The Apartment Manager - Cover

The Apartment Manager

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ethan Walker is hired to manage a multi-complex apartment group. His first day on the job he discovers a secret surveillance system that not only spies on the tenants of all 240 apartments but all their activities are digitally recorded. Ethan becomes addicted to voyeurism. He's attracted to the woman who hired him and soon learns he's not alone in his desire to spy on others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

We followed Vera, with Collie, Jen, Joey, and Beth in her Mercedes. I drove my truck with Tamika, Heather, and Alise with me. Barbra drove her big SUV with Cindy, Katy, Alana, Alicia, Jerry, and Allen as we rode out of town about three miles and came to a huge wooded estate enclosed by a tall security fence and a red brick wall in front. We drove through behind her as the guard waved his approval, then closed the gate.

When we all pulled into the circle at the end of the long winding drive, Vera was on her phone. We stood waiting as she got out and swept her hands, shooing us all toward the side entrance of her home.

We were all hesitant about opening the door and Vera came around us and opened it for us as she talked on her cell phone. I could hear her talking about connections and networking and figured she was ordering something for the new apartment complexes.

She closed her phone and grabbed me. I pulled her tighter as the others gathered closer, wanting to be close to Vera also.

“OK, all clothes go in that room over there off the kitchen. We’ll all be naked for two weeks, and I want everyone here to make this your home while you’re here. Tomorrow, we’ll all need to stay out in the garden, which is more fun anyway, because the pool and exercise room is there.

“There will be six men working inside most of the day, connecting high-speed DSL to a bank of twelve computers, all networked together so we can share each other’s information. Beginning Monday, we’ll start teaching all of you, even you teenagers, how to make money like you never dreamed in your wildest fantasies. My accountant is already working on setting each of you up with your own debit account, so we can buy and trade on the US stock exchange, as well as all foreign stock exchanges.

“You’ll all love doing this. I’ll show you what to do, where to start, and I’ll watch over each of you as you step out on your own later. By the time the two weeks are up, you’ll be ready to quit your jobs and go full time as a trader. Any questions?”

“I have one. Can we do sex at your pool?” Collie asked, and we all laughed when Katy grabbed her daughter and kissed her on her mouth.

“See, mom is just as horny as I am,” Collie said.

“Collie, we can definitely do sex at this pool. Do we want to eat first or fuck?”

“FUCK,” the eight teenagers yelled.

“How about a cold Sprite, then we’ll get wild?” Vera asked, and the eight of them followed her to the outdoor bar by the pool like five naked ducks following their mama.

I walked out with Heather and Tamika. They had split the bananas up and still had an armload each. I hope the women show the girls all about bananas while us guys watch. I thought of Alana and her gripping pussy. I thought of Tamika and her pussy that had tasted like bananas. I thought of Heather and her sexy little brown ass.

I already wanted some of Katy O’Mara’s and Cindy Warren’s sexy asses. Damn, I think they may like spanking the way they reacted. I’ll get Vera to check that out for me. Both have pretty pussies, I wonder if they like bananas? I’ll get Vera and Tamika to check them out on that too.

I wondered if Vera and I could find a way to watch all the monitors at the complexes while we’re here for two weeks. Shit, I’m hooked and I know it.

“Hey, Ethan. Want a Coke?” Joey hollered at me as I stood looking at all the sexy, naked asses gathered around Vera’s outdoor pool bar, decorated like a cabana on the beach.

“Yes thanks, Joey” I said, as I walked over to pick up the tall plastic cup full of shaved ice and fountain Coke.

“Hey, Ethan watch this,” Collie yelled, as she took a banana and peeled it back over halfway while holding it up. She put the peeled half all the way in her mouth, closed her lips and opened her mouth to pull the banana out unscathed as she held it up, grinning at her accomplishment.

“Colleen O’Mara, I can’t believe you’ve changed so much. Where in the world did you ever pick up all this stuff?” Katy asked her daughter.

Katy had to laugh at her daughter though, Collie was proud she was able to do this.

“Mom, I saw it in the porn video you and Jack watched last week. You left it in the DVD player and we made a copy of it,” Collie said, as she stuck the same banana out to her mom’s face.

