The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Hurry, Beth,” Bobby Joe said, as he locked the door.

“Fuck me, Bobby Joe. I have wanted your fat cock all weekend,” Beth said as she pulled up her skirt and sat on the edge of the conference table with her bare pussy showing while she unbuttoned her white starched blouse to expose her firm high-riding breasts to her teenage lover’s eyes...

Bobby Joe stepped completely out of his pants and took his shirt off after laying his camera on the table near her sexy buttocks. He rolled a condom down onto his throbbing cock as she watched. Then he placed the large cockhead to her swollen pussy lips.

“Hurry, Bobby Joe we have only a few minutes and I want a good cum with your big cock in my pussy,” Beth said as she watched the fat knob of his cock slip inside her seething pussy.

Bobby Joe cupped her beautiful breasts in his hands and shoved his cock home as she hooked her heels together behind his hips. He leaned close to kiss her hot lips and she sucked his tongue into her mouth and moaned as they rocked their bodies together and fucked each other hard.

Bobby Joe grabbed her around her ribs just under her arms leaned her back to get a better angle then fucked her deep and fast as he locked his lips on her small but erect nipples until they both reached the explosive orgasm they had come to love when they fucked.

“I want some more of that fat cock when we go over to Junction City today, Bobby Joe.”

“I was planning on getting a good fucking from you, Beth. I love your hot pussy stretched down over my cock. I’m only sorry that I can’t fuck a baby into your pretty pussy!””


“Yes Sir, Mr. Capelton your sign man worked on it here in our shop all day yesterday. The lettering will be dry and we’ll have it parked as near to the front entrance as we can get it before school’s out today.” The salesman at Rockwood Chrysler, Plymouth, Jeep said before hanging up. He looked at the handwritten gift certificate in his hand, and smiled. His new wife, and his son and daughter, by his first wife, were going to love it that he would even think of having a family photo portrait shoot at the new studio downtown.


“Yes Mrs. Mason I mean Capelton ... we have the lettering done at the car dealership and we have most of the lettering on the studio windows as well. We’ll hang the big overhead sign before noon.”

“Thank you so much for getting this done for us, Mr. Buckner my husband and I truly appreciate your efforts. We will give you a gift certificate for a free portrait photo shoot. Just be sure to make an appointment.”

“We sure will, Mrs. Capelton. My wife is sitting here, smiling as we speak.”


“Package for you, Ms. Mason ... UH OH, I see you’ve changed your name,” The UPS delivery man said, as he looked down at the beautiful woman sitting at her desk. He’d always had daydreams about fucking this tall dark sexy woman.

“Yes Lawrence I married Mr. Capelton yesterday and we are so happy. I just love his two daughters like my own.”

“He sure is a lucky man. Congratulations Mrs. Capelton,” Lawrence said as he looked longingly down at the expanse of cleavage exposed as she leaned over to sign his electronic package register.

“Thank you, Lawrence. I will tell him. And thank you for the compliment,” Margaret said, as she looked up at him, then reached to pull her suit jacket closed, but not before letting him see both her fully erect nipples.

“Thank you again, Ma’am,” he said and walked out of the bank with a hard-on.

Margaret opened the brown box and took out the shipping papers. This was exactly what she had ordered by overnight delivery. She put the papers back inside the box and smiled to herself.

She saw a memo on her desk to call Mr. Muller at the pawn shop ... They talked for at least thirty minutes and by the time they ended the call she had him laughing and asking questions about Bobby Joe and Korian. There was something mysterious and almost ... excitingly magical about the way she felt when she talked with him this way.

She asked why he needed Korian’s and Bobby Joe’s, social security numbers. He explained to her that he needed to make a record of where the camera went since it was listed in his inventory.


“Good morning, Mr. Muller.” Clarence Ferguson, greeted Mr. Muller, as he walked into the pawn shop.

“Goot day, to you, Sir. I am very much appreciative that you come to see me. I cannot walk the distance to your office and I cannot see well enough to drive so well for five years,” Mr. Muller greeted the attorney who had been taking care of his personal and business ventures, since he came to Rockwood.

“No problem, Mr. Muller. I spoke with Mr. Harrelson and he will be here shortly. I would like to have you read this document, to be sure it is as you explained it to me. Do you have a large magnifying glass?”

