The Camera
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Okay, Mariah – Amelia, now that we’ve gotten rid of the grown-ups for the night, I’m going to get these jeans, and this sweatshirt off. Do you want to come back to my room with me? If you have any more comfortable clothes to put on bring them back and change too. Bobby Joe and I don’t like being so stuffy around the house.

“Thanks Kori, we do have some slouchy clothes we wear when we’re not trying to impress anyone, lets go Amelia.”

“Would you like a Coke? I’ll get them, and bring them back to you if you like,” Bobby Joe asked as they went toward the hallway.

“I want one, how about you and Amelia, Mariah.”

“Yes, please if it’s OK.” They both agreed.

“I’ll be right back with them and bring them back to Kori’s room.”

“Golly, Korian you sure have some real big boobies,” Mariah said when Korian pulled her sweat shirt over her head, as both girls watched in amazement.

“They sure are pretty, Korian, I wish we had boobies, instead of these little knobby’s we have,” Amelia said, as she pulled her shirt off and uncovered her small training bra that barely showed her small mounds.

“You’ll get breasts soon ... you will see. Mine just grew big recently and I love them.”

“You sure don’t have much hair on your cunny, either, we thought grown up girls have hair,” Amelia said, as she noticed Korian’s shaved pussy, that only had a small narrow ‘Mohawk’ strip from her pussy up toward her navel about three inches long.

“I see some hair growing on your little pussies. You’ll have hair soon, do you both get your periods now?”

“Yes, I started two years ago and Amelia started a year ago.”

“Korian, may I touch your boobies they look so pretty.”

“Sure, come over here, and touch them. I like girls to play with my nipples especially and you can call them tits and this is a pussy. That’s what we call a vagina that’s been fucked,” Korian said, as she sat down naked on the side of her bed, and spread her legs to let the girls see her.

They were all three naked when Bobby Joe brought their Cokes into Korian’s room and handed them to all three. Mariah and Amelia were shocked, at first, that he had just walked in while they were naked; then Korian thanked him for her Coke and they did too.

“Bobby Joe, Amelia and Mariah were just about to touch my tits when you came in.”

“Wait, let me get my camera. I want to get a picture of that.”

“Is he going to take our pictures while we’re naked, Korian?” Mariah asked.

“Yes, but if that bothers you we wont let him though.”

“I don’t mind, if you don’t.”

“Me either.” Amelia agreed.

“I have lots of pictures of me naked that Bobby Joe has taken and a lot more of our Momma too you would like our Mom when she’s naked, she is beautiful.”

“Your Mom is a very pretty lady, we like her. She has big tits like you.”

“Girls, why don’t you stand on either side of Kori, and each of you reach out and just touch the tip of her nipple and let me get that shot. Then I want you to lean over and stick your tongue out so that you just barely let it touch her nipple and let me get that one.”

“Oh Kori, I love the way your nipple feels.” Amelia said as she touched her pointy nipple and felt it swell and get all puffy at her touch.

“Now lean over and put your tongue to her nipples.” Bobby Joe said.

“I like this Kori, can we lick your nipples now?”

“Suck them girls.” Bobby Joe said and both girls latched onto Kori’s nipples and sucked them hard and made them swell even more, as they pulled at them with their, and rolled them in their mouths.

“That feels so good girls ... may I touch yours too?”

“We don’t have that much to touch Kori, but you can touch them.” Mariah said.

“Yeah, we want some titties like you and your Mom Kori, can you tell us how to get them quicker, we’re tired of waiting and all the other girls our age have them already.” Amelia said as she scooted close to Kori so she could touch her little buds.

“You have nice ones started. I’ll tell you how mine started to grow and you may want to try it with yours.”

“YES ... show us, Kori.” They both yelped.

“Let me take a picture of Bobby Joe touching your titties. That’s what we did and it made mine grow.”

“Bobby Joe, will you please come over here and touch our titties and make them grow.” Amelia pleaded.

“It may not work all the time but we’ll try it. You both stand in front of me when I sit down and I’ll reach around you and put a hand on each of you here like this. Now hold still while Kori takes a few shots.”

“Owwww ... my titties are burning.” Mariah squealed.

“Mine are too and itching like crazy.’ Amelia said.

“FUCK ... Mariah, look at your titties.” Amelia hollered as she looked at her sisters breasts that were even bigger than the girls in school.

“Shit Amelia, yours are as big as mine. I love this, Kori. Bobby Joe may we hug you?”