“Shit, I can’t fuss at you, you just busted me watching porn,” Katy laughed. She took the banana from Collie and put it in her mouth, just as Collie had. She inserted it all the way to the peel, then took it out and pulled the peel off and pushed the banana all the way in her mouth. She closed her lips over the end and I thought the woman had swallowed the banana whole. Katy opened her mouth and bent forward. The banana slipped from her mouth without a mark on it.

“FUCK, MOM. That was wild. I bet you could get Joey’s cock all the way in your throat, too. I can, want me to show you?” Collie said, as she watched her mom deep throat a banana.

“COLLIE!” Katy said, and we all laughed.

“I want to see you get his cock in your throat, Collie,” Cindy told her and Katy swatted her best friend on her naked butt for encouraging Collie.

We were all sipping our drinks and listening to them having fun. Vera led us over to a row of folding pool chairs and we pulled them in a circle as we sat down in the sun.

Joey sat next to Collie and his mom. He was looking from one to the other. I knew he was hoping this would continue.

“Mom, can I show Cindy I can get Joey’s cock in my mouth all the way?” Collie asked, and grinned at me.

“Mom, I can get Allen’s cock in my mouth all the way too. Can I show you that?” Beth asked Cindy.

“Now, see what you’ve started,” Katy told Cindy and they both laughed.

“I can get Jerry’s cock all the way in my mouth too. I can almost get Ethan’s all the way,” Alana told them, as she leaned over to put her hand on Jerry’s naked leg.

“We better be glad we’re doing this. We could have had our kids making some big mistakes by ignoring their wish to learn about sex,” Barbra said, and all the moms quickly agreed.

“I agree with you, Barbra. Ethan and I even talked about this very thing after we spent a few minutes with most of you at the pool yesterday. I know Ethan is VERY concerned about the things these wonderful teenagers DO NOT know, not what they DO know,” Vera added her input and nodded to me for approval.

“Vera and I wholeheartedly agree on this approach. She and I have discussed this extensively as she just said. I’ve already talked in depth about this with Barbra, Alicia, Heather, and Tamika. I was very pleased to hear that all of them agreed with me when I said the teens need some guidance and more than just sex-ed in school,” I told them.

“I want to put my thoughts in also. I may as well tell you all about the day I met Ethan and what he and I did for Jerry and Jen,” Barbra stood to talk and she smiled at me when she saw me grinning.

“I had seen Ethan when I was grocery shopping, and I’ll tell you now that I was immediately attracted to him. I saw him looking at me and he saw me ogling his huge muscles and sexy ass. When I got to the apartments, there he was, and we both had to laugh.

“He was the perfect gentleman and helped me cart all my groceries up to our apartment. Jen and Jerry weren’t there and I was in a heat just being alone with him. He and I started playing the little flirty, word game, and I suddenly realized I was horny as hell. To make the long story shorter, I actually made a move on him and hugged myself to his sexy chest. I even put my hands inside his clothes and felt his huge cock. That wasn’t enough and I took his hand and put it inside my clothes so he could touch my pussy. Jen and Jerry came and caught me licking my pussy cream from his fingers.

“Ethan just calmly accepted it and made friends with Jen and Jerry as if they were young adults. I was so impressed, that I REALLY got horny then. When Ethan sent them down to move his vehicle and mine, I pulled my sweats off and told him to fuck me. That’s the way we were when we came down from an overwhelming orgasm and looked to see Jen and Jerry.

“I was impressed with Ethan once more as he actually helped me to accept my kids as my equals. In a matter of minutes, Jerry was fucking me and Jen was trying her best to fuck Ethan. It was the most intensely satisfying experience in my whole life, and I wanted to be sure my kids were taught the right way to make love and not feel guilty about doing things that were meant to be fun and exciting.

“I told Ethan right then to count me in when he put this plan together to help all the young teens learn all about sex and their bodies. I met Vera and it was like she and I were meant to be friends. She loves all our kids and she has graciously invited all of us here for two weeks to help us teach them about sex, hygiene, and discretion. I love sex and I want my two kids to love sex as well. I have kissed, hugged, sucked, and fucked more the last two days than I have in my life. Most of it with my kids joining in, and I love it,” Barbra confessed her private feelings and affairs with me and her kids.

She got a rousing applause from all the kids and the other moms. Heather and Tamika both jumped up to hug and kiss her.

Alicia Davis stood up when Barbra sat down beside her. She looked at me and smiled, then she looked at Alana, Alise, and Allen before she spoke.