“Yah,” Mr. Muller said, as he reached under the tall counter and took out a magnifying glass as large as a sheet of paper.

His attorney laid the long legal document on the counter and held it open as his client mumbled the words he was reading.

He had just completed the entire document and signed his name when Mr. Harrelson walked into the shop.

“Good morning Jason I need you as a witness to Mr. Muller’s signature if you please.”

“Sure Clarence...

Good morning, Mr. Muller,” he said as he signed on the line.

“Goot morning, Sir and tank you for coming to my shop for my legal papers to be proper in the law.”

“No problem, Mr. Muller glad to be of service.” Jason Harrelson said, as he looked at the stooped, and graying man, who had come to him years ago to handle his books, make his investments, prepare his taxes, for all these years.

“Mr. Muller, here is your copy of the document. Mr. Harrelson and I have gone over all of your notes with both our secretaries to be sure all you asked for is just as you wanted. I will Register for Probate these Documents at the courthouse as soon as I leave here.” Mr. Ferguson said as he laid the package of papers on the counter tied in hard legal binding.

“Mr. Muller, here is the list of all your holdings including your business accounts, savings accounts. Stock investments, Money Market accounts, and IRA’s.” Jason Harrelson placed his package on top of the legal documents with Harrelson, CPA printed on the cover.

“I vant to tank you boat, for helping me with these, I wish to give to you each a gift of my appreciations, please,” Mr. Muller said, as he reached under the tall counter and brought out two large envelopes handing one to each man.

“Mr. Muller, we have billed you for many years, for our services; this is not necessary,” Clarence Ferguson said.

“Let me do this for each of you. You both have watched over my interests, so I would be legal, in this country. I vant you to have this.”

“Yes Sir,” Jason Harrelson said, as he folded the thick envelope and stuffed it in his coat pocket. He shook the old man’s hand and they smiled at each other.

“Thank you, Mr. Muller if we can ever be of assistance in the future just give us a call,” Clarence Ferguson said and shook his hand.


“What time are we supposed to be in Junction City, Beth?” Bobby Joe asked as he slid over and unbuttoned her blouse to let her big titties escape their confinement.

“We are about forty five minutes early but I planned it that way. I bet you want some pussy ... don’t you?” She asked as she glanced over at him.

“You know I love your body, Beth and you love my cock in your pussy.”

“I sure do and I want to sit on you naked as we fuck on the front seat. I know a side street up here that was the local hideout during the day ... we never had a lover’s lane when I was growing up here.”

“Then let’s go get some fucking done, Beth.”

“Get a rubber on that fat cock, Bobby Joe. We’ll be there in five minutes,” Beth told Bobby Joe and watched him slide his Dockers Cargo pants off and onto the floor then roll the rubber down over his huge cock.

Beth was trembling with excitement by the time she turned down the narrow alley and drove past the long line of buildings to come out on a short dead-end drive with a pole barn at the very back. She pulled under the pole barn and parked.

“Oh God, Bobby Joe. I can hardly wait to get that monster cock in my pussy again. We can fuck now without worrying about getting caught in school.” Beth was naked as she finished. She slid out from under the steering wheel and crawled over to Bobby Joe’s side of the car.

“Hold your cock up for me, Bobby while I take you in my hot pussy,” Beth said, in a loud whisper, as she lowered herself onto his waiting cock. She was impaled on her lover’s shaft facing him and as she felt the huge knob part her tender pussy lips. Beth dropped her lower body down and hunched herself against his groin with a flurry of moves that drove him deep inside her.

“I love the way you fuck, Beth. I want to come over to your apartment and fuck you all night.”

“Yes Bobby yes! I want that too. Oh fuck me, Bobby Joe Mason I am cumming already.”

“Kiss me, Bobby Joe. I feel another orgasm slamming through my belly now,” Beth yelled and locked her lips to his as they both fucked their young bodies into each other wildly.


“Hello, I’m Beth Cobb, from Rockwood High and this is my assistant Bobby Joe Mason. We’re here to meet with someone in the library to measure and take pictures of your library so we can pattern our library after yours.” Beth told the young woman at the desk just inside the office entrance.

“Yes, Ms. Cobb. Please follow me and I’ll take you to the library.” The young woman said as she smiled at Bobby Joe.

“She’s got a nice ass, Bobby Joe. I’d bet you a dollar you could get in that pussy ... if you wanted it.” Beth whispered, as they followed her down the hall to the library.

