The Apartment Manager - Cover

The Apartment Manager

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ethan Walker is hired to manage a multi-complex apartment group. His first day on the job he discovers a secret surveillance system that not only spies on the tenants of all 240 apartments but all their activities are digitally recorded. Ethan becomes addicted to voyeurism. He's attracted to the woman who hired him and soon learns he's not alone in his desire to spy on others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

When we went back to where the others were getting the information on the new models who are filling out applications, I looked the small crowd over good. Damn, there’s lots of pretty girls who live in this apartment complex and go to college here. I saw one girl who kept looking at me when I looked around the room. She was sitting next to Colleen, and I saw them looking over the application. Both of them waved to me and smiled when I looked their way again. The girl waved her hand really fast again, motioning me over to her as she sat next to Colleen and filled out her application.

“Ethan, this is Margie. She’s one of my roommates, and she wanted to meet you,” Colleen told me.

“Hi Ethan, Colleen told me I could call you Ethan. I’m here to fill out an application and I was hoping you could interview me. Colleen told me to ask for you.”

“Ethan, look at this,” Colleen said, as she lifted Margie’s short skirt to expose her hairless, naked pussy.

“You have a very pretty pussy, Margie.”

“Thank you, Ethan. Colleen told me you liked pussy. I like to fuck, but my boyfriend has a little bitty dick and Colleen told me you had a HUGE cock.”

“Colleen, you’ve become braver since we first met. How does it feel?”

“Ethan, I really like what we did back there. I wish I could have gotten naked, and Ms. Vera too. I’ve been so horny since I came back in here. I told Margie I wanted my pussy shaved like hers.”

“Colleen, why don’t you take Margie over to meet Ms. Vera? Tell her you’d like her to video Margie while I interview her. There’s a wardrobe room off the room we were in earlier. Find Margie a sexy skirt to wear, one that will expose her butt when she bends over. You may want to find one too. I’d like to see you in something other than that long dress.”

“Come with me, Margie. I see Ms. Vera looking this way. We’ll get her to save us an interview room and we can all be in there,” Colleen told her and smiled.

Colleen stepped close to me, and I reached out to cup her large breast. I felt her thick, heavy bra and knew Vera would get this girl dressed in some sexy, daring clothes as soon as she knew this.

“That feels SO good when you touch me, Ethan. Do you think Ms. Vera would let me do a short interview with you too? After Margie, that is.”

“Tell her you want her to be there and direct the video while I do the interviewing. Tell her you want to wear some sexy clothes like the other girls; she’ll let you and we’ll have fun.”

“Will you ask me lots of naughty questions and ask me to do lots of naughty things?”

“You want to be a bad girl, don’t you, Colleen?”

“Yessssss! I want to be bad and I want you to spank my butt and make me do things,” she leaned close and whispered to me.

“What things?”

“You know, things like tell me to show my pussy to the camera and pull my shirt off and rub my titties.”

“Go help Margie. You be thinking of the things you want to do in your interview and when we do yours, it will just be Ms. Vera, you, and me in there.”

“Will Ms. Vera get naked with us when you interview me?” she whispered.

“Ask her to and she will,” I told her, as I ran my hand under her dress and patted her naked butt.

I watched as Vera met the girls and looked over Margie’s application. She looked at me and waved, holding up two fingers. Then she took them through the door and down the hall, out of sight.

I made my way around the room and through the small crowd to the door Vera and the girls had gone through. I went down the hall to the number 2 interview room and tapped lightly. Vera opened the door and she was smiling.

“Ethan, I love this already. Colleen wants to be naughty and Margie wants you to interview her and ask her to get naked. Colleen wants you and me to interview her, just the three of us. Colleen wants you to fuck her, Ethan; I know she does.”

“Have you got your cameras set up and all your audio equipment in place?”

“I’m ready and I’m so excited, we may have to take time out and fuck me before we can finish. Oh, Ethan, this is so much fun. These young girls are just like I was at seventeen; they WANT to be told to do naughty, nasty things so they can feel good about doing them. Make it good, Ethan. I’m going to fuck your ass off when we get home.”

“Where are they now, in wardrobe?”

“Yes, they both wanted some sexy outfits like the girls in the other room were wearing. I saw Colleen’s bra and told her to lose that thing. I told her we’d go shopping and I’d buy her some sexy things, now that she was sure she wanted to be bold and expose her body. Ethan, is it wrong for me to want these girls to do the things I yearned to do when I was young?”

“If they want to be naughty and want to make sex videos, then what better way than here in a controlled situation? Help them, Vera. Just don’t let yourself push them into doing the things you would have done in Bangkok back in your teens.”

“I know you’re right, Ethan. You know me better than I know myself and I love you. I found these five lists of questions; I’m assuming Henry used these to interview the girls. There are over thirty requests and questions combined on each of these.”