“You sure can. I’m glad the experiment worked for you girls. Maybe soon you’ll both have breasts like Kori’s. You’re sure tall enough to carry some big titties.”

“Kori, do you and Bobby Joe think your Mom, and our Dad will like each other a lot?” Mariah asked, as she and Amelia touched and rubbed their newly sprouted titties.

“We both are hoping they really like each other. How do you girls feel about it?” Bobby Joe asked.

“We’re hoping they like each other so much they will marry and let us be your Mom’s daughters too ... that is, if you and Kori will let us be your sisters.” Amelia said.

“We’re hoping for that too and we’d love to have you as sisters. We could have a lot of fun and show you girls some really exciting things that boys and girls do together.” Kori told them.

“Wow! That would be great. We’ve watched some sex movies on Pay-Per-View when Daddy had a meeting and we know some of it. We’ve just never seen a boy’s thingy ... I mean his peter go in a girl’s pussy,” Amelia told them.

“Lets all go get a snack and watch some TV and we’ll talk about this. Maybe Bobby Joe and I can show you how a boy’s cock goes into a girl’s pussy and let you look real close as we do it.”

“WOW! We’d love to see that ... wouldn’t we Amelia?”

“Yeah, let’s go. Bobby are you going to get naked like Kori, Amelia, and me?”

“Well I can ... but my cock gets big when it sees pretty girls naked.”

“We want to see it get big. We’ve peeked at our Daddy’s and his is big too and we’d like to see yours.”

“Well, if you’re both sure and can keep a secret about all we do here tonight ‘cause we want you to be our sisters and we don’t want to get into trouble for showing you what big kids do.” Bobby Joe told them.

“We’d never tell, Bobby Joe.

“Would we, Amelia?” Mariah said as she watched him stand.

“Shoot nawww! Get naked Big Brother.” Amelia laughed.

“FUUUUUCK ... now that’s big one. Bobby Joe may we touch it?” Mariah asked as they both leaned in for a good look at his huge cock where it hung limp between his legs.

“Girls why don’t we all go get a snack, sit at the table naked and we can talk some more and after that we can touch and feel some. Bobby Joe and I will even let you see us fuck. How about that?” Kori told them.

“Yeah let’s go.” they both said and ran naked to the kitchen ... amazed at how their new titties bounce when they ran.

“Bobby Joe, they need some butt.” Kori said as they watched them run.

“I see that. Too damned skinny. We’ll fix them some sexy little butts to go with those fine little titties they’ve got now.”

“I knew you’d agree – you butt freak,” Kori teased her brother and hugged him belly to belly while he groped her butt cheeks.

“How do you like those fine breasts you have now girls?” Bobby Joe asked as they made sandwiches, and got chips and dip.

“Man, we love these babies, Bobby Joe. Did you see them bouncing as we ran up the hall? We’re both almost as big as the Bakken twins now,” Mariah said.

“Are those Bakken twins the same age as you are?”

“They are a month younger than me and a year older than Amelia, and they think they’re so fucking hot, coz they got big titties, I hope ours out grow them, real quick,” Mariah said with a mad look on her face.

“Well, you just go to school with what you have now and they’ll get a look at your big titties and know that you both will soon have the biggest breasts in your class.”

“You really think so Bobby Joe? You think our titties will keep growing now that they’ve started?”

“I’d bet on it. As a matter of fact, I think you should let Kori measure you both and then measure you again when you come back the next time our Mom goes out with your Dad.”

“Yeah, that’s a great idea. Kori will you measure our tits for us?”

“I’d be happy to. I bet your sexy little butts start to grow some now that you have some titties to show off.”

“REALLY?”

“Yep ... I’d bet on it.

“Wouldn’t you Bobby Joe?”

“Yep, I may need to inspect your sexy butts up close though to make sure they’re ready to grow.”

“You can inspect my butt anytime, Bobby Joe.” Amelia blushed.

“Can we inspect your peter, Bobby Joe?”

“Sure. You can do that while I inspect your butts.”

“Wow ... I’m really glad we met you and Korian. Y’all are lots of fun. I hope our Daddy marries your Mom, don’t you?”

“We sure do and we’re going to try our best to make it happen too.”

“We are too. We just think you’re Mom is so pretty and SO sexy. Mariah and I even talked about maybe peeking at them if the get naked in bed together.”

