The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Bobby Joe loves being out early in the morning and when he arrived at the park there were only a few early-birds out jogging. A couple of men sitting on a bench reading the Sunday paper and some kids riding their bikes on the trails.

He took pictures of everything ... from the kids riding the bikes to pigeons as they walked their funny walk with their heads constantly bobbing in time with their step.

Their new place was only two blocks from where he came out the far side of the park and he was there in no time at all.

He didn’t have a key to the house. So he walked around the grounds and took a lot closer look at all the surroundings. He walked out to the water garden and sat on a small bench as the sunlight shone through the limbs of the trees. He took pictures of the light speckling the ground like spotlights as the ground lit up.

The sound of the water fall was soothing and he knew this would be a favorite place for all of them to come and relax as the water flowed slowly from one pool to another and trickled over the small man-made rapids. He heard a splash in the main pool and saw a kaleidoscope of color leap into the air and splash again into the crystal clear water of the pond. And then another jumped before falling back to safety that one was a brilliant golden scaled monster and he realized that they had a pond full of the most colorful Koi he’d ever seen.

He crept closer to the edge of the pond and suddenly he was ‘surrounded’ by thirty of the most brilliantly colored fish he’d ever seen!

Bobby slipped the straps of his camera bag and his accessory bag on his shoulders and walked out of the yard, down a trail through the trees. The undergrowth had been cleared long ago and now as he walked he could see through the trees as the squirrels and birds scurried ahead of him.

Bobby heard the sound of water ahead and knew he was getting close to the river. He saw the cabin through the trees and turned to walk a different trail that led to the back of the cabin.

He heard laughter and voices as someone talked and yelped ahead of him.

The small cabin was built almost like an A-frame except it had six foot high, side walls before the A-frame roof started making it taller than normal.

He walked up onto the wrap-around porch and went to the door. It was locked. He ran his hand over the door frame and felt a key.

The key fit the lock and Bobby Joe walked into the back of the fully outfitted cabin. He flipped the switch and the lights came on. He opened the door on the small refrigerator and it was working, though empty.

The cabinets were bare and the counter top was clean as were the double sinks.

There was a set of steep stairs from the main room to the loft and he walked up, looking back down at the room below as he came to the big loft bedroom with queen size beds at each end of the long loft.

There was a big window at the rear with a view of the trees and he could make out the main house way up the hill. There was a double glass sliding door at the front leading to an upper deck overlooking the river.

Bobby Joe walked to the glass door to look out over the river and the view was unbelievable as he saw the river in a big bend and the trees lining the bluffs on either side.

He turned the latch and opened the glass door to step out onto the deck that was maybe ten feet out and ten feet wide with a heavy wooden rail around it.

He changes lens on his camera and started taking pictures up river and down river. He loved this and he knew his sisters and his Mom and Dad would love this too.

Walking to the rail he looked down at the river directly below. The lower deck was built to extend out over the water and at least fifteen feet above the water level of the slow moving river below.

He heard the laughing and the voices come closer as he stood looking down. He could see no one and started to go back down to step out on the front deck, when he saw two shadows appear on the deck. Then as he watched two young girls ran naked across the deck and dove head first into the river below in a long swooping dive as the sun shone on their glistening bodies.

They were too fast for him to take pictures but he got his camera ready and waited.

Before long he heard the voices come closer once again and readied his camera as the shadows appeared once more. He got three pictures as they ran and dove then one more as they swooped down side by side like flying swans to the water below.

Bobby Joe walked back downstairs and out onto the front deck. He saw a folding wooden chair with clothes piled on it. He pulled it over and sat on the clothes so he could get a ringside seat for the action when they came back.

He was sitting with his camera ready as he saw the shadows come across the deck and the girls come from around the wrap-around deck. Just as they started their run to the opening in the rail one girl saw him sitting there taking pictures.

“FUCK ... Mindy! Who’s that?” She screamed and the other girl stopped and looked around.

“Who are you? What are you doing here? Put that camera down and stop taking pictures of us naked you crazy son-of-a-bitch.” Both girls were tall, but the taller of the two was walking toward him, shaking her fist and screaming at him.

Bobby Joe kept taking shots of them, as they came closer.

“Who are you, and what are you doing here? My parents just bought this place and I’m here checking it out.” He told them. They stopped, looked at each other, then realized that they were still naked.

