The Apartment Manager - Cover

The Apartment Manager

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ethan Walker is hired to manage a multi-complex apartment group. His first day on the job he discovers a secret surveillance system that not only spies on the tenants of all 240 apartments but all their activities are digitally recorded. Ethan becomes addicted to voyeurism. He's attracted to the woman who hired him and soon learns he's not alone in his desire to spy on others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

I pulled out my swim trunks and put them on. I wanted to be at the pool when they got there.

I was lying back in the sun, across the huge enclosed, private patio where the pool is. I was facing the door to the hallway and had my feet on the concrete. I knew my loose swimsuit would be open at the legs, if they wanted to look.

I didn’t have to wait long either. I saw the glass door swing open and Joey run to the pool. Though there were signs stating ‘No Running’, he ran to the edge and dove in, waving to me with a big grin as he did. I looked to see Beth and Collie coming through the door and my dick got hard.

Damn, those girls look better in person than on video monitors. Both had on small white bikinis and both were darkly tanned. They wore dark glasses and carried lotion bottles and a big towel, from the shelves near the door.

Joey came up, still grinning, as he swam over to pull himself out on the side near me.

“Hey, Ethan, I’m glad you’re here. You get to meet Collie and my sister, Beth,” he said, as he pulled three more pool loungers up close.

“Beth, you and Collie come over and meet my friend, Ethan. He’s the new manager.”

Both girls sauntered over and threw their towels on the lounge chairs, then dropped their bottles of oil on top.

“You’re not green,” Collie said, and laughed.

“No, but I’m as tan all over, as you are on your belly,” I shot back.

“Ethan, this is my sister, Beth, and this is our friend, Collie. Girls, this is Ethan. Didn’t I tell you he was better looking than Henry?”

“Hi, Ethan, we thought you’d be green. Joey said you were built like The Incredible Hulk. I’m kinda glad you’re not green though. Nice swim trunks too,” Beth said, as she sat on the end of my lounge chair and looked up my open trunks.

“Hi, Ethan, you do look a lot better than that old geezer, Henry. He was always trying to look at our butts and tits. I wouldn’t care if you were green, I’d like you,” Collie said, as she sat on the pool lounge chair facing Beth. They both looked at my crotch and I knew it was time for the show to start.

I shifted toward them more, and spread my knees wider when I did. I felt cool air hit my balls and my cock fell down into the leg opening of my trunks.

“Thanks, Girls, nice to meet you both. Joey told me you both were pretty, but he didn’t tell me you both were beautiful. You look like you’re both are at least eighteen.”

“Hey thanks, Ethan. Joey told us you were friendly and had lots of muscles. I bet you know a lot about women too, don’t you?” Beth asked.

“I’ve known a few women, but a man never brags about his women.”

“The boys we know brag all the time.”

“I never brag, I just let my women do the bragging.”

“I bet they have a lot to brag about too,” Collie laughed.

She and Beth stood up and started oiling each other up good, splashing oil all over me and Joey as they did.

They must have wanted to see if they could shock me.

They each ran their hands under the others bra cups, and even into their bottoms, as they oiled and rubbed each other.

I watched as Beth pulled Collie’s crotch out and oiled her fuzzy little pussy as they both grinned at me. Then Collie oiled Beth’s pussy for her, while they both stood no more than two feet from me.

I decided to go back inside, just to see if they were interested in taking this further.

“Well, I’m expecting a call from Mrs. Akins and I need to run. I hate to leave my new best friend and such beautiful young girls, just when things were about to get good. Beth, Collie, I hope you’ll both be my friends too. Call me if you ever need anything done in your apartment.”

“Joey said you told him he could come visit anytime. Can Collie and I come with him? We get bored in our apartments and we’d love to have an adult to spend time with. We never went with him when Henry was here, he gave us the creeps,” Beth smiled.

“Sure. If you like, come by when you leave the pool. I’ll be off the phone by then. I have some cold drinks and I have a big screen TV you can watch. I’m going to take a shower and I’ll leave my door unlocked; just make sure no one sees you three come in.”

“Hey, you’re just like Joey said. Thanks, Ethan. We’ll be by to see you later. Can we just wear our swimsuits?” Collie grinned, as she pulled hers out of her butt crack and shook her leg.