“Looks good, doesn’t it? I wonder if she’ll let me take her picture,” Bobby Joe whispered back, as they came to the library door.

“Her name was on the desk, ‘L. Carson’. Ask her ... I want to see you fuck that sexy ass ... hell, I want to help you fuck her,” Beth whispered, as they caught up with the young woman.

“Here we are Ms. Cobb. I’ll get Mrs. Drew, the librarian. Please wait here,” Ms. Carson said and went into a small office with a window overlooking the study tables where they stood.

Beth and Bobby Joe looked for another person but there was no one at the desk. A door opened and another young woman walked out of what must have a restroom. She was wiping her hands on paper towels as she sat down at the desk.

They could see them talking and Ms. Carson pointing out the window to where they stood.

Bobby Joe took his camera out of his case and checked it to make sure he had the right lens on it as he looked at the two young women in the small office. He raised his camera to focus the lens and they both smiled into his lens, as he snapped the picture through the window.

The young woman at the desk motioned for them to come into the office and Ms. Carson moved back to let them come in.

“Ms. Cobb – Mr. Mason ... this is our librarian, Ms. Rebecca West.”

“I am so pleased to meet you, Ms. West,” Beth said as she stepped forward to shake her hand.

“Please call me, Becky and I’m pleased to meet you too. I see you’ve met my assistant, Lynn,” Becky West couldn’t help but watch the large breasts of Ms. Cobb, as they shook, and wobbled, inside her shiny white blouse. She felt self-conscious, as she glanced down at her pert, but small breasts, which barely made her bulky sweater stand out from her chest.

“I want you both to meet the absolutely best young photographer in the world ... Bobby Joe Mason,” Beth said as she stepped aside to let Bobby Joe step between Ms. Carson and Ms. West.

“I’m afraid Ms. Cobb is a little too free with her introduction of me but I must say that I am very pleased to meet you both,” Bobby Joe took Becky West’s hand first and shook it as he looked directly into her eyes smiling. He turned to Ms. Carson and shook her hand, as he smiled at her blushing face, as he looked directly into her eyes, as if looking through his camera lens...

“Please allow me take a picture of you both and then one with you leaning against the desk together. Don’t look directly at the lens ... look at my shoulder,” Bobby Joe didn’t even give them time to object, he began posing them the way he wanted.

“That was a great shot. Now, ladies stand in front of the desk and lean your backsides on the edge of the desk, to half sit on the desk and look directly at my lens this time ... let my lens see who you are, and exactly how you feel at this very moment,” Bobby Joe said as he focused on their faces.

“That was a very, very, beautiful shot of you both. I’ll have my sister send you both a copy. Now, I want you to move over just a bit and let Ms. Cobb lean back against the desk between you. No-no, don’t move too far. I want your backsides touching as you sit close and look at my lens for this extreme closeup.”

Bobby Joe could see them relax, and really begin to get the feel for his poses as Beth moving in between them seemed to heat up the room. He saw both Becky West and Lynn Carson snuggle their butts tighter against Beth’s.

“Now that was a really good shot of three very pretty young models. I would love to take more of you if you’ll allow me, Becky. You and Lynn are so slender and you both have the same sexy smiles that Beth has. Do you ever have a free period ... or maybe a lunch hour so we could go somewhere, and take more pictures without being disturbed? You make such fantastic models, and my camera just loves you.”

“We usually go to the cafeteria for lunch, get a salad and eat it in the teachers lounge together. there’s never anyone in there,” Becky West, volunteered with a smile.

“I was thinking ... maybe ... we could go somewhere more private and that both of you would at least open the top buttons on your blouses in order for my camera to at least see those necklaces, you are wearing.”

“We could do that in the lounge. No one ever comes in there ... I’ll even open my blouse one button now, I really do like my necklace. I’m so happy you noticed it ... My Mom got it for me.” Becky said, as she reached up to unbutton the first two buttons and pull her lapels open.

Bobby stepped in front of her, reached out and opened another button, then pulled her lapels wider, exposing the tops of her white bra cups.

He then stepped in front of Lynn, and unbuttoned her blouse even deeper than Becky’s without even asking. He backed up to look at both young women, and smiled at Beth for approval.

