Orangade - Cover

Orangade

Copyright© 2018 by Dante X

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An Asian schoolgirl with problems at home meets an old guy who offers to let her earn some money dog walking. Story involves drugs and beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Then there was a knock on the front door. Who the hell could that be at 1 o’clock on a Monday afternoon!

I turned the TV off as it was still playing a casting video and the girls were still both naked, playing with their pussies on the sofa. I was also still naked, wanking while watching and directing the girls. They looked at me in shock so I motioned for them to be quiet while I crept into the other room to peep out the window.

I peered through a gap in the curtains and saw Ploy standing outside. Shit, what is she doing here so early, she’s supposed to be in school, how do I explain to Ploy that her two classmates are naked in my lounge!

Bang bang, she knocks again on the door. Then some woman in a car is saying something to her. Fuck, it’s her head teacher Mrs Green, the same woman who brought her home on Friday.

Suddenly, Rex runs into the hallway and starts barking at the front door ... I’m horrified but cannot do anything as Ploy knows I wouldn’t have left Rex in the house alone.

The woman gets out the car and walks to the front door. She now bangs on the door and shouts,

“We know your in the house JOHN ... whatever your name is. I need to have a serious talk to you so OPEN THIS DOOR OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE.”

I ran into the living room and started pulling my trousers on...

“Get dressed quick, your teacher is outside with Ploy”!

The girls jumped up and were panicking and scrambling around trying to get dressed. We were all high as fuck on ecstacy and the dog is still going nuts in the hallway.

“THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE ... ARE YOU GOING TO OPEN THIS DOOR.”

“OK ... I, m coming ... I was having a nap” I shouted.

“Girls ... Quick grab your things and go upstairs into a bedroom and hide. And don’t make a sound until I tell you they’ve gone OK. “?

“OK Mister...”.

“Quickly ... get upstairs...”

I opened the front door and Ploy was looking really sheepish holding her head down.

Mrs Green demanded, “Well let us in then, we need to have a serious talk”.

I opened the door to let them in and Ploy starts to cry. As soon as we get in the lounge Mrs Green says,

“What’s that smell? What have you been doing in here? Why is that video camera recording in over there? You have someone here don’t you?”.

“What are you talking about and who do you think you are, coming into my house and talking to me like this?

I’ll tell you who I am ... I am Ploys head teacher Mrs Green and I had to bring her home on Friday because YOU made her high on Ecstacy a class A drug. Do you know what she did to Mr Evans? ... never mind that. The reason I am hear is because YOU were seen this morning driving away from the local shop with two of my pupils in your car.

“WHAT, BIT THEY WANTED ME TO”

“SHUT UP ... and listen to me very carefully. You are going to tell me exactly what’s going on or else I am calling the police. Now I already know you supply under age girls with class a drugs and she has also told me about how you made her have sex with your dog.”

Ploy was sobbing uncontrolably, so I tried to speak again but this horrible woman went on...

“Where are May and Avril, the two girls from this morning?

“I took them to the park ... They asked me to buy them a lighter in...”

“SHUT UP ... I don’t believe you, who’s is that bra over there on the floor? YOU DIRTY OLD PEDO EXCUSE OF A MAN ... They are here arnt they. You’ve been having a sex and drugs party ... Yes your eyes are all big and you are on ecstacy ... I’m not fucking stupid you know.”

We all heard the front door close, so this horrible bitch runs to the door and opens it yo see The two girls running down the road.

“Right, I’m going to catch them and you two had better be here when I get back. Do you understand?”

I looked at her in horror and said, “Yes, we will be here, there’s no point in running anywhere.”

Mrs Green bounds to her car and drives after May and Avril. I went back in the lounge and tried to comfort Ploy.

“Hey, come on Ploy, stop crying and please tell me what happened?

She looked up at me and threw her arms around my neck. “Please forgive me, she was going to tell the police and my mum about Friday. She said she knew I was on Ecstacy and started beating me till I told her who gave it to me.”

“Beat you... ! what do you mean? She can’t do that.”

Ploy turned around and lifted her skirt, her legs and I assume her bum were covered in red weals. It looked like she’d been canned or whipped.

“Did she do that to you! The fucking evil cruel bitch”.

What’s going yo happen now John? She said she was going to talk to you but then she got a phone call about May and Avril going off in a car with a man. She’s been making phone calls all morning and I had to wait in her office for 3 hours ... well she locked me in.

Oh fuck ... I have no idea what’s going on”

“Why were May and Avril here? were you really having sex with them? Did you give them some Orangade?”

“Oh Ploy, so many questions, They asked me to buy them a lighter and then they wanted a lift to the park...”

The evil bitch returned and was banging on the front door again ... I opened the door and she pushed Avril and May into the hallway, stepped inside and slammed the door shut.

“Right, lets all go and have a talk then shall we, the bitch commanded.

Avril and May rushed over to Ploy who was still crying and tried to comfort her. They all sat together on the sofa. Avril was dressed properly but May was missing her bra under her blouse and Mrs Green noticed it straight away. So the bra over there is yours then May?

May looked terrified as did Avril and Ploy, they must be really scared of this teacher.

“So you have all been taking ecstacy and having sex today, I can see all your eyes are huge and this room reeks of sex. I think that the police will lock you up and throw away the key”. she said, staring directly at me.

“As for you girls, you have a choice of agreeing to my punishment program or I will tell your parents you’ve been taking drugs and having sex with a man and his dog ... Yes, I know all about this old pervs perversions Come here Ploy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.