“My story, or I should start with ‘OUR’ story is a lot like Barbra’s and her kids’. Jerry had been introduced to Ethan by Joey and he was just as infatuated with Ethan as Joey was. Allen and Joey became instant best friends, and even let Alana and Alise join them. I’m so happy that my kids are accepting each other as equals at this stage of their lives.

“Anyway, it seems that the four of them began to explore and search out their own feelings about sex. I was very proud of what they told me about Joey. Cindy, you should be proud that your son told them they needed to meet his best friend and let him teach them right, about things he was just learning himself. Well, like Barbra said, to make it short, they did all go meet Ethan and my three kids fell in love with this man. They even set it up to where he would come to the apartment on the pretense of picking up the signed lease renewal. I have to admit to you other women who will soon know exactly what I felt, I was in heat and as horny as I’ve ever been in my life.

“I virtually jerked Ethan from his seat and pulled him into Alana’s and Alise’s room and locked the door. I would have raped him if he hadn’t helped me just a little. I went fucking crazy and fucked Ethan like I was a sex starved maniac. Like Barbra, I opened my eyes to see my three kids there watching.

“Ethan and I just accepted it and went along with all their questions and even agreed to eat pizza naked with them. Allen, Alana, Alise, and I have been closer these past two days than ever before. They even asked me if I would like to help them and their other friends learn all about sex. They promised me I would get to fuck Jerry and Joey and have all of you as friends.

“Here I am, and I’m so proud my kids wanted us to be together as a family, as we do this,” Alicia told her story about how she and her three sexy teens became a part of our group.

Alicia was also rewarded with a loud applause and loud cheers from the teens.

I looked up when Heather stood and leaned over to whisper to Vera. I was really interested when I saw Vera caressing Heather’s perky little titties as she squirmed and whispered to her.

“I asked Ms. Vera if I could tell why I’m here and why Ethan asked me to help. I’ll make my story really short since I have no teenagers of my own to help with this.

“Ethan came to my rescue when I called the manager’s office because I was being abused by a person I thought was a friend. Ethan came crashing through the door and slung this naked creep up against the wall like he was a rag doll. I was naked and Ethan made me put some clothes on before he would even hug me. I was so impressed by his gentle nature with me, just after he’d literally thrown that creep out, that I was actually turned on by this man with the monster muscles and his extreme good looks.

“I really was shaken up by all of that though, and Ethan took me back to his apartment with him when he realized he’d run out and left his door open. When we got there, I felt so safe and secure with him close by. He let me take a shower and I knew I was safe with him, though I really wished he would come shower with me. Ethan examined the bruise on my ribs and I became extremely aroused to the point of dripping all over him. I get that way when I’m excited and about to get fucked. Sorry, when I’m about to be with a man.

“Ethan kept telling me I looked just like a little doll and I almost cried because my daddy used to call me his little doll. I wanted to fuck Ethan right then and I made it happen. I was telling him about hearing Collie, Beth, and Joey in the hallway, talking about sex and meeting the new manager who looked like The Hulk.

“Joey reminded me so much of my younger brother when I lived at home that I wanted him to fuck me. Ethan told me I needed to help him and his other adult friends teach and show the teens about sex and all the good things they could do together. I asked him if I could fuck the boys if I did, and he told me I better be ready because those boys would be all over me.”

“I’m so happy to be here and I already want to fuck Joey, Jerry, and Allen in front of all of you. If you’ll let me that is,” Heather said, and giggled as we all clapped and cheered her.

Joey was the first to reach out to her. He pulled her down across his naked legs and she turned to kiss him when he cupped her pert little titties.

“I’ve already told you my story before we came over to Ms. Vera’s. Anyone want to share a banana?” Tamika asked, as she waved a banana.

“I do, Tamika,” Collie said, and walked over to her.

“Collie, I think Tamika may have been referring to sharing the banana with her somewhere other than your mouth,” Katy told her daughter.

“I hope she was, Mom. I heard Tamika and Ms. Vera whispering about bananas, and I wanted to use one on my pussy like they were whispering about.”

“Colleen!” Katy gasped, her face red as she laughed at her horny daughter.

“Katy, please don’t be upset with Collie. It was my fault for whispering too loudly with Tamika. You see, I too am addicted to bananas and I wanted to compare Tamika’s feelings with my own,” Vera said, as she pulled Katy into her lap and the two hugged and kissed.