“You too, Ms. Cobb,” he said smiling at all three as he lifted his camera. Beth unbuttoned her blouse to below her large breasts, and pulled it open to show a wide expanse of her smooth creamy cleavage unencumbered by a bra.

Bobby Joe took three pictures then Becky and Lynn looked over at Beth standing between them.

“I wish I had enough to show off, Beth I would open mine all the way ... and dance on my desk,” Becky said, naughtily.

“If I had what Beth has, I wouldn’t wear a bra either. Beth, those are awesome breasts you have,” Lynn said, as she looked enviously into the deep valley of Beth’s wonderful cleavage.

“I’m sure you both have a lot more than you let show. I would love to take a picture of you three with your blouses pulled open, like Beth’s is now.” Bobby Joe said, as he walked over to look down into the two young womens blouses.

Becky pulled her blouse open, and let him look deeper.

“Very nice, Becky, my camera would love that shot. Maybe love it more without the bra. You need to take it off,” he said, and walked over to Lynn, to look down her open blouse.

“You too, Lynn, you are hiding what you have show it to my camera. Lose the bra! My camera loved beautiful, daring your women. It is at its best when we have such wonderful models to pose for us.” He told her and stepped back.

Becky and Lynn went into the small restroom and came right back moments later. Beth held out her hand, and without a word they both dropped their small lacy bras into her hand.

“Now ladies back in front of the desk and I want my camera to see a glimpse of what it will see in the lounge at noon ... tease my camera ... all three of you. If you see someone looking this way through the window, I want you to smile at me, and shake your titties.”

Bobby Joe switched lenses, after taking three shots of the three, together; each had their breasts, and their now very perky nipples entirely exposed.

“Now, one at a time, make them nipples shine, and make my camera smile.” Bobby Joe said, as he walked down the line. He reached up to move Becky’s blouse just a bit, and cupped her breasts, as he took five shots. He moved to Lynn, and reached out to cup her tiny breasts, and took seven shots, as fast as he could snap the shutter.

“You’re going to feel some heat, and some itching, just turn away from the window, and look down at your beautiful new breasts, girls,” Beth told them, and smiled.

“OH MY GOD, I’ve got tits! Are they real? Can I touch them? Will they stay like this forever?” Becky was running her hands over her huge titties. She squeezed her pointy nipples, and felt her pussy flood her panties, as she shuddered with the force of a tremendous orgasm.

“Look at mine! I could cry ... I’m so happy ... I have breasts! For the first time in my life ... I HAVE BRESASTS ... I never thought I would have big titties like these,” Lynn said, as she flashed them at Bobby Joe and Beth. She pinched her nipples and squatted as her insides rolled and boiled and bubbled with a another tremendous orgasm so powerful she actually felt her pussy spurt cum out into the crotch of her panties.

“They are – real. – they are – yours. They are - Forever. I just hope this will convince each of you to let me take more pictures of you and your beautiful bodies at noon.”

“Take all the pictures you want ... you can suck them ... you can even fuck them, if you like,” Becky told him, as she looked down at the amazingly huge mounds of her breasts.

“You can take pictures of my breasts too, Bobby Joe. I’m so happy. I don’t know how this happened, but thank you for them. You can take pictures of me naked, if you like. Just look at my titties, I have fucking cleavage ... and I’ve NEVER had cleavage before in my life. My Momma and my Grand Momma, never had any cleavage and I just knew I was doomed to be flat-chested forever.” Lynn told him, Then added ... I just wish the rest of my body looked this good now...”

“I’ll remind you of that wish ... at noon. Maybe my three lovely models will all get naked with me ... if the lounge is as private, as you say.”


The rest of the morning was spent measuring and documenting the room size, the book shelf storage space and double book shelving, with back to back shelves ... all documented with Bobby’s photos. Beth, Lynn, and Becky had become very friendly and even playful, by the time they had all the facts, figures, and photos they needed.

Bobby Joe took six full rolls of film of the three women measuring, and pointing up at the height, and length of the shelves. They made sure that there was ample exposure of their voluptuous breasts visible at all times.

Back at Becky’s small office, they were met by Vivian Woodley, the Vice Principal of Junction City High School. She’s a tall, overweight, and out of shape, woman in her late thirties. She has a scowl on her face, and hardly warmed up to Bobby Joe, when he smiled at her, taking pictures of her constantly.

