The Apartment Manager - Cover

The Apartment Manager

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ethan Walker is hired to manage a multi-complex apartment group. His first day on the job he discovers a secret surveillance system that not only spies on the tenants of all 240 apartments but all their activities are digitally recorded. Ethan becomes addicted to voyeurism. He's attracted to the woman who hired him and soon learns he's not alone in his desire to spy on others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

HELP WANTED:

Career opportunity for multi-complex apartment general manager with minimum of ten years experience. References required. Must live on site. Must pass rigid background check. Must pass physical and drug test. Interview in person, by appointment only.


I verified the address and folded the paper, tucking it under my arm as I walked up the steps to the virtually new, eighty unit apartment complex. I met an older gentleman coming out as I opened the door. I stood aside, holding the door for him as he scowled at me in passing, then walked down the steps to the sidewalk.

I entered the posh lobby of the main apartment building and saw a man and woman through an open door ahead of me. They were talking as they looked at what appeared to be a legal pad. I saw her draw a line across the page. She looked up to see me standing in the doorway.

“May I help you?” she asked.

“I have an appointment for an interview. I’m Ethan Walker.”

“Yes, Mr. Walker, please come in and close the door,” she smiled for the first time.

She was in her late thirties, I guessed. REAL blond hair, nicely dressed, very attractive and very, very physically fit.

The man was older, maybe even in his seventies. Tall, thin, and neatly dressed in a dark blue business suit. Her dad, I assumed.

“I’m Vera Akins, and this is my husband, Carl. Please sit down and tell us about yourself.”

“Here’s my resume, you can look it over while I tell you a little about my background and why I applied for this position,” I told her, as I handed her my neatly outlined resume.

“I’m thirty eight years old, I’m no longer married, and I have no children. I’ve worked as an apartment manager since I was twenty eight, when I assumed the job my father had after he died.

“I don’t smoke, I exercise daily, and I don’t play the trumpet or the drums.” I smiled when her husband glanced at me and almost smiled.

“Why have you decided to move to another town and start a new job, Mr. Walker?” she asked, as she continued to look over my resume, not looking at me.

“I recently went through a divorce, and felt like I needed to make a career move to keep from being constantly reminded of my ex.”

“I see. Well, I must say, you are the most qualified of all the applicants we’ve talked to. Are you willing to take a physical and a drug test?”

“Sure, I’m healthy and I never take medications of any kind, OTC or otherwise.”

“We’ll run your history through the local police files and they will also run them through the state police files. Will there be anything discovered about you that you might want to inform us of at this time?”

“I’m clean, I’m boring, and I can do you a good job. May I ask you a question now?”

“Sure.”

“This is a practically new complex, why are you hiring a manager so soon? What happened to the first one?”

“How do you know we didn’t handle it ourselves?” she looked at me and almost smiled.

“Neither of you are the type. You’re owners, not managers,” I told her, as I looked at her, then him.

She looked at her husband, then back at me.

“Here’s the address of the clinic we use. I’ll call and make you an appointment for 8:00 in the morning. Carl will drop this resume off at city hall today. Can you meet us here Monday morning at 9:00?”

“Sure, I’ll be here. Will you continue to interview when I leave?”

“No.”

“Thanks, I’ll pass the background check and the physical. We need to talk salary and benefits.”

“We’ll start you at the same salary we were paying your predecessor, with a twelve percent raise in six months, if we’re all still in agreement. You’ll have full coverage health insurance and a life insurance policy of a hundred and fifty thousand. Both paid by the corporation. You’ll have one week of vacation after one year, you’ll have two weeks paid vacation after three years, then four weeks each year thereafter. You’ll have transportation furnished. Your living quarters will be fully furnished and your expenses paid.”

“What was the previous base salary?”

“Ninety thousand.”

“I’m your man. I’m staying at the motel on the highway out west of town. I’ll pack my clothes and bring them with me when we talk on Monday,” I smiled, and she did too.

“See you then, Mr. Walker,” Carl Akins said.

I’m glad I made the decision to answer this ad. I drove seventy five miles on the gut feeling I was going to get the job when I interviewed. I know all these new apartment complex owners are looking for trustworthy managers.

