Orangade - Cover

Orangade

Copyright© 2018 by Dante X

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An Asian schoolgirl with problems at home meets an old guy who offers to let her earn some money dog walking. Story involves drugs and beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

On the way home, Ploy played with Rex on the back seat and I could tell by the noises Rex was making that he was really enjoying it, so I told Ploy he likes to have his balls squeezed as it makes his cock grow even stronger.

I could see in my mirror she had her legs open and was playing with herself again with her other hand.

“If you want to see him come like I did Ploy, just keep wanking his cock up and down with your hand. He also likes to have it licked and sucked like you did to me.”

Ploy was quiet and didn’t answer, so I kept driving and a few minutes later, adjusted my mirror again and sure enough, she was laying across Rex and sucking his cock.

“That’s it Ploy, he really likes that, but when he cums, he squirts a lot, much more than me or most boys. So be careful if you let him do it in your mouth OK?.

“OK”. She answered

“I think he’s cumming John, it’s all sticky and it tastes really salty. It’s really big now and he has lump on it.”

“Keep wanking him Ploy, he’s not cum yet, that’s just the pre cum so keep playing with him a bit longer.”

“Ohhhhh my god, he’s peeing all over the place ... No it’s not pee ... its all clear and sticky but ... it’s still squirting out ... its all over the seat John ... John!”

“Yes he cums a lot Ploy, just stroke his head and let him calm down. I can wipe the seat down later. Listen Ploy, we’re nearly home now so can you keep your head down until I park the car at the garages.”

Ploy lays down as we pull get close to the house. Once the car is in the garage I let her and Rex out.

“So are you OK to walk home Ploy?”

“Yes, of course, I still feel all warm and fuzzy and your oranangde is really nice. When do you want me take Rex out for a walk again?”

Well, you go straight home and jump in bed Ploy, you can play with yourself in your room then try to get some sleep. How about Monday evening after school or do you want to do the morning?”

“Can I do it after school please cos I have to go see Mrs Green again on Monday morning about my punishment ... I hope she doesn’t tell my mum what happened.”

“Well ... I’ll see you again on Monday afternoon then Ploy and you can tell me what this teacher of yours does this time.”

Off she went and I didn’t see her over the weekend but was looking forward to Monday evening.

On Monday morning I had just parked my car and was popping into the corner shop near my house when I was approached by these two school girls who said to me...

“Hey mister, can you do us a favour please”?

“What’s, that”? I asked them.

“Well, we want to buy a lighter but the shop keeper won’t sell it to us as we are under 18”.

“Oh I see, so are you looking to get some cigarettes as well then”?

“No, we have the cigarettes, but just need a lighter”.

“OK, I can do that but you better wait out of the way or else the shopkeeper will know I am buying it for you. I don’t want to get into any problems with him”.

“Can we wait in your car then”?

“Well, I suppose so, go on then, wait in the back”.

Off I go into the shop and buy my daily newspaper, some bread, milk and a lighter.

Back in the car, I handed them the lighter. “You’re not going to be smoking in the street are you? People will see you and as you should be in school, you’re going to get in trouble”.

“We don’t have anywhere else to go mister, we bunked off school today and can’t go into town and we don’t know where else to go”.

“Why don’t you go to the park or something”?

“Yes we can go to the park, but it’s a long way and we will get seen by people going to school. Can you give us a lift to the park please”?

“What! What if I get seen with you two in my car when you should be in school, you’re gonna get me into very serious trouble”.

“Oh please mister, we won’t tell, we just want to go have some fun today”.

“Fun!, what do you mean fun? What with cigarettes”?

“No mister, we had some sweets as well this morning so can’t go to school”.

They both start giggling.

“What, you mean you took some ecstasy, how many did you take”?

“Two each mister”.

“And have you done this before, I mean taken sweets”?

“Yes mister, lots of times. My mum has some at home and I found her stash” ... more giggling

“Well, I better get away from here and take you both to the park then”.

“Thanks mister”. More giggling

“I have to pop home first and put this milk in the fridge, it’s on the way to the park. So do you have any more sweets with you for later or your friends”? I asked them.

“Yes, but they are for us not our friends” ... giggling again. “Do you want some? Do you have any music in your car mister”?

I could understand now why they kept talking and asking questions.

“Are you girls high already”?

“Yes ... We took them at 7 o’clock before leaving for school. Go on mister, you can have some if you want”.

“OK then, give me a couple and we can go to the park. I can take my dog Rex with us and he can have a run around.”

We arrived at the house so I said, “Better come in, while I sort out the dog and get you two out of sight of the nosy neighbours. So how old are you both and what’s your names then”?

“We’re 14 and in the third year at school, I’m Avril and this is May”.

They were both in the same school uniform as Ploy, white blouses and short black skirts and carrying their school rucksacks and coats. Avril had tights on and her skirt was the shortest, she looked far too sexy to be a schoolgirl.

“So do you know Ploy, she’s an Asian girl, I think she goes to your school”?

“Yes we know Ploy, she’s in our class, a bit of a weirdo but she’s OK I suppose. (more giggling). She got in trouble last week and the head mistress took her to the office. She was flashing Mr Evans and now she’s in big trouble and got detention for a week.” More giggling.