“I wasn’t upset, Ms. Vera. I was wishing I had enough nerve to talk to Tamika about how she uses a banana. I mean, well, I’d love to have all four of these fine cocks in me before the day is over, but the naughty thought of Tamika using a banana on my pussy made me horny as hell.”

“Mom, it did me too and I just decided to tell her I wanted a banana,” Collie told her mom.

“I bet I know someone who can cut a banana in half,” Alicia said and laughed when we all looked at her.

“I bet I know who it is too,” I said and they all looked at me.

“I know exactly who it is,” Allen said, and grinned at Alana.

When we all looked at Alana, she was ready for her moment in the spotlight.

“Heck, it’s nothing really. I bet all of you could do it with a little practice,” she said, and blew on her extended finger like it was a smoking pistol.

“Alana, will you show me how you do that? I can squeeze really hard with my pussy, but I can’t hold it?” Vera said, and looked at me with a grin and a wink. I knew this was all going too slow for her. She wanted it to speed up and the way she was holding Collie in her lap proved it. She had both her hands cupped over Collie’s proud young breasts as Collie sat in her lap with her legs spread wide.

“I sure can, Ms. Vera. Do you want to try it now? Do we need to go inside?”

“Don’t go inside. Do it out here, we all want to see this,” Joey said.

“I agree with Joey. If we came here to show them about sex, let’s don’t start by hiding from each other,” Katy said, and I think she surprised herself.

I really think this auburn haired young mom is a latent exhibitionist. I need to talk to Vera about this. I’d love to dare Katy to do some really naughty things.

“I agree with Katy, I want to learn about how to use a banana on my pussy too,” Cindy spoke up,

Suddenly things were really picking up and Vera was smiling as she winked at me.

“Vera, since you and Tamika have actually used a banana to sexually stimulate yourselves, why don’t both of you demonstrate that to the rest of us,” I said, as a challenge. I know Vera; I knew she was just waiting for this.

“Tamika, I don’t know about you, but I have never backed down when I was called to action. Will you join me in a demonstration?” Vera asked and Tamika was standing before Vera could get up.

“Why don’t each of you demonstrate the technique so we’ll all be able to see?” Alicia asked as she stood.

“Mom, I got a better idea. Why don’t we get Collie and her mom to let Ms. Vera and Tamika demonstrate on them. That way we’ll all be able to see them get a banana stuck up their pussy,” Alise added.

“HELL YEAH!” the three horny ass boys yelled.

“Mom?” Collie said as she stood and held out her hand to Katy.

Katy looked around to see all of us looking at her, waiting for her to say yes.”

“I want to so bad. Will it be alright with all of you if Collie and I do this?” she asked.

“Katy, you needn’t worry, I’ve already made up my mind. I want to be next in line to have a banana fuck me in my pussy,” Barbra told her.

“I want to go when Barbra goes then,” Cindy quickly said.

Vera looked at me and we smiled at each other. This is what we both were hoping for. I helped Alicia and Barbra arrange the two chairs. We placed them a few feet apart and facing the same direction. Just before Collie and Katy sat down, Vera reached into a cabinet behind the bar and picked up a handheld digital recorder. She handed it to Alise and we were ready.

“Is this the only recording we’ll have of this?” I asked Vera, as I pulled her to me.

“No, I’ll show you the whole setup in the bedroom later, you’ll love it, believe me. It took me forever to find all the digital cams planted around the pool area and dressing rooms. We’ll have fun later in bed, watching this and all the other things we’ll capture on DVD.”

“I want some more of us, Vera,” I told her and she kissed me.

“I want to have lots of videos with us in them, together, and with the others. I want to be sure and get some really close-ups of your cock going in Katy O’Mara’s hot little cunt for the first time too.”

“Cunt?”

“Fuck, Ethan. I’m on fire and I may need a fucking before we get through with all these bananas.”

“Do we get to see you take a banana in your pussy too?”

“Hush, Ethan. I could cum this instant just thinking about this. Will you let Collie put the banana in my pussy, if I do?”

“In your cunt, Vera?”

“OH FUCK YES!”

“Vera, I want to fuck Katy with the banana still in her pussy, like I did Tamika, do you think she’ll let me?”

“Are you kidding, she’d get naked in Times Square and let you fuck her, banana or not.” she laughed.

