The Apartment Manager - Cover

The Apartment Manager

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ethan Walker is hired to manage a multi-complex apartment group. His first day on the job he discovers a secret surveillance system that not only spies on the tenants of all 240 apartments but all their activities are digitally recorded. Ethan becomes addicted to voyeurism. He's attracted to the woman who hired him and soon learns he's not alone in his desire to spy on others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

I didn’t tell her that I was going to change the DVD from one camera and record us as she watched this fucking the kids put on me earlier today. I wanted her to be natural and catch all her excitement as she watched. I knew I was about to get a fucking like Alicia put on my ass in the girls’ bedroom today. Vera gets into this shit and I love it myself.

I brought both remotes back with me and when I sat down, I pulled her down on my lap with her sexy ass against my belly as I slid down so she could get my cock in her pussy. I started one recording, then started replaying with the other one.

I hit zoom and saw the recorder lens zoom out all the way. I wanted to get a real good close-up shot of my cock in Vera’s pussy.

The first thing showing was Alana and Alise getting the cameras set up and aimed just right as they looked at the monitors and made adjustments. Then there was the close-up of my cock stretching Collie’s young pussy as she splayed her sexy thighs wide apart. I could even see the big blue veins in my cock as it strained to push inside her tight pussy. Damn, my cock jerked in Vera’s tight pussy as I watched this.

“Ethan, is that your cock? OH FUCK IT IS. Who were you fucking? She sure is small. As small as my own pussy. OH FUCK YES, that’s Collie! Oh, God, I can see your veins in your cock and I can see her pussy lips as they pull in and out as she fucks you. I LOVE THIS, ETHAN. I love you, Ethan. OH FUCK YES, FUCK MY CUNT,” she yelled as she rode down on me so hard, I was afraid she would tear something in her pussy.

I reached under Vera’s arms and cupped her huge breasts as they swung back and forth with her movement. She screamed again and fucked me even faster.

I wanted to be sure and have the recording playing of her and me fucking, when she gets her big one. I fast forwarded it to where Alise was fucking me in the same position Collie had. Vera went wild as she saw the little virgin’s pussy take my cock and gobble it up. I clicked fast forward twice, then saw Alana standing in front of me.

“Vera, you have to finger this girl, she can squeeze my cock and make it feel just like she’s sucking me off. She has muscles in her pussy even stronger than you do, and I love your pussy.”

“I need to get her to show me how she does it. I can make my pussy jerk, but I can’t hold it. OH FUCK YES, just look how she’s fucking you, Ethan. I want to fuck you like that and record it. Damn, look at that close-up. I can see her tight little butthole and her pussy sucking on your cock. I wonder if you can see my butthole when we fuck like that, Ethan? I want to do that and record it so we can see.”

“You love that little bad bugger back there, don’t you, Vera?”

“Yes I do, and one day you will fuck it for me too.”

“I’ll have to tease it more when we fuck, so it will be ready for me.”

“Ethan, was that all of the video? Play it back and don’t fast forward so much. I want to see more and I want to get a big cum as I watch you fuck those girls, I just LOVE seeing your big cock in those young pussies.”

“I think there’s more. Let me try this other one,” I told her and hit play on the next recorder.

There we were and Vera twisted around to look at me with an evil grin.

“GOD, Ethan. I just love your fucking sexy ass. You did this so I could see your cock in my pussy,” she said and turned back to watch us on video.

There was my cock, as big as the screen as Vera jammed it up her tight pussy. Vera went berserk as she watched this.

I just thought I knew this woman, until we watched the replay of us fucking just now. Vera was even wilder and more adventurous than the young girls. I was really afraid she might rip her pussy on my cock, the way she was riding me and twisting her body.

“Ethan, I’m going to cum, you hold yours so I can get another one when you do. I want you to really go deep, Ethan. Deeper than you ever have before. Fuck me deep, Ethan,” she talked, as she wildly fucked me.

I felt her pussy as she began to squeeze my cock and pull on me as she rode me back and forth. I felt her as she started her orgasm too and her pussy was even wilder and tighter as she fucked this time. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her back as she fucked me through her first orgasm.

We never relented as she watched us fuck on the big monitor. When she saw the zoom I did when she took all my cock, Vera went fucking nuts. I slid down lower and raised my hips as she opened her legs and leaned forward to take me deeper.