“Give us our clothes! We didn’t know anyone owned this place, It’s been empty for a month and we just come here to dive in the river.”

“Sit down over there on the rail and let me take more pictures. You two are very sexy girls. How old are you anyway?” Bobby Joe said ... in a slow-easy-calm voice.

Without a word, the girls walked over and hopped up with their butts on the rail with their legs dangling over the porch in front of him as he took more pictures of their sexy bodies and pretty faces. Both had long dark brown hair down their backs. Their breasts were small and nicely shaped. They had slender butts to go along with their long muscular legs.

“Do you live around here?” He asked. “What are your names?”

“I am Mindy. This is my cousin, Lisa. Who the fuck are you anyway?”

“I am Bobby Joe Mason ... nice to meet you Mindy and Lisa.”

“Will you put that camera down? We’re naked.”

“I know. I like naked girls ... Stand up and turn around, so I can get some pictures of your naked butts. Bend over and put your elbows on the rail and point out over the river.”

Without so much as a word the girls stood and posed just as he had instructed their sexy girl butts sticking out a little more than necessary ... but proudly.

“What are you going to do with those pictures, Bobby Joe Mason?”

“I am a photographer. My sister and I are opening a studio downtown, I’d like you two girls to get permission from your parents to let me take more pictures of you. You’d make really good models.”

“Our parents are overseas. We live with our Grandma, over yonder a ways. What kind of pictures, more naked ones?”

“Not all of them, but you both look good naked. You never did tell me how old you are.”

“We’re both sixteen ... how old are you?”

“I’m seventeen. I’m a junior in Rockwood High. Do you both go to school?”

“We do, but we live just over the county line. We go to Junction County Junior High. We have to ride that old bus everyday too.”

“How far is it down to the water from here?”

“About fifteen to eighteen feet, it’s fun as hell to dive. Do you like to swim?”

“Yeah, our new place up there that we just bought has a big swimming pool. Maybe both of you’d like to come over some time when we get moved in and swim. I’ve got three sisters that love to be naked ... just like you two.”

“Really? You’d let us swim in a real swimming pool. Does it have a diving board?”

“Yeah. You can come over ... it has a spring board not a high board.”

“Shit, that would be fun. You don’t reckon your sisters would mind?”

“No way, they like making new friends and my two youngest sisters are fourteen and fifteen.”

“Why don’t you come dive in the river with us? The water’s clear and a little cold ... but it’s fun.”

“You don’t mind seeing me naked?”

“No, you don’t seem to mind seeing us naked.”

“I’ll dive with you ... if you’ll come up and swim with me for a while.”

“Hey Bobby Joe. You got a deal, get naked, and come on.” They laughed and walked over to pull him up out of the chair.

“Damn what a pecker you got Bobby Joe.”

“It’s a cock, Mindy and yes ... it sure is big. You ever fucked a girl with that thing?”

“Yeah, a few. Have either of you fucked before?”

“No, and I’d be scared of that thing.” Lisa said.

“Well, I’ll be sure and keep it away from you then,” Bobby Joe said, and ran to the edge and dove off.

He wasn’t as good as the girls were but he did alright, for the first time.

“Hey, Bobby Joe ... that was cool. You did good for the first time.” Mindy said as they came up swimming beside him in the river.

“Not nearly as good as either of you though.”

“That sure is a pretty cock. How much bigger does it get?” Lisa asked as she looked at it.

“Quite a bit bigger. I’ve never measured it.”

“And you’ve fucked a girl with it before? didn’t it hurt the girl, for you to fuck her?”

“No, I let the girls fuck me and they know when to stop and when to take more.”

“I always heard it hurt real bad ... the first time is that right?”

“Well, not being a girl I don’t really know. But I’ve fucked about thirty girls and I’ve never hurt them ... at least they never said I did.”

“When are you moving in your new house, Bobby Joe?”

“We’ll stay there tonight and move in this next week. My Mom is getting married tomorrow and I’m going to stay out of school for that. I’ll be out here early tomorrow after we leave the courthouse if you want to come over. My sisters are going to the clinic then they’ll be here too.”

“You sure your sisters won’t mind? And what about your Mom and new Dad?”

“They all like to be naked like we are now, swim, laugh, and have fun. You’d both fit right in with us. My older sister has a boyfriend and my two new sisters who are younger, just met two of my friends and we went swimming naked yesterday. All except my big sister’s boyfriend and he’ll be here today, probably.”

“All of you get naked and your Mom and Dad don’t mind?”

“Yeah they join us ... as long as no one talks or tells secrets no one will get hurt.”

“I like being naked ... don’t you, Mindy?”

“Yeah ... Bobby Joe ... can I touch your cock? I’ve never even seen one except in pictures. I think I could just fall in love that thing.”

“Let’s go up to the house and swim. If you still want to touch it. I’ll let you.”

“Will you let me touch you too, Bobby Joe?” Lisa asked.

“Sure, have you ever let a boy touch you?”

“No, but if you won’t hurt me ... I’d let you.”

“Let’s go. If you want to fuck later, just tell me. I’ll be gentle.”

“Will you let us see our pictures?”

“Yeah my sister, Korian does the developing and she’ll bring them here so you can see.”

“Wow, come on Lisa. Let’s get our clothes and go up there with Bobby Joe.”

“Bend over and let me take a picture of your butts on the trail.”

“Like this, Bobby Joe?” Lisa asked as they bent over to show their sexy butts again ... and their little furry little pussies.

“Great, I like your sexy butts ... cute pussies too.”

“Thanks, we kinda like them.”

“Do you ever do things to each other?”

“Yeah, some.”

“Like what?”

“We kiss titties, and suck pussies.”

“Do you like to have your pussies sucked?”

“Shit, yeah.” They both answered. “Do you like to suck pussy?”

“I love pussy ... makes no difference if I’m sucking it or fucking ... I love pussy.”

“I’ll bet you’re good at it too if you’ve fucked thirty girls.”

“Well, I’ve never been told to stop once I started.”

“You’re funny ... let’s go swim. Do you want to touch our titties? We’ve got some nice ones, don’t we?”

“Yeah, but all three of my sisters have bigger ones than yours.”

“Wow, they must have big titties. I wonder how did they grow so big?”

“I took pictures of their little titties and made them grow.”

“Naw-you-didn’t... “ said Lisa.

“ ... Did-You?” Asked Mindy.

“Yeah I did ... I can do the same with yours too.”

“You’re just saying that to get to play with our titties aren’t you?”

“You already asked me if I wanted to. Why would I lie now, to get to touch them?”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. So all you got to do is touch my titty and take a picture of it and it will grow big?”

“Yeah, that’s all.” They were at the gardens and he led them around to the patio and pool.

“Damn ... what a pool.” Lisa said throwing her shorts and top on the concrete, running to the diving board to launch herself into a perfect dive. She knifed the water with barely a splash, followed by Mindy right on her heels.

The cousins swam like dolphins to the ladder, climbed out to get a longer run, and each of them hit the long board with a jump, that lifted them high in the air, which then launched themselves even higher. Lisa hit a perfect jack-knife that left hardly any ripples on the smooth surface of the pool. Mindy’s leap sent her higher than Lisa’s and she flew through the air in a long floating swan dive, hitting the water with a little splash that had hardly any sound, with few ripples.

Three more times the naked teenagers climbed out and ran back to the fiberglass laminated diving board and flew into the air effortlessly to show off all the dives they knew.

Bobby Joe was sitting on the side of the pool where they were entering the water and he clapped and held up his fingers to show the score he thought they earned. Of course he gave them high scores but for the most part ... they were deserving.

“You girls are like water nymphs and you’re pretty damned sexy too. You both must spend a lot of time at the river to be as tanned as dark as you are.”

“Yeah, that’s about all there is to do around here when we’re not in school.”

“Does your school have a swim team?”

“Yeah, but they are a bunch of stuck-ups. And they won’t even let us try out.” Lisa said.

“They said that since we don’t have a way to get to town and back it would be hard for us to be on the team and get to all the meets.” Mindy said.

“You need to transfer to Rockwood Junior High ... you’d make the team.”

“We can’t. We’ve tried, but the principal says that even though we have a Rockwood mailing address, he has to abide by the rules. Grandma cussed his ass out and told him we had to ride that God Damned bus an hour and a half each way ... but he still wouldn’t budge.”

“I know Mr. Marks real well and so does my sister, Kori. We could maybe persuade him a little ... if you like.”

“Really? You’d help us?”

“Yeah, and my new Dad is a teacher at the high school. He’ll be here this afternoon. I bet he could be persuaded to help you girls. I’ll get all my sisters to work on him ... and Mom too.”

“Really, Bobby Joe? Would we be in the same school as you and your sisters?”

“Yeah, Kori is a senior and I am a Junior. Mariah is in the 10th and Amelia is in the 9th.”

“Wow, we’d be in the same grade as your middle sister. Can I kiss you Bobby Joe? I’ve never kissed a boy before ... but I want to kiss you.” Lisa said.

“I’d like that.”

“I know you’ve kissed lots of girls but just show me how and I’ll kiss as good as they can.”

“Bobby Joe, I want to kiss you too after Lisa kisses you some,” Mindy said.

“Let’s get in the water and stand facing each other. It’s easy then and it’s fun and it’s sexy as hell to kiss naked.”

“I feel sexy already just looking at you and your big cock. How much bigger does that thing get anyway?”

“Lots bigger ... you’ll see when we start kissing. Now let’s stand here with the water just under your titties. Put your arms around me and open your mouth, just a little. I’m going to put my mouth on yours and I’ll have mine open too. When it starts to feel good push your pussy hard against me and open your mouth to suck my tongue.”

“Fuck ... I am excited just hearing tell us how to do it.” Lisa said as she grabbed him around the neck.

Bobby Joe put his arms around her, one he put under her arm so he could put his hand on her back and pull her to him. The other he lay on top of her sexy little butt so he could cup her butt cheeks, when they kissed.

“Kiss me, Lisa. Just like I told you just like you have done it a hundred times. Make your pussy touch my cock and it will feel good.”

“AWWWWuuuuNNnnnnnhhhh” She moaned deep into his mouth when they locked lips and sucked each other. Each tongue fighting to gain entrance to the others mouth.

Bobby Joe reached down and cupped her butt cheek with his open hand and pulled her to him as he rocked his body hard into hers. His cock was rising between her thighs and she opened her legs to let it come up high, between her thighs. It was all slick and slippery.

Lisa started bumping her mons against his pelvis as she opened her legs wider and felt his cock slide against her wet pussy as she moved back and forth.

Bobby Joe took his hand off her back and reached up to cup her breast.

“MMMMMmuuuuunnnngggghhhhh.” She moaned into his mouth as they sucked.

“Fuck ... Mindy. I love kissing kiss him and be ready ... he can suck your pussy right up through your throat,” Lisa said, as she looked at Bobby Joe’s huge erect cock.

“If I go under, Lisa. Pull me out ... that looked so fucking sexy.”

“You just kiss him like he kisses you. Open your legs and let his big ol’ fat cock rub against your pussy as you kiss. You can damn well bet this is nothing like when we kiss.” Lisa told her cousin.

“UNNmmmmmHHHh, Ooooommmmhhhmmm, huuuummmmmmm” Mindy was moaning, and humming, as she kissed a boy for the first time.

Mindy was churning the water with her pelvis as she hunched back and forth against Bobby Joe’s belly. His cock was riding high against her slick lips and she felt it hit her swollen clitty.

“NNNNnnnnnngggggghhhhhh. I got a cum on your cock. Damn, that is good. Can we kiss some more?” Mindy asked almost out of breath.

“Lets swim and cool off some. You girls are HOT and I’m about to blow a nut.”

“Blow a nut?”

“Yeah, I am getting too excited to do that again just now. My cock is too hard and it wants more.”

“You mean more of us?”

“Yeah ... more of your pussies around my hard cock.”

“I want you to put it in my pussy ... will you let me?”

“Let’s swim and play some then if you still want to we will.”

“Can we dive some more and let you take our pictures we never had our pictures taken until today, except at school.” Lisa said.

“I think you like me taking pictures of you naked.”

“I do ... I get all wet and squishy in my pussy when you take my picture naked,” Mindy agreed.

“Mine does too, Mindy

“Bobby Joe, you were going to take a picture of our titties anyway and make them big.” Lisa said.

“I sure would like to have titties like Kim Kardashian she’s sure got some fucking HUGE ones.” Mindy said

“I kinda like Britney Spears’ titties better. She sure likes to show them off too.” Lisa said.

“Whose do you like the best, Bobby Joe?”

“I like my Mom’s best ... but hers are way too big for you girls. My sister, Kori, has some really nice ones too, but her’s are kinda big for you girls. We need to come up with some that are okay for teenage girls to sport on their chests.”

“Well, I’ll tell you right now that I like big titties and I sure would like to have some. These little bitty titties that I have are just way too fucking little for a girl as tall as me. Don’t you agree Bobby Joe?”

“Well, you could stand to be a little bigger I guess. Come over here and let me see you close up. You sure don’t have very big nipples either do you? I’m going to fix you up, Lisa. Hold still while I get my camera focused. Now I’m going to pull your titties together the best I can and take a few pictures. You’re going to burn and itch on your titties but you can jump in the pool if you like. When you come out. I will have taken Mindy’s pictures and you both will have some nice ones.”

“Damn ... hurry up. I want some bigger titties now. I look plumb skinny with these little bumps.” Lisa smiled.

“Hold still now. I’ll have to take the pictures with one hand.” Bobby Joe said, as he snapped six quick shots of her small titties ... taking his hand off her to thumb the film advance each time.

“OOWWW, that does burn,” Lisa said, as she turned to jump into the pool from the side.

“Do me now, Bobby Joe. Make me some bigger titties and I don’t care if it does hurt as long as I get some nice ones.” Mindy said as Bobby held her titties tight and snapped six shots of her little titties too.

“FUCK ... Look at my fucking hooters! I’ve got some big titties now. Wow! Bobby, suck my hard nipples now and let me see how it feels.” Lisa said as she walked up with her hands under her firm titties that were close to 32 C’s now.

“Damn Lisa ... look at mine too. Shit, I’ve got some fucking titties now. Just look at them when I jump up and down. Man, Bobby Joe ... thanks a million. I’ll let you have some pussy now for sure.”

“Me too, Bobby Joe. We’ll fuck your ass good for giving us these nice hooters.”

“I want to swim some more and fool around in the water. You both may want to try diving again with those big titties.” Bobby told them as they continued to look down in amazement and rub their titties as they both smiled.

“Yeah c’mon, Mindy. Let’s dive in and see if we can even dive with these big babies.”

Bobby Joe slid into the pool and stood at the side in waist deep water as the cousins ran to the diving board, and launched a perfect dive into the water making only slight splashes like before.

They both came up grinning and kicked hard as they swam to where he was standing.

“Can we rub them all over you, Bobby Joe? We love them so much.” Lisa said.

“I love titties rubbed all over me, help yourself. Can I touch you.”

“Yes, touch me all over Bobby Joe. Touch my titties, my butt, and my pussy. I like this a lot...

Don’t you Lisa?” Mindy said as she snuggled her hard titties close to his chest and reached for his cock.

“I sure do. I want to make you feel good now, Bobby Joe. I want to fuck you.” Lisa agreed.

“We need to get out of the water in case you bleed. when we break your cherry.”

“Let’s go Then. I’m like you now ... I need more.” Lisa laughed.

“Who’s going to go first? My cock wants both your sexy pussies.”

“I want to go first,” Lisa said.

“Come over here to this chair. I’ll sit down and you sit down with your butt facing me. Spread your thighs. Yes, just like that. Now, let Mindy put my cock up to your pussy lips and you sit down slowly as my cock slides into your pussy. If it hurts just stop til it stops hurting.” Bobby took two condoms out of his shorts pocket and walked to the chair rolling one on his stiff cock.

“I’ve got it let’s go, Mindy. Line me up down there so I can fuck this big cock of his.”

“Damn, Lisa ... Your pussy lips are opening up to let the end of it go right in. Shit, does is hurt yet?”

“Not yet, but it sure feels big going in me. When does it start feeling good?”

“Just relax and go real slow. We’re not in any hurry, Lisa.” Bobby told her.

“I feel it going deeper. I never even felt it bust my cherry ... wonder why?”

“Some girls break their cherries playing sports, or sticking something inside their pussy,” he told them.

“Damn this is feeling better now, Bobby.”

“Move up and down to make it go in and out ... it’ll feel even better.”

“Yeah, I feel that. Can I move on you when I want to? It feels like my pussy really wants to fuck your cock now.”

“Do what ever you want to do. Just be careful and don’t hurt yourself,” Bobby told her as she started moving her butt in a circle and up and down as well. She really got a good feeling and rocked her butt forward and back, to take in more of him.

“I’m going to touch your clitty and you fuck me like you need my cock up in you all the way.”

