The Apartment Manager - Cover

The Apartment Manager

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ethan Walker is hired to manage a multi-complex apartment group. His first day on the job he discovers a secret surveillance system that not only spies on the tenants of all 240 apartments but all their activities are digitally recorded. Ethan becomes addicted to voyeurism. He's attracted to the woman who hired him and soon learns he's not alone in his desire to spy on others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

“Allen, Ethan told us not to tell Mom anything about what we did today. If you tell her he’s got a huge cock, she’ll want to know how you knew that,” Alisa told him.

“I talked to Joey before he left. He’s smart on things like this. He told me that when he first saw Ethan’s big cock, he was at his apartment and saw Ethan get out of the shower. He told his sister and Collie about it and they went crazy wanting to see it. I’m going to tell mom that I went down to meet the new manager when Joey brought the lease renewal by. I’ll tell her that Joey and I are best friends now and he wanted me to meet Ethan.”

“You better call him, Mr. Walker, or at least, Mr. Ethan. You know how mom is about that shit!” Alana told him and I laughed.

“I will, Alana. I’m not dumb. Anyway, Joey told me to really go on about Ethan’s cock, telling mom about how big it is and that it’s as thick as my wrist. He told me to tell her all about his hairy chest and his huge arms and thighs. Joey told me he wanted him and me to start working out at mom’s gym so we could have big arms and legs. He said Collie and Beth get all gooey just talking about Ethan’s big muscles on his arms and legs.”

“Shit, Allen. I hope you and Joey do start working out. I’d love to see you with big muscles like Ethan has,” Alana told him.

“Fuck yes, I just love laying my titties on his chest and feel all that hair on my nipples. When he puts his arms around me, my pussy goes wild, wanting to fuck him harder and harder,” Alise agreed with her sister.

“I don’t know about you two, but I’m sure glad we met Joey like this. We’re going to meet Beth early tomorrow and Joey told me she loves to fuck and he even told me that she and Collie suck each other’s pussy while he fucks them one at a time.”

“OH FUCK YES. We got to meet that horny ass girl and be friends with her too. I loved it when you and Joey sucked our pussies before we went down to meet Ethan. I want a LOT more of that shit,” Alise said, and they all laughed.

I heard a knock on the bedroom door, just as they all jumped up and the two girls ran to their room.

Alise stopped in the doorway and whispered back at Allen.

“Call Ethan and tell him to be ready. I want to be the one to call him back whilemMom’s getting out of the shower. I want him to get here while she’s still got her robe on. Shit, I could cum, this is so much fun,” she giggled.

I jumped up and grabbed a clean pair of sweats without underwear, slipped my shoes on without socks and pulled a clean white tee shirt on. It was tight on my chest and I started to pull it off and get another one. I thought of what the kids told me and decided to see if they were right about Alicia Davis being obsessed with muscular men.

I hurried back to my cave and saw her in her room as she pulled her sweatsuit off.

FUCKING YES! I hope those big tits are real and I hope they look as good naked as they do in that sports bra. I didn’t have to wait long either. She slipped her sweatpants off, then her spandex underpants like Vera wears to the gym.

GYM? Fuck, I wonder if they know each other. Damn, wouldn’t that be a fun time if they did and wanted to get naked together, WITH ME?

I saw Alicia Davis as she stood up naked and turned to throw her sweats in the hamper. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.

I sat thinking that I could get wet dreams about this woman. Damn if she didn’t look like Vera, except for the hair. DAMN WHAT A BODY. Those tits are real and they have just enough sag to prove it. I could live off her nipples it she’d let me.

My phone rang and I jumped. It was Allen.

“Hey, Ethan, it’s me, Allen. Mom just got home. She’s getting in the shower now and Alise will call you back as soon as she gets out. She wants you to catch her with just her robe on. Sometimes all she wears is her panties and a robe while she fixes dinner.”

