The Apartment Manager - Cover

The Apartment Manager

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ethan Walker is hired to manage a multi-complex apartment group. His first day on the job he discovers a secret surveillance system that not only spies on the tenants of all 240 apartments but all their activities are digitally recorded. Ethan becomes addicted to voyeurism. He's attracted to the woman who hired him and soon learns he's not alone in his desire to spy on others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

We were already at the park and the sun was just coming up. She waited for me to come around and open her door. I took her hand and held it as she stood between the door and her car. I was close to her and I didn’t back up. I could have kissed her.

I didn’t get the chance, she grabbed me and sucked my bottom lip so hard, I tasted blood. Her hands were inside my sweats, one was inside my running shorts and my support cup.

“GOD, I just knew you had a monster cock. Ethan, I’m a bad girl and I need help. I also need a man. PLEASE be that man, be my friend, and be my partner in crime after you hear all I have to tell you. Then if you can still stand me, I want to make love to this cock. I want to worship it, try to eat it, and try to get it in my pussy. Are you disappointed in me yet?”

“No, I’m about to be arrested for rape though, if you say one more word.”

“You won’t be arrested. I’ll help you fuck me, Ethan. Just be my friend and I’ll be yours.”

“Let’s run, Vera, shall we?”

“Yes, let’s run some of this energy off. Please pull my sweats off, Ethan. I want to see you pulling my pants down.” She actually giggled as I did what she asked.

When she pulled her sweatshirt over her head, I got a glimpse of her heavy duty Spandex sports bra, when her thin tank top shirt came up with her sweatshirt. I wondered again about those huge breasts of hers. I couldn’t imagine a woman of her means and wealth, with sagging breasts. Maybe I was hoping, hell, I didn’t know.

We walked, stretched, bent, stretched, and walked some more, before she looked at me and smiled.

“I want to see you run in front of me, Ethan. I want to see your sexy butt when you run,” she laughed, and we started out.

She surprised me; she was a runner and she could run at a fast pace for over a lap without slowing.

When we had run slow for one lap and ran as fast as I cared to run, for two more, she stopped at the entrance. I thought she was through.

“Ethan, walk with me and let me talk. Please don’t think bad things of me by what I tell you. Please let me tell you the good and bad about me, so you’ll know what kind of friend you’ve just accepted.

“Talk to me, Vera, I’m your friend and I’m listening.”

“First of all, I want to tell you about a phone call I got late last night. Then I can fill you in on all the seedy details you wish to hear, or may not want to hear.”

She didn’t say anything for a few more steps, as if she was waiting for me to reply, but I didn’t.

“The call came from the American Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya. Carl has committed suicide. I won’t go into the few details I was given, but it wasn’t pretty from what I gathered. Henry was there and it seems Carl killed Henry, then himself. The authorities are going to prepare a complete report and send it to me later.

“He left a suicide note and had all his papers and documents there to be found. He had a copy of his will, leaving me all his holdings and all the money he had in all the banks around the world, with a list of them there in his papers.

“Ethan, I could care less about the news that he was dead, and I never cried a tear. He had a signed document from the local government that his remains were to be cremated and scattered by plane in Kenya and not be sent back to America, since he had dual citizenship. I want to try and tell you what that was all about. Please understand, this will be about me too, and I’m not proud to tell you some of the things I’ve done.

“Carl was my daddy’s best friend for years, though he was younger than daddy. They had a lot of investments worldwide and they were both filthy rich, even when I was a small girl. When I was in school, I only went to see my daddy twice a year for a week at a time, since I was schooled in London, Paris, and Madrid, over a period of fifteen years.

“When I was out of school, I was taken to live with my daddy and we lived all over. We lived in South Africa, Tangiers, Madrid, Japan, and even spent a few years in Bangkok. It was there that I found out about all those years in private school and what they would mean to me later in life.

“Bangkok, Thailand, has to be the seediest, deadliest, most despicable place on earth, but I learned to love it. I was turned loose with two Thai girls my age and left to roam the streets and visit the worst places we could find. I was still a virgin and they were experienced. Later I found out they were prostitutes hired by Carl, as my nannies and guardians. I never knew we were being bad. I just knew we were having fun.