“Damn, I feel that all over my pussy and my legs are just jerking. Fuck me deeper, Bobby Joe. I want all of your cock,” Lisa squealed and put her hands on his knees then spread her legs to let him deeper.

“Oh God, OH GODDDDDDDDD ... I’m cumming on your fat cock, Bobby Joe.

“Mindy, look at me. I’m fucking for the first time ... and I’m ... CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG.”

Bobby reached around her to cup her breasts with his hands and pulled her back against his chest. She let her butt relax and he went even deeper in her pussy as she got another cum.

“Damn Bobby Joe. It gets even better, the more you do it.”

“Then I want to do that a lot.”

“I want both of you to promise me ... you’ll always use a rubber no matter who you let have some of your pussy.”

“I will I promise, Bobby Joe. I don’t want no babies and no diseases. I want to finish school and get a good job and help Grandma.”

“Me too Bobby we’ll never let a boy shoot his cum in our belly.” Mindy said. “Can you fuck me now? I’m so excited after watching you fuck Lisa.”

“Let me put this other rubber on ... even though I didn’t shoot in it. It may break if we use it again.”

“Hurry Bobby Joe. My pussy is ready for you. Can I sit facing you?”

“Yeah ... that’s a good way too. As a matter of fact. I don’t know if there are any bad ways to fuck.”

“Lisa, can you hold his cock and guide it into my pussy for me. I’m shaking so bad ... I need to hold on.”

“You just let your hot little ass down and get this big cock in your pussy, you’ll shaking that ass then, when he fucks you all the way.”

“There it is now ... is it going in? It feel like it is pushing on my pussy lips inside me while it does.”

“It’s going, Mindy ... you got all of the big fat part in you.”

“Pull back a little and then go some more, Mindy.” Bobby told her.

“There it goes, really deep now, Mindy. I see a little bit of blood too. Your cherry is gone Girl. Fuck this big cock and show him what a Johnston pussy can do to a big cock. Grab him and ride his cock, Mindy. Fuck him Girl,” Lisa was cheering her cousin on.”

“I think I feel something happening now. Oh ... YES. it’s getting good inside me.”

“Lisa, come up behind Mindy and put your arms around her and get her clitty good while I fuck her I’m about to get my cum.”

“Oh fuck, Lisa. You know what that does to me ... FUCK MY pussy, BOBBY JOE. I’m cumming. Fuck ... this is so good.”

“Was it as good as you thought it might be?” Bobby Joe looked at the cousins.

“I never thought about it ever being that good, Bobby Joe. I see now why you get so much pussy. You are so good at that ... I only hurt a little.” Lisa said.

“Me too, I felt a little sting when you first popped in me. But then it was gone and that fat cock just eased right on up in me.” Mindy said.

“Let’s swim and cool off,” Bobby said as he jumped in the deep end and swam to the shallow end where he lay back on the steps and hugged the cousins tightly as they came to him.

Bobby kissed first one then the other, long and hard as they fondled his cock and he fondled a bigger titty on each of them.


“Hi Mom, Dad.

I want you to meet Lisa and Mindy Johnston, they’re cousins.

“Girls, meet my Mom, and my new Dad,” Bobby said, as he saw his Mom and Dad come around the garage to the pool area, with their arms loaded with grocery sacks.

“Hi, Bobby.

Hello Girls,” Margaret said as she put her plastic bags on the small patio table and walked to the pool. She dropped her shorts and pulled her shirt over her head, walking into the pool as Lisa and Mindy looked on ... with eyes wide in surprise.

“So, where did we meet these two little beauties, Bobby Joe?” Margaret asked, as she pulled each girl to her, and hugged them.

“We live over there aways. We were swimming in the river and diving off the deck of the cabin when Bobby Joe saw us ... You sure are a beautiful woman,” Lisa said.

“You girls are very pretty, also. Why don’t all of you come help Edward and me get all the groceries and supplies into the house and I’ll fix us a snack.”

“Sure, Mom, come on girls.” Bobby jumped up and started toward the front around the garage, naked. The cousins looked at each other as he waved for them to come on with him and his Mom.

They grabbed sacks and boxes and quickly had it all inside the kitchen.

“Do you girls go to school with Bobby Joe?” Margaret asked as they stood looking at her. Margaret was still naked and her huge titties were just beautiful to the girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.