If I know my properties well, I’d say these leased for an average of nine fifty per month. Multiply that times eighty units and these folks are knocking down close to a million annual on this complex alone. I knew they owned one or two more of these complexes here in Cedar Bluffs, the ad had said multi-complex.

They smell of money and power, though they look like self-made property owners. They still know how to talk to a working man like me. He sure is a lot older than his wife though.

I had cleaned out my bank account before leaving Scottsdale. I now headed to a bank I had seen just two blocks over when I drove into town earlier. I deposited all but three hundred dollars, which I kept to tide me over until I got a paycheck.

It was actually Jean who had cleaned me out, leaving me only a little over ten thousand, when she abruptly decided to move back to California to live with her aging mother. Hell, I’ve already gotten over her leaving; she was becoming a vile, insensitive bitch anyway. I knew she was a whiner when we married. I thought I could make her happy. Was I ever wrong. I’m not sure Jean had a single full, happy day the whole time we were married.

I know it wasn’t money either; hell, she had her own money, way more than I did, and I made a fair salary as manager of the complex in Scottsdale.

I know for a fact it wasn’t sex either, the one thing in life that Jean absolutely loved was sex. If I never miss her and her whiny voice, I’ll miss her sexy ass,. The only time she wasn’t whining was when she was sitting astride my belly with my dick in her. If only we could have spent more time like that.

Nah, hell, she would have found something to whine about sooner or later, she always did.

If I tried to get on top of her, she whined that I was too heavy. It was either that or I was too deep that way.

Come on, Ethan. Get her off your mind. Fuck, man, she left your ass, now get to work on this new job and lose yourself in it. You deserve better than a whiny ass piece of pussy anyway, even if she did have a hot body and loved sex.

When I returned to the motel, I changed into my jogging shoes and pulled some shorts on. I pulled an old t-shirt on and drove back over to the next block from the apartment complex.

When I parked at the front entrance of the city park, I looked across the corner and saw one of the other complexes I had just interviewed for.

For ninety thousand, I’ll drive around to the other complexes.

Akin Properties Inc. LLC, the sign read.

I loved to run; it took my mind off the everyday things like Jean and her whining. It even took my mind off her when she stripped and asked me to fuck her.

That girl could really fuck; she had some good pussy too. Not that I was an expert, but I’d had more than a fair share over the years. I knew when a woman liked sex, when she used sex to get what she wanted, or when she just flat out loved to fuck.

Jean just flat out loved to fuck, just about any way but the traditional way. I wonder now if I hadn’t wanted to fuck her that way just because I knew she liked it least.

Hell, Ethan. Get over it, man! You’re letting the memory of this whiny ass bitch eat at you like acid.

I walked around the park the first trip, then when I was satisfied there weren’t any potholes or tree roots to break a leg on, I started a slow run. I quickly fell in love with this park. It was next to the river and there seemed to be a cool breeze rippling the leaves nearly all the way around the path. I’m guessing it’s close to a quarter of a mile round trip, maybe just a little over.

This would be great for a morning person like me. I love running in the mornings, it gives me energy for the rest of the day. The younger women run early too, before school, work, or before the kids have to go to daycare and while their husbands are still home.

I see right now that I’m going to need a hobby. This running is great, but I need something to keep my mind occupied. I knew Cedar Bluffs was going to be a great place to start over at thirty eight.

I was back at the apartment complex at 8:30 on Monday. Vera was there, Carl wasn’t.

“Good morning, Ethan. You’re early, but then I’m glad. We checked you out, and as you said, you are clean to the point of being boring. Don’t be offended, I call Carl boring all the time, and he does the same to me.

“Here’s the keys to your apartment, it’s right across the lobby to your left. The very first one, as you come in. There’s also an outside entrance too, if you ever need to be discrete,” she smiled when she said that.

“I have my things in my pickup, I’ll bring them in. Is there anything I need to tend to right away?”

“No, but I would like to go over the monitoring system with you, in case you ever have cause to ask a person to leave the premises.”

“Do you have many that want to loiter?”

“We have a few. The previous manager was a complete asshole to everyone, everyone except the females, that is. He ‘really’ made a complete ass of himself if there was a woman close by.”

“Do you have an alarm sensor that lets you know if there’s movement in the lobby and corridors?”

