The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Bobby Joe swam slowly and lazily around the pool passing back by the girls with their legs still wide open, pussies exposed glistening with the juices and the afterglow of a fresh fucking.

“Bobby Joe, Kori’s here.” Dru said as she walked back from the security station near the pool.

“Great, you and Haley will like her friend, Brent.” Bobby Joe said as he looked up from where he was floating lazily in the pool.

“Hey Kori, come on in and let us get a good look at your beau.” Dru said as they came around the corner from the gate.

Korian wore a small terry cloth robe and Brent had on a pair of shorts and a pull-over shirt.

“Hey, Kori

Hey, Brent, good to see you.

“Get naked and get in the pool the sun is great and the water’s warm,” Bobby Joe greeted them.

“Hi, Bobby. I see you’re having fun with these two sexy cheerleaders, already,” Korian said, as she picked up his spent condoms, dropping them in the garbage.

“Hi, Dru ... Haley.

“God, you two look so dark.” Korian said, as they walked over to them.

“Brent, this is Dru Waters, and Haley Martin, senior cheerleaders and hot, horny, friends of mine. Girls, meet Brent Conner.” Kori introduced her friends to Brent, and saw them eyeing him up and down as they smiled.

“Hi Dru,

Hi, Haley, good to meet you both.

I can see Bobby Joe has been working his magic camera on you also. Kori filled me in on his new found powers.” Brent said.

“Yeah, he did all the seniors on the high school squad and now the four junior cheerleaders want equal time and are whining to Coach Jan.” Dru said.

“I bet they get it, too. All they have to do is ask Bobby Joe. He never turns down a piece of pussy.” Korian laughed.

“Hey, can I help it if I woke up with a fat cock and a love for puss, one morning. I’m a growing boy, and a horny one at that.” Bobby Joe said.

“Brent, lets get naked.

“Here’s the bag with our lotion and condoms ... If you fuck Dru or Haley just be sure to use a condom. We don’t want any little ones.” Korian said, as they laid their stuff out on the concrete, and took their clothes off.

For Korian, it was only a matter of untying her robe ... she was naked underneath.

“Kori did we hear you right? Brent can fuck us?” Haley asked.

“Sure. He is like my brother. Constantly hard and horny, besides I’ve already told him that I love my brother’s cock and we agreed that we would always screw in front of each other ... if we wanted to fuck someone other than each other.”

“Wow, Kori ... you’re a special, girl. I need to re-think my ideas about having boyfriends. I ran my last one off ‘cause he was fucking his next door neighbor.” Dru told her.

“Well, Mom told me that fucking isn’t love and love doesn’t mean fucking,” Korian told her.

“Brent, have you let Bobby Joe work his wonders on your cock? That’s a fine tool you got there.” Haley grinned.

“Kori just told me about Bobby Joe’s powers on the way over. She told me that I could get a cock like her brother ... but no bigger.” Brent replied.

“Haley, Brent and I are going to fuck first. We haven’t even had the time before ... and we chose today to see how we fit physically. When he’s able to fuck, after I get off his ass, he can take a shot at both of your hot pussies, if he wants. I’ll even help him put his cock in you.” Korian told her.

“Kori, come lie on the lounger and let Haley and me oil you up. Then we’ll oil Brent up and you can ride his cock while we watch.” Dru told her.

“You got a deal. Come on, Brent. You get to meet my friends, first hand, so to speak. Girls you can do anything with him you like except put his cock in your pussy – or your ass until I get through.”

“Wow! Come here, Brent. I love to suck cocks.” Haley said.

“Korian, does Brent mind if you get your pussy eaten before he gets to fuck you?” Dru asked, as Korian lay back on the lounger.

“No, he likes to eat a hot wet, pussy as much as Bobby Joe does and we’ve already sucked each other off at the studio. While we were waiting for the prints to develop.”

“Brent may I suck your cock? While Korian is getting oiled by Dru?” Haley asked.

“Go ahead, Brent, let her get you primed again. I want that cock in my pussy when we both get oiled up good. I want to ride your sexy ass.”

Kori kissed Brent and lay back to get oiled by Dru.

Brent was sitting down and Haley was bent over licking and sucking on his cockhead. Bobby Joe got out of the pool and picked up his camera to take some pictures. He took pictures of Dru and Kori as Dru sucked her huge titties before she oiled them. He grinned as he took four pictures of Brent as Haley sucked the head of his cock in and out of her mouth.