Vera turned to where Tamika was piling three bananas in front of Collie and three in front of Katy, as the mom and daughter sat slumped down with their feet propped up on a stack of cushions. Their legs were splayed wide apart and their butts scooted down to the very edge of the chairs.

Collie was a carbon copy of her mom, Katy. Both had long auburn hair and nice breasts, but not nearly as large as Vera, Alicia, or Barbra.

Katy and Collie will weigh within ten pounds of each other. Both are medium height at around five foot five. Both have strong facial features and both have beautiful smiles. I’m sure Katy O’Mara hasn’t had a lot to smile about in the past few years. Now she’s smiling and she has no idea just how much more she will smile in the coming weeks, months, and years if she will listen to Vera.

Alise was a few feet back, standing between them with her recorder running. Katy reached out and took Collie’s hand as Vera and Tamika knelt between their legs.

Joey, Jerry, and Allen were right behind Vera and Tamika. They were hunkered down low so the rest of us could see over them. Alana, Beth, Jen, Alicia, Heather, Barbra, and Cindy were sitting in a half circle as we all waited for the show.

Tamika picked up a banana that looked greener than it did ripe. She snapped the peel off the end and slowly pulled the peel back on one side. She did the same thing to the other two sides, leaving the peel rolled back about halfway.

She smiled over at Vera as they both leaned forward, bananas leading the way toward the two, slick, hairless pussies waiting to be mauled by a banana.

“OHHhhhhh, FUCKKKKK,” Collie yelled, as Tamika first touched the tip of the banana to her young pussy.

“YES, YES, YES, OH FUCK YESSSSsssss.” Katy O’Mara screamed as Vera pressed the tip of the soft banana against her pussy lips, parting them slightly as we watched.

“Ms. Vera, when you put the banana in Katy’s pussy, give it a little slow twist as you go in and out. It will last longer that way and she’ll tell you how good it feels too, just you wait,” Tamika told her.

I was probably more interested in how Katy reacted, since I had fucked Collie once. I already wanted her mom’s tight pussy as I watched Vera torture her slippery lips with the tip of the banana. She had yet to even enter Katy’s pussy and Katy was about to fuck her butt off the chair in her excitement.

“Collie, please, Sweetie, just relax and let me make love to you with my banana. I will make your cute little pussy love the taste of banana as much as my own pussy does. Hold your body still, keep your legs wide, and let me do this for you. This is something you and your friends can teach your male friends and brothers to do for you. They will love giving you pleasure, simply because you will want to give them pleasure in return. Let your pussy relax, Collie, let her enjoy the fucking she is about to get with my banana. She will love you for it and she will show you many floods of pleasure. Tamika spoke to her softly and sensually as she continued to slowly twist and touch Collie’s pussy with the very tip of the fragile fruit.

“Damn, Tamika. I almost got a cum just listening to you talk to Collie. I can see there may now be a run on bananas in the grocery stores in the coming weeks,” Katy said, as she watched Vera slowly ease the tip of her banana into the slick folds of her pussy lips.

“Katy, please do as Tamika asked Collie to do. Please relax your sweet little pussy and let me fuck it with my banana. I want you to relax and let me work it all the way inside you, just like you took the whole banana in your throat. I’ll have one more request to ask of you, when we get the banana inside your pussy. I already know you’ll love what I’m going to ask of you.” Vera talked as slowly to Katy as Tamika had Collie, while slowly twisting and fucking the banana in and out.

“OH, VERA, I’ll do exactly what you say and no matter what you ask, I’ll do it. I want to fuck this banana so bad, but I know it will turn to mush in my pussy if I do. Just do me a little deeper, please. I think I can get a cum if you’ll fuck me a little deeper.”

“How about if I just fuck the banana against your little clitty I see peeking out? Would you like that too?”

“OH FUCK YES, VERA, DO IT.”

“Tamika, will you fuck my clitty with the banana too? I almost got a cum when mom said that,” Collie said.

“Yes, Baby. You just lie still and let Tamika take care of this sweet little pussy for you; she will love you forever for this.”

I thought they were never going to get those bananas in Katy’s and Collie’s pussies. I was ready to see those two hot blooded redheads let loose, snap those bananas off and chew them up with their pussies.

I watched Tamika as she slowly eased the slippery banana deeper into Collie’s young pussy, twisting and turning it as she worked it in and out.

