Orangade - Cover

Orangade

Copyright© 2018 by Dante X

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An Asian schoolgirl with problems at home meets an old guy who offers to let her earn some money dog walking. Story involves drugs and beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

On the way home in the car.

Avril got undressed, removed her bra, then lay back and lighted up a cigarette, blowing the smoke out of the window as we drove home.

Her tits were smaller than May’s but still a nice handful, with puffy nipples. She started playing with them while looking at me in the mirror, May and Rex were still locked together on the seat next to her.

I have no idea how I got home safely as I was wanking my cock all the way down the motorway, watching Avril in the mirror rubbing and flashing me her tits.

Back at the house, Rex’s cock had slipped out of May and she was sitting up doing the buttons up on her blouse. We all went into the house and I put Rex in the garden to cool off, while I got us all some coke’s and asked if they were still feeling nice and happy on the sweets?

They both giggled and said, Yes, then asked if they could see the movie about the modelling. I told them, it’s not really about modelling but more about castings for the sexy movies.

They both smiled and Avril said, “Please, can we see it John”?

“OK girls ... Why don’t you two have a couple more sweets and I will get my camera ready”.

I casually placed a small camcorder in the corner on a shelf and switched it to record immediately. The girls didn’t know it was on. Then I got my SLR photography camera out and a couple of portfolio picture folders to show the girls.

They were sitting together on the sofa, still giggling and whispering to each other every now and then. I passed over one of the portfolio’s and they started looking through.

These kind of jobs pay about £20 an hour”, I told them.

Avril then reached over to look at the other folder on the table so I quickly said... “That portfolio is a bit different and has the sex casting pictures, more for adults only”.

They both looked at each other and then Avril said... “You mean like that”, and points to the naked bronze woman ornament on my coffee table”.

“Yes, they are casting shots for adult websites.”

They open the folder and their eyes got wide then May asked, “How much do these girls get paid”?

“Well girls, if an agency likes your pictures you could earn £200 an hour for posing and £500 for doing videos”.

They looked at each other with mouths open so I asked them, “Do you girls want another drink”?

I got some cans of coke from the fridge and sat on the chair next to the sofa. I could see the girls were still feeling horny on the sweets as they kept touching themselves and each other.

Anyway, I grabbed my camera and said, “Let’s start with some nice face and full body shots, shall we”?

I put some Techno music on and took a few shots as they lay together posing and smiling on the sofa.

“Ok Avril, I need to know if you seriously want to get into the modelling game”?

“Yes”, she answers

“And what about you May”?

“Yes but you said can’t we do it before we are 18”? May replied.

“Well you can do the fashion modelling at any age but you would need to bring some diferent outfits and we could make up a proper portfolio for you. So maybe we can do that next weekend”?

“Wow, Really, that would be amazing”.

The techno was like a really good clubbing dance beat, so I said, “Hey girls why don’t you dance a bit and I will take some more random pictures and then I can show you the video of the adult casting you might enjoy”.

Up they jumped and May started to dance in tune with the music, then Avril walked over to her and copied her dancing style. I sat back with my camera and took a few shots. My cock was getting really hard again watching them dance. Their tits were showing through the blouses as they had not put their bras back on.

May was touching Avril on her shoulders and then I saw her whisper to Avril and Avril turned around and looked directly at me ... well, my crotch then both started giggling again.

May then slid her hands inside Avril’s blouse from the back and started caressing her tits. Avril responded by closing her eyes and resting her head back on May’s shoulder. I took a few more pictures and then Avril started kissing May on the mouth while they were still slowly moving to the music.

What a sight, two sexy young schoolgirls high on ecstasy dancing and playing with each other in my living room. I opened my trousers and released my cock, it was so fucking hard and sticking out of my trousers like a flag pole. I wanked it slowly feeling the shimmering ecstasy sensations all up my spine and head.

I continued taking pictures of the girls, Avril had turned around and was still kissing her friend but May now had her hand between Avril’s legs and up under her skirt.

May was fingering Avril and Avril was feeling May’s tits. My cock was twitching all by itself and I had to stop touching it to hold back from cumming at the erotic vision in front of me. I undid my shirt and took it off then stood up and took off my trousers and pants.

The girls looked at me and giggled, so I told them, “Take off your tops girls”, and walked over to them.

I reached over to May and pulled her white school blouse up over her head. She in turn opened the buttons on Avril’s blouse and took it off. I reached over and caressed Avril’s tits as May reached down and started exploring my cock.

Avril was clearly still very shy but excited and watching May’s hand on my cock, so told her... “Go on Avril, you can touch it too, see how it feels”.

She reached down and May moved her hand so Avril could hold and squeeze it.

“Wow it’s so hard,” Avril said.

I slid my hand down and up under her skirt and felt her inner thigh and then rubbed her pussy through her knickers.She looked me in the eyes with such an innocent expression on her face, her lips were parted as she sighed and was clearly enjoying my probing fingers between her legs. I moved my mouth to hers and started snogging her while my fingers explored her tiny little tight pussy inside her knickers.

She started moaning into my mouth, I had only managed to get one finger inside her, so I eased out and rubbed her clit for a while. She went all weak at the knees and broke the kissing to grab my hand and say, “Please John, can you teach us. It feels soooo nice and I think I’m gonna pee”?

I said to them both, “Do you want to learn how to suck a mans cock”?

“I do,” May answered

She kneeled down and Avril pointed my cock to her face. May grabbed it and started licking around the end.

“Put the head in your mouth May and slid it in and out, but please mind your teeth, OK.”

She puts it in, and the pleasure was incredible, I moaned and pushed my hand back inside Avrils knickers. My finger was rubbing juice up and down her little slit then I pushed it in as deep as I could. Avril yelped but let me continue fingering her virtually hairless tight pussy.

My other hand was behind her back, so I slid it down into her knickers and started to feel her bum. It was so small and soft, so I pushed down between her cheeks and started teasing and circling her little bum hole. I pushed it in a bit and because she was high on E’s she moaned and opened her legs more to let me in.

It was obvious she was really enjoying it. Both my hands were now working on her bum and pussy and my cock was being sucked by her friend.

After a few minutes of this, I had this serious urge to taste their little virgin pussies and then fuck them if they let me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.