“Damn, Brent, your cock is swelling. I thought you were already hard.” Haley gasped and looked up at him. Brent looked down at his cock as she held it out to show him. He turned to see Bobby Joe grinning, and gave him a thumbs up sign.

Bobby looked at Haley’s sexy butt as she bent at the waist and took three close-up shots of her pussy before laying his camera out of the way and getting a condom.

Haley felt him behind her as he parted her fat pussy lips then she wiggled her butt to get him in her hot, wet, slippery pussy.

“Fuck me, Bobby Joe” she said as she spread her legs wide so he could get deep between her thighs and fuck her pussy with his huge hard cock. Haley Martin had the tightest vagina he had fucked to date and Bobby Joe loved the way his big cock felt as he struck bottom once again in her pussy. banging against her cervix with some force.

“Brent put a condom on and come fuck me, Baby. I need you deep inside me,” Korian said, as Dru finished coating her sexy body with oil.

“How are we going to do this, Kori? I’ve wanted you since I saw you the first time.” He asked.

“Here, you lie down on this lounge chair. I want to ride your sweet cock. Dru and Haley can oil you up, as I fuck you.

“Pour oil all over his fat cock, first, so I can get it in my pussy.

“Bobby Joe sure gave me a nice ride, didn’t he?” She laughed, as she held Brent’s huge long cock up, for them to drench in oil.

“I think you’re one lucky girl. Brent will never find another one like you, Korian,” Haley said.

“Be careful Kori, don’t slip and take all of him at once. You’ll tear your pussy open,” Dru told her, as Korian settled slowly down over his engorged cock head.

“OOOOOooohhhh, I love this,” Korian said, as she took deep him between her oily wet lips.

Bobby Joe was taking pictures of his sister fucking Brent for the first time. He was excited for her now that she was letting a boy into her heart. They would always be brother and sister as well as lovers ... but this was special for her and he wanted pictures to show their Mom and Dad. He would probably want to fuck her as well.

“Brent, you hold real still Baby and let me get my pussy used to this fat cock and then I’m going to fuck you and make you mine,” Korian smiled down at him, as she took that last of his long pole into her pussy.

“I was yours from the first time I saw you. You just didn’t know it, Kori.” Brent confessed.

“I felt the same way, Brent. But I had to OK it with Bobby Joe, and my Mom, before I could let you have all of me, including my heart,” she told him as she looked down at him and rode his cock with more eagerness and abandon.

“Hold my big oily titties for me, Brent. Pull on my slippery nipples and make me cum on your cock.”

“Kori, I can’t hold it much longer. You’re making me want you more and more. Fuck me, Baby and take all of me,” Brent said, as they picked up the action and the slapping of oily bodies kept tune to the moans and whimpers from Kori as they found the rhythm of their movements and moved as one now.

Brent cupped her magnificent breasts as she held onto his wrists for support while they drained each other in a final thrusting of their bodies.

“Damn, that was worth the price of admission, Kori. I’m glad that you and Brent came here today to make love for the first time and share that with us,” Dru murmured, as she hugged her friend’s oily body.

“We want to see those pictures Bobby Joe. When Kori gets them developed. That was the best fucking I have ever seen.” Haley said as she hugged Kori too.


“Bobby Joe, Mom and Dad were telling Brent and me about your new friends who live close to the new house. Dad wants us all to meet with Mr. Marks a little after 12:00 to use our feminine persuasion on him,” Kori said, as they all rode back over to their house from Dru’s. They had just about fucked themselves out this weekend and were ready for some late Sunday afternoon relaxation.

“Yeah, Kori. You’ll love them. They love to be naked and they love to swim and dive. We’re going to try to get them on the swim and dive team if we can get Mr. Marks convinced to let them transfer.”

“We’ll get him to agree. We may have to show some pussy but when we get him hemmed up with Mom, Mariah, Amelia, and me ... he’ll see it our way.” Korian laughed as she sat between her brother and Brent, in Brent’s pick-up.


“Do you – Charles Edward Capelton, take this woman – Margaret Anna Mason – to be your lawful wedded wife?”

“I do.”

“Do you, Margaret Anna Mason – take this man, Charles Edward Capelton – to be your lawful wedded husband?”

“I do.”

“By the powers vested in me, by the great state of Georgia. I now pronounce you husband and wife,” The judge said, as he finished the marriage ceremony, with Korian – Mariah – Amelia, and Bobby Joe, present and smiling.

“Mrs. Capelton – may I kiss the bride, please?” Bobby Joe asked his Mom, as they left the courthouse to go to the bank.

“Yes you may,” Margaret grabbed her son and kissed him long, and deep as they held each other and shed happy tears.

“Dad, you’ve got a good woman. I’m sure you know that, by now. I’m proud to be a part of the family.” Bobby Joe said, as he hugged his new Dad and shook his hand.

“We’ll all be a lot happier now that we have others in our lives to hold and to love. I am proud to be a part of all of your lives, believe me,” Edward said, as he held the door for Margaret, and the girls, to get into the vehicle.

The girls had all hugged Margaret and their Dad in the courtroom and were drying their eyes and smiling as they felt the love of a new family.

The paperwork at the bank took no longer than the ceremony at the courthouse and soon they walked out with a copy of the deed to the property. With smiles on their faces.

They made arrangements with Gene Markham to get their homes appraised. They had both called earlier to have the title search done and brought up to date on both homes.

“Margaret – Bobby Joe and I will see you when you get back with the girls and then we’ll all gang up on Mr. Marks so we can get Lisa and Mindy transferred to Rockwood High.” Edward said as they kissed before she drove off to the health clinic.

“Bobby Joe let’s go and see if the movers have the beds moved yet. We can get them set up, and moved to the right rooms.”

“Sure Dad. I like this already, don’t you?”

“I sure do, we’re all going to have a great time.”

The movers had all the furnishings moved out of the Mason home and had gone to the Capelton home to start. They had brought two moving vans with lift gates and two moving crews.

“Wow! They are really good. They’ll get almost all of it moved today, Dad.”

“I see that. Let’s get the beds set up and the women folks can put sheets on them and whatever when we get home this afternoon.”

“Hello ... anyone home?” Bobby Joe and Edward were up stairs putting the last bed together when they heard the call from downstairs.

“I bet that’s Lisa and Mindy, Dad. I’m going to go down and get them.”

“We’re just about through with this last one. I’ll finish it, Bobby Joe. You go ahead your Mom and sisters will be here shortly and we’ll all go to school.”

“OK, Dad ... and thanks,” Bobby said as he ran down the stairs to see the cousins standing in the den, with short skirts on, and what looked like a silk sleep top over their big pointy titties, and nothing on underneath.

“He Lisa – Mindy. Good to see you. Wow, you both really look sexy in those outfits.”

“Thanks, Bobby Joe, and look,” Lisa said as she pulled her dress up to show her naked butt and shaved pussy.

“Mindy show him yours, too.”

“Wow, you two may not be safe in school. You may get attacked by all the horny boys.” Bobby Joe said as he looked at the tan butts and shaved pussies before him.

“We like the way your Mom’s pussy looked yesterday and decided to shave ours too.”

“You’ll fit right in here. Korian shaves her pussy and let’s me watch some times.”

“Damn, we got so turned on shaving each other we had to stop and wipe the soap off so we could eat some sweet pussy,” Mindy said.

“Dang ... and I missed it all.”

Bobby Joe looked up to see Kori – Mariah, and Amelia come in the back door followed by his Mom.

“Come over here, girls and meet Lisa and Mindy.

“Girls, this is my sister Korian ... my sister Mariah and my sister ... Amelia.

“Meet Lisa and Mindy Johnston.” He introduced the girls.

To Mindy and Lisa’s surprise each of them got a hug from the others as well as Bobby’s Mom.

“Wow! Bobby Joe said you two were tall and you really are. We’re going to wear the same clothes we have on. All we need to do is pull off our panties.” Mariah said as she shucked her panties where she stood, followed by Korian, and Amelia.

“Mom aren’t you going to lose the panties?” Korian asked.

“I didn’t wear any.”


Principal L. C. Marks was on the phone with the principal of Junction County High School when his secretary tapped on the door and opened it to tell him that his visitors had arrived.

He motioned for her to send them in.

He was listening to the principal talk about how her school district was being depleted by people moving into the fringe cities and they would need to have some kind of compensation before they could agree to let two more students leave and still live in the county.

He looked up to see the most beautiful woman in Rockwood walk through his office door. Followed by Korian, and four more sexy young teenagers wearing short skirts and skimpy tops.

“I’ll call you back shortly, Ms. Woodley. I have people in my office. Please think over my deal. I’m sure you and I can work this out. If you cause too many problems, the young girls will probably leave your school, anyway.”

He ranted into the phone, after Principal Woodley had already hung up.

“Edward I see you brought your new bride with you.

“Ma’am, I am pleased to meet you,” Mr. Marks said as he walked around his desk to shake hands with this magnificent woman.

“I have heard so much about you Mr. Marks from my new husband ... bragging about you.

“Korian and Bobby Joe have been telling me how much fun you are with the students in your school,” Margaret was laying it on thick for him as she bent forward to let her deep cleavage spill forward out of her silky top which hardly covered her huge braless breasts.

“Thank you, Ms. Capelton.

“Edward, you are an extremely lucky man,” He smiled as he saw her magnificent titties move, as if on their own, when she turned her head.

“Thank you L. C. Here are the two cousins, we told you about, who we would like to get transferred to Rockwood.

“Lisa – Mindy step up here and meet your new principal,” Edward said.

“Now ... Edward ... We haven’t gotten this worked out with Junction County, yet.

“Hello girls I am so glad to meet you. My, My ... you’re both as tall and beautiful, as Korian, and her new sisters.” He said as he noticed their pointy little nipples about to punch holes in the thin, silky material on their skimpy tops.

“They are excellent swimmers and divers, L. C.

“Girls, turn around and show him the tans on your sexy swimmers legs.” Edward said.

Not only did Lisa and Mindy step forward and bend over to show the backs of their legs, so did Korian – Mariah, and Amelia. All the girls bent just a little too much, and exposed their shaved pussies, as they bent forward.

Mr. Marks nearly suffered whip-lash, as he looked from one to the other of the five sexy naked butts exposed before him.

“Mr. Marks, each of us would be willing to come in one period a day to clean, and file for you if you could get us transferred to your school. This school is much better academically, and better supervised than Junction County schools,” Lisa said as she sat on the corner of his desk, her pussy winking at him.

Bobby Joe had given the cousins instructions as how to talk to him and to be sure to flash lots of pussy and butt peeks at him too.

“L.C. Margaret and I are having a housewarming party next Saturday afternoon at our new home. We’re inviting our closest friends to come and bring their families.

“Of course, if you and your lovely family attends, you’ll have to excuse these youngsters, they’ll be swimming, naked. Margaret and I have gotten used to getting naked with them too when the sun goes down. But if you, your lovely wife and sexy daughters would like to join us we’d like to have you over.” Edward told him.

“All ... You mean ... All of you get naked, and swim...

“You too, Ms. Capelton?”

“Yes, I love being naked, Mr. Marks. You and your lovely wife should really make an effort to attend.”

“Well, since my daughters have sprouted out up top ... they hardly wear enough clothes to cover themselves, I’m sure they’d love to attend ... Emily may be another matter, though. She’s not used to her newly developed bust and ... butt, to expose herself in front of strangers.”

“Tell her, that a free photo shoot will be done by Bobby Joe ... for you and your family ... if she and your daughters will come over for the party ... Bobby Joe even told he that he would love to do a private photo shoot of your wife, while she’s there at our party, if the isn’t too shy. You are well aware of my brother Bobby’s eye for beauty that he possesses ... He told me just yesterday, that he thought your wife, Ms. Emily, is one of the most photogenic females he has ever focused his lens on. I tried to tell him that there was no way she would pose in the nude for him to put in one of his national magazines that have contracted us to search for local talent ... It seems they are searching for Mrs. Nude MILF of America. Bobby sent a cropped photo of your wife and they called as soon as they received the photo, asking Bobby if he could possibly do a complete photo shoot with that model in the nude.”

“Korian, are you kidding me? You mean my wife could actually be featured in a nude magazine and be up for a title like that? This has been her dream since she posed nude her freshman year at UGA and won the title of Ms. Nude Georgia Peach.”

“Tell her for me, she has never been photographed by any photographer as good as Bobby Joe Mason. You should know of a few teachers and students you could use as reference to that fact...”

Now that will get her attention. I’ll have them there. You girls let me handle this transfer of schools for you. Just be here tomorrow morning in my office, and I’ll have your transcripts sent over, this afternoon.” He turned to Lisa and Mindy.

“Wow, Mr. Marks, may we all hug you?” Lisa said, and leaped onto his lap, before he could speak.

She turned her sexy body to him, and pressed her firm braless titties directly into his face, as she squirmed on his lap. He could feel her naked buttocks through his thin dress pants, and could not keep his erection from prying up to force its way between her legs.

“I will see you early tomorrow, Mr. Marks and thank you so much,” Lisa said, as she placed her hand on his cock, and pushed herself up.

“Mr. Marks, you are our hero ... We just love you so much, I want to hug and kiss you, also,” Mindy said, as she plopped her sexy buttocks onto his lap where her cousin had just sat. She felt his cock rising, and prodding her behind, as she squirmed to let his huge long cock find warmth between her sexy thighs.

“Please, Mr. Marks let my cousin, and me, thank you properly, tomorrow morning.” Mindy whispered in his ear, as she squeezed her thighs hard to trap his erection.

“You girls are most welcome. Just be here early ... before school and we’ll discuss the possibility of your eligibility on the swim and dive team.” He breathed loudly, and red faced as the two sexy girls stood beside him. His hands were wrapped around them and resting between each of their butt cheeks ... his long slick fingers were working in and out their tight wet pussies.

Korian, Mariah, and Amelia, gathered around his desk chair, and pressed their sexy bodies to him as Bobby Joe took his picture, with all those fine titties pressed to his arms and face.

“Mom, come get on his lap and hug him also.” Bobby Joe said, as Mr. Marks watched Margaret Capelton walk sexily to him, and raise her skirt to sit her sexy, naked buttocks on his lap. His raging cock pushed up eagerly trying to break through the material of his pants, to seek her sexy naked pussy she had just flashed at him.

“We will be expecting you, your wife, and kids on Saturday, Mr. Marks. I am sure that you can convince all of them to get naked, and swim with me, and my family ... Lisa, and Mindy will be there too and I know you will want to be thanked properly by them ... away from prying eyes here at school ... for what you’ve done for them.” Margaret told him.


“I want to sit on Bobby Joe’s lap, going home,” Mariah said, as the others got in the family car. Bobby Joe laid his camera bags on the rear deck, and pulled Mariah onto his legs, as they all bundled into the sedan.

Amelia was sitting across Korian, and Lisa’s legs, as they both pulled her legs apart to look at her little bald pussy, and smile at her.

Mariah was squirming on Bobby Joe’s hard cock. She was hot, and extremely turned on, by the scene at the principal’s office just now. She knew she was going to get Bobby Joe’s hard cock in her seeping little pussy today.

“Look, there’s the Grafton twins, Ginger and Charlie walking ... lets stop and get them to come over and swim with us. Please, Daddy,” Korian said, as they saw them walking out of the park.

“Ginger, Charlie ... come get in and ride home with us. We’ve got a new home and a huge pool.” Korian said as Edward stopped near the girls. They looked at each other and climbed in on top of the other girls in the back seat.

“We’ll go see your new home, but we don’t have anything to swim in,” Ginger said, as she was prodded by Korian’s probing fingers. They had been introduced to Mariah, Amelia, Lisa, and Mindy, as they all held onto each other for the last two blocks.

“We swim naked, girls. I hope you don’t mind. We’d love you to join us if you would.” Margaret told them ... they all laughed and cheered.

By the time they pulled into the garage, the teenagers were naked, with their clothes in a tangled heap on the floorboards.


Bobby Joe, Korian, his Mom, and his Dad, as well as the six teenage girls, ran as a group and jumped into the big pool. They played and laughed and swam naked, having fun and being young.

Bobby Joe kept looking at Ginger, and Charlie ... he loved the way they looked with no clothes on, and he felt his cock becoming erect, as all the girls wanted to get close, grab, and touch him all over.

“Bobby Joe, Mariah and Amelia left the pool. I think you need to find them,” Margaret told her son, as she hugged him to her huge titties, and whispered in his ear.

“They were just here a minute ago, Mom, what happened?” He hugged his Mom, tightly, and ran his hand down her smooth wide hips, as she pushed her pussy into him hard.

“I think they were afraid they couldn’t compete with the older girls, you go find them. I will follow you in a few minutes. I want Edward included on what may happen,” Margaret said, as she trapped her son’s cock between her sexy thighs. She felt her fat pussy lips part, as his rigid cock slid easily along the length of her swollen, eager, fat pussy.

“Will you cover for me, and tell Kori, and the others?” Bobby Joe said, as he pulled back to let the head of his huge cock slip into his Mom’s hot wet pussy, and slide deep into her.

“Yes, you go, and make sure your sisters are alright. I will tell the others that you will be back shortly.” Margaret said, as she raised up on her toes and settled down to take all her son’s long fat cock to the depths of her pussy.

She pushed her son back, and they both saw the rush of big bubbles come boiling to the surface of the water.

Bobby Joe went through the kitchen/den entrance, and walked up the long winding staircase.

The second bedroom he looked in, he saw them sitting naked on the side of the bed. They were hugging each other and sobbing.

Bobby Joe went to them, and knelt in front of them, then he laid his face on their naked legs that were touching, as they sat side by side.

Mariah and Amelia looked down at their brother, and fell to the floor on their knees on either side of him hugging and kissing him and crying out loud.

“Bobby, we thought...” Mariah began.

“Hush, I love you both so much, I left the others when I noticed you weren’t there. I came up here, to make love to my new sisters and let them know the feeling of having a man’s cock in their bellies.”

“Oh Bobby Joe, we love you so much,” Amelia said as she hugged him to her breasts.

“Have you two talked about who is going first?”

“Yes, I want Mariah to fuck you first,” Amelia said, as she leaned back to smile at him with eyes wide, tears on her face.

“Come sit on the bed, Mariah.

“Amelia, run to the last room down the hall, look on the table by the bed. Bring me a handful of rubbers, we need a lot of them,” Bobby Joe said, as he lifted Mariah up, to sit on the side of the bed once more.

“Spread your sexy thighs, Mariah, I want to lick, suck, and eat your tender sweet pussy, before we make love,” Bobby Joe said, as he parted her legs and looked at her tight lipped slit.

“Lie back on the bed, Mariah, and spread your legs wide. I want this to be even more than you expected it to be,” Bobby Joe told her, as he dipped his face close to her aroused little pussy, and inhaled her sweet aroma.

“Mmmmmm, you smell so sweet ... I want to taste you,” he told her, as he licked her tight slit; slurping up her syrupy juices with his tongue, and gently letting his tongue rest for a moment on her clitty.

“That feels so good, Bobby Joe, will you lick me inside my pussy ... please?” Mariah pushed her feet down on the floor, to lift her butt off the bed, and raise her pussy to meet his waiting mouth.

“Ohhhh, Bobby Joe, I’m going to cum!” Mariah moaned, as he parted her tight lips with the tip of his tongue, and licked upwards to strike the nub of her clitty again.

“Cum for me Mariah,” he whispered, and put his mouth over the top of her pussy, to begin sucking her.

Bobby Joe felt Amelia sit on the bed to his right, and let his hand run across her smooth legs to her flat belly, making sure he didn’t touch her eager pussy, as much as he wanted to. He ran his hand to her firm tits, and cupped her as he sucked and tongued Mariah’s loosening pussy lips.

“Suck her tight little pussy, Bobby Joe. Suck her and make her cum in your mouth,” Margaret Capelton, told her son, as she sat on his left, and leaned over to kiss and suckle on one of Mariah’s swollen nipples.

“Oh Momma, I’m so glad you’re here. I want Bobby Joe to make me cum and then I want him to fuck me with his fat cock. I want my Momma and my sister to help my brother fuck me,” Mariah said, as she hugged her Mom’s face to her chest, mashing her breasts into her mouth, as she sucked.

“Momma’s going to help your brother fuck both my little girls and then tonight, you get to sleep with him, just be sure to use the rubbers.”

“Oh Mom ... I’m cumming now! I want Amelia to put a condom on my brother’s cock, and I want you to put it in my pussy, for me,” Mariah moaned, as she got another cum.

Amelia rolled the condom down over her older brother’s long fat cock as he leaned back to watch. She licked and sucked, the large rubber coated head, and left a glob of her saliva on him, as Margaret took the swollen shaft and placed it at her daughters’ virgin entrance.

“Slide down over the edge of the bed, Mariah and let your cunny just touch his fat cock, I will hold it for you, while you take him inside you,” Margaret told her as a flash exploded near them.

“You just go right ahead, I’m going to get pictures of this. We’re all going to watch my sisters get fucked.” Korian said, as she took another picture just as Bobby Joe’s fat cockhead parted the swollen, but tight pussy lips of Mariah’s dripping wet virgin pussy.

Bobby Joe glanced around the room to see Ginger, Charlie, Lisa, Mindy, and his Dad ... all smiling with approval. Looking on as his cock entered Mariah’s pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.