Orangade
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Dante X

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An Asian schoolgirl with problems at home meets an old guy who offers to let her earn some money dog walking. Story involves drugs and beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The girls came back in and sat on the sofa, Ploy had stopped crying. May and Avril also looked a bit calmer and we all waited anxiously to hear what this horrible woman, Mrs Green was going to do.

She must have been pretty thirsty or simply liked the orangade as the jug was half empty. I calculated she must have drunk about 8 crushed up ecstacy tabs! Normally I take 2, then another 2 an hour or so later to extend the effect. Taking 8 in one go is highly not recommended or safe, as they increase your heart rate and you get very hot and sweaty.

Sometimes you even feel a bit sick, if taken on an empty stomach, but I find they work best taken without any food and give a really good effect. However, once they kick in (45 - 60 minutes), the feeling and waves of pleasure are incredible, hence their street name ecstacy.

Mrs Green started asking more questions about Rex and if he had a big cock. I told her he was a medium size dog with a 6 inch long thin cock.

Avril then said, her dog at home was much bigger and his cock was huge, 9 or 10 inches.

“Really, now that sounds interesting. And have you girls ever let him fuck you yet?”

“Well we tried once miss but it was too big and I nearly couldn’t pull him off May”.

“So how does your dog know how to ... Well fuck humans?”

“My mum miss, I saw her ... she let’s him fuck her”, Avril answered.

“So Avril ... You, your mum and you two girls all play with dogs and let them fuck you... ?

“No miss, we only played with his cock and made him cum”, May answered.

Ploy was very quiet and watching Mrs Green drink the last of the orangade. Shit ... she’s had the whole jug except my one glass...

“Well I want to see you girls with the dog but it sounds like your dog is too small. How far do you live from here Avril?”

“About 15 minutes Miss.”

“Right, can I trust you to go and get him and come back? If you don’t come back, I will have to tell your parents and the police and poor John here will go to prison ... You don’t want that do you?”

“No miss”.

“Ok, off you go and bring him back here quickly. Ploy, you go and get the dog in from outside.”

I was watching her but still feeling the effects of all the sweets we took this morning and now this extra glass of Orangade!

I could only imagine the girls must be feeling the same. But having this horrible bitch of a woman turn up, threatening and controlling us all was a bit stressful to say the least.

About half an hour had passed and Mrs Green was pulling some weird faces and grinding her teeth. It’s kicking in now and she’s gonna be feeling really horny and hopefully relaxed if she’s never had E’s before.

Ploy comes in with Rex and sits back on the sofa next to May holding his collar.

“I think he’s been rolling around in the mud outside and needs a good wash”, Ploy said.

“I don’t care about that, Strip off you two, I want to see what he does.”

Ploy and May looked at each other with an apprehension but knew far better than to argue, so they started to undress. They were obviously terrified of this woman and seeing Ploy’s whip marks scared the shit out of me too!

Rex immediatly started sniffing at Ploy’s pussy, so she sat back down and parted her thighs so Rex could sniff and lick between her legs. May sat next to her and kept her knees together and grabbed Rex’s collar. Ploy held Rex’s head as he started licking away and Mrs Green watched with interest. Then she started stretching and relaxing in the chair, another sign of the sweets working.

“My goodness ... he likes to taste young pussy doesn’t he! ... OPEN YOUR LEGS MAY”, Mrs Green ordered.

Rex saw May’s virtually bare pussy and switched from Ploy to May.

I noticed Ploy’s pussy was all red and puffy from her whipping but now dripping with Rex’s saliva and her own pussy juice I suppose.

May had slid down and lay back so her pussy and bum were on the edge of the sofa and Rex was licking away like crazy.

I looked over at Mrs Green and could tell she was getting turned on and had opened her own legs. She was a big strong woman about size 12 and 90 kgs. Big tits and wearing a smart woman’s business suit. She was wearing tights under her skirt but I couldn’t see much more.

“Oh my ... Look at his cock it growing ... hhhmmm it’s quite long and thin, isn’t it ... Bring him over here Ploy.”

Ploy pulled Rex off May and led him across the room by his collar to Mrs Green who opened her legs and let the dog sniff up her skirt. She reached down and examined Rex’s cock while letting him lick between her legs.

May was laying back with her legs wide open playing with her pussy on the sofa watching and I was watching her feeling my own cock growing again in my trousers.

Mrs Green seemed to be acting a bit weird now, she said she was feeling hot and wanted to take her jacket and tights off. Ploy held Rex’s collar as she peeled her tights down and threw them at May.

“Put these in your pussy you little slut” she ordered May.

Poor May started pushing them in and I was getting a serious hard on watching this very strange situation. I watched Ploy trying to hold Rex back while he delved between Mrs Greens legs.

She opened her legs wide and pulled her white knickers to the side allowing Rex’s tongue to enter her big wet hairy pussy. It looked horrible and confirmed to myself why I preferred young girls with very little or no hair.

I could tell from the expressions on her face and how she was acting, the ecstacy was taking effect, she openly moaned loudly and pulled Rex’s head in closer.

“Get over here and let me see you suck his cock” she ordered May.

May crawled across the room and the tights were hanging out of her pussy. It was so fucking erotic I had to get my cock out.

Mrs Green saw me and laughed mockingly. “Go on then ... play with that pathetic pedo cock of yours and enjoy the show. Where is that bloody Avril ... and her dog?”

May had slid under Rex on her back and was sucking his now very erect cock. Her legs were wide open and the tights were hanging out about 8 inches.

Ploy was holding Rex’s collar while he lapped away at Mrs Greens pussy. He seemed to really like her taste, or maybe she was producing a lot more juice for him to lap up.

Avril arrived back and came in the back door with her, I must admit, fucking huge dog! It was a big brown doberman and straight away was between May’s legs licking open legs and naked pussy on the floor. Poor May looked a bit scared now and I didn’t blame her.

“Now that’s a nice big beast”, Mrs Green said. “Bring him over here”.

“Ploy and May ... Go back to the sofa so I can watch him fuck you over there. Get on you knees and bend over the sofa, I want to see what he does.”

The girls got up and Ploy led Rex over to the sofa. May bent over first so Ploy let Rex have a lick at May’s pussy and sexy little bum. Ploy then helped him mount her by aiming his long cock at her pussy. He slipped in easily and started humping away, then Ploy took her position next to May with her pussy and bum on show.

What a sight, I was wanking really hard now as the sweets were making me so fucking horny.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.