“Yes I heard about that”.

“How do you know about that mister”?

“Well Ploy is my dog walker and she told me all about it cos she got sent home early on Friday. Are you friends with her?”

“Not really Mister, she’s a loner and doesn’t hang around with anyone really. We had a smoke together behind the bike sheds last week.”

“Well she’s a nice girl and likes sweets as well, just like you two”.

“Really mister, how do you know she takes sweets then?”

“Well, I gave her some of my special orangade which has crushed ecstacy in it and she liked it. In fact that’s why she got sent home last week”.

“Oh my god Mister ... you gave Ploy some ecstacy! That’s why she was acting all weird and flashing Mr Evans... “ more giggling

“I’m going to make a cup of tea and then I’ll have a couple of your sweets, do you girls want a drink of anything”?

“Do you have any coca cola?

“Yes, I have some cans in the fridge I think”.

“OK mister, sounds nice and can we have a cigarette now please?

“You can smoke in the back garden but stay near the house so nobody can see you OK”.

The girls got their little bag out and gave me two of their ecstacy tabs, then went outside to have their smoke. I was thinking, what the fuck can I do with these girls today? They’re clearly up for some fun and need to hide somewhere today. And they had already taken some ecstasy this morning. I made my tea and took the coke’s to the girls.

“Tell you what girls, I need to take the dog for a walk anyway and the sweets won’t kick in for an hour or so. Why don’t we all go to the park and then we can come back here for the day as I live alone and you won’t be roaming around on the streets”.

“YES”, Avril said all excitedly.

“Why do you have pictures of naked girls and stuff on your wall mister? It’s really naughty”.

“Oh yes, I suppose they are, but they are erotic not naughty, they’re also very beautiful and I do some part time photographic work for agencies. By the way you can call me John, mister sounds a bit strange. Do you have any boyfriends at all”?

Avril responded, “No, not really. Well I did for a week but he was...”

Silence.

“What do you mean Avril”?

“Oh well, we were going out and he wanted to ... you know ... touch me and ... do stuff...”

“Oh I see, How old was he”?

“18 ... I think and he had another girlfriend”.

“It sounds like he just wanted to have fun with you and you seem like a nice girl Avril”.

“Really ... Thank you mister ... Oh sorry, John.”

“So you take pictures of girls then”? May asked.

“Yes and good models can make a lot of money if a modelling agency signs them up”.

“Really ... how much do they make”? May asked all inquisitively.

“Well it depends on the company. If it’s a fashion company like Matalan or Next you could make a couple of hundred pounds per shoot. Or if a girl is tall and really photogenic, and the big agencies book them for the catwalk shows like you see on TV, they can make thousands per day ... But that’s only for the top experienced models”.

Avril and May sit there with their mouths wide open...

“Oh My God, Thousands a day”!

“Yes but it takes time to get to that level and most girls start out by modelling for the catalogue companies and some other stuff”.

“Other stuff! What other stuff”? May asked.

“Well some girls do sexy castings, like you see in some of the adult movies. Have you seen any casting movies on the internet”?

“No”, they both answered.

“Well when we get back, I can show you a website with lots of casting videos and you can see what’s involved. The girls who do sexy castings can earn also earn 100’s a day but you need to be at least 18 years to be legal ... But there are some agencies in Eastern Europe that take on new young models”.

“£100’s a day! Can you show us please mister. Sorry ... John”.

The girls were now back in the house from smoking outside and giggling on the sofa. I got Rex’s lead and we all walked back to the car.

I need to put Rex in the back, “Can you both hold his lead and keep your heads down until we get to the park. I don’t want anyone to see you both in my car”.

They both jumped in the back with Rex, all excited and Rex was looking out of the window. The girls were laying down on the back seat as I drove to the park about 10 mins away...

I asked the girls if they liked Techno music and they answered, YEH and House.

So I pushed a CD into the player and the music came on. Then they started to ask me loads of questions. Was I married? Why did I take sweets? Did I go to any Raves? Why did I give Ploy some Sweets?

“Well girls, I’m divorced now and live alone and I used to like taking ecstacy when I went to the Fetish clubs in London with my wife...”

“What’s a fetish club? You mean like a rave”?

“No Avril, they are ... well ... adult sex clubs ... swingers and stuff. People dress up in leather or rubber gear at the fetish clubs. I used to go every month with my wife, we especially liked Club Rub but Subversion, Decadence and TG were also good clubs.

“Do they play House and can anyone go”?

“Oh yes the music is great but everyone has to be at least 18 and wear rubber or leather or some kind of fetish gear to get in”.

“Whooo John ... You go to clubs like that ... and take sweets too”!

How come you’ve been taking sweets then Avril?

Silence and then Avril said, “My mum’s boyfriend asked her to look after a bag full for him. I saw where she hid them, so I took a handful and we both bunked off school today”.

“So you’ve had them before then Avril”?

“Of course, loads of our mates at scool do as well. Last week we took some by the garages near my house, but this boy in our class was watching us, and tried to talk to us.

Cos we’d taken the sweets, we were feeling all nice and tingly, so we talked with him for a bit and he let us see his cock behind the garages in the bushes. Then he said he wanted to see our tits, so we let him see and and he was touching May.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.