“I was eighteen and I had a body just like it is today. My breasts were almost national monuments over there. They were so huge, compared to the local girls. I loved the attention I got when we went down the streets. I would wear thin tee shirts so my nipples would show. I would let Lia and Pai pour water on me so my nipples would stick out even more. Soon, that wasn’t enough and I wanted more. They introduced me to cocaine and I found myself an addict in no time.

“For a Polaroid picture of an American girl’s pussy, she could get over a half pound of pure, uncut coke. For a feel of her pussy, she could get more than she could use in a year and for a taste of her pussy, she could get more than she and her friends could carry at one time. Still, I was a virgin. I even tried to get fucked many times, when I would get so high and horny. I would run naked with my friends through the streets near our home.

“When I was twenty one, daddy died from an overdose of drugs. I was a billionaire many, many times over with my inheritance. The only person I had left was Carl. He was fifty five at the time and he was the only friend I had in the world. I married him and he got me off the cocaine. He turned me into a stark, raving mad, nymphomaniac by giving me all sorts of concoctions for female sexual enhancement.

“He took all he could of the male enhancement drugs too. He was only able to have an erection on our wedding night. From then on, he tried everything known to man, even some voodoo concoctions he paid fortunes for.

“I really think he and my daddy were born sexual deviates, and they had burned it all out on whores, raping young girls and boys, and taking drugs to make it fun over and over.

“Later, as I grew older, I lost interest in trying to get him hard. I had felt so used and debased that I was tired of it. I finally told him that I wouldn’t play the role of drunken whore in a Thai hotel, just so he could get half hard and try to fuck me before he lost it. I threatened to leave him and he begged me to stay.

“The only way I agreed to stay, was for us to apply for U.S. Citizenship and move to America. Of course, he agreed to this, and within a year, with our money, we were able to move to New York.

“Carl was a business genius, Ethan.”

“He knew how to make money and even the Jewish investors consulted him. He knew the world markets and he knew what was coming and going on any given day. It was fun for me for over ten years, as I made more money than most people ever dream of making. It was easy to do too. He taught me to trade big on certain stocks, and sell in three or four days with over a million in profit. I was hooked.

“Then it became a boring thing to try and count the millions. It became more boring to get on our private 747 jetliner and fly with fifty friends and acquaintances all over the world and party for weeks at a time, still making more money than it was possible to spend.

“I told Carl I was ready to live a quiet life, in a quiet city, with quiet neighborhoods. He resisted at first and I told him I’d go alone. He was always afraid I would leave him, so he agreed. He first suggested Atlanta, but I refused. It was too large and we’d be swallowed up, spit out, and run over.

“I wanted a much quieter place, and one day, I just hung a map of the United States on the office wall at home and threw a dart. I swear I did! He was standing beside me and watched as it landed right on the very dot on the map that indicated Cedar Bluffs.

“Carl went berserk, literally throwing a stomping, screaming fit.

“I went to my closet and started packing my bags, he came in and saw me and I looked at him. He begged me not to leave. I kept packing and the next morning we both drove here.

“I wanted us to invest in the town, with something we could do to keep busy, make a little money and have fun doing it.

“We bought land and brought manufacturing plants in. He knew everyone and it was easy for him to get government contracts. Before long, we even bought the bank.

He suggested we build a hotel, and we did. It was a hit and we built some houses and some duplex apartments. The town grew and we built our first big apartment complex.

“That was when I met Henry. It seems Carl had brought him here from New Orleans for some reason or a pretense of one. I found that reason out later. Henry was a whiz at digital surveillance monitoring. They installed the surveillance systems in the bank and factories. Carl wanted to have constant monitoring of all our premises, even our home and the apartment complexes, to ‘make it safer’. He and Henry designed the systems and Henry installed all the cameras, wiring, computers and monitors himself. He did ALL the wiring and connections, not even hiring a helper.

“I just found out recently what kind of system he’d installed. I actually found out by accident as I looked for some file on the PC in the office. I clicked on a link I thought was my file and I was right in the middle of a woman’s bedroom as she was pounding her pussy with a huge rubber cock. At first, I thought Henry and Carl had downloaded porn and I was outraged. I backed out of that and clicked on another link in the same folder.