“Sure, no need to go all the way up to change, then come back. After all, I saw you both when you pulled your suits out to show me your pussies.”

“We wanted to show you,” Beth said.

“I wanted to see.”

“We almost saw you,” Beth laughed.

“Maybe you didn’t try hard enough.”

“We didn’t know what else to do, we didn’t want you to slap our hands,” Collie laughed.

“Would you have slapped mine, if I had touched you?”

“Probably not,” Collie laughed.

Joey followed me over to the door and thanked me for making his sister and Collie feel like they were friends too.

“Hey, I hope we can all be friends, Joey. Remember, you want to learn all about sex and what better way than to learn from an older man who’s done it all.”

“You mean you’d really show us?”

“Sure, you just tell me what the girls like and what makes them horny, I’ll do the rest.”

“I know my sister gets really horny and wants to fuck when she sees anything about fucking. Collie’s even worse than she is. She loves to be dared to do something nasty or daring where she might get caught. They also love to be naked when they read fuck stories.”

“Well, you just play it out like you’re the actor and kinda lead them into wanting to see more. Maybe we can all get naked.”

“REALLY? I mean, well I know you already know all about sex and fucking and stuff, your cousin taught you. I bet you had a pretty wife too, didn’t you?”

“I sure did and she loved to fuck and suck too. She was wild and she loved to fuck naked.”

“You’d even show us things we could do, to help us be better at fucking and sucking? Beth and Collie want to fuck Collie’s older cousin when he comes home at Thanksgiving. They told me earlier, they’d even help me get lots of pussy if I could help them learn how to fuck good.”

“Are there more girls your age that live here?”

“Yeah, there’s maybe ten or twelve more, some older, some younger. But they all look good when they swim. You need to come out and swim with us some more, Ethan. We’re all here every day during the summer and we get bored. We’ve been talking about making up a club, so we can all get together and do things. Collie asked some other girls if they wanted to do sex things. They all said yes, even two of the boys my age that have sisters want to be with us too.”

“Thanks, I may come get some sun each day then, and watch the pretty girls.”

“Yeah, they all love to get lots of sun too, and they all try to get sun on their butts and titties when there’s no one there to tell on them.”

“Well, as long as they don’t expose themselves to someone who’ll complain, I’ll pretend to look the other way.”

“Thanks, Ethan, we’ll see you soon. I’m going to tell them if we hurry, they may get to see you in the shower.”

“Joey, you’re learning fast. You and I will have lots of fun and get lots of pussy. Just go slow and let them decide. If you’re right about Beth and Collie, they’ll be the ones who want to get naked.”

When I opened my door, my phone was ringing. It was Vera and she sure sounded good. Too bad she’s married to Carl. She’s my age and she looks hot as hell. She’s loaded with money too.

“Hi, Vera, I just walked in from the pool, how are you?”

“I’m fine. I was just thinking about you and wanted to check on you, since this is your first day. I bet you’ve been out to the pool where all those sexy little teenage girls barely wearing swimsuits are, haven’t you?” She laughed when she said it; I knew she was aware of the way they dressed.

“Yes I was, as a matter of fact. I had to come back to my apartment to take a shower. So, you’ve been out there with them too, have you?” I said, thinking I’d kick it just a little and see where she takes it.

“Yes, and Carl fusses at me when I wear my bikini out to be with them. I love the way those young boys look at me. I bet you’re shocked at that, aren’t you?”

“No, I can’t say that I blame them, but then I’ve never seen you in a bikini either.”

“Perhaps I’ll bring it Wednesday and swim some, since Carl’s left for Africa for a month.”

“I hope you mean that, we could go over some of the leases you spoke of and still have plenty of time for both of us to ogle the kids.”

“You dirty man. I just love the way that sounded. I bet you have a yen for the younger ones too. Tell me the truth, do you?”

“Vera, I’d hate to tell you my secrets since this is just my first day here.”

“Well, since I own the complex and I love being ogled by the younger boys, I’ll tell you now, I love the way they make me feel when they look. I even see the girls looking and that really makes an old woman hot.”

“You and I will have to talk more on this. You can tell me what’s allowed and what’s not.”

“Ethan, I’m almost afraid of you already. You have no idea how long it’s been for me.”

“Vera, it’s been nearly six months for me, so you better fear me if you know what’s good for you,” I laughed.