“Let me have those. I’ll look them over and maybe use the best of them. We need to have the moms, Jane, Jill, Tamika, and Heather make up new interview sheets and combine them so we can make really good interviews. I bet we could even sell them if they were good and sexy.

“I love you, Baby. Here come the girls and look at how happy they are. Give them what they want and enjoy seeing them do the things you were deprived of.”

“Thank you, Ethan. I want you to push them. Ask them questions that will make them want to do things they’d never do otherwise. That was the way I wanted to be. Not just naughty, but even nasty too,” she said, as we decided on a way to begin and conduct the interview.

“Colleen wants you to be naked when you record her interview.”

“OH YES, AND I WANT TO BE NAKED! You know we’re going to fuck her, don’t you, Ethan?”

“If that’s what she wants, we’ll make it good for her.”

“OH, ETHAN, I LOVE YOU AND I WANT... , here they are. I need to talk to you when I get you home and get in bed, Ethan.”

“We’ll talk later, Baby. Make this video good, Vera. It’s your first.”

Vera was ready with her three video digital recorders, each one from different angles, placed so as to never be in view of the other recorders. We had a deeply lush easy chair next to a small table. Across from this table, I sat in another chair, this one not as big, more of a desk chair than an easy chair.

I was sitting at my place for the interview when Margie entered on Vera’s cue. She walked directly to where I sat and turned to face me as I stood to greet her.

“Hello, I’m Ethan.”

“Hello, Ethan. I’m Margie and I have an appointment to interview for a model’s position at ‘Hot N Horny Coeds’.”

“I’m pleased to meet you, Margie. If you will, have a seat across from me and we’ll begin the interview with you stating your name, age, measurements, height, and weight.”

I saw Vera check her lighting and with her remote, move one camera to get a more exact frontal view of Margie as she sat back deep in the soft, plush chair.

I looked closely at her and was amazed at the transformation. She wore her hair pulled back, draped over her shoulders. She wore a soft knit pullover shirt with a deep ‘V’ neck. She was showing plenty of deep cleavage. I knew she wore no bra under the shirt; I could see her swollen nipples protruding, almost piercing the soft fabric.

Her miniskirt was barely covering her crotch when she stood. When she sat in the chair, it was above her crotch. She sat with her legs crossed as we began the interview. Later, she flashed her pussy as much as she could. I had read the outline on the sheet and memorized most of the pertinent and personal questions I would ask.

“You may begin now, Margie. Tell me about yourself and why you are here. Speak clearly, plainly, and please try to express your true feelings. Face any of the three cameras as you speak. All three will all be constantly recording.”

“Hi, I am Margie and I’m here to interview for a position as a model with Hot N Horny Coeds. I’m twenty years old, my measurements are 34-24-36. I weigh 120 pounds and I am five feet, five inches tall.”

“Thank you, Margie. How did you hear about Hot N Horny Coeds?”

“From one of my friends who has already been accepted as a model. She told me she loved it and she makes good money doing the things she likes to do.”

“I see. So you decided you wanted to interview; if you are accepted, would you be willing to try out for a position as a model?”

“Yes.”

“Have you read and agreed to the terms of the interview and tryouts?”

“Yes I have.”

“Have you also read and agreed to the terms for becoming a model for Hot N Horny?”

“I have and I am SO ready for this.”

“Margie, tell me why you think you would qualify as a model for our videos.”

“I’m very sexy, I love to show off my body, and I love sex.”

“Take your top off, Margie. We want to see your breasts.”

“Sure,” she said, as she raised her arms and pulled her top over her head. Then, flipping her hands under her hair to make it fall behind her shoulders, she sat with her back erect and her chest out.

“Very nice breasts, Margie. I see your nipples are swollen and extended, are you excited?”

“I’m very excited. I love exposing my body.”

“Are you an exhibitionist?”

“Yes, I am. I love flashing my pussy and my breasts at boys and men at the mall and on campus too.”

“How old were you when you first had the urge to expose yourself, and where did it happen?”

“When I was nine. I was spending the night with my cousin and we’d just gotten out of the bathtub. We had bathed together, washed each other’s back, then we washed each other’s hair. I asked my cousin if I could wash her front and she smiled and stood up when she told me I could. When we dried each other off, we wrapped in our towels and she asked if I wanted to stop in her twelve year old brother’s room. I had always liked Timmy and said yes. I was excited that we were naked under our towels as we hurried to his room.

“He was sitting at his desk when we knocked and he told us to come in. Neither of us had breasts, but my nipples would swell up and poke out when I was excited and, boy, was I excited right then. When Timmy let us in, we all sat on the side of his bed and talked. He was in the middle and I made sure he looked at me more than his sister. I let my towel slide off my nipples, then when he looked, I smiled and pulled it up so far, that my pussy was exposed.”