I could see her tight little brown hole now peeping at me as she moved. I just had to tease it with a finger.

“I’m close, Ethan. OH YES, I’m getting there, ETHAN. DO ME NOW,” she yelled and I shoved my hips upwards at the same time I stuck my finger in her asshole to my second knuckle, and wiggled my finger as she clamped down on it, then clamped down on my cock until I thought she was going to cut it off.

I blasted a load of cum in her pussy as hard as I’ve ever shot in my life, even when I was a kid. It felt like she was trying to keep me from shooting into her. Each time my cock swelled and shot a huge spurt into her, her pussy gripped me harder and tighter. The sensation made me shoot more and more as we both strung our orgasms out until they just faded away.

“MY GOD, ETHAN. Where did that come from? I have never in my life felt like that when I reached orgasm. Your cock must have swollen to twice the normal size, the way it felt inside my pussy!”

“Vera, it was your pussy, Baby. You were clamping me so tight, it was all I could do to shoot my cum inside you. Were you excited?” I asked, and we both laughed as she turned on my legs and reached for me. I pulled the towels around to catch any spill we may make as she lay on my chest with her huge swollen breasts pressed against me. I wanted her again, but I knew I was pussy whipped for the first time in my life. I was content to just lie here and bask in her glow and the feeling of caring for a woman who really cares for me.

We awoke at midnight and went to bed. Vera slept the rest of the night with her huge breasts pressed to my ribs and abdomen, her head under my chin.

I didn’t wake up again until 7:00 and slipped from bed to empty my bladder. I wasn’t sure if Vera ate breakfast or not, but I cooked a big one, then awakened her by sucking her nipples as she aroused from her sleep with a smile on her face.

She ate her breakfast like a ravenous momma wolf, as we laughed and talked about last night and all our tomorrows.

When we cleared the kitchen and put the dishes in the dishwasher, I pulled her to the showers once more.

We were both sore all over our privates, so we didn’t take long to bathe. As soon as we were out and drying, Vera carried her towel back to the cave. I was right with her as we watched the monitors scan for movement. Not seeing any, I decided to show her the recording of 101 N. I knew it was there, I had seen the lights blink occasionally on the smoke alarms.

I showed her how to bring it up on this system, then go to ‘history’ and to the date and even down to the time of day.

She sat in my lap with my cock behaving nicely, and we watched this twice before she would leave it.

“Ethan, can we do this forever?” she asked, as we got up to go meet our friends at the pool.

“We can and we will. We’ll even make our own each time we are with the kids, even their moms too. We’ll have hundreds made and we can name them and watch them for years to come.”

“I love you so much, Ethan.”

“I love you just as much, Baby. Now come go with Daddy, we have new friends to meet who will make you feel like fucking as soon as you meet them.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” she smiled and kissed me.

“Ethan, I want to make a video of you fucking one of the girls and have her call you daddy all through it as she fucks you like Alise, Alana, and Collie did.”

“Will you make one and let the boys call you momma as they fuck and suck you?”

“DAMN YOU, I could fuck you again right here and we’re already leaving,” she said, as she finally pulled her bikini bottoms up and tied them.

I tied her ‘barely there’ top and she finally got her nipples covered. That was all the top covered of her huge brown breasts. Hell, she owns the place, she can go naked if she likes.

Just as we turned the corner of the corridor and headed toward the exit to the pool, I pulled her back to me and kissed her.

“Vera, if you feel like you need to fuck one of the boys today, you just fuck them. I’m going to fuck their moms and their sisters.”

“Damn you, Ethan Walker. You know my pussy is already wet and now she’s slobbering. She’s a hungry bitch and she could fuck you right here.”

We made it out to the swimming pool fifteen minutes after 1:00, according to the big clock on the wall. I had picked the tiny white bikini from the three she’d brought. I knew with the fabric it was made of, as soon as it was wet she may as well be naked. I wanted her to be naked to show her off, but for now we had to settle for almost. She was carrying a big tote bag that she told me was full of sexy little bikinis for the girls and even their moms, if they were as brave as she is.

I loved it when she was like this. I wanted her to feel her own sexuality and to reach for it in the teenagers, who hungered for sex and for knowledge of unknown physical pleasures.