“Yes, I’m sure you’re familiar with those. We have ours set to come on at odd times. We have notices posted in all the entrances, elevators, on the stairs, and in the corridors, that the premises are under video surveillance.”

“They’re a pain, but necessary for security.”

“Go get your things, Ethan. I hope you don’t mind me calling you by your first name. I love that name, by the way.”

“No, I’ve been called that all my life, I’m used to it,” I said, and smiled as she got up. We walked out of the office together, she went to unlock my apartment and I went to my truck.

When I came back in, she was sitting at the desk, looking at the surveillance monitors above the desk. She was switching from one to the other and stopped when I entered the room. I stood behind her, looking down at the deep-tanned valley of her breasts. Either she’s been rebuilt, or God loved this woman and blessed her in abundance.

“When we get you settled, I’ll take you on a tour of the other two complexes. You’ll have an assistant manager at each of those units, who will report to you weekly. The surveillance for both of those complexes will come here. Carl and the former manager did that. I’ll tell you more about all of that as you get acquainted with your new duties.”

“Thanks.”

“I saw you running earlier when I drove over here. Do you always run in the mornings?”

“Yes, I love getting up early and running, makes my day go better.”

“Would you feel put upon if I asked to run with you? Carl doesn’t run anymore, and I miss that.”

“No, not at all. I knew when I saw you, that you were fit and worked to stay that way. I think I’d enjoy the company.”

“Good, I’ll come to the office early this week, so we can go over all the names on the annual lease agreements. Some are coming near to anniversary and we like to keep them current.”

“What time is good for you?”

“7:00, is that too early for you?”

“No, like I said, I love my mornings.”

“Good, I’ll see you tomorrow then. I’m running late for my gym appointment now, and my trainer will be on my ass if I’m late. Just look the place over and make note of anything that seems amiss.”

“I will. Enjoy your workout.”

“Thank you, Ethan. I’ll do that.”

She was gone with a quick smile over her shoulder.

I bet she was a dream in her early years. I’d bet she’s a terror in bed, even today.

The monitor panel began beeping and as I scanned the screens, I saw a naked teenage girl come from room 316-W, walking toward the camera, then stop across the hall at another room and knock. I watched as the door opened and another naked young girl opened the door to apartment 315-W across the hall.

The second girl stepped out of the door naked, both of them looking up and down the hallway, as they laughed. I could tell this was a game of dare they were playing, to see who was the bravest.

I made a mental note of the two rooms and decided to have some fun when I got settled in my room. I figured the two girls lived with either working moms or dads, and had the day to themselves during the summer. I knew they’d be at the pool soon. I could see some tan lines and they sure wore some daring swimsuits.

I looked for the monitor in the pool area and turned it on.

There was an older man sitting at a table with one of those huge umbrellas opened above it. He was reading from a thick paperback book. There were two youngsters playing in the wading pool, and I knew he was sitting them.

I was just about to turn away from the bank of monitors, when I saw a younger woman walking to the pool. She appeared to be naked at first, and I really looked closer then, hitting the monitor’s zoom button.

She laid her huge towel and her pool bag next to a lounge chair and bent forward, causing her very tanned butt to tighten and her legs to stretch as she bent from the waist to fumble through her bag, before standing.

I knew I’d have to check the pool rules and regulations; I’d never worked where thongs were acceptable. Damned if she wasn’t wearing the smallest swimsuit bra I’d ever seen too. From what I saw when she bent forward, she was tanned all over. She must lay on her balcony nude. I need her apartment number too.

This was already promising to be a better position than I had over at Scottsdale. Hell, ninety nine percent of the residents there were retired or close to retiring.

Before she stood, she hooked a finger in her thong, deep between her buttocks and ran it all the way up to the top of her butt crack, letting it snap back in place as she stood up and looked around to the camera and smiled. She took one finger and pulled her crotch over, exposing her pussy, then with a forefinger on her other hand, she slowly scratched her pussy as if she was fingering herself.

She had a small triangle of light brown hair above her pussy, but none on her lips, which would surely show if she wasn’t shaved on the sides.

I figured her to be a newlywed, or maybe on vacation this week, with no money to leave town. I put my money on the newlywed. Some lucky stiff has about as much as he can handle. I hope he’s got what it takes to keep her happy, or someone will slip her a big cock and she’ll discover lots of fun ways to be happy while hubby’s at work.