“It’s been a hell of a lot longer than that for me, Ethan. Go get that shower now, we’ll talk in the morning when we run. Make plans now to swim with me after we run on Wednesday. I’d feel better if there was a man there. I might attack one or two of those young boys if I was alone with them,” she laughed.

“I don’t guess you want me to tell you about that Joey Warren in 311-W.”

“What about him? Did you see something I need to know about?”

“I saw him at the urinal out at the pool, he’s not a kid.”

“Ethan, hush. I’ll see you early tomorrow. I have to go, here comes my personal trainer and she’s been hardon my ass all today.”

“Bye, Vera, you better get in shape if we’re going to keep up with those horny kids,” I said, and hung up before she could answer.

I had a feeling she was hot to the point of being overheated. I knew that she loved to be noticed too. I’ll make sure Joey pays her a lot of attention and lots of compliments too. I’ll already have her pumped up by the time we get back here from our run on Wednesday.

I left my door unlocked and the bathroom door open hoping they’d actually come to see me. I was in the shower, soaping my cock when I heard them. I knew they were all close to the bathroom door by Joey’s whispers.

Rinsing off and as fast as I could, I turned the water off and jerked the curtains back to step out of the shower. I reached for my towel and had it over my face as I stood in the middle of the bathroom, dripping on the rug. I looked up to see Collie and Beth standing inside my bathroom with Joey behind them. They were all looking at my cock.

“Oops, sorry, I didn’t hear you come in,” I said, drying my hair with the towel, not even covering my half hard cock.

The girls just stood and stared at my cock. Joey grinned at me, that our plan worked like we wanted it to.

“Hand me that robe, Collie. Do any of you want to shower and get the oil off?” I asked, as I reached past them to take the robe from the hook when Collie just stood and stared.

“Not right now, maybe later, Ethan,” Beth said, as she looked at me, then Collie, and they both grinned.

“Okay, just make yourselves at home. Joey, show them where the drinks are. We can sit at the kitchen table or in the living room and watch the big screen TV.”

“Let’s sit in there. Uh, Joey said you might have some videos we could watch?” Beth asked, looking at Joey, then Collie, then me, as she smiled.

“Sure, Joey, get us all a drink from the kitchen and we’ll all sit and watch some videos. What did you have in mind, Beth?”

“Well, we sorta wanted to see something that was adult, our TVs are set for kids and we’re not kids anymore.”

“You can say that again, you girls are almost grown. I mean, well, I’ve seen women that don’t look as good as you two do in those bikinis.”

“You really think so, Ethan? Thanks, we like being older and we want to know more about being sexy and how to do things older teens do when they’re alone,” Collie added.

“You mean like touching and kissing, that sort of stuff?”

“Well, that too, but we’ve done some of that and we want to know all about the real stuff, more like what grownups do,” Beth said.

“Then let’s go in the living room and talk about what you want to see and do, then we’ll see if we can figure out a way to help you.”

“Hey thanks, Ethan. I bet you really know a lot about that sort of stuff, don’t you?” Collie asked.

She and Beth took their three large towels and spread them out on the cushions, as we all sat on the couch and took our drinks from Joey. I made sure I was between Collie and Beth, Joey was on the end, next to Beth.

“These Sprites are really cold. We love these, but we’re always running out,” Collie said.

“Then I’ll stock up on them and you can come here anytime you want one. Heck, better than that, I’ll buy enough for all of you to take some up to your apartments with you. Just make sure your moms aren’t suspicious about them.”

“Wow, thanks again, Ethan. We can keep them hidden until they leave, then we’ll have cold Sprites all day,” Beth said.

“Beth, you said all of you had done some kissing and touching. Tell me exactly what all of you have done and maybe we can start there. Don’t worry about telling me some secrets. We need to make sure ALL of us have no secrets from each other if we’re going to help you learn about adult stuff. Maybe when you three have learned how to do it right, you can even teach your other friends.”

“Yeah, that would be great,” Joey grinned. He’d already said there were more girls than boys here, and that means more pussy for him.

“Well, like I said, we’ve kissed and touched and we’ve even done some more things, but we feel like there’s so much we don’t know. Things that would make it even better,” Beth told me.

“Like what?” I knew I was going to have to draw it out of her at the beginning, anyway.

