The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Mom – Bobby Joe, look who’s here, we’ve been waiting for you, and I was showing Mr. Muller all of the photographs we have made.”

“Not all of them, Kori, I hope,” Margaret laughed as she hugged the older man and said her hello’s.

“Hi, Mr. Muller good to see you again,” Bobby Joe said as he shook his hand.

“Yes, Momma, I showed him your pictures too. Mr. Muller likes your fat pussy lips.”

“Kori, you shouldn’t do that I am embarrassed now.”

“Very nice Ms. Margaret very nice indeed.”

“Well thank you, Mr. Muller.”

“Bobby Joe come back here and let me show you the other prints I have developed and Momma can show the rest of these to Mr. Muller.”

“My goodness, Mr. Muller the next one up is one of me and my fat backside I am so embarrassed,” Margaret felt strange as she looked at the picture of her buttocks showing her fat pussy lips.

“You are a very pretty woman, Ms. Margaret and I am very happy just to sit here and see your naked photographs.”

“Thank you, Mr. Muller I do feel good when I let Bobby Joe take pictures of me naked and I get a thrill when I see you look at the pictures then at my body.”

“Ja, I would like to see you for real too.”

“Well now, Mr. Muller I feel so giddy with you. I will show you my hot pussy and my titties if you like.”

“Ja, I like.”

“Do you like fat pussy lips, Mr. Muller?”

“Ja, fat puss-puss lips I like.”

“Touch my puss-puss lips then, Mr. Muller touch them with your long fingers.”

“Ja feels good. Gets goot and wet.”

“Yes, I get really wet when a man touches my clit turn your chair around, Mr. Muller and touch my pussy and my breasts as well.”

“I like big tits, Ms. Margaret and fat puss-puss lips like yours I like some more.”

“I like the way you touch me, Mr. Muller may I touch your cock Oh I see you have a monster.”

“Ja it is big and fat and long too.”

“Oooohhh yes it is big and fat and really long. I like it. Can I take it out and look at it, while you play with my titties, and my puss-puss.

“Ja take it out and look good. Lick and suck me too, Ms. Margaret.”

“Mr. Muller, that is one hell of a cock you are larger than Bobby Joe and he has a monster cock.”

“His will grow big like this soon. The camera starts it then his body will grow and all the women will want to sit on his long fat cock to see if they can take him deep.”

“Then my son will have a long fat cock like yours?”

“He will have one much bigger than mine when he is grown he will get lots of puss-puss on his young cock.”

“I like to see him fuck a girl and I love to have him fuck my fat pussy too from behind.”

“Ja I like from behind too I get deep with my long fat cock and make the women scream for some.”

“I think I want to sit on your cock, Mr. Muller.”

“Ja sit on my cock, Ms. Margaret and I will go deep in your puss-puss. I want to get behind you and put my long fat cock in your fat puss-puss lips from back there.”

“Hold it up for me. I am nervous about you going deep inside me.”

“It will go you will like me in you.”

“Ohhhh damn I do love your long cock in me you have a huge cockhead and it is making me feel so good.”

“Ja big knob and it makes me feel goot too, in tight puss-puss like, Ms. Margaret.”

“I’m going to sit down all the way on your long cock are you going to shoot your seed in me?”

“Ja I will from behind.”

“Okay let me get all of you in me firs then I want to fuck you hard before you fuck me from behind, and shoot me in my womb you are so deep!”

“Ja take me deep, Ms. Margaret and make the juice come out of your fat puss-puss.”

“Oh God I am cumming now, Mr. Muller.”

“Stand up and let it shoot out behind and I will fuck you from behind with your juice shooting out.”

“Oh Fuck Yes.”

“Ms. Margaret I am fucking you now and you will get more juicy.”

“Oh Yes fuck me deep.”

“You want all?”

“Yes, I want all you’ve got. Fuck me deep.”

“Ja, here comes the most I got,” Mr. Muller told her as he rammed deep inside her right into her womb the deepest any man had gone and he reached around to grab her huge mounds and pulled them back as he kept going deeper and deeper with each thrust.

“Oh, that is too much!”

“No there is more to come,” he said as he jammed his long fat cock deeper and she felt like it was coming out her mouth he was in her so deep.

“Your cock is swelling now, Mr. Muller are you about to shoot?”

“Ja, shoot now and all the way deep too.” He said as he pulled her titties back and fucked his long cock as deep as he could in her belly.

“Oh Yes fuck me deep. I love this. Will it be long before Bobby Joe gets a cock like yours?”

“No, I will be gone one day soon and he will have the cock like mine, that will last him all his days, and he will have many women and many babies.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.