“Ms. Woodley we want to thank you for allowing us to come here and document your library in hopes we can in some way copy your outstanding design into our own library in Rockwood.” Beth Cobb tried to win her over with praise. It didn’t work!

“You are most welcome to take our plans and implement them in your renovation of your library. I told Mr. Bettleson, the Superintendent, of this and he was pleased that our library was gaining attention in the surrounding schools. Personally I find it a distraction and a disruption of our daily schedule.” She scoffed, and sat at Becky West’s desk to make a few notes.

Bobby Joe knew this was a now or never opportunity, to win her over with the antique Leica camera. He started taking pictures of her alone from all angles as she sat looking at her note pad.

Finally she looked up at him as he moved from side to side, knelt down, and stood over her, taking picture after picture.

She smiled, fluffed her wiry, stringy hair, smiled once more ... Then...

“Here, Bobby Joe, let me take a few shots of you standing next to Ms. Vivian ... then some of you, with her and her staff.” Beth winked at Bobby Joe. She knew Bobby Joe had her hooked, and it was just a matter of trying to get her to relax more. Beth quickly pulled him across the room to whisper...

“But, I’ve never taken on this kind of task before. I’m not sure we can change her to make her look like you, Lynn, and Becky,” Bobby Joe said, as he and Beth stood across the small room from the others.

“I have seen the changes you can accomplish, when you are in the pictures yourself. Go get her Bobby Joe, make her beautiful. She’ll fuck you, she will be happy the rest of her life, with the new changes.” Beth whispered, and touched his long cock, as she brushed by him.

“Becky, why don’t you and Lynn stand on either side of Ms. Woodley and me, while Beth takes a few shots to get us in focus,” Bobby Joe winked at her, and smiled.

Becky, and Lynn, were quick to open the top of their blouses, to expose more cleavage, as they squeezed in close to Bobby Joe, and Ms. Woodley.

Bobby Joe put his left arm around the big woman, placing his open palm on her left hip, just as Beth snapped the shot. He quickly removed his hand.

“Perhaps we can all stand facing the wall, and turn our faces to the camera, so Beth can get a nice profile shot,” Bobby suggested, as he placed his hands on both hips of Ms. Woodley, as he stood close behind her, turning her, to stand with her back to him. Beth was ready, and got terrific shots.

“Ms. Woodley, please excuse my hands, but I need to pose you just a little more to the front, and I need to pull your suit coat down, where it’s riding up.” Bobby Joe said, and placed his hands over her protruding round belly, and pulled her back toward him, as he snuggled his fat cock into the crease of her buttocks. Beth knew what he was doing, and snapped seven more shots.

“I’m feeling very warm with all these pictures being taken. I’m afraid I’m not accustomed to being photographed,” Ms. Woodley said, as she blushed at the strange feelings she was experiencing.

“Perhaps you should remove your jacket, Ms. Woodley ... I’d like Beth to get a few more shots of all of us standing here like this, if you would please indulge me, for a few more minutes as we wrap up this very important part of our mission here at your school.”

“Sure, Mr. Mason. I feel warm and tingly all over but I’m beginning to enjoy this,” she confessed, and blushed again, as the heat rose from her belly, up across her fat tittied, Then up hr neck to make her face flushed, yet soothingly relaxed. The feeling was incredible and she smiled as she pushed back against Bobby Joe’s touch.

“Here, let me straighten your blouse, please I hope you don’t mind that I touch your clothes ... after all I am a photographer ... and I see the need to make sure you’re posed for the best pictures my camera can take,” Bobby Joe reached around to pull her blouse tight over her sagging breasts, and cupped them just for an instant. He looked at Beth, and smiled as he reached up and cupped her now rounder, sexier breasts, to smooth the material once more. Beth took six quick shots, as fast as she could run the film advance.

“Please, I must step into the restroom. I’m feeling flushed and hot with all this going on. Excuse me please,” Ms. Woodley said as she stepped quickly inside the restroom.

“It’s the camera, isn’t it?” Becky West asked Bobby Joe.

“Well, that’s part of it,” he admitted.

“Hold my breasts, I want Beth to take two more.” Becky took his hands, and placed them on her already large cone shaped breasts, and smiled at the camera, as Beth snapped the shots.

“Damn, would you look at my fucking tits,” she whispered, and grinned.

