The Apartment Manager
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ethan Walker is hired to manage a multi-complex apartment group. His first day on the job he discovers a secret surveillance system that not only spies on the tenants of all 240 apartments but all their activities are digitally recorded. Ethan becomes addicted to voyeurism. He's attracted to the woman who hired him and soon learns he's not alone in his desire to spy on others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

Barbra was smoking hot as she stood with her sexy ass toward me. She bent forward, putting her hands on the kitchen bar, her butt out, her legs spread.

“Ethan, fuck our mom. We want to see you get your big fat cock all the way in her tight pussy,” Jen said, as she slid to the floor and stood on one side of her mom, with Jerry on the other side of her sexy ass.

“Barbra?” I said, asking permission.

“Fuck me, Ethan. This time take my pussy and make it happier than it’s ever been before. Even happier than when you gave me all those cums when we were caught screwing in the kitchen by my kids,” she told me, laughing at the end.

“WAIT, I want to suck his cock before I put it in your pussy, Mom,” Jen said, as she leaned over and took the very point of my cock in her mouth, she tried to get it all in her mouth but gave up and licked and sucked what she could. When she pulled her lips from me, I saw her saliva stringing from her mouth to my cock. She quickly shoved me toward her mom’s steaming pussy and Jerry pushed my butt to make me get there faster.

“Wow, look at him push mom’s pussy lips open, Jerry. I love this.”

“Fuck, Jen, just look at that now. Ethan’s cock head went all the way in. Mom, how does that feel?” Jerry asked, and grinned at me.

“It feels wonderful and I want lots more of it from now on. Fuck me, Ethan, show Jen and Jerry how a man fucks a woman.”

“I don’t want to hurt you, Barbra.” I protested, as I turned her butt toward the smoke alarm.

I wanted a good shot of this fucking, just to see how good this cam system really works.

“You’re hurting me by making me wait like this, stop fucking around back there and fuck my pussy. We’re here to show these teenagers how to fuck and they want to see some serious fucking.”

“Do it, Ethan. Mom wants you to give it all to her, she’s never had a cock as big as yours. We know, cause we saw that sorry bastard’s tiny little dick when that fucking bitch rolled off him in mom’s own bed.

“Do it, Ethan, make mom’s pussy forget about that sorry little dick, show her how it feels to be fucked by a REAL man’s cock,” Jerry told me.

“OH WOW, you really gave mom a big slug of cock that time. Do it again, Ethan,” Jen said, as she and Jerry leaned down to get a good look.

They were both pulling her buttocks apart to see better and I could see my cock stretching her pussy, making her lips roll in and out. Her juices were running out and dripping off my balls as I rammed deeper and deeper into her.

“YES, YES, YESSSssssssssssssssssssssss, I love it. Fuck me all the way, Ethan. I want all of you. Give me all your cum when you have your cock all the way in my pussy. I need you, I need your cock, I need your cum in my pussy,” Barbra yelled.

“WOW, I love seeing mom getting fucked for real, don’t you, Jen?” Jerry said, as he looked at his sister, then grinned and slapped my butt.

“OH FUCK YES. Do that again, Ethan, I love it. I’m getting my cum for the hundredth time, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” Barbra said, as I felt her tight pussy grip my cock in spasms.

I turned it loose, I couldn’t hold it back any longer.

“OH YES, I feel you. I feel your cum shooting in my pussy.”

“Wow, Ethan. That was fucking awesome,” Jerry said, as he slapped my ass again.

When Barbra stood and turned to face me, she was grinning. I grabbed her in a hug and Jerry and Jen joined us. Jen was jacking my cock up and down and when we pulled back, she licked her fingers, then put them to her mom’s lips. They both laughed as they licked our cum from her hand.

Jerry and Jen decided they wanted to fuck in front of the new group when we had our first official meeting and it was okay to fuck. Barbra really wanted to see them fuck now, but they wanted their friends to see too.

Barbra called in for pizza delivery and ordered two large extreme pizzas. I paid when they came and we all pigged out on pizza and Sprite.

These two love Sprite as much as Joey, Beth, and Collie. They can pack away the pizza too.