When I looked back at Katy, Vera had her banana in Katy’s pussy up to where the peel was rolled back. I was hoping the banana would last. My cock was hard as a post as I watched Vera slowly peel each of the three sides from the rest of the banana.

She did it. The banana was now naked and Katy’s pussy was sopping wet with her juices and the slippery pulp coming from the banana. None of us spoke a word as we watched Vera ease the banana all the way inside Katy’s slick pussy. She took her slender finger and even tucked it inside so Katy’s pussy lips closed completely. FUCK! That was hot.

“Katy, you told me I could ask anything of you and you’d say yes. Do you still agree?”

“FUCK, YES!”

“I want Ethan to come over here and fuck your pussy with this banana inside you. He asked me if he could.”

“YES, YES, YES. PLEEASE, ETHAN. COME FUCK ME. I need you so bad.”

Vera moved over to let me kneel on a cushion between Katy’s legs. She took my steel hard cock and smeared banana pulp all over it, even down the sides, before she guided me to Katy’s seeping pussy.

I resisted the urge to ram my cock as deep as it would go, right through the banana pulp into her womb. I wanted it to be good for Katy; I already knew it would be good for me.

I eased my cock into her tight pussy, never even feeling any resistance from the banana. I did feel her pussy become even more slippery as we made mush out of the fruit. She was so slippery, I never stopped until my cock bottomed out against her cervix.

“You OK?” I asked, as I looked at her. She was smiling and nodding her head as she began to fuck her sexy ass up and down on the chair cushion.

I grabbed her waist just above her hips and pulled her to me each time I fucked my cock into her. I watched as I thrust into her, the pulpy mess of the banana came oozing out around my cock as I fucked Katy. She went wild as I fucked her deep again and again.

“Ethan, I love your big fat cock. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy like you fucked my daughter’s pussy.”

I raised my hands and cupped her breasts with my palms and massaged her firm mounds as she bucked and fucked her pussy wildly against me.

“DO ME, ETHAN. I’m going to cum all over your long fat cock. I hope Vera will let me have this beauty many more times. Just fuck me, Ethan, I’m about to ... OH FUCK YES I AM. OH SHIT YES.”

Katy slowly stopped fucking her body up against me as we both slipped apart in all the slippery, slimy banana pulp. I leaned over and we kissed and sucked lips until I tasted blood.

I looked to my right and saw Joey fucking Collie as she bucked and fucked him right back. They were a lot more energetic that Katy and I had been, and I thought she and I did well.

As soon as I backed up from Katy, Vera was sucking my cock, licking the cum and banana pulp from me as she jacked my skin up and down.

She looked up at me and smiled. I pulled her up and kissed her with banana, pussy, and my cum all mixed together. Fuck! I love this woman.

All the women had their turns getting fucked by a banana. Allen, Joey, Jerry, and I took turns getting pussy from each of them. When Vera’s turn came, she asked me if Joey could fuck her. I told her to ask Cindy in front of the others.

“Cindy, when I get the banana fucked in my pussy; will you let Joey fuck me?”

“Vera, you can fuck my son anytime, anyway, anywhere you and he agree to. I love that boy’s cock myself, now that he’s rammed it to my womb a hundred times.”

I made sure I was free when Alana took her turn in the banana seat. I wanted to see her chew the banana up and spit it out. Damn if she didn’t too.

“OH MY GOD!” Alicia yelled, as we all laughed.

Alana could bite a banana off halfway, then squeeze it to a pulpy mess and spit it right out of her tight little pussy. Allen, Jerry, and Joey all fucked this girl when she was through with her exhibition.

The sun was down by the time we finished that little adventure, and we all swam for an hour before Vera called us to eat.

She had her meals delivered and had called them earlier to order extra today.

Cindy and Katy convinced her not to order any more meals delivered as long as we were all here. After we ate, those two and Barbra went grocery shopping with Vera and were gone for three hours.

I stayed and explored while the kids played pool in the big pool room.

Vera had told me where she’d found the monitors of her bedroom and the pool area. I felt like there were more, just as there had been at the apartments. I searched the other rooms, closets, and storage rooms. When I came back through the kitchen, I looked into the big hall closet and saw a pull-down stairs to the attic. The cord was gone and I took a kitchen chair in there to stand on. I had to pry the spring loaded door down with my fingers, but I got it open. When I had it unfolded to the first drop, I moved the chair and extended the ladder to the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.