“Did he touch you or your cousin?”

“Not that first time. My cousin and I did let him see us completely naked though.”

“How old were you when you first exposed yourself and allowed a boy to touch you.”

“I was twelve, but it wasn’t a boy, it was my uncle.”

“Did you have breasts at twelve?”

“I had some nice little titties back then. When I went to my cousin’s house, she and I didn’t wear our bras. She was smaller than me and didn’t have titties yet, so I never wore my bra over there either.”

“Tell me about your uncle touching you.”

“My cousin was helping her mom in the kitchen and I went in to watch TV. My uncle was reading the paper and he spoke when I came in. I only had my tee shirt and panties on, and I made sure he saw my panties when I laid on the floor in front of the TV. I heard his paper shaking loudly, and looked back to see him looking at my butt, smiling.

He whispered and told me I was a very naughty girl and that I had a pretty butt. I was excited and I wanted to hear more. I rolled over on my back and sat up with my legs spread. I looked down and could see my pussy pressed against my panties. I looked up at him and he nodded, like he was saying ‘yes’, then he smiled at me. I still wanted more of this attention my uncle was showing me. I crawled over and got in his lap as he held the paper out.”

“Did he touch you then?”

“Not right then. He told me to pull my panties down and show him my pussy. I was so excited that I was shaking. I lifted my butt and pulled them down to my knees and spread my legs as wide as I could.”

“Did he touch you then?”

“Not until he told me to touch my pussy with my fingers. When I did, it was like nothing I had ever felt in my life. I had never known my pussy to feel so good as right then. I wanted to be touched by my uncle. I told him to touch my pussy. He looked back toward the door and let one hand fall right between my legs. I didn’t know what an orgasm was and my pussy had only gotten wet once while I was riding my bike and the seat rubbed me until I was slippery. It felt SO good too.”

“Did you get wet with your uncle touching you?”

“I sure did. It was like I was peeing, I was so wet. He put his finger right over my pussy and let it slip up and down, making me wetter and wetter. I clamped my legs together and pushed his hand down deeper between my thighs.”

“Did he put his finger in you?”

“I asked him to and just about the time he was about to do it, my cousin yelled for us to come to supper.”

“Did you ever sit in his lap again?”

“No, they moved to another city and we only saw them once a year after that.”

“Tell me about the next time you exposed yourself to an older boy or man.”

“I did it a lot at the mall, but I was never touched. I would go to the restroom and pull my panties off. Then I would stand at the top of the escalator with my miniskirt on and when I saw a boy or a man coming up, I would bend over to pick up a penny I just happened to see under my foot.”

“Did any of them ever talk to you?”

“I saw one man there a lot. He would whisper and tell me I was so naughty. We never talked though. When he would tell me I was naughty, I just wanted to be even naughtier. I couldn’t get enough.”

“Was it a boy or a man who touched you next?”

“It was a boy. I was fourteen and I already had some really big titties. I had so much pussy hair that I clipped it with my daddy’s beard trimmer. The first time I used his trimmer, I left the plastic attachment on it and it didn’t get as much as I wanted trimmed off. Mom walked in and I had to hurry and hide the trimmer and pull my dress down.

“When mom left, I locked the bathroom door and took the attachment off. The fast vibration of the trimmer had my pussy jumping for joy and when I started trimming my pussy hair then, it looked like I didn’t even have any left. I felt my pussy and barely felt the stubble. I felt my pussy leaking too, and when I washed the hair clippings off, I put my finger in my pussy and fingered myself to my first ever orgasm. I felt so good I was lightheaded.

“Mom had showed me about a month before how to shave my legs and I felt so grownup. I had just got my first orgasm and I already wanted lots more of them. I sat in the tub and shaved my legs. When I did, I ran my hands up and down my legs to see if there was any stubble like mom told me to do. I slipped my fingers past my pussy and felt the stubble there.

“I felt so naughty, and my pussy was dripping as I shaved it clean. I was real careful not to cut myself, and when I was through, I fingered my pussy to another orgasm. This one was a HUGE one, almost like a blast went off in my pussy and I already REALLY wanted more.”

“We lived next door to a man and his son who had a swimming pool. When school was out, the man told my daddy I could come swim in the pool as long as his son, Jack, or he was there. Jack was seventeen and he would be a senior that next fall. I thought he was so handsome and he was always so dark from swimming all the time. He was dating a pretty girl his age, and she swam with him a lot during the week.

“I would peep at them through the shrubs and I was always hoping they would get naked so I could see them do it. One day she took her top off and they hugged and touched, and she let him suck her nipples. I put my hand in my shorts and fingered my pussy until I got three orgasms as I watched. I wanted more than that, I wanted my titties sucked and I wanted a boy to finger my pussy as he sucked them.