“There was a young newlywed couple I knew on the second floor. I had just leased them a two bedroom apartment three days before. They were fucking all over the bed, kitchen, and living room. They were having so much fun, I was laughing at them. I’d never seen anything like it. I wanted to see what else was on there. I knew I should be mad, but I was feeling good as I watched them fuck like animals.

“The next thing I saw was two teenagers sucking each other off. I recognized them as the two I saw at the pool nearly each day. I was so turned on and so fucking horny, I watched them until they jumped as the door opened and their older sister came in.

“Ethan, I was hooked and I wanted to see those kids finally fuck. I remembered back in my days in Thailand and how I loved to get naked and try to get fucked. I never could because Lia and Pai were paid to keep me from getting my pussy fucked.

“I clicked some buttons and ‘Lo and Behold, ‘ I saw the older sister getting naked with her younger sister and brother. I watched as she sucked her brother, and even her sister. I was so wet I was dripping.

“I pulled my skirt up and my panties down as they fucked and sucked each other. I fingered my pussy until I got an orgasm. They were still going and I kept going too.

“Then each day for almost a month, I watched those kids. It dawned on me that there may be more. I searched and there were lots more, and I watched them all.

“I loved to watch the kids, simply because I knew what they were feeling and I wanted to go over there and be with them. I wanted to help them and I wanted to join them. I wanted to go back and be a teenage girl all over again, but I wanted to get fucked myself this time. I wanted to fuck lots of times and by lots of young boys.

“Ethan, I’d only been penetrated by a man’s cock once. It was on our wedding night, and he didn’t even break my hymen. I broke it myself with a peeled banana. I hate to even tell you this, but it was so fucking good and I was so fucking horny, I ate the banana after I mashed it all over my pussy.

“I became a banana freak, buying them by the dozen, taking three and four to the office with me, when I knew Henry and Carl were going to be at the other two apartment complexes we were building. Ethan, please don’t hate me, but I wanted to be fucked by a young boy like the ones I was watching. Then one day, I saw a room pop up that had just been leased and there was a young man and his girlfriend there.

“I swear, his cock was almost as large as yours and she cried as she tried over and over to get him in her pussy, she wanted him in her so bad. I was watching the day she finally got his cock in her pussy and that girl fucked him for over an hour before she fell over.

“I used all my bananas, then used my fingers, until I finally got so many cums my pussy was sore.

“Do you hate me yet, Ethan? I am such a horny bitch and I still want to fuck the boys and watch them fuck the girls and I want to be drenched in their cum when they both get through. I want a man like you to fuck me, Ethan. I want your big cock and I want lots of it. Please don’t hate me for wanting this.”

“I don’t hate you, Vera. I could never hate you for wanting to have a normal sex life after what you’ve been through. What happened with Henry? I know you’re getting close to where I came into the picture show.”

“Yes, I am, and thank you for not hating me.

“Henry was the installer and Carl was footing the bill. They both had copies of everything ever recorded. I found out one day when Henry left the PC on and ran to the bathroom. I wanted to watch some of the rooms real quick and sat down in the seat. I clicked the mouse and there I was, on the monitor myself, using a banana on my bare pussy like I was a fucking coke whore again. I was so fucking mad and I was so hurt and disgusted.

“I backed out of where I was and never said a word to Henry until they were both in the office one day. I asked Henry to sign me on so I could use a program that was on his personal settings. He refused and I raised hell. Carl sat down and signed me on, then I went to the file I wanted. While he and Henry had a heated argument on the other side of the room, I found the recordings of the office. I saw some where Henry was sucking a Mexican girl’s pussy and Carl was sucking a Mexican boy’s dick.

“I turned the monitor around and sat back and waited. They both turned around and looked when I turned the volume all the way up. They both turned as white as a sheet and I laughed at them as they tried to make me get up.

“I pulled a .32 automatic out of my purse and backed the hammer. Carl knew I could use it; he’d bought it for me and paid for me to have professional training to use it. Henry moved over to my left and Carl moved to my right. I pulled an identical twin .32 from my purse and they stopped, with a gun pointed at each of them.