“I bet that if our Mom marries your Dad she’ll let you be in bed with them and show you all about it.”

“Now that would be great. We get to see Kori fuck you and your Mom fuck our Daddy. I just love this stuff.

“Don’t you Amelia?

“Yeah, I feel like we’re grown-up. Learning all about this fucking and titties and sitting here naked, and all.” Amelia agreed.


“So Edward, you haven’t dated since your wife passed away?”

“No, the girls were two and three years old when we met and we were married a year later. Barbara wanted to wait until the girls were older before I adopted them so they could make the decision for themselves. They were very grown-up about it and decided they wanted to keep their Daddy’s name. They told me they wanted to call me Daddy though and that made me proud.

“We were married for two years when Barbara was diagnosed with cancer and it was already in the later stages. She died within three months. She talked to her girls and made them understand what was happening and that I would still be their Daddy. When she died I had a hard time with her parents and had to go to court to get full custody and legal guardianship and I only got that when the judge let the girls tell the court what they wanted.”

“Well, I’m sure glad you have them now and I’m sure that they are lots of fun and comfort for you,”

“Yes they are. I want to ask you something personal ... and I hope you’re not offended by this. But my girls have been so worried about growing boobies, as they call them. When is it time for me to worry about them? They are so flat chested, it has me worried now.”

“Was their Mom flat chested?”

“No, she wasn’t as well endowed as you, but she was OK.” Edward smiled at her in his embarrassment.

“Well, I’m sure that they will soon be having a growth spurt and you can expect to see them with some nice titties very soon.”

“You really think so? I mean, I know they won’t look like you or Korian but not many women do.”

“Do you like my breasts, Edward?” Margaret asked and scooted the last few inches closer to his side as she took his hand and held it in her lap.

“Yes I do Margaret and I am nervous and I feel myself blushing.”

“I don’t want you to be nervous with me Edward and I hope you won’t be embarrassed to be seen with me after all I have very big breasts and a big butt.”

“I’m so happy to be with you, Margaret. I think you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. I like you very much and yes ... you are VERY sexy.”

“Thank you. And I think you’re a very tall handsome sexy man also. Just as my Korian told me you were. ‘A real hottie’ as she described you to me. I’ll agree with my girl too ... she knows her men.”

“Does this mean we both like each other?”

“Yes it does. Now you treat me like a sexy woman and I will treat you like a sexy man.”

“Do you dance, Margaret?”

“Yes, I love to dance. I haven’t been out dancing since Robert died but he and I used to go dancing a lot we even taught our kids to dance when they were small before he died.”

“Then let’s go dancing after we eat. I know of a place the other teachers talk about. They say it’s a nice place and they have a great dance floor.”

“I love it. I want to hold you close to me and make you feel my big breasts.”

“I’m glad I brought it up.”

“Stay where you are, Margaret. I’ll get your door for you.” They were at the restaurant and Edward hurried around the car to open her door.

Margaret wanted to show off for him. She slid over the seat, making sure her skirt was pulled up and swung her legs to get out. She showed off for him alright ... he saw all the way to her fat naked, shaved pussy lips and Edward’s cock really got hard.

“Ooops ... I may have flashed you, Edward. I hope you aren’t embarrassed to be with a woman that flashes her self at her date like that.”

“Margaret you’re the sexiest most beautiful woman I have ever met. You keep that up and I will NOT be responsible for my actions.”

“Good, that is what I wanted to happen when I showed you my pussy. I want you to like me. I want us to get to be really good friends and I want you to let me fall in love with you.”

“Only if you’re willing to let me fall in love with you, Margaret. I want to make sure your kids and my kids are happy with what may happen if you let me fall in love with you.”

“I think we’ll be the ones who will have to catch up, Ed. Korian and Bobby Joe are already counting on me to seduce you and make you fall in love with me.”

“Do you have plans to seduce me, Margaret?”

“Yes. But only if you don’t seduce me first.”

They were having fun. Edward held the door open for her as they entered.

They were seated at a table for two near the back. As soon as the waiter brought them a bottle of wine, Margaret wanted a toast.

“I will go first Edward and then you toast us also.” She smiled her beautiful smile, as she looked at his eyes.

He was done. Completely under her spell. In total unconditional love with this woman.

“To Edward and Margaret, may this night be the start of something that will last a lifetime. To friends and to our children may they love each other as brothers and sisters.”

“To the most beautiful woman in the world ... may you always think I’m worthy of you ... may our children love each other and may you always feel free to show me your sexy legs.”