I saw Barbra and Alicia as soon as we came through the big glass double doors that led to the pool area. Barbra was applying oil to Jerry’s dark tan body as the others were preparing to oil each other.

“ETHAN,” all the teenagers screamed as they saw us.

I watched as they ran halfway to meet us, then stopped to stare at the beautiful woman with me.

“Hey, Guys, I want you to meet Ms. Vera Akins, she owns these apartments and she loves to see teenagers having fun.

“Vera, please meet Joey, his sister Beth, and their best friend, Colleen, known all over the complex as, Collie. This is Jerry and his sister Jennie, and she prefers Jen.

“This is Allen Davis, his twin sisters, Alana and Alise. This is their mom Alicia, you may know her, she works at the gym.”

“OH MY GOD, Alicia! I love it. I’m so happy you’re here with us. You sure have some VERY pretty daughters and that Allen is a handsome young man. Goodness, look at that swimsuit Allen has. Hon, you and I need to talk!” Vera said, as she looked at Allen’s butt and swelled crotch.

“Vera, I want you to meet Barbra Winfield, another beautiful woman who has graciously accepted my invitation to join our group and help educate these sexy young friends in the arts and pleasures of teenage sexual satisfaction. I’m sure you know Barbra, she’s a vice president at your bank.”

As we made our way around the pool, the teenagers all followed Vera like she was the Pied Piper, especially the girls.

“WOW, Miss Vera, you are beautiful. I had forgotten how sexy and beautiful you really are. I love your swimsuit. I want to find one like it,” Collie said, as she ran to Vera’s open arms and they hugged.

“I’ll have all of you sexy young girls a new swimsuit, that is if your moms will let you wear them. I have dozens here in this bag, pick out the color you like and try them on. Some will fit your moms too.”

“You mean try them on here?” Alise asked, as the girls all grinned and started taking off the small bikinis they already wore.

Each of them, even the two horny boys, came running to hug their hard brown bodies to Vera’s sexy, toned and tanned body. I watched as the girls snuggled deeper into the valley of her large breasts and smiled.

Barbra came over and we all watched as the two tall, tanned, voluptuous women reached for one another. When they pulled each other’s bodies tight, they both looked naked, except for the few small strings and patches over the tops of their buttocks.

“Barbra, I smell coconut oil. I love the taste of coconut flavored drinks and I love to have the oil rubbed all over my body. I hope you haven’t applied yours, I want the pleasure.”

“Vera, believe me, the pleasure will be mine, if you will let me repay you by oiling your beautiful body.”

“I love you already. You are a Blonde Goddess, I now know why Ethan fell for you.”

“He told you about it?”

“In detail. I was so jealous that I wasn’t there to contribute. I’m officially asking for a repeat performance with complete audience participation allowed.”

“I’d love that too. I’m so excited, Vera. I’m afraid I’m already dripping my own oil. I hope we don’t slip in all this,” she laughed, and they not only hugged again, they briefly kissed on the lips and I knew there was more to come from the look they shared.

“Come here, Alicia. I have wanted to hug you since the day you became my personal trainer. You are the sexiest woman at the gym and I love your hard body. I hope we can all spend some time together. I just love your daughters and your son is already a young stud.”

“Thank you, Vera. I was hoping I could meet you one day, away from the gym. I’ve told my kids about you over and over.”

“Really now? Just what have you told them?”

“She told us that you were a very sexy, very beautiful woman and that she wished she could be friends instead of just your trainer. She’s right Ms. Vera, you are SO sexy. Do you really like young boys and girls too?” Alise asked, and I saw Vera fall in love with this outspoken, outgoing young girl instantly.

“Honey, we will have many happy times now that we’ve all met. Let’s get some oil on our bodies; you girls have a lot of skin exposed.”

“Ethan, we all want to oil you. Mom said we could if you’d let us and there was no one watching,” Jen told me, as she and the other girls gathered around with bottles of oil.

“Girls, I myself will give you permission to oil this man’s body. I made sure he wore the loosest swimsuit he owned, so you could be sure and get oil to the most sensitive places, if you know what I mean,” Vera told them and they all laughed.

“Barbra, I hope you and Alicia will help me oil these handsome young studs’ bodies. I can hardly wait to get my hands on them. I’ve heard so many stories about how well developed and eager they all are.”