“Jack wanted more too, but his girlfriend made him stop when he wanted to touch her pussy. I wanted a boyfriend right then. I’d let my boyfriend touch me all over, and even finger my pussy if he wanted to.”

One day, I was in the yard with my tiny new bikini on, getting some sun when I heard someone beating really loud on the wood fence. I got up and tied my top back and walked over to see Mr. Jim hammering on a board. When he stopped, I spoke to him and he looked through the crack at me.

“He told me he was sorry if he woke me up with his hammering. He said he was trying to fix a loose board. I knew the fence was new and there were no loose boards. We looked through the narrow cracks at each other and he was wearing some swim trunks, he was as dark tanned as Jack was.

“He asked me if I wanted to come over and cool off some. He told me that Jack was gone to camp for a week and that he was off work this week.

“I told him I’d like to come over right then and ran to get my oil and my towel. I told him I’d come around to the front and come in the front gate.

“He told me NO real loud and I stopped. He told me to go out our back gate and come into their yard through the alley. I was hot and sweating, and my pussy was wet at seeing him in his swimsuit.

“I hurried to the back gate; I was hoping he wanted me to come over so he could get a better look at me in my bikini. I was right too, he did. When I got in their backyard, he locked the gate and took my hand to lead me to the pool. He was a big man and I wanted to see him naked. I wanted to see a man’s dick.”


I heard the door open and saw Colleen come in. She came in quietly and sat to the side and near where Vera was working with her equipment. Colleen was dressed almost like Margie was before she stripped. I smiled and she opened her legs to show me her pussy. Her red hair was gone, her pussy was shaved smooth.

“Colleen, listen to Margie tell about her experiences as a teenager. You will get your chance later too,” I told her, and she smiled again.


“Margie, what happened when Mr. Jim let you come over to swim? Did you want him to see you naked? Did you want to see him naked?” I asked, so Colleen could catch up on the story.

“He told me to put my towel and my tanning oil in a chair and he’d put some more oil on me after we swam some. I knew this was going to be a good day; he would rub oil all over me. He told me to watch how he dove off the side of the pool so I could show Jack how good I was when he came back. He dove right off the side and made it look so easy. When I dove in, I felt my top come off my titties and I just let it slide right down to my waist as I came up right next to him.”

“I acted like I didn’t know my titties were exposed and swam right up to him as he looked at me. I could have gotten a cum right then if he would have touched me. I wanted him to touch my titties SO bad.”

“You mean he didn’t touch you?”

“Not until I told him I needed to get out and fix my bikini. I swam over to the ladder and climbed out with him right behind me. When I stood up, I pulled the knot in my bikini so tight that I was hoping it would never come loose.

“While Mr. Jim stood looking at my titties wobble and swing, I was trying to get the knot undone. I asked him to try and he fumbled for a long time. Each time his hands would touch my titties, I would get a cum. Finally, he got the knot out and tied it back for me.

“I told him I wanted some oil on my back and legs and he told me to lie down on my towel and he’d rub it on me good. When I was lying on my towel, he took the bottle and squirted oil all over me, lots and lots of oil, and I felt it running off my back and my legs before he started rubbing it in. I told him to untie my top again, so he could oil me better. I got a cum each time he oiled the sides of my titties that were mashed out where I was lying on my towel.

“He oiled my back some more, then started rubbing it in. His hands would go under my bottoms and I just HAD to move my butt it felt so good. I felt his hands go between my legs and I spread them wider. While he was rubbing my legs, I reached back with both hands and untied my bottoms on both sides. I was about to go crazy, I wanted him to touch my butt so bad.

“He did too and I got so many cums I felt like I was going to faint. He even rubbed oil on my pussy until it was sloppy wet, but he never put his finger in me, as bad as I wanted him to. I rolled over and he rubbed oil all over my titties until I was shaking. I wanted him to do it to me right then, but he got up and told me he had to go inside, that I could swim some more if I wanted to. When he got up, he hurried to the back door and I swam naked for a long time before I picked up my towel, oil, and bikini, and walked out to the alley naked. I laid on my towel naked until it was time for mom to come home from work.”

“Did Mr. Jim ever put oil on you again?”

“No, but it felt so good to lay naked in our yard and get tanned, I just kept on doing it all summer. I saw Mr. Jim behind the fence once or twice and he was moving his hand up and down his dick real fast. He must have had his eyes closed, because I got up and went over to where he’d knocked out a knot hole with his hammer. I saw him and he had a little dick. I didn’t want his little dick, I wanted a BIG dick.

“Jack came back in two days and he saw me lying naked in our yard and asked me to come over and swim with him. I picked up my bikini, towel, and oil, and walked over there through the alley and into their backyard naked.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.