dog still locked to her and pumping his cum in her.

I then noticed he was up her arse and the coke bottle was on the floor. It must have been forced out and the dog entered her arse. That’s why he couldn’t pull out.

The girls were trying to calm her down by kneeling down next to her and stroking the dog but she was ignoring them and still shouting. Suddenly she pushed back and tried to get up, as she was still bent over the sofa but ended up still on all 4s in the middle of the room with the dogs cock still locking them together.

I said to get some cold water from the kitchen, so Ploy and May went to get some. They returned with a large saucepan so I grabbed it and poured it over his cock and her arse to try to make his cock go down.

It didn’t work and just made the dog really upset and it was dragging the bitch around the room still attached.

Then I heard my mate knocking the back door. So I quickly went in the kitchen and opened the door. He said, had to have a look so I let him in and he took a peek in the living room.

The 3 girls, all still naked, were trying to stop the dog dragging her around the room and he just burst out laughing. I got to take a picture of this mate...”

He gets his phone out so I quickly told him, I had turned the video camera on in the corner and not to show his face on cam. I was just trying to get something to use against the bitch.

“Fucking hell mate, this is serious shit going down here, I hope you can you help us ... did you bring the pills?”

“Yeah ... no worries mate, here you go, just give her a couple in some of your orange or whatever and she will be tripping in no time.”

“How long? ... and what do we do with her when ... well what she gonna be doing? ... do we need to hold her down or what?”

No when the “K” kicks in she will be paranoid and probably crouching in a corner. Just don’t let her out the house as she may run off and it won’t be funny trying to catch the naked old bitch running down the road tripping her head off”.

“OK, so what we gonna do with her then?

“I’ve made a call ... I’m just gonna meet someone with a van. We’ll come and get her in about an hour when she’s calmed down a bit. Just make sure she takes the pills so we’ll have a few hours to transport her to the ship.”

“Ship ... What ship? You’re putting her on a ship? But when she wakes up, she’ll know what we’ve done and come back as soon as it docks. She will probably call the police before that anyway.”

“Calm down John, This is a Russian container ship bound for the South China sea. The captain will keep her locked in a cabin and they will use her for their pleasure during the trip. He said something about an island off Korea. If she let’s them have their way with her she will be part of the crew, but if she causes any trouble, they will keep he locked up and sedated.”

“But ... what they gonna do with her when they dock.”

We’ll, if she’s been servicing them all OK they may keep her on board or they will sell her at one of the slave auctions still operating in that part of the world. Wealthy Chinese, Korean’s and even Arabs still buy human slaves so I can assure you, you won’t be seeing her again.”

“But, they will know she’s gone missing and will be looking for her, and what about her car?”

Look John, just get those pills down her neck and when she calms down, get her clothes back on. We can’t be seen transporting her naked. Then you need to go park her car in the long term car park at the airport. When the car gets reported as abandoned, the police will think she flew off somewhere and had not returned.”

“Ok ... I can do that, see you in a bit.”

Off he went and I got the pills crushed up in some orangade. Back in the living room the girls were still holding the dog so he couldn’t drag her around. She had calmed down and asked me if I had some gel or washing up liquid to help get him out?

“Ploy go get the washing up liquid from the kitchen.”

When she returned, she smeared it over the dogs cock and knot and suddenly he popped out.

“Thank God for that ... now get these dogs out of here and help me sit in that chair. My knees are red raw being dragged around by that fucking dog.”

We helped her up and sat her in the armchair while May and Avril took the dogs out and put them in the garden. I discreetly turned the video camera off and pushed it out of sight behind a picture on the shelf.

“Can we get dressed?”, I asked the bitch who was sitting in the chair with her legs wide open and still rubbing her pussy.

“NO YOU CANNOT. I want to see you fucking these dirty dog loving slutty teens but first I need a drink. Get me some water”.

I took in a bottle of water and the orangade. She grabbed the water and said it was too warm so I offered her the orangeade saying this is nice and cold...

Luckily she took it and had a few sips then gulped the whole glass down. I hope these pills knock her out quickly I was thinking and then Avril and May came back in.

Get on the floor and bend over the sofa she ordered the girls. They all moved to the sofa and got on their knees.

“That’s it now open yourselves up, I want to see your pussies and arse holes. Yes, pull your arse cheeks apart and YOU ... get over there and get them nice and wet and push a couple of fingers in their arse to open them up.” she ordered me.

I walked over to the girls and started rubbing May’s little pussy and arse.

“Spit on her arse and finger her ... Go on I want to see how many fingers you can get up the little bitch ... Then your going to fuck her in her arse ... How do you like that, you fucking dirty little teen fuck toy? And YOU, Avril, get that Ploy’s arse ready like he is doing to her”, she ordered.

I fingered May and it was fucking unbelievable, her pussy and arse were so tight, I could get 3 fingers in her pussy but only 2 in her little virgin arse. She was highly aroused and got wet as soon as I started, my cock was hard again and I told May to relax and open her arse to me.

The bitch was frigging herself frantically in the chair and had her fist in her own big wet hairy pussy. Her eyes were all over the place like she was having a hard time focusing. Then she closed her eyes and moaned out loud as she pushed her fist inside herself even deeper.

May’s little pussy was dripping and I just had to taste it so I parted her bum cheeks and had a lick around her arse hole then down over her slit. I pushed a couple of fingers in her pussy and rimmed her other hole which made her sigh and grip the sofa.

“Right ... let me see you pushing your cock in her arse now” she ordered

I stood up and positioned myself behind May, spat on my hand then rubbed the end of my cock up and down her pussy then plunged in.

“Not her pussy you pathetic little man, I said her arse ... let me see you fuck her in the arse.”

I pulled out and it was nicely lubricated now so pushed the head into her little brown hole. It was pretty tight but the head popped in and I told May to Relax again. She turned her head and told me it felt nice, so I pushed in a bit more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.