My cock was yawning and stretching as she lazily scratched her pussy, then let the crotch of her swimsuit snap back to cover half her pussy.

She lay with her feet toward the camera, her legs spread and one pussy lip exposed to the bright morning sun.

She’s done this before; this is nothing but blatant exhibitionism. She has to know where the camera is. She sure likes to be on camera too.

I pressed zoom then waited until the picture focused. Damn! They have some great cameras here; I can now see her key tag, room 121-E.

She lives directly across the main lobby from me.

I’ll make it a point to meet my neighbor. Maybe I’ll get lucky and see her when she leaves the pool, as I’ll just happen to be walking to the office.

I was hungry, not having eaten this morning, so I went to the vending area and got a pack of peanut butter on cheese crackers and a packet of generic Oreos. I bought a cup of coffee and went back to see what else I could find out about my apartment and my new job.

When I got back to my apartment, I started looking in the closets for a place to put my few clothes on hangers. I need to buy some more clothes. I packed only what clothes I mostly wear, and left the rest at Goodwill.

I hung my clothes in the bedroom closet, then put my personal toilet articles in the bathroom. I came out of the bathroom and tried to open another door, to what I thought was another, smaller closet. The door was locked and I wondered what could be in there. Maybe someone just locked it unintentionally and pulled it closed.

I went to the office and dug around in the desk, until I found a key ring that had a metal disc on it. The disc had ‘Henry’ engraved on it.

I remember seeing a nameplate in the trash can and looked to see it if it was still in there.

Henry Horner, Manager.

I took the metal disc off and put it in my pocket, then reached down to get the nameplate and carry both back to my room with me. I felt like Henry may have been a voyeur. Maybe even made money at it and also paid money for it. Just a hunch, but I wanted to check some more to be sure.

I put the nameplate and the disc in the bottom drawer of the desk where the surveillance monitors were, then picked up the keys.

I looked at the lock, then flipped around the circle of keys until I came to one I knew must be it. I have a familiarity with locks and keys, having picked enough locks and even made keys myself at my former job. I need to ask Vera about buying a key machine; we’ll make money off them, charging for lost key replacement.

This was it; I opened the door to complete darkness.

I flipped the light switch to see three banks of monitors mounted on the wall, one bank atop of the other on either side of the narrow room, and four rows high at the very end of it.

I did some quick math, there’s eighty monitors here. I instantly knew I was right about Henry, he had each of the apartments bugged with video cameras.

Out of curiosity, I clicked on 311-W. Yep, there it is on the indicator. The TV is on and muted, the stereo is on and it’s loud as hell. I twisted a knob one click and there was a bathroom. I knew the next one had to be one of the bedrooms.

The two girls were in bed, still naked, and they now have a younger boy in the room with them. I’d bet he’s the brother of the girl in 311-W since I didn’t see him in the hallway, or maybe he was already here when I noticed them before. I turned the volume up, I’d know soon enough.

“Come on, Joey. Show us your dick, you promised us that if we got naked and let you see our titties and pussies, you’d show us your dick,” the taller of the two girls said as they both lay on the bed looking at the boy. He was standing in the middle of the room with just his tight briefs on.

“Yeah, Joey. You told me in the bathroom last night that you’d let Collie and me see your dick. I already told her you would; now we’re both naked and we want to see you naked. Come on, please? We’ve never seen a real dick before and we want to know what they look like,” the other girl begged.

I think this one is his sister, the other one, Collie, is her best friend.

I can see his briefs pushed way out and even both his hands can’t cover this kid’s bulge. Either he has a big dick or he’s got a big cucumber in there.

“Beth, you promised me that I could touch both your titties and your pussies too. You’ve done chickened now, and just want to see me,” he countered.

“No we haven’t, Joey, we’ll even let you put your finger in our pussies, if you’ll let us get a really good look at your dick and maybe even get a good feel of it,” Beth told him, still pleading.

“I’ll even let you touch my titties and suck my nipples if you’ll let us feel your dick, so we’ll know all about them, Joey,” Collie said, smiling at Beth, as she did.

“Yeah, Joey. Collie will even suck your dick too, if you’ll let us touch your dick. Won’t you, Collie?”