“Well, we all got naked and kissed and Joey touched our, uh, titties. Then Collie and I wanted to touch his, uh, his dick and we did and Joey loved that. We did too though.”

“Is that all you’ve done?”

“No, we did kiss and suck each other down here,” Collie added, pointing to her pussy.

“I love doing that to a girl. I bet it was good for all of you too, wasn’t it?”

“Was it ever! I loved sucking Joey’s dick, and Beth even sucked my pussy while I sucked him. We each sucked and it felt so good that we fucked,” Collie said, as she smiled at me, then at Beth, as they grinned real big.

“I didn’t know all of you have fucked already. Was it your first time?”

“Yes, it was all our first time, we loved it too,” Joey added; he smiled real big at me and I winked.

“Well, now that we know what all three of you have done, let’s go all the way back to the kissing part. Did you know that kissing is the first step to getting sexually stimulated?”

“Well, we know it feels good. Collie and I love to kiss each other at night too.”

“Collie, show me how you kiss Beth. Then show me how you kiss Joey.”

“Do we just lean across you to kiss?” Collie asked.

“Sure, we’re friends here. I’d like sitting between two beautiful, sexy teenage girls who are about to kiss. Do you ever touch each other’s titties when you kiss?”

“Yes, we like that. It makes kissing even better,” Collie told me.

“Then I want you to touch each other’s titties when you lean across me. I may even get a hardon, if you both rub on me while you’re kissing.”

“Then we’ll do that too,” Beth said, as they leaned over to kiss, each of them reaching out to touch the other’s breasts.

They both dropped their other hands on my robe, and soon found their way inside to grasp my cock. I was as hard as I’d ever been in my life, and they both moaned as they kissed, fondling my cock and each other’s young breasts as they did.

“That feels good to me. I sure would like to touch your titties while you’re kissing and touching my cock.”

“Your cock?”

“Yes, when a man grows a dick like Joey and I have, we call them cocks.”

“I like saying that better. It even sounds bigger,” Beth said, as she and Collie each jacked my cock up and down slowly.

I pulled them back together so they could kiss each other some more. I slipped my hands under both their bra tops to cup their hard young titties, feeling their small nipples that were already swelling.

“OH FUCK,” Collie said, as she looked at me, then grabbed Beth in an arm lock. They kissed passionately as we all fondled and rubbed each other. When they parted, I looked at Joey and he was grinning.

“I want both of you to lay on top of me and kiss Joey and rub his big cock and touch each other all over. It may be better if you just push your bra tops up off your titties.”

They both untied them and let them fall around their waists. Those teen titties were too good to resist and I pulled Collie over to suck a nipple for just a second.

“OH FUCK, I love that, Ethan.”

“Good, we’ll do that some more later then. Now kiss Joey and rub his cock. Joey, you may need to pull your swim trunks off first,” I told him, and he was naked in the blink of an eye. His young cock was swelling to stand erect as he sat back down.

“Beth, rub your titties on Joey’s cock. That feels good to a man and most women like it too. I think you’ll both like it.”

She was willing to do whatever she was told, never even hesitating as I told them things to do. She and Collie were so hot, they were sweating.

When Beth leaned over to rub her naked titties against her brother’s young cock, she moaned and he did too. Her swimsuit bottoms tied at each hip and I pointed at the knot and motioned for Collie to untie them. She grinned at me and grabbed both knots and pulled. Beth’s bottoms fell open and Collie pulled them off her butt where she was leaning over.

“Collie, while Beth is rubbing Joey’s cock with her titties, you lean over Beth and kiss him. Just so you’ll know that when you do, I’m going to take your swimsuit bottoms completely off and put my hand on your sexy butt.”

“Do it, Ethan. I love to have my butt touched.”

She half crawled, half leaned over Beth to get to Joey. He reached out and hugged her to him as they sucked and kissed.

I untied her bottoms on both sides and she wiggled her butt. When she spread her legs just a little, I pulled the suit from her crotch and off her sexy brown butt, throwing them on the floor. Collie pushed her butt high and wiggled it again.

I ran my hand up the backs of her thighs and over her tight butt crack. She moved her right leg and I slid my fingers between her sexy, wet crack from behind. I felt her pussy with my finger tips and she was flooding all of us with her juices.

I slipped one finger up through her pussy, wetting it good, and ran it right up over her tight little rosebud, stopping to tease and torture her there as she pushed back and humped her butt.