“I told both of them to get on their knees if they wanted to live. When they didn’t, I stood and yelled at them and they fell like they’d been shot. I told Henry to leave that instant and if he tried to enter his apartment, I’d shoot him in the back and call the FBI. He ran from the office and I haven’t seen him since.

“Carl tried for three days to convince me he was innocent, that Henry had done all this on his own. I hit rewind and stopped at the very spot I wanted on the office recording.

“It was recorded six months earlier, and Carl and Henry were planning to install receivers in Henry’s apartment, for all the new complexes we were just starting. I had them on tape. Carl knew he was canned.

“I had already placed an ad for Henry’s replacement, and Carl was scared for his life. He threatened to let some of my personal sex tapes leak out in public and I showed him the tape where he and Henry were raping a young Mexican boy with a rubber cock as the boy cried and screamed.

“Carl would come to the office each day after that, to try and convince me to stop this and make up with him. We had been arguing for weeks, and he begged me to help him with his obsessions.

“As a final concession, he swore he’d have all the monitors ripped out and then he’d leave the States with Henry forever, if I’d just let us remain married.

“One day, I was at home by myself. I was tired of all the fussing and fighting. I had decided the night before to give in to his previous offer, when I saw a red light flashing on the smoke alarm in my bedroom.

“I searched until I found the digital recorders. I found one that showed me with a thick plastic ballpoint pen in my pussy. That was all I could get in my pussy that didn’t hurt me. I was furious, I felt betrayed and belittled all over again.

“I’d just gotten to the office that day when you showed up for your interview appointment. I was shocked to say the least, when I saw you. I wanted to tell Carl to leave so I could fuck you. Then I almost asked him to stay, I wanted him to see you fuck me.

“My brain finally started working and I knew I’d be better suited to have someone like you as a manager than a few minutes of shame for Carl.

“I wanted you then, Ethan. I want you now. You may never want to speak to me again, and I can’t say I’d blame you, but I hope you’ll stay. Even if you don’t want anything to do with me, I need a good manager and I’ll double your salary.”

“Vera, there’s something I need to tell you about me, before we go any further.”

“What? About you watching Joey, Beth, and Collie screw around in their apartment? Hell, I set the PC to track everything it did. I knew you saw them. Shit I went back and watched that myself, wondering if you got as turned on as I did. I still want you, Ethan.”

“Vera, there’s more.”

“Tell me and make me jealous of you for getting to spend time with them. I could care less, Ethan. I want you.”

“Well, I did do that once, and there’s the planned meeting by the pool on Wednesday. I set you up with them.”

“You mean you and the teens planned to get me there? Were you hoping I may get horny and want to mess around afterwards?”

“Yes, exactly.”

“Ethan?”

“Yes?”

“What time was that pool party going to start Wednesday?”

“1:00. Why? Are you going to call the cops?”

“No, we need to run earlier on Wednesday, then go to your place and get a shower. I love to swim and I sure don’t want to be late. I have three bikinis in my purse, I want you to choose one for me. I want to look good for you.”

“Vera, are you serious?”

“Hell yes, I’m serious. Stop and think, Ethan, we can have fun and we can really help these kids learn about sex and how to get the most out of it and still be disease and baby free.”

“I told them you and I would fuck in front of them, if they could get you turned on and horny enough,” I confessed.

“Ethan, I stay that way. Will I get to see you fuck Collie and Beth? I want some of Joey’s young cock too.”

“Yes, and there’s Jerry, Jennie, and their mom, Barbra, in 210-E; they want to be there too. Barbra and I fucked in front of her kids last night.”

“Does Barbra know I’m going to be there?”

“Yes, and she’s so thrilled, she’s taking off work from the bank to be home by 1:00. She wants to help you to teach the boys about sex and the three of us to show all of them how to fuck for real.”

“Barbra works at the bank? Are you talking about Barbra Winfield?”

“Yes, do you know her?”

“Not personally, but she’s a vice president at my bank. FUCK, Ethan, that woman is a GODDESS, will I get to fuck her too?”

“Can I fuck you both at the same time? Some way, somehow?”

“I love it, Ethan. I bet she’s a fun person to know, isn’t she? I can just see her letting loose like I have today and being as naughty and nasty as she can be. I wonder if she likes bananas, Ethan,” Vera laughed and I did too as we went to her car.

“Vera, will you share your bananas with me, I love them too.”

“Ethan, I’ve got a question for you, but before I ask, I want you to take me back to your apartment and fuck me until I can’t breathe, then fuck me two more times.”

“I can do that, Vera. Whatever it is you ask of me, as long as I get to live over it and stay out of jail, the answer is yes.”

“Good, just wait until you try to fuck me the first time, so you’ll know how much I want you. I have a really small pussy, Ethan.”

“I can hardly wait.”

“Ethan, is love allowed in our conversations?”

“Yes, I love your beautiful body, I love your naughty mind, and I love your huge titties.”

“I love you for loving me, Ethan. Will there be more to come?”

“Yes, after today, we’ll have lots of time for what’s to come.”

“Can we still watch videos together and not get jealous or mad?”

“I was going to ask you the same thing,” I said, and we were still laughing when we went to my apartment.

“Vera, I forgot something.”

“What? Will I like this too?” she laughed.

“I’m not sure about this, but I met Jane, your niece.”

“Have you fucked her yet?”

“No, but we came close and she’s hard to turn down.”

“Good, I want to be there so we can BOTH fuck that little imp, though she’s not really my niece. I was best friends with her mother in New York, and when she died, I just took Jane in. She’s always called me her aunt. I want her to get an education, then I want to show her how to make millions in the markets. If I just gave it to her, she’d just run wild like I did, and she’d be broke in a year. If I teach her how to do it herself, she’ll be a great addition to our business and our bedroom, don’t you think?”

“I think we’re going to have some good times, no matter if we’re alone together, or with our friends, young and old.”

“Do you like having your back washed, Ethan?”

“Yes, do you?”

“I love it, let’s take a shower together, we have time.

“Wednesday, I want to go to the pool smelling like pussy, the kids will love it,” she laughed, as we started to strip.

“Ethan, before we get naked and get in the shower, I just want you to know. I still love sex. I dream about sex, I crave sex, and I have to go to the restroom to dry my pussy at times, I get so wet.”

“Why don’t you just find someone, Vera?”

“I have now, Ethan. That’s why I’m warning you. Until now, I was afraid to let anyone other than Carl know about my condition.”

“Is it a condition or a desire?”

“It’s a desire, Ethan. I desire sex with you. I desire your sexy ass, and I desire to hold you and sleep with you and awaken next to you and I hope I never run you off by demanding sex.”

“You demand sex?”

“Well, I would if you refused me,” she laughed, as we stood before each other naked for the first time and I saw her magnificent breasts. They really are natural and they are beautiful and I desired her even more now.

“Do you like me, Ethan?”

“Yes, but I love you too, Vera. You want our first time to be out here, or in the shower? I need you.”

“Can we do both? If we can, then I want you here with me bent over and you fucking me from behind. I have always wanted to do that. All my fucking life, Ethan, I have dreamed of being taken from behind by a giant cock.”

Vera bent forward, her sexy butt presented to me, her long, taut, athletic legs straining as she bent at the waist and put her hands on the side of the tub. She spread her feet as wide as she could and I looked at her tiny pussy.

“Vera, we’ll never get my cock in your pussy without hurting you.”

“YES WE CAN, AND WE WILL. I need you, Ethan. I need you NOW,” she said firmly.

“Hang on, Baby. Here I come and I hope we don’t tear anything. I’m going to want you for a long, long time.”

I eased my swollen cock to her wet pussy. She was smooth and there was no stubble. I knew she’d had her hair permanently removed, or she was born this way and never grew hair. I slipped my cock head below her pussy and raked it back up through her tight wet lips, but there was no way her opening was big enough.

I thought of my time with Collie on my lap and I knew this was the only way, for now.

“Vera, stand up. I have something I want us to try. You sit in my lap, I’ll tell you why and who I did this way, because she has a small pussy like yours.”

“Ethan, you will fuck me, won’t you? I do need you,” she said, almost in a whimper.

“We’ll fuck, Vera. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but I will have my cock in your pussy. I WILL be the first too, just in case you’re wondering.”

“Then I trust you and I want to do this your way. I love the way you take control. I want you to tell me what to do and spank my naked butt when I don’t do it right.”

“I have a feeling from the way you said that, that I may be spanking your butt a lot.”

“You will, it turns me on like hell and I love it. Please humor me, Ethan. I promise, you’ll never regret it.”

She turned to sit on my lap as I sat on the commode seat. I spanked her butt three times fast and hard. She jumped and looked back at me. I saw tears in her eyes, but she was smiling. Her pussy was dripping on my legs as she backed up to sit on me, facing the door. She moved my cock out of her way, as she backed up and sat her sexy brown ass down on my belly. I felt her trying to get my cock in her pussy and I spanked her butt again, hard this time.

“Sit back against my belly and let my cock stand up between your thighs, so you can pull it back against your pussy. I want you to fuck the side of my cock so hard that your clitty will rub against the skin of my cock. This is what Collie and I did, we haven’t fucked yet either.”

“My clitty is too small to touch your cock, Ethan, it has never swelled out like it’s supposed to. I hate my tiny clitty.”

“You’ll love that little pearl when I get through with you. Now do as I say, or you won’t get to go ogle the boys and girls. You’ll miss seeing Barbra in her tiny bikini too. She has big natural titties almost as big as your huge breasts.”

“Ethan, would you really make me stay here?”

“Shit, no. I don’t know how to be mean. I was just trying to get you to want to do this.”

“I want to do it, Ethan. I feel like a little girl again and I want to learn how to fuck your huge cock.”

“Then fuck the side of it, we’ll stretch your pussy a little at a time.”

“How?”

“With my tongue, with my fingers, and with the head of my cock, as we get you to open up some. I may even try a few bananas.”

“OH FUCK YES, I’ll get some tomorrow.”

I reached down to feel the top of her small pussy; her lips were swollen and puffy, but still remained closed. I needed her to open up.

With the tip of my left forefinger, I parted her tight lips and slipped my finger up to the top of her slit. I probed and searched, feeling for anything that would be a clitty. I felt nothing.

With my other hand I reached up and cupped my palm over the nipple and areola of her right breast. Vera moaned as she leaned back against my chest, sliding her buttocks down my belly further, causing her small, wet pussy to press even tighter against the shaft of my cock.

“Spread your legs as wide as you can, Vera,” I told her, as she opened them with her long legs extended and her feet wide apart. I felt her move her buttocks sensually, as if fucking.

“Does it feel good, Vera?”

“OH GOD! Does it ever, Ethan.”

“Good, now pull my cock away from your pussy. I want to get that shy little girl pearl to come out of hiding. I can feel the small crease of your clitoral hood. There has to be a pearl in that little oyster somewhere, and we’re going to learn how to make her come out and play.”

“That feels so good, Ethan. I feel like I’m about to get an orgasm.”

“Let it go, Vera. Whatever your body feels like doing, just let it happen. I love holding you, I love touching you, and I know I’ll love getting my cock in your tight little pussy.”

Her buttocks were moving slowly, but she was pressing down as hard as she could. She had a choke hold on my cock and I felt like I was about to shoot across the bathroom.

Her long legs stiffened and her buttocks gripped my lower belly as she began to reach her orgasm. She was extremely wet, flooding my hand and cock as she kept gushing. I squeezed her breast, pulling her puffy nipple at the same time.

My finger was still probing her pussy for her clitty and I suddenly felt a small, sharp, seed like, kernel in the soft, wet folds of her pussy.

I pressed against it and Vera screamed.

“ETHAN!”

“What Vera? Did I hurt you?”

“NO! Whatever you did, please do me some more!”

“You just keep pressing your sexy ass back against me and think about getting my cock in your tight pussy. I’m going to get this little girl to come out and play. When she does, you’re going to have the best playmate you’ve ever known. I just bet she will love bananas too.”

As I talked to her slowly, my face against her back, she writhed and clinched her buttocks against me. I pressed my hand between her pussy and my cock, then I scratched her little pearl with my fingernail.

Vera screamed and I was again hoping these walls were as soundproof as they had told me they were. She was about to break my eardrums with her screams.

I didn’t stop though. I kept scratching, feeling, and probing, rubbing her pussy until I felt her clitty begin to come out of hiding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.