“Beth, I only said I’d offer to do that if he told us no. Stop offering me to suck your brother’s dick. I mean, well, I would, if he sucked my titties and then kissed my pussy, like we all saw on that porn video of Jack’s.”

“I’ll do that,” Joey said, as the two girls argued.

“You will? You’ll kiss our pussies and suck our titties too if she sucks your dick?” Beth jumped and looked at her brother.

“Yeah, but you better not laugh at my dick. All the boys at school laugh at me cause mine looks funny to them.”

“We won’t laugh, Joey. Will we, Collie? Why do they tell you it looks funny anyway?”

“They say it looks like it’s been stretched.”

“Stretched? You mean it’s long, or is it stretched like a balloon with air in it?” Collie asked, as she sat on the side of the bed.

I hit ‘zoom’ and brought the picture in so I could see her pussy. I knew she couldn’t be over sixteen, her breasts were filling out nicely and her pussy was just getting hair all over it.

“Both,” Joey was trying to tell them he had a big dick, I just knew he was.

Beth swung her feet off the bed and sat beside Collie as they both opened their legs wide so Joey could see. Collie’s pussy had more hair, but it looked to be trimmed short. Her breasts were larger and both girls’ nipples were almost nonexistent.

“Come on, Joey, sit here and let us pull your shorts off. We’ll both kiss and suck your dick. Would you suck our titties and kiss our pussies then, like the men did to the girls in that porn movie?”

“You promise not to laugh and to show me exactly how to kiss a pussy?”

“We do, we promise. Are you going to let us?”

“Yeah, I reckon. I really do want to, but my dick looks different than the man’s in that movie we watched.”

“We won’t laugh, will we, Collie? No matter what it looks like, we just want to see yours.”

“Yeah, Joey, if we like your dick, Beth said she’d let you fuck her with it,” Collie grinned, as she looked at Beth.

“Collie, I told you I’d only do that if he made me get a cum like the girls did in that movie. Did you make a copy of that DVD and put Jack’s back where you found it?”

“I sure did, and I found another DVD on the bottom of the stack too. This one has pictures of dirty cartoons like ‘Family Guy’, ‘Simpsons’, ‘Tarzan’, and ‘Disney’ characters.”

“No shit? We need to watch that one too. Did you leave it in there?”

“I sure did. If Joey would suck our titties and kiss our pussies, we’d both let him fuck us with his dick while we watched the dirty cartoons, wouldn’t we, Beth?”

“I sure would. Joey, wouldn’t you like to see Bart Simpson fucking?”

“Yeah, that’d be really neat; are you sure it shows that?”

“Well, it shows it on the cover.”

“Here goes then, and you better not laugh at my dick like all the boys do,” Joey said, as he pulled his shorts down in front of the girls, who still sat wide-legged on the bed.

Damn, just wait until this kid gets a few years older. Hell, just wait until his sister and her friend Collie tell all their friends. He’ll even be getting pussy from the women in the complex as soon as it gets out he’s got a big dick. I bet that kid’s dick is as big around as mine and I’d be lucky to have an inch on him. I know mine’s eight inches long. Jean measured it every time she thought I was getting too big for her pussy.

“Collie, I’ll suck his dick first, and you can fuck him first,” Beth said, as they both leaned down to get a good look.

“You don’t think it looks funny?” Joey asked, grinning.

“I think it looks WAY bigger than that man in the movie that fucked them two girls, and yours is here with us live too. I really like it, Joey,” Collie said as she rubbed it up and down.

“I love your dick, Joey. Collie, since I’m his sister, I think I should really be his first fuck. I bet it feels so good to have a dick like Joey’s stuck up in your pussy.”

“Well, if I get to suck it, then he sucks my pussy while he fucks your pussy, I’ll let you go first.”

“I’ll do it just like the man and two girls did in that video we watched. When I fuck both of you, I want to be watching that cartoon about Bart Simpson getting some pussy too.”

“Let’s get on the bed; I need to try to get this in my mouth. Joey, your dick is WAYYY bigger than Darrell’s.

“I saw him one night when he and mom thought I was asleep. They had fucked on the couch and he went to the bathroom naked.

“He’s got a little bitty dick. Wouldn’t it be something if mom saw yours and wanted to try to fuck it too?”