“Damn, Allen. You’re going to make me get a hardon talking like this,” I told him, and he giggled.

“Call me as soon as she gets out, I’ll hurry there in three minutes.”

I put the phone down and watched as Alise and Alana came in their mom’s bathroom.

“Girls, please let me have a few minutes to unwind. I’ve had a hard day and I just want to have a drink and relax while I fix dinner.”

“We promise not to bother you, Mom. We think you are so beautiful and we just love seeing you naked.” Alana told her.

“Thank you, Dear, but right now, I’m just tired and I don’t really feel beautiful.”

“Mom, just relax and take your bath. Alana and I will wash your back, then we’ll rub lotion all over you like we do when you’re really feeling bad. That always makes you feel better. Besides we both just love looking at your big titties. I hope both of us have big ones like you one day,” Alise was on a roll just like Alana was.

“Thanks, Hon. I’m sorry I said what I did. I know both of you love to see me naked and to tell you the truth, I love for you to see me like this and tell me how pretty I am. I wish I could meet a man that would make me feel like you girls do. I’d screw his ass off. OH ME. Sorry about that, it came out before I thought. I was just working with a client most of the day and she told me she met a man that made her feel that way. Why do other women have all the luck with men?”

“Mom, you’ll meet your man soon, we just know you will. You have a body like a much younger woman and we’ve never seen tits like yours before, unless they were fake,” Alana told her.

“Mom, you may need to shave your pussy again tonight, it looks like you have stubble,” Alise said, as she and Alana grinned at each other.

“I know, Dear. But I just want to soak first. Wash my back for me so I can lean back in the hot water for a while.”

“Mom, can I wash your titties while Alise washes your back? I just love to get soap on my hands and rub all over them. Your nipples get big when I do and mine get big just looking at them,” Alana said.

“Sure, Hon. Just don’t be rubbing my nipples too much.”

“Why, Mom?”

“Hon, I may as well tell you both. When a woman has her nipples and breasts fondled, she gets horny and I don’t want to be horny tonight.”

“Horny? Is that when a woman wants to get fucked?” Alise asked.

“Alise Davis, you stop talking like that. SHIT! I may as well tell you. Yes, it means when a woman gets excited and wants to fuck. Now don’t you ever tell your little friends I told you that either. You two aren’t old enough to be talking like that OR thinking about doing that either.”

“Thanks, Mom. But we need to know this stuff, we’re getting older, and we’ll be seventeen next spring. We were wondering this morning, Mom. Does it really feel good all over when a woman fucks a man?” Alana asked.

“What am I going to do with you two girls? Shit, I may as well answer your questions. You two are like fresh air when I come home. I wish we could bring Allen in here sometimes. I feel like we exclude him from our little private talks. But then he’s beginning to grow up and he may be embarrassed by what we say to each other.”

“I bet he’d love to be in here with us, Mom. Alana and I have really seen him change in the past few months since he turned fourteen. I think he may have a big dick one day too. I saw him in his underpants the other night and he had a hardon. Man, that brother of ours is going to be BIG, Mom,” Alise said, and Alana elbowed her.

“Are you serious? My little boy has a big dick? Don’t you girls be peeping on him. A fourteen year old boy is shy about things like that,” Alicia actually laughed with her daughters about her son’s dick. If she only knew the truth!

“She’s serious, Mom. But you should have heard what Allen said about him and Joey meeting the new apartment manager today. By the way, did you see the lease renewal they brought by. They just need your signature on it, looks like,” Alana told her.

“I saw that, I’ll sign it and Allen can drop it off for me tomorrow. Now tell me about what you were going to say.”

“What were we talking about? OH yes, Allen’s big dick and when he went with Joey to meet the new manager. Mr. Walker is his name I think, wasn’t it, Alise?

“Yes, and he has a sexy first name too. What in the heck was it, Alana?”

“Ethan. Shit, I love that name and I can’t wait to meet him myself.”