I ran my other hand under her to cup her left titty as she and Joey went into sucking and kissing fits. Beth was under Collie and she was still smearing her brother’s leaky cock all over her young titties. I reached through Collie’s thighs and found Beth’s pussy. I slipped a finger into her, working it in and out fast and furious.

The two girls looked to be fucking each other as Collie had her pussy against Beth’s butt. Extending my thumb, I pushed it into Collie’s pussy as my forefinger went deeper into Beth’s pussy. Moving my hand, I fucked them both until they screamed and gushed their pussy juices all over my hand and Joey’s legs.

When Collie and Joey broke their kiss, she rolled back to sit on my thigh. Beth twisted to sit across Joey’s thighs and we all smiled at what we’d done.

“That was as good as we ever had, and we haven’t even fucked yet,” Beth laughed.

“That’s the best part; it’s call foreplay. When a boy and girl try to make each other feel so good, and they want to fuck so bad that when they actually do fuck, they feel like they’re about to explode.”

“I love this part of sex. Show us some more, Ethan,” Collie said, as she leaned over and lightly kissed me. I smiled and leaned close to her. She smiled and we kissed. I tried to ram my tongue down her throat as she wiggled her hard young body closer.

She turned to me some more, then raised her body to sit with her knees on either side of my hips. She tried to trap my cock head with her pussy and I pulled it back.

“I wanted to try to get it in my pussy, Ethan. I want it so bad.”

“Just let your pussy slide up and down against the side of my cock; make your clitty rub against me and you’ll really get a good feeling.”

“My what?”

“Your clitty, clitoris. Didn’t all of you have sex-ed?”

“Yes, but they were trying to tell us what NOT to do, instead of telling us what feels good. Now tell me where my clitty is and how I can get it on your cock.”

I reached between us and with my finger in her dripping pussy slit. I moved the tip up until I found her small, slippery bud. She jumped, then settled back to let me touch her again.

“That almost hurt. Was that my clitty? What does it do? Can you make it feel like that again?”

“It’s inside a woman’s pussy lips for one reason, to give her pleasure. Have you ever rubbed your pussy and felt it?”

“Yes, but like I said, it was almost like it hurt when I did. I couldn’t hold still, it was so tender.”

“Hold onto my neck, press your titties against my chest and let me get my finger back in your pussy again. No matter what, don’t pull your pussy back. Just push against my finger and my cock harder and harder, like you were fucking me. Believe me, you’ll be glad you did.”

“It felt like you shocked me there, I couldn’t help it,” she giggled, as she pushed her young pussy against my hand and my cock shaft.

“Here goes. Joey, you and Beth do what we’re doing, then when the girls get a good cum this way, we’ll switch and give them another cum.”

“I know where mine is. Here, Joey, let me put your finger on it. I’m like Collie though; it feels like an electric spark when I touch it myself. Go slow with me, Joey,” Beth grinned at her brother.

We were all four ready and I had my fingertip right against Collie’s clitty. I wanted her to do the moving so she could let it feel as good as she wanted it to.

“Joey, just hold pressure against Beth’s clitty and let her fuck your hand with her pussy. They can get their own good feeling and make it as good as they like.”

“Fuck us with your pussies girls, ride our hands. As soon as you learn to make your pussies feel good this way, we’ll put our cocks in your pussy and you can ride down on us with your clitty as we fuck you.”

“OH, OH, OH. That feels so good, like it was going all up in my pussy,” Beth said, as she continued to move her buttocks, riding her young pussy against her brother’s cock.

“OH FUCK YES, mine too. My pussy feels like it’s going to cum,” Collie said, as she leaned her head against my chest and humped her lower body against my fingers and the side of my cock.

“Keep going, make your pussy really happy. You’re getting wet all over down there. Pretend you have my cock in you, Collie. Fuck me.”

“OH SHIT, I got a big cum, Joey. Help me get some more like that,” Beth said, as she hunched her brother.

“Can we get your cocks in our pussies now, Ethan? This is getting real good,” Beth said.

“No, Joey and I can make you feel good, but you both need to learn how to use your own body to get the most pleasure you can before we start fucking for real. I want you girls to be the best at fucking, and Joey will be the best lover ever for you two when he learns patience and control.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.