“You like my legs?” Margaret asked, as they took a long sip of wine.

“I love your legs, Margaret. You told me you were overweight and that you weighed 145 pounds. You’re almost as tall as me and you have the body of a movie star. I can hardly believe you are 38 years old. You look so much younger.”

“Thank you, Edward. I must tell you that I love my body and I don’t feel my years. I love to be sexy and I love to show my breasts and my legs. I feel so good here with you. I want more.”

“I do too and I’ll have to be careful or I will go too fast and make a fool of myself when I run you off.”

“Go fast Edward! I will go fast with you.”

“Margaret, I already know I want to be around you for a long time to come. I sure don’t want to just have a fling and be done.”

“I am talking about a long time too, Edward. Just go fast so I won’t embarrass myself when I try to seduce you. I’m tired of being alone. I want a man of my own. My kids are grown and I want to be loved again. I want you, Edward ... if you will have me.”

“Goodness Margaret. Is this really happening to us? I want you too but I want to be married and my girls want a Momma. Are you willing to accept all of this? I can’t do something like this without their approval. If it were up to me there wouldn’t be any doubt about us.”

“We will get their approval when we get home, Edward. When I met Robert years ago we fell in love in an airport in Rome, and we were married just before he was shipped back to the states less than a year later. I feel just like I did then.”

“Barbara and I met in an airport too, Margaret. She had two babies, one was crying the other was running all over the airport lobby and I picked up her oldest and brought her back to her. We talked until our plane took off. We were on the same plane going to the same destination. Neither of us knew it at the time but we were both going to teach in Rockwood. We felt like it was supposed to happen, and we let it happen.”

“Then we will let it happen, Edward. Let’s order so we can go dancing and I can push my big titties close to you while you hold me tight. I need to be held and loved Edward.”

“I need to be held too, Margaret and I promise to make you feel loved as well as our four kids.”

“I sure hope you don’t get embarrassed when I push up against you, Margaret.”

“I want to feel you push up against me, Edward. Push real hard.”


“Let’s get this table cleared girls and the three of us will check out Bobby Joe’s fat cock.”

“Yeah ... you better get ready Bobby, Joe. We’ve never seen a cock so close we could touch it. We’re going to check you out good.”

“I’ll show you girls something I like to do for Bobby Joe that makes him feel really good and I love doing it.”

“What Korian? Will it be some of more of the fun stuff you were talking about us doing when we’re all sisters and Bobby Joe is our brother?”

“Yes! It sure is. Now let’s get this kitchen cleaned up before we go back and lie on my bed.”

“OK girls. We want Bobby Joe to lie on his back on my bed and the two of you get on either side of him so you’ll be really close to his cock. I’m going to show you how big girls kiss and suck a big boy’s cock and make him shoot his sperm.”

“Wow ... We saw a movie once where the man shot his white stuff on the girls butt. But it didn’t show his cock ... just her butt that was getting covered with it. Now we get to see the real thing.” Mariah said.

“Will Bobby Joe shoot on your butt, Korian?” Amelia asked as she looked closely at Bobby Joe’s fat cock...

“I like him to either shoot in my mouth or in my pussy.”

“WOW ... really?”

“You can touch him if he says it’s OK.” Kori told them.

“May we touch your big cock, Bobby Joe?” Amelia asked.

“Sure you can. Lift it up and hold it while you slide your hands up and down.” Bobby Joe told them.

“Girls, I’m going to get between Bobby Joe’s legs and I am going to show you how to lick a boys cock and then suck it into your mouth.”

“Wow Kori, really? Can we suck it too?”

“I’ll let each of you suck his big cock while I show you how. The first thing you want to do, is tease his big cock and make sure it gets as hard as you can make him, like this. Start out by licking and kissing the big fat head of it.” Kori showed them how to hold his cock up and lick and kiss his cock.

“Now, I’m going to let my mouth get him really wet all over the end which is what we call his cockhead. When I get it good and wet it feels really good to him and when he feels good it makes my pussy feel good too. Now Mariah you lick and suck on his cock head.” Korian said, as she watched Mariah get on her knees next to Bobby Joe and lean over to kiss then lick his swelling cock head. She leaned over more and sucked his fat head into her mouth and backed up to look at Korian.

“Did I do it right, Kori?”