“I like that name too. I agree, it’s a sexy name. Now, will you please tell me what Allen was telling you about meeting him?”

“Well, Joey does some errands and odd jobs for Ethan, I mean, Mr. Walker. Fuck, I just love saying that name.”

“Alise, I’m going to splash you with this soapy water if you don’t stop with those words.”

“Mom, we heard you yell FUCK, the other night when Dennis was here,” Alana told her mom.

“Oh me! Well, just don’t be saying words like that around your brother, he’ll pick them up soon enough, just like you girls did. NOW, will you please tell me about this sexy man called Ethan?”

“We said his name was sexy, Mom, not him,” Alana told her.

“Just tell me, before I drown you both in my bathwater.” Alicia laughed, as she listened to her girls tell about the funny thing their brother told them.

“He said that Joey just knocked on the door and a man yelled ‘come on in’. Allen said they went in and he looked in the hallway to see the man naked. FUCK MOM! Allen said this man looked like a body builder and he’s got black hair all over his chest and legs and his arms are huge.” Alana told her.

“REALLY NOW?”

“Yes, and just listen to this, you’re little innocent fourteen year old son told us that Mr. Ethan Walker has a cock that hangs nearly to his knees and it’s as big as his wrist. Allen’s wrist, that is.”

“Allen told you that in those words?” she asked.

“He sure did, now that should let you know he wasn’t exaggerating.”

“I need to have a talk with Allen. There’s no way a man who lives in this apartment complex has a cock that big. Don’t you girls start saying cock all the time either. You call it a dick in front of your brother, if you ever have to say it at all.”

“Mom, he’s the one who told us Ethan has ‘A HUGE FUCKING COCK’, in those exact words. Your innocent young son said those words to his sisters!”

“OH LORD, I’m not sure I’m ready for you three being teenagers.”

“Get ready, Mom. Just treat us like Joey says his mom treats him and his sister.”

“And just how is that?”

“Like they are grown. She talks to them in plain words and explains things to them, like fucking and sucking pussy even.”

“Oh LORD! Bring me my long robe and some panties out of my room. I need to get out of here. We’ll get your brother later and have us a small family meeting to discuss these ‘things’.”

“Thanks, Mom, we don’t want our brother to go to school this year and not know about fucking and sucking. He needs to know all about those things. He’ll be as old as us in a few years,” Alana said, as she walked out to get her mom’s robe.

I watched as she threw a long white, fluffy robe under some stuff in back of the closet and got a short, terry robe. My cock jerked at the thought and the prospects. I watched her grab a pair of tiny white panties, throw them back and get another, smaller pair.

Alise wasn’t in her mom’s bathroom when Alana went back in there. I saw Alicia sitting on the side of the tub with one foot propped up on the commode seat, shaving her pussy and nearly shot off in my pants.

“I see you decided to shave that pretty pussy, Mom. I’m glad too. Never know when a handsome man will knock on your door and ask if you are bald or bush.”

“You girls are too funny. I just love it though and I love our little ‘girl talks’.”

“We do too, Mom, we feel so close to you. We sure wish you could meet a REAL man, like Allen said Ethan Walker is, instead of that weirdo, Mr. Peeper.”

“Mr. Peeper? Who is that?”

“Dennis, he’s always trying to peep under Alise’s and my dresses and staring at our titties.”

“That sorry ass bastard. I’ll cut his nuts out.”

“Sorry, Mom, but we thought we should tell you before you got too serious about him.”

“Hon, he WAS just a fill-in until I can meet that REAL MAN, like you were talking about.”

“He sure must have liked to eat pussy, Mom. We heard you telling him to eat that cunt.”

“Alana, did you really hear that? I guess you did, or you wouldn’t have said it. He was good at that, but that was all. Shit, I should never have let him come here. I was almost drunk that first night, then he ate my pussy and I love to have my pussy eaten. Please don’t tell anyone that I said that, Alana. I’d just die if you did.”

“We know, Mom. You don’t have to worry; we’ll look out for you. Where did Alise go?”

“She said she’d be right back, she needed to call a friend real quick. Alana, this is my shorty robe and these are a pair of my old panties. I can barely get them over my butt and look at this, I can see the top of my pussy split in front!”

“Mom, cool off. Who’s gonna know you have on old panties that lets your sweet little shaved pussy shine and doesn’t cover your butt. Heck, Mom, when I get your age and look like you, I’ll wear the sexiest clothes I can buy and show off my sexy ass to all the men. Especially the ones with huge fucking cocks, big hairy chests, and muscles on their ass like a wrestler on steroids.”

“Get out of here and go find your sister and brother, we’re having pizza. I’ll call it in now.”

“Thanks, Mom, we love pizza. Get two large, we’re hungry.”

“LORD HELP ME!” Alicia said aloud, as she turned the light off.

I answered the phone and it was Alise.

“Ethan, mom just now got out of the shower. She’s wearing a shorty robe that doesn’t even cover her butt and some panties that won’t even fit me. Hurry up here. WAIT! We told her that Allen saw you in the bathroom and that you have a HUGE fucking cock. HURRY, ETHAN. We want you to like mom and we want her to give you some pussy. Oh, she shaved her pussy tonight too.”

“Alise?”

Shit, she was gone.

I looked at the monitor in the kitchen and saw Alicia Davis on the phone. Her robe was open. DAMN, I can see the top of her naked, hairless pussy where her panties are too small.

I locked my door and went out the back way. I was in the long corridor in no time and ran all the way down to 110 N.

As soon as I hit the button, the door opened and I saw Alise and Alana in some sexy shorty robes just like their mom had on. I looked across the room to see Alicia Davis as she turned. Her robe opened and her huge tits and hard belly were showing. I looked down and saw the top of that pussy split that looked just like her two daughters’ pussies I had fucked today.

“Hi, I’m Ethan Walker. I’m the new manager here and I sent a young boy by with a lease agreement earlier. May I come in?” I said, as I looked at Alise and Alana and tried not to laugh.

“Hi, Mr. Walker. Allen told us he met you today. Come on in. Mom’s on the phone ordering pizza. She’ll be off in a minute. Have a seat,” Alana said, and winked at me.

“Gosh, Mr. Walker. Allen was right when he said you had huge arms and a big chest. Man, you sure look like you work out all the time. Mom works in a gym, do you ever go over there?” Alise said, as she sat beside me, her robe open. She was naked underneath and she knew I was looking.

“I just moved here this week. I hope I can find a gym where I can work out.”

“Mr. Walker, I apologize for the way we’re dressed, we weren’t expecting company, as you can see. Please excuse me and let me get some decent clothes on,” Alicia Davis said, as she stared at my chest, her hand clasped over her robe opening to keep it closed.

“I apologize to you, Ms. Davis. I should have called before I came by. If you like, just sign the renewal and I’ll leave. I’m the intruder here.”

“No you’re not, Mr. Walker. Is he, Mom? Mom, ask Mr. Walker to stay and eat pizza with us, he doesn’t mind the way we’re dressed. Do you, Mr. Walker?”

“No, I don’t. I never mind looking at beautiful women, but I feel bad about just knocking on your door without calling first,” I said, as I stood to leave.

“Alise is right, Mr. Walker. May I call you Ethan? I love that name by the way. Please stay and eat with us. We usually just come in, relax, eat, and watch TV. You’re not interrupting anything,” Alicia Davis said, as she reached out to shake my hand.

I took her hand and stared at her huge naked titties that seemed to want to be uncovered so they could be seen too.

“Sorry about that. I’m afraid I’m way too big to be dressed like this. I’ll go change.”

“NO, MOM! I mean, don’t leave. If you do, Mr. Walker may feel bad about this and leave too,” Alise said. This girl is quick on her feet and with her words. Her mom bought it too.

“Please sit back down, Ethan. I’ll sit down too and maybe I won’t be so apt to flash you.”

“Ms. Davis. May I call you Alicia? I’ll never tire of seeing beautiful women in sexy clothes. I hope you’ll forgive me for staring.”

“You’re forgiven, Ethan. Alise, go get Allen. Tell him we have company.”

I watched as both girls got up and walked to the hallway. They both turned and took their robes completely off, then wiggled their butts at me before they walked down the hall naked to Allen’s room laughing. I looked past Alicia and saw them leave the door open at the end of the hall. I could see them talking to Allen, then they pulled his sweats down and both started sucking his young cock.

I looked back at Alicia and she was staring at my chest like I was staring at hers. I’m happy with the way I look, but I fucking LOVE the way she looks. I could see the deep valley between her breasts and they were all natural and VERY large.

I looked down as she crossed her legs and faced me in her chair. I saw the top of her pussy and almost asked her if she wanted me to eat it for her.

“My God, Ethan. Your arms are huge and you must be at least a size 60 in your chest. Do you work out regularly?”

“I used to at one time. Now I run a lot and do sit-ups at night to stay in shape the best I can.”

“You sure do a good job of it. I mean, well, I really like your big chest. I guess we have something in common, huh?” she said, and we both laughed.

“I guess we do, Alicia. You really are a beautiful woman, if it’s alright for me to say that to you. I did see your breasts when you turned earlier though.”

“I know and then I flashed you again when we shook hands. MY GOD, Ethan, I just love your chest and biceps. Are you like this all over your body? Please excuse my forwardness, but I have never seen a man like you, not even in the gym where I work.”

“Like I said, when I was younger I worked out a lot. I did do a few bodybuilding competitions in my youth, but had to make a living and stopped that.”

“You’re arms are so thick and hairy. I bet you have hair all over your chest too, don’t you? I hope you don’t mind my asking that. I’m just so attracted to a man with a huge hairy chest and arms as big as most men’s legs. I know I sound just like my girls, but you just look so damned macho.”

“I don’t mind, Alicia. I like looking at you and I hope we can be friends now that we’ve met. You can ask anything you like. I hope you won’t be shocked when I answer you candidly though.”

“NO! I mean, well I’d never be shocked if you answered me candidly. What would you say that would be so candid? I mean, about me asking if your chest was hairy?”

“I’d tell you that I do have hair all over my chest and all down my legs. I don’t have hair on my back or my butt though.”

“OH!”

“Was that too much information?”

“OH NO! I mean, well. Shit, Ethan, can I see your chest?”

“Alicia, are you sure? I mean I know I saw your beautiful breasts. By the way, I love small nipples on a woman with huge breasts. I guess it’s fair that you asked to see my chest. Do we need to go into the other hallway, or just do it here?”

“DO IT? Oh, you mean show your chest? We may need to go to the hallway. I wouldn’t want my kids to see me about to molest a man just because he has a huge hairy chest and I couldn’t keep my hands off him.”

“We’re touching now?” I said, as she smiled and nodded slowly.

“Then you won’t be offended when I touch. There’s no way a woman as sexy and beautiful as you will ever touch my naked chest and I don’t get to touch her naked chest.”

“I don’t have hair on mine, though,” she said, and laughed as she thought about what she said.

“On your what?” I had to ask.

“I don’t have hair on my chest or on my ‘what’,” she giggled.

“Now that I want to see.”

“If I show you mine, do I get to see yours?”

“Yes you do, BUT.”

“But what?”

“I love pussy and if I see you that close, I may get excited and want to suck your pussy.”

“Ethan, come with me,” she said and pulled my hand as her shorty robe fell open.

She backed down the other hallway toward her room, pulling me along with her body exposed and I reached out to cup her right breast. Her small nipple swelled to twice its size and poked out over a half inch.

She pulled me into a bedroom, and I didn’t know which one at first. Then I saw it was Alana’s and Alise’s bedroom. She turned the knob and locked the door. Before I could even move, she jerked my shirt up to my neck and started sucking my nips. I slid her robe off her shoulders and she let it fall to the floor. We knelt in the floor as we tried to suck each other’s nipples.

“Ethan, I need to know something else about you.”

“What Alicia?”

“This,” she said, and jerked my sweats down over my thighs as my cock sprang out and thumped against her arm.

“OH MY GOD, WHAT A FUCKING COCK!” she gasped.

I pulled her panties down over her hips and saw the top of her small pussy where the elastic of her tiny panties left a red line across her puffy, wet pussy lips.

“Ethan, I love big hairy chests and big cocks on men. Can I suck you? For just a minute? PLEASE?”

“Alicia, I love big titties and small pussies on women. Can I suck your pussy for as long as you suck my cock? What will your kids think?”

“I locked the door. If you suck my pussy, I’ll have to fuck you. You do know that, don’t you?”

“I do now, but I’m still going to suck your pussy and make you cum. Then I’m going to put my big round cock in your small narrow slit and fuck you to another cum.”

“Prove it. I’ve never had a cock like this and I wouldn’t care if my kids were standing here over us. I have to try to get this cock in my mouth then shoved up my pussy.”

I fell one way and pulled her legs. She fell the other way and pulled my sweats. By the time I ripped her thin panties to shreds and tore them from her sexy ass, she had my sweats off one leg. I pulled Alicia over on me, one leg on either side of my head, as I made a dive straight up for her dripping little pussy. I know where her daughters got their small pussies from. Their mom has a pussy that looks like it’s never been fucked, it’s so tight.

I ate pussy until I was covered in her juices and she must have gotten at least a dozen orgasms. I was determined to save my ammo for the real target though. I wanted to stab this little pussy with my cock and feel it get a cum with me balls deep inside her womb.

My head was against the door when she whirled around to sit astride my waist. Alicia kissed me with our juices smeared all over our faces, then she grabbed hold of the doorknob. With both hands holding onto the doorknob, she settled her pussy down over my cock. As soon as she had me inside her, she began fucking me. I knew she was going to have carpet burns on her knees and I was going to have them on my ass. I didn’t care though. I fucked up into her pussy as I watched her huge titties swing back and forth over me.

With my head propped up on the bottom of the door, I locked onto a nipple and tried to tear it off her huge titty as I sucked and chewed on it.

“OH GOD DAMN, FUCK ME, ETHAN. I’m CUMMING LIKE HELL ALL OVER THIS FUCKING MONSTER COCK. OH FUCK YESSSSsssss.” she railed and I opened my eyes to see Allen, Alana, and Alise sitting next to their mom’s knees. The door to their adjoining bath was wide open.

“Alicia?”

“WHAT, ETHAN? PLEASE DON’T STOP NOW, GOD DAMMIT, I’M STILL GETTING A CUM AND I CAN’T LET IT PASS. FUCK ME, ETHAN. OH GOD DAMN, WHAT A FUCKING COCK RAMMING UP IN MY CUNT NOW.”

“Alicia?”

“What Ethan?” she asked, as she opened her eyes and looked down at me.

It would have been funny, but I guess it’s not funny when your kids catch you fucking a man you’ve just met. Especially when you’re fucking him in your daughters’ bedroom. I’ll say one thing for Alicia Davis, she’s a sport about getting caught with her pants down. Well, ripped off her ass as it were.

“Shit, I hope you kids enjoyed watching that as much as I enjoyed getting fucked like that,” she calmly said, as she looked around to where Allen was behind her sexy ass.

“Allen, may I ask what you’re doing back there?” She giggled as she said it.

“Mom, you sure have a small pussy. You’re pussy is as small as Alana’s and Alise’s. Man, you got a sexy ass too, Mom. By the way, that was an awesome fuck. I knew if we ever got Ethan up here, you’d swoon for his sexy chest and you two would hit if off big time. Ethan sure has got a big cock, doesn’t he, Mom?”

“He sure does and what was that about getting Ethan up here so I’d swoon for his sexy ass?” Alicia wasn’t mad, she was laughing as she still sat on my cock.

“Mom, I guess we kinda set you and Ethan up. We met him today and we wanted you to meet him too. We don’t like Dennis and we wanted you to have a good looking man with a big cock to fuck you just one time so you could see what it was like,” Alise told her.

“What do you think about this, Ethan?” Alicia asked, as she looked down at me.

Her long wet hair was hanging down around her flushed face and almost to my chest. Her face was covered in both our juices and she was smiling. Her chest was still heaving and her breasts were swinging back and forth as she breathed deeply.

“I have to say, it was one of the best fucks of my life. I hope you’ll save me many more.”

“What if my kids want to watch next time?”

“I think we should get to watch them too, if they watch us.”

“Damn, Ethan!”

“What? Wouldn’t you like to see your kids practice safe sex and be there so you could help them learn all about it?”

“OH FUCK!”

“Mom, was that a yes?” Alise asked.

“Hell yes, it was a YES.”

“Mom, I hear the doorbell, want me to get some money and pay for the pizza?” Allen asked.

“Here,” I said, as I pulled two twenties out of my sweats pocket.

“Ethan. Next time, we’ll come to your place and we’ll buy,” she told me.

“Hell yeah!” Alise and Alana yelled and high fived. I knew they were thinking of making a video of it.

Hell, it wouldn’t surprise me if they talked their mom into letting them join us.

“Mom?” Alise said, as she leaned around and cupped one of her mom’s big breasts and fondled her nipple.

“Ooooo, shit, Alise, my titty is so sensitive. Rub me easy, Baby. Now what did you want?”

“When we do this again, can we do it too?”

Hell, I knew it.

“Ethan, what do you think? Should we?”

“Alicia, they’re your kids. If I say yes, you know what they’ll ask next, don’t you?”

“Yes and my pussy is hurting at the thought.”

“Does that mean we can?” Alana asked.

“Can what, Alana?” Alicia asked. I knew she was going to make them spell it out.

“Can we both fuck Ethan, and can Allen fuck you?”

“OOOOoooohhhhh, FUCK. I just got a cum so hard it hurt my pussy,” she said.

“I heard that. I think that was a ‘Hell Yeah’,” Allen said, as he stood naked in front of his mom.

“You better believe it was a ‘Hell Yeah’, I love that young cock my son is sporting there. I can’t wait to have that big fucker in my mouth and in my pussy. Damn, you look good, Allen.”

“Speaking of mouths full, I’m hungry,” Alana said.

“Mom, since we’re all naked anyway, can we just eat naked this time?” Alise asked.

“Let’s eat some pizza while it’s still warm, then maybe a couple of big cocks and a couple of wet pussies later,” Alise said, as we all stood.

“Sounds like a good menu. I want a big helping of the same thing myself,” Alicia said, as we walked to the kitchen.

While we were eating pizza and drinking Coke, I told them about the pool party planned for tomorrow. I knew the guest list was growing, but I knew Vera would be happy to have more sexy moms and more sexy teenagers too. I could hardly wait to see her.

“We’ll be there. Tomorrow is the only day of the week I get off a half day. I’ll be there as soon as I can get my swimsuit on,” Alicia said, as she and her kids started making plans to join us.

“Mom, can we wear the new ones you bought us?” Alise asked and winked at me.

“Yeah, Mom. PLEASE?” Alana jumped in and I wondered what this was about.

“Yeah, Mom. You wear yours too,” Allen said and winked at me too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.