I looked up at the fire/smoke alarm and grinned, as I hugged and said goodnight to them. I was hoping there was a recording of this. I never checked to see if there was just a monitor or a recording of each room when movement occurred. I knew it would more than likely be the latter, the way the system was set up.

Someone had designed a very elaborate system that cost big bucks to have put in. I wondered if all the complexes owned by the Akins were rigged the same way and who did it. Someone had to pay for it and someone had to know it was being done. Each room had fire/smoke alarms as well as carbon monoxide detectors.

I was anxious to get back to the monitors and check this all out. I wanted to check to see if my own apartment was monitored. If it was, I wanted to install a remote switch to turn it on and off. I knew enough about electronic video systems after all the years in the apartment management business to do this. Hell, I can reprogram a TV remote to do that and still work the DVD, TV, and DVR.

I knew if all this was on a single recording device, there had to be an archive somewhere with all of it stored on some sort of master PC hard drive with a folder for each and every apartment. I needed to find this soon. I was going to spend a lot of time, searching my own apartment first.

I thought of the office and it was like a flash went off in my head. If there was just this complex, it would have to be the office OR my apartment. If this system was in all the properties owned by Akins, there had to be a central command point with all the archives.

Damn, I hope it’s here at this one, it will be so much easier to make the changes to the whole system that will only be accessible by me. I was nervous, but I was excited, just as I had been with Joey, Beth, and Collie; just as I had been upstairs a few minutes ago, after knowing we were being monitored.

I was hoping the system was simply on auto and the central command device was here somewhere.

I went through the side entrance, then into the hallway, and out into the lobby. These doors had to have a key to access them, and above the door that entered the lobby was a sign ‘Not An Exit’, going and coming.

I went straight to the office and unlocked it. As soon as I was inside, I locked the door and pulled the drapes that opened onto the huge, enclosed pool/patio, of all places. Then I thought, why not? If someone was into being a voyeur and a pervert, as well as a pornographer, what more could they ask than seeing the young girls in tiny bikinis, then see them as they put them on and took them off.

I started looking all around for some sort of video device. When I had just about given up, after scanning the ceiling and walls over and over, I was about ready to go to the hidden monitors and look for one of the office being monitored.

I stepped up into a fancy, straight backed chair and looked at the crown molding around the top of the walls. There it was, imbedded into the wood itself. I looked around the molding again and saw two more. Why so many?

I wondered how many hours Vera had spent here, getting this complex up and running. I wondered if she was ever caught on video doing something incriminating.

I looked at each and every square inch of the walls, pictures, and behind the pictures. I looked at the desk and the two, small carved Buddha desk ornaments that rested there. I picked one up and looked at it. It beeped a faint beep and I looked closer. I picked up the other one and saw the same small indent in the side of the base that seemed to have a back-lit glow. They both did.

I placed them back and there was that same faint beep. I moved them to where I thought they were originally and still got the same intermittent beep. It was barely audible but it was there.

I got a bright idea and switched places with them, the beeping stopped. I had switched them before, and they’re wireless receivers of some kind. I looked into the small, carved eyes of the two Buddha’s and saw the tiny lens. Remote, wireless cameras that beeped to let someone know they weren’t perfectly aligned.

Who?

Where was the monitor and who might be watching me at this moment, or might look at the recording later and know I’ve found out about this.

I left the office with a determination to find out where the other monitors were.

When I entered my living room, I looked up at my smoke alarms; they blinked a slow red flash. I went to my bedroom and there were three smoke alarms. Why three in one room?

This may be where the culprit lived. I knew that when I found the monitor for this apartment, I would more than likely find the one for the office. I looked everywhere and found nothing.

I sat at the computer desk and stared all around at the open security monitors showing the hallways, lobbies, and outer premises.

I was sure whoever set this up, had it all off-line, to prevent access from the outside.

I moved the mouse and the nineteen inch, flat screen PC monitor flashed on. I’d forgotten I had left the PC on earlier.

I looked at the icons on the bottom tray of the monitor and saw nothing, then I looked at all the desktop icons and saw nothing that looked out of place. I did see a folder for ‘unused desktop icons’.