“Vera, we’re going to have so much fun. They’re not as big as Ethan, but they make up for it in eagerness to please,” Barbra informed her.

“Good, I wish we were able to be totally nude, but we’ll just have to suffer. Ethan, would you be willing to help chaperone a group of young teenagers, if we all went to my estate for a week? Of course, we’ll need to take their moms with us.”

“Vera? Are you serious? I mean we’d all love to go with you, but I can’t afford to take off work and Collie’s mom, and Joey’s and Beth’s mom work at Stratton. They can’t take off either,” Barbra said.

“Vera, you know I have to work each day, this is my only weekday off and it’s just a half day,” Alicia told her.

The teenagers looked to Vera for some solution; they were dancing on the concrete in excitement.

“Please let me do this. I just love all of you already. Barbra don’t be offended when I tell you that I own the bank where you work as a Vice President. I could require you to meet with me at a special retreat for a week in preparation for your next promotion.

“Alicia, I own the gym where you work, and I may just hire you fulltime to be my personal trainer and companion. Will you work for me and see to it that I eat, rest, workout, and train like I’m supposed to?”

“Oh, Vera, are you serious? Of course I would, but where would we go to workout, to the gym?”

“You and your teenagers would have to live with me, Alicia. Would you agree to that?” Vera smiled.

“Vera, I could just hug you.”

“Come here, Alicia. We’ll all share many hugs and happy times, give me a hug and I want a kiss too.”

Vera and Alicia hugged, then looked at each other smiling before kissing. The kids wanted a show, and ooohed and aaahed as the women kissed and even sucked lips.

“Collie, Joey, Beth. I want to tell all three of you too. I own the factory where both your moms work and I think they too have been approved for a new position in my organization. When we have all enjoyed our afternoon of oil and water, I want us to relax, maybe in Ethan’s apartment. I want you to call your moms and ask them to come home early. Tell them that they have new jobs offered them and they need to hurry. I hope both your moms love to fuck and suck, we’re all going to get naked and get fucked.

“All of you, please don’t be offended by my offers, I want to do this. I want to share this with my new friends and I want to help teach each of you the joys of sex, adulthood, sharing, friendship and the ability for all of you to earn millions.”

“Vera?” Barbra gasped her name, a big smile on her face as she looked at her new friend.

“Barbra, I’m depending on you, Alicia, and Ethan to help me make this work. We will include the other two moms as soon as they realize I’m serious. I want to help them help themselves. I’m willing to give you the knowledge, the funds, and the means to start your own investing accounts. You will all control your own destiny. I will advise and oversee what you do until you have a grasp on all this.”

Vera turned to the teens and waved them closer to her, with her arms around the five girls.

“I want to tell each of you, your life is about to change. Let me do this and I will help you realize youthful pleasures and fortune beyond your wildest dreams.”

“WOW, Miss Vera. We’re ready to do whatever you tell us and we’ll all help each other too,” Beth spoke for them, as they all grinned at each other.

“Miss Vera, will we really all be naked a whole week?” Joey asked her, as he and Allen shared a grin.

“Yes, we’ll all be naked and we’ll have so much fun together. Do I have a vote of yes from all of you?”

“YESSS.”

“Then I must ask that for now, you all keep this as quiet as you can, just as you have with the sessions with Ethan. By the way, there will be many more of those, and they will include all the moms and me.”

“We’re ready, Vera. I think I can speak for all the teens here, we’re very ready and we all love our new friends,” Barbra said, as she and Vera shared another heated hug. This one included a hands on hug and ended with a longer, deeper kiss the teens went ape over.

I looked back to see Heather coming through the glass door. She wore a white tee shirt and I saw her white bikini panties flash at her crotch as she walked toward me with a smile on her face.

She was absolutely beautiful in the daylight and everyone watched as she walked to me and hugged me around my neck as she stood on tiptoes.

“Vera, Barbra, Alicia, meet Heather Griggs. She lives across the hall from Collie, near Joey’s and Beth’s apartment. I met Heather the other night when she had a problem with a friend. She mentioned seeing the sexy teens on her floor and even talked about meeting them. When we talked more, she told me she wanted to be involved with the teens since she’d heard them discussing sex.

“Look at this little golden doll,” I said, as I pulled her tee shirt up to expose her white, see through panties and her golden tan butt, tits, and belly.