“If he fucks your mom, I want him to fuck my mom too. I know Jack’s got a little dick. I saw him one day when he opened the shower door, while I was in there. He said he didn’t hear the water running. I laughed at his little dick and he got mad. Shit, his is about the size of Miss Barker’s little baby boy that I babysit,” Collie laughed.

“I want to get sucked and fucked now, then we can talk about me fucking our mom and Collie’s mom. I really would like to fuck some grown women.”

“Suck his dick, Collie. Then I’m going to sit on it like that girl did in the movie. I could feel my pussy jumping up and down when it showed that man’s dick going all the way inside her pussy. We may need to shave our pussies too, Collie. I kinda liked the way theirs looked with no hair.”

“Yeah, that way none of us would get any hair in our mouth if we shaved, even Joey.”

“I don’t have much hair, but if it means I get my dick sucked and fucked without all this talking, I’ll go shave it now.”

Collie gulped half his young dick in her mouth, and she took it so fast that I thought she was going to swallow it. I wonder what she’s been practicing on. She sure acts like she knows what she’s doing. I’m sure they’ve seen others sucking dicks, watching porn videos like they said.

She’s already taking more and more of his.

Shit, he’s got her by her long red hair, fucking her mouth.

‘Damn, Joey, go get you some, Boy, show them not to fuck around with you.’

I’ve already made up my mind; I’m going to be friends with this young man. He’s going to be swarmed in pussy. I’d love to have a steady supply of young pussy myself. That way, I wouldn’t have to listen to a steady girlfriend or wife whine all the time about shit that doesn’t matter a damn anyway.

Damn, I bet he’s cumming in her throat the way he’s locked his ass muscles up and shoved his dick all the way to his balls in her mouth. Shit, when we first got married, Jean always got mad when I’d grab her hair and fuck her mouth like that, then she just stopped giving me head for some reason.

I saw Beth slide to the floor and get behind her friend, Collie. Damn, those two have messed around before. As soon as Beth patted her butt, Collie spread her knees and Beth dove between them, on her back with her face up, sucking Collie’s young pussy like hell as they both humped and fucked while Joey shot his load in Collie’s mouth.

“FUCK, BETH, I think I got a come when you kissed my pussy. That was the best ever; we need to show Joey how to suck pussy like that. We can all three have a great summer if we learn how to fuck and suck like the actors do,” Collie said, as she whirled and kissed Beth. Both girls then kissed Joey on his mouth and he humped them like a rabbit the whole time. Damn, that kid’s dick is still hard.

“Get on the bed, Joey. I want to fuck you.”

“I want to kiss your pussy before we fuck, Sis.”

“I’ll get on you like that youngest girl did with the man in the video; you can suck my pussy while Collie sucks you. We need to learn all about this shit, like Collie said. I’d love to see you catch mom about half asleep, after she has a beer, and fuck her.”

“Shit, Beth. If we learn how to fuck good, when my cousin comes home for Thanksgiving in six months, you and I would know how to fuck him by then. He’s got a big dick like Joey. I saw him jacking it up and down twice. The last time I saw him, I walked in on him in the bathroom. He even let me jack on it some. I felt like I was about to get a cum myself, it was so fucking awesome to jack my cousin’s dick.”

“Wow, you never told me that. We’re not supposed to have secrets, Collie, you know we swore to that.”

“I know, Beth. I told you and Joey just now, but Jeff made me swear not to tell or he’d never let me see his dick again, never. He told me you and I both could jack his dick some more, and that he’d even fuck us when he comes home this next time. He said he liked your butt.”

“He likes my butt? Joey, do you like my butt?”

“I love your butt, Sis. Now get up here and sit on my dick so I can learn how to fuck a pussy. Collie, I want you to sit on my face, then I want all your pussy too, just like that skinny man that put his entire dick up in that girl’s pussy we saw on that nasty video.”

“You just wait, Joey. Beth and I want to be the best girls at fucking in our class when school starts in two months. You better be ready, cause we’re gonna fuck you every day.”

“Collie, will you really let me fuck your mom when we learn all about fucking?”

“Hell yes, I will. She drinks three beers on Saturday night and passes out on the couch. I’ll make sure she’s wearing one of her long sleep shirts and no panties. Beth and I will help you fuck her too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.