OH HELL!

I double clicked and it opened into a panel with all sorts of icons saved there. I saw one with ‘MS Office Suite’.

That seemed odd for that program to be here. I clicked it and found out exactly why it was here.

There was another panel open now that showed the dates and times next to each of the recorded events listed chronologically. I clicked a hyper-link with today’s date and got a choice of ‘streaming’ or ‘previous recordings’.

I clicked streaming and there was the darkened office. I clicked on the number 1 and saw from another angle. I clicked 3 and saw from another angle. There were seven different cameras set up in there and I’d seen only five. From the angle of the video, the other two were imbedded in the molding as well.

I backed out of that one and clicked recent recordings. There I was. Up close and personal as I snooped the office for digital, wireless video bugs.

I backed out and went to an earlier date. I went to the day I was interviewed and saw me when I walked in. I heard the whole conversation as if I was there going through it all again.

I backed the recording up to before I arrived for the interview. Shit was hitting the fan and was already splattered all over the office.

“You sorry son of a bitch, I found those video cameras in our bedroom. How dare you, you perverted asshole. You recorded me in my own bath, in my own dressing room, in my own bed. Carl, you have gone too far this time. I’ll use this to ruin you. I’ll take this to the Attorney General and the FBI. You’ll be arrested for unlawful wiretapping and surveillance.

“You sorry dick sucking, ass fucking, motherfucker, I’ve got you by the balls now. Before you even start to think about making me have an accident, be aware that I’ve already mailed copies of all the recordings on file at our home and here at the office to myself at my lawyer’s office. I saw all the back issues of your trysts with the sexy little maids and Mexican cooks you had such fits to hire. Wanting to help them have a better life, my ass. I saw you paying them to perform with each other and I saw you taking all those pills, trying to get your scrawny dick up one more time while they sucked and rammed their fingers up your asshole.

“I have it all, Carl, and you have one final option. You can meet me tomorrow morning at the attorney’s office of my choosing. Oh by the way, I’ll call you five minutes before you are to be there, so you can’t try to bribe him. You’ll sign the entire list of our properties and holdings over to me for a total of five million dollars to make it legit, then you will call all the banks and have all the funds in all accounts transferred to an account in my maiden name.

“All of this will be recorded by voice and video in my attorney’s office, with a court certified, stenotype reporter on hand to record all your replies and my attorney’s questions in front of a Notary.

“Vera, you know I love you, please don’t do this. I can’t handle being accused of all this publicly. I’ll change; I’ll get medical and psychiatric help. I’ll self-commit myself into a rehab institution. Hell, Vera, I’ll even enter a mental institution if you will drop all this. I’ll still give you all my holdings, my property, and my money. PLEASE, VERA,” Carl Akins begged and pleaded.

There was a knock on the office door and they both jumped up. Vera let an older man in, the same man that was leaving as I went in to interview the other day.

Shit, this happened just before I entered the office for the interview, and that woman was as cool, beautiful, and professional as she could possibly be with me.

She told me today that Carl was in Africa for a month. I guess he believed her and took off like a bat out of hell. He deserves it, the creep.

Shit, who am I to call that kettle black? I’ve been perving on the teens and the other tenants as they do their dirty deeds. I’ve even joined them and recorded us doing it. I’ll delete all this. Shit, Vera could find out, and I’d be worse off than Carl.

I wonder where Henry fit into all of this. He had to be involved with Carl at some time. I bet she found his ass out too. I wonder if Henry was the one who set all this up. He had to be, and got the manager’s job to boot so he could keep track of it all.

I was relieved and I was scared all over again. I really like Vera and now I have this to contend with. Do I try and take the system down and delete all the files? Hell, I wouldn’t know where to start and I’m sure there’s a backup somewhere, maybe at Vera’s home.

I think the best thing for me to do, since I have no idea what to do, is play it cool. As if I have no clue. I may get the chance to see how she feels about it one way or another.

I know she likes being an exhibitionist, loves to show off for the teens, and she really loves to watch them as they look at her. Maybe she’s seen some of the videos and even wants to keep them. Damn, I hope she doesn’t have me dumped in the river. She must be a billionaire by now, she could have me drawn and quartered and no one would ever know, or care for that matter.