Vera was the first to reach Heather, followed closely by Joey, Allen, and Jerry.

Vera didn’t just hug her, she slipped her hands into her panties over her sexy ass, cupping her butt cheeks as they hugged. Joey and Jerry were behind her, looking at her sexy butt, then hugging her from either side.

“So, you like kids too, I take it?” Vera asked.

“I love them; they remind me so much of my younger brother and the fun he and I used to have.”

“Then we welcome you to our small group. I’ll personally fill you in on all the details later. But for now, hug these teenage girls and boys and let them feel this beautiful hard body of yours,” Vera told her.

“Is touching allowed?” Heather asked, and smiled when Jerry cupped her breasts from behind and pulled her butt against his groin.

“Let’s go, Heather. We need to get those panties and that shirt wet,” Collie yelled, as she and Beth grabbed her hands.

“Swim time,” Joey yelled, and all of them ran to dive from the side of the pool.

I looked over to Alicia, Barbra, and Vera. They were looking at me, smiling. I reached out as we all held hands, facing the pool. We ran hard, turning loose just as we reached the edge.

I felt my loose trunks slip down my hips and knew those three beautiful, sexy women of mine were going to come up with their huge naked titties shining.

I kicked hard and pulled myself to the surface just in time to see all three of them come up completely naked. They were laughing like the young girls that had also magically lost their swim tops and bottoms.

I had to laugh at the boys. When they saw the three women naked, they swam to them and hugged them. I felt my cock getting hard when Joey grabbed Vera and they hugged and kissed. She looked over to me and grinned as she turned him to look at me. I gave him both thumbs up and he turned back to bury his face between her huge breasts.

Jerry was all over his mom, but before I could even see what all they were up to, I was swarmed myself by five pairs of naked teen titties and we all went under.

Collie was trying to suck Allen’s cock and Jen wanted it too. Beth came back up and I grabbed her pert young titties and sucked them. She squealed and tried to get away, or she acted as if she was trying. She ended up with her buttocks pressed against my face, with me sucking her hairless pussy.

Joey and Alana were kissing as she ran her hands in his swim trunks and pulled his cock out. Allen and Alise were already naked and she was guiding his young cock to her pussy.

Alicia was next to Jerry and Vera. I saw Jerry slip his hand between both women’s legs as they all huddled together.

I felt Collie suck my cock head into her mouth just as I sucked Beth’s smooth pussy. I already knew the five teenage girls had clean, hairless pussies. My cock was throbbing at the thought of fucking each of them.

Jerry and Allen pulled Barbra over with them to where they started hugging Heather in waist deep water as she held them close. Her shirt was up over her breasts and her panties were completely gone as both of them ran their hands all over her sexy body.

As much as I hated to break this up, it had lasted close to five minutes already and I knew we were pushing our luck.

I pulled Beth up and kissed her mouth, then kissed Collie, tasting my own cum on her lips as we kissed. Alicia was beside me and she was naked with her beautiful hard body dripping with water and sex.

“We need to get dressed, we could get reported and then we’d not be able to have fun like this again,” I told the girls, and they hurried to get their bikini bras as they floated in the water. They just grabbed one each, not caring which one they wore.

I finally got Vera’s, Heather’s, Alicia’s, and Barbra’s attention and motioned for them to dress too.

We all walked out of the shallow end at the same time. We were all talking and laughing and loving the feel of new friends and new feelings.

“Let’s all get oiled up good, if anyone does show up, we can’t be touching cocks, tits, or pussies either. Tomorrow is Saturday, so we need to make some plans,” Vera said, as we all stood close.

“Collie, Beth, when we get both your moms home today, we’ll convince them to be a part of what we want to do. Then I want everyone to load up and go to my house. We can get naked and swim, play, and do whatever we want out there. No one can see us, no one can enter my gate or cross my fence,” Vera told us.

“Can we all go somewhere and get naked again now?” Collie asked, and grinned at the other four girls. I knew the girls had put that together. They already wanted to get naked and ‘have fun’.

“Perhaps we need to wait, Collie. I thought we could all go to the office and spend some time just talking and getting to know each other. We can pull our cover-ups off, but we need to be sort of dressed, in case someone comes. I promise all of you right now, we will do what’s necessary to convince the other two moms to go with us to my house. If we have to pay them, they WILL go with us too,” Vera told them.

“Yeah, Collie, it’s kinda like Ethan told all of us, we need to take our time and do it right, there’s a lot of fun waiting for us if we do,” Joey said, and looked to me for approval.

“Joey’s right, if we do this right, we’ll all be able to get naked and stay naked as much as we want. Will that be alright with you, Collie?”

“Heck yeah. I’m just so excited and horny right now, I wanted to go somewhere and fuck somebody’s cock,” she laughed.

Alana and Alise were standing beside Heather and Collie. All three teen girls were hot and ready. Heather was only wearing her still wet tee shirt and she was really hot.

“Come here to me, Girls, we’re going to have us so much fun. All of us for that matter, but you young girls remind me so much of myself when I was your age. I want to teach each of you girls all the many ways a girl can be sexy and wild, and still be safe. I want Ethan to teach all of you all about sex and how to enjoy your bodies.

“He gave me my first lesson yesterday, and I’m like Collie, I can’t wait to get naked and fuck somebody’s cock,” Vera told them, and we all laughed.

“When we get to the office, can we call our moms?” Beth asked, she was grinning too.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, why don’t we go there now and start on those two working moms and tell them we have better plans for them.”

“Miss Vera, will our moms really have better jobs and not have to work all the time with two and three jobs?” Collie asked.

“They sure will, Hon. Just leave that to Ethan, Alicia, Barbra, and me.”

“Thank all of you so much, we know it’s so hard on our moms to have us a safe place to live and we’re not old enough to work and help them. I wish they could make lots of money and buy pretty clothes and have money for makeup and all the things they have to do without,” Collie told us.

I thought Vera was going to cry, as she squeezed the breath from Collie, she hugged her so tight.

“Vera, how will you convince them to come home, without scaring the hell out of them?” Barbra asked, when I unlocked the office and we all went in.

“Do your moms own cars?” she asked Joey.

“No, they share a taxi each day,” he answered, as he stood behind Heather, with his hands on her naked hips. She had left her panties in the pool somewhere and was only wearing her wet shirt, after she’d taken if off and wrung the water out.

“Good,” she said, and picked up the phone.

She dialed a number and they must have answered on the first ring.

“Hello, is this Gladys? Good, Gladys, this is Vera Akins. No, it’s not Carl this time. I need you to send a taxi over to Stratton and pick up... , hold on.

“What’s your moms’ names?” she asked Joey and looked at Collie.

“Mom’s name is Cindy Warren,” Joey said.

“Mom’s name is Katy O’Mara,” Collie told her.

“Gladys? Sorry about that. I need you to pick up Cindy Warren and Katy O’Mara; I think they may be regulars?”

“Yes, that’s them. No matter where they want to go, tell the driver to bring them to their apartments and make up a lie that he drove them here out of habit. Thanks, Gladys, just put this on my bill and send it to me.”

Vera didn’t hang up the phone; she just pushed the button and dialed again.

“Doris, this is Vera. I need to speak to Richard please, it’s very important. Yes, I’ll hold. Yes, please buzz him and tell him it’s me and it’s very important.”

Vera turned to smile at all of us and reached out her right arm to motion the five girls and four boys closer to her sexy body again. They were wrapped around her as she held the phone and waited.

Heather came over and stood between Alicia and me. I pulled them close and cupped each of their hard muscular butts.

“Hello, Richard, Vera here. I need a favor. No, not really an emergency, but I really need this done and I’ll tell you why when I see you at next month’s board meeting.

“I need you to personally go out in the plant and tell Cindy Warren and Katy O’Mara that they have already worked so many hours overtime, the IRS has called you about it.

“Tell them you’re going to have to give them two weeks off with pay, beginning this instant, or be arrested. Tell them you have already called a taxi and it will be waiting when they clock out. Richard, just trust me. You know you’re going to do this anyway.”

“I knew you would, and thanks, Richard. I’ll make it up to you come bonus time.”

Vera hung up and smiled at all of us.

“Now, all we have to do is wait until they come home,” she turned to hug all eight teens individually again.

“They’ll go straight up to our apartments first, though,” Beth said.

“Ethan, think of something. We need them here first, then we can go to your apartment and talk them into becoming independent millionaires,” Vera said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.