“Now I see what you are trying to do with Ms. Woodley. Do you think there will be any changes in her?” Lynn whispered, to Bobby Joe.

“You can bet those big hooters on your chest, there will be changes,” Bobby Joe said ... This was the biggest challenge he’d had, until now, “we’ll just have to wait and see.” Beth whispered, just as they heard the door knob being turned.

“Ms. West, would you hand me my suit jacket, please, I seem to be having a wardrobe malfunction, here.” Ms. Woodley said, Then laughed aloud as she put her arm out to receive the coat.

“Here it is Ms. Woodley. Can I be of assistance in any way?” She asked, as she winked at Bobby Joe, and smiled.

“No, I just need to make myself presentable is all. I’ll be right out.”

Bobby Joe looked at the three younger women, and they smiled at her comments.

“Rebecca, perhaps you should come in here. I seem to be having a problem,” Ms. Woodley said, through the partially open door.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Becky said, as she slipped her sexy body through the door to help her supervisor.

“Rebecca, something has happened. My clothes do not fit me all of a sudden, and look at my, uh, my breasts, they are huge, and they aren’t flat and sagging any longer. I must admit that I love the way they feel ... but look at me. What’s happening? I can see that yours breasts have grown larger as well.”

“There’s nothing to worry about, Ms. Woodley. Here, let me help you I think you really need to remove your blouse completely. Now, your suit jacket will fit over your big titties perfectly. If you will allow me I have a skirt here that just came from the dry-cleaners. I think will fit you nicely. The skirt you are wearing will no longer fit your sexy body,” Becky said, as she pulled Ms. Woodley’s skirt off.

“Goodness, Rebecca, no wonder I felt so strange, my panties are falling down! What will I do now?” Ms. Woodley was in a quandary. She wanted to laugh. She wanted to cry. at the sudden wonderful changes to her body.

“Just drop the panties in the waste basket, along with your skirt. I will take them, and put them in a bag so the janitor won’t find them. Here, step into this skirt and let me pull it up for you.”

“Thank you, Rebecca, would you just look at my long hair? I have never seen my hair look this silky, and I love the way it lies on my shoulders.

“Rebecca, for the first time in my life, I actually feel sexy, and I don’t know how to act.”

“Don’t worry, Ms. Woodley, you really do look nice, and your body is very sexy indeed. Just look at your pointy nipples, they look just like mine ... and when I rub mine, I want to have something inside my pussy, don’t you? Are you a virgin?” Becky asked the ugly duckling, which just became beautiful swan. As Becky ran her hands over Ms. Woodley’s large erect breasts that no longer had even a sign of sag to them.

“Oh God, Rebecca, you’re making me all wet, uh ... down there. Please stop.” Ms. Woodley gasped.

“Ms. Woodley, we’re planning to have a salad in the teachers lounge at lunch, will you join us? Bobby Joe is going to take more pictures of Lynn and me, without our clothes on.”

“Rebecca, do you think that’s such a good idea, being nude in school, letting a young boy take your photographs?”

“Yes, I want to get naked and have my pictures taken. Wouldn’t you like to be naked in front of his camera, Ms. Woodley?”

“Yes, I really do want to be naked! I want to see you, and Lynn, naked. Do you think that young man, Bobby Mason would get naked with us?”

“I know he will and Beth Cobb told me ... get this ... he has a monster cock. I’d love to see you take his monster cock in your hot pussy, Ms. Woodley,” Becky told her, as she put her hand over the principal’s wet pussy and fingered her virgin clit.

“I think I may orgasm, Rebecca ... Oh God ... I am,” she hissed, as she shook, doubled over in pleasure.

“When you leave, take the small scissors from my desk drawer, and go to your private restroom, and get rid of this long shaggy bush. You need to start grooming your pussy neater now that you’re tall and sexy, and have this hot body.”

“I will, I have a razor in my desk that’s been here for over a year that I use to shave my mustsache when it looks so bad ... I love the way I look, just look at me in the mirror, Rebecca. I can hardly believe this is me I am looking at. Even in high school, I never looked like this. Do you think it will go away, and I’ll return to looking like I did? Would you look my face ... I have no facial hair!!!”

“Bobby Joe said it would always be this way! I think we all owe that young man our bodies, Ms. Woodley, don’t you?”

“Yes, I will think of something special for him.”

“I have already though of something I want to give him,” Becky said, and smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.