I’ll have to see how she acts tomorrow, starting with our date to run at the park and our date to swim with the teenagers on Wednesday.

Shit, I even invited Barbra to take off work and join us and her kids at the pool. Fuck! Jerry and Jen will be there too, as well as Joey, Beth, and Collie.

Damn it all, I was hoping to get some of Collie’s pussy too. I just know that young girl’s pussy is boiling and bubbling over at this very second, waiting for a jackhammer to crack that tight inner seal those boys haven’t reached.

I turned the monitors on for 316-W. They weren’t there.

I clicked on another apartment where I’d seen an older girl entering earlier today.

There they were, watching TV. He was in his boxers and she was in a pair of boxers too with a cutoff tee shirt on. Shit, she’s a sexy little girl; no more than five foot tall and I’d guess she may weigh a hundred and five. Nice set of tits under that shirt though.

I watched from another angle and saw her snake her hand under the leg of his shorts. He looked at her and they smiled as he raked her shirt up over her tits. Really nice tits, even better than I’d thought.

He rolled onto his back and she lay between his outstretched legs. When she pulled her hand from his shorts leg, she pulled his swollen cock out through the front piss hole. I wanted to tell that sexy little girl I could put more meat on her platter in one sitting, than she gets in a week from him. I clicked on the ‘info’ link and a screen popped up overlaying the scene in the apartment. I could still see them, but her name, age, cell number, and land line number were overlaid on the screen. I scribbled down her cell number and the apartment number with her name beside it. I wanted to meet her when he wasn’t there.

The young man pulled her cutoff shirt over her head as she held her arms up. When she was naked above her waist, she turned to rub her titties on his cock head.

She looked at him with a smile and started sucking his cock. They were either newlyweds or they weren’t married. That shit didn’t happen to married folks.

I could see them talking when they changed positions and looked for the volume control. I right clicked and there it was.

“Jimmy, please do me while I do you,” she softly said, and I turned the volume up more.

“Heather, I told you it was too soon after you made that creep you were living with leave. I can still see him sticking his dick in your little cunt and I get all messed up thinking about his cum.”

“I told you I made him use a rubber, Jimmy. Besides we only did it three times before I kicked him out.”

“Give me a little more time, Heather. Now suck me good before you fuck me. You got a hot mouth and a hot ass, Girl.”

“Is that all I am to you, Jimmy? A piece of ass?” she asked. She was getting pissed.

“No, Heather. I’ve already told you a hundred times, as soon as I find a job, we’ll save up some money and get married. You know how I love your sexy ass and you know you like the way I fuck it too,”

“I want more, Jimmy. I want to be loved and made love to, not just fucked when you get horny.”

“Can we talk about this later, Heather? I really wanted a blowjob when you came home tonight.”

“Then go find yourself a whore and get one. I’m through begging you. I go to school four days a week, work three nights a week and all weekend to put myself through school. All you’ve done since I let you move in is lay around, eat, sleep, and want to fuck me as soon as I come in the door. My friends told me you were only after a free ride and a free piece of ass. I should have listened.”

“You can’t throw me out in the middle of the night like this. I don’t have anywhere to go. Let’s just slow down and make love and I’ll be gone when you get home tomorrow.”

“Go now, Jimmy, before I call the manager and have you thrown out.”

“That old dried up piece of shoe leather? He couldn’t throw the trash out.”

“There’s a new manager. I heard the kids next door talking about it today, and they told me who he was. He’ll make three of your skinny ass. Now get out before I call him.”

“I’m not leaving, Heather. You promised I could stay here for two weeks to see how we got along, and it’s just been four days. I’m going to fuck you in your sexy ass now like I wanted to when we first met.”

I saw her pick up a portable phone and punch one button. I nearly jumped out of my chair when the phone rang at my desk.

“Hello, Akins Apartments, Ethan Walker, manager.”

“Mr. Walker this is Heather Griggs in 314-W. I need help as fast as you can get here,” she said, and hung up when he kicked her in her side with his bare foot.

I pulled my Dockers on as fast as I could, slipped my shoes on, and grabbed my keys as I ran from the door. I was all the way to the service elevators when I realized I didn’t have a shirt on. Too late now.

I punched the button for the third floor and when it opened, I was running down the hall.

I didn’t even stop to knock, I opened the door with my passkey and I pushed hard with my shoulder, breaking the safety chain as I rushed into the room.

Heather was on the floor on her belly, naked. Jimmy was trying to fuck her in her ass as I grabbed him by his hair and threw him against the wall.

“Get up and get out, you mothefucker,” I said to him, trying to keep my voice down.

“Wait, wait, we were just fooling around and she was playing a joke when she called,” he said, fumbling for words.

“He’s lying, Sir. Make him give me my key back and leave,” she said.

“Where are his clothes?”

“Over there,” she pointed to his pants on the floor and I grabbed them, emptying his pockets onto the floor. The apartment key fell on the carpet and Heather grabbed it.

“Get dressed, get your belongings and get out. I’ll call the police if I even see you on the parking lot surveillance monitors again,” I told him.

Jimmy pulled his jeans up and ran to the bedroom.

“Heather, close the front door before you have nosy neighbors looking in. I’ll make sure he gets only what belongs to him,” I told her, as she stood naked in the middle of the room.

When I had escorted him out of the apartment, I turned to Heather. She was crying and she was still naked.

“Heather, get some clothes on. You’re way too beautiful to be standing here in front of me naked like this. I almost hugged you, but I didn’t want to scare you more than you are.”

“Yes Sir. When I’m dressed, will you hug me then? I feel so fucking alone and so hurt,” she said, reaching for her boxers and cropped off shirt.

I watched as she pulled the short shirt over her pert titties, her nipples standing out like small spikes. She pulled the oversize boxers on last as she looked up and smiled through her tears.

“I’m sorry I was acting like a little girl. We got into an argument and I asked him to leave. Then he got mad when I called you. He didn’t believe I talked to you at first and he started to rape me. Thank you for coming so fast, I didn’t know who else to call.”

“Heather, you did the right thing. I’m glad you weren’t hurt, but I did see a bruise on your ribs before you put the shirt on. Are you sore or tender there?” I asked, as she pulled her shirt up exposing her right breast and touched her side.

“OWwww. That is sore. Do you think I could have broken ribs?”

“Does it hurt to breathe deep?”

“Kind of, but not real bad.”

“You should be alright then. I had broken ribs when I was younger and it hurt like hell when I breathed deep.”

“God, Mr. Walker, you’re so big, I would think you’d never get hurt.” She smiled when she said that.

“I apologize for rushing in like this. I was sitting around in my boxers when you called. I guess I need to get out so you can get some sleep. I don’t think he’ll be back anytime soon.”

“Could you stay just a little while longer to be sure? Please?”

“I think I left my door open, would you feel comfortable coming downstairs with me? Then I’ll walk you back home,” I said, and she rushed me.

She grabbed me around my waist and held me tight as she mashed her hard young tits into my side. I dropped my right arm down on her shoulder and she snuggled closer, pressing her small mound to my thigh.

“Can I go with you like this? I hate to change clothes once I get relaxed.”

“At least you’re covered. I’m naked from the waist up,” I said, as she looked up at me.

“You should never wear a shirt. I know all the women would like to see you. You are a monster, compared to Jimmy and my former boyfriend.”

“Let’s go get this monster covered before we attract a crowd and cause rumors.”

“I’d let them talk if they were talking about you and me.”

“Heather, you must be hallucinating. Come on, we’ll go down the service elevator so you won’t have to worry about being seen wearing your sleep clothes.”

“Oh, these are just my lounging clothes, I sleep naked,” she giggled, as the door to the service elevator slid closed.

“Jimmy and your ex-boyfriend are fools. I saw you naked up there. You’re like a beautiful little doll.”

“Ooooh, thank you, Mr. Walker. My daddy always called me his little doll and that was so sweet of you,” she said, as she snuggled close to me just as the elevator jerked to a stop.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.