“You sure did. Just remember that a boys cock is covered in hundreds of nerve endings that makes it really sensitive to touch and when you suck him it makes him feel really good. Just be sure you never scrape your teeth on his tender skin ... coz it will take the good feeling away.”

“Amelia, you try it now.” Kori said as she watched Amelia lean over and really get into licking, and kissing Bobby Joe’s big cockhead as she held it up like an ice cream cone.

“Suck him now, Amelia. That’s good. Wow, you like this as much as Mariah and I do. Why don’t you suck him good? Just be careful and don’t get too excited you’ll take it too far inside your throat and gag,” Korian told her as she watched the eager fourteen year old girl suck his big cockhead into her mouth.

Amelia’s cute little butt was positioned alongside Bobby Joe. Her knees straddled his left arm and he could see her sweet smelling pussy very close nestled between her small butt cheeks. He laid his hand on her butt and she jumped just a little then wiggled her butt at him and sucked harder than ever as she opened her legs just a little more.

Bobby Joe ran his fingers down her narrow split and back up again as Amelia wiggled and moaned into the head of his cock.

“Do you like your brother touching you back there, Amelia?” Korian asked as she watched her shake her sexy little butt in her brother’s face.

“UMM HUMM.” she answered, and Bobby Joe touched her little pussy split to feel her wet lips open and let more of her slippery girl juice escape onto his hand.

“Mariah, get over there like Amelia is and both of you suck on Bobby Joe’s cock while he touches your pussies and plays with your butts.” Korian said as she lay Bobby’s camera on his chest and smiled at him.

“I’m going to take a picture of your butts, while I play with your pussies girls. You just keep sucking me like that.” Bobby Joe told them.

They answered him by shaking their butts at him and spreading their legs wider so he would be sure and touch their pussy lips too.

Bobby took four shots of each girl’s butts as he caressed first one then the other. They loved this and shook their butts wildly and bucked their little butts up and down.

Bobby popped his fingers on their butts and they jumped as their butts smarted and burned just a little, then he took three more shots of each of them as he slipped his thumb into their wet pussy lips, but nor far enough to touch their ripe little cherries.

“Now girls turn around and keep sucking Bobby Joe’s fat cock but straddle his legs and hump his foot while you both suck him. I want you to make him shoot his cum out and you try to get it all in your mouths and not lose any.” Korian told them.

“Raise your knees just a little, Bobby Joe so we can get our pussies on your legs while we suck you.” Mariah said. Now their hot, wet little pussies were wrapped tight against his legs just below his knees and they were humping like they were fucking as they sucked him and felt his cock swell up really big.

“Get ready girls, I’m going to shoot. You sure make me feel good,” Bobby said as he lifted his butt and felt his cum start to shoot. Mariah had her mouth over him when he started ... she took all she could into her mouth pulled her sister down over him to get the rest as he pumped his heavy load into their mouths.

The sisters looked at each other then at Korian with their mouths full of warm cum.

“Kiss each other and mix Bobby’s hot cum. Then swallow all of it. You did fantastic on your first blow job Korian told them as she and Bobby watched them swap his cum back and forth and both swallowed all they could until it was all gone.

“Now, kiss me on my mouth and let me have what’s left. Eating cum is good for you and will make your butt’s and titties grow big really fast.” Korian told them.

“Wow, Kori. That was really fun. I love sucking Bobby Joe’s cock.” Mariah said.

“Yeah me too. That felt so good when he was shooting into my mouth. I liked the part where we got to kiss you too, Kori.” Amelia told her.

“Well, you both really made me horny and I want some of my brother’s cock in my pussy. Get me that condom over there Mariah and we’ll suck him back hard. Then I’ll show you how to put a condom on a boy’s hard cock so you won’t get pregnant or catch any diseases.”

“Does Bobby Joe have any diseases?”

“No, and it’s just good sense to make sure you don’t spread any. That’s why you need to always use a condom when you fuck.”

“Can Mariah and I fuck Bobby Joe ... some time?”

“When the right time comes, Bobby Joe and I will help you both fuck him the first time. Then you can be the ones to say who can ... and cannot ... have some of your pussy after that.”

“Wow, Amelia and I can let Bobby Joe fuck us the first time we fuck. Wow, that’s awesome.”

“Kori, I’m just not sure Bobby Joe’s fat cock will go up inside my little pussy. It’s sure big and fat.”

“One day you’ll wake up with an itch in your pussy and you’ll think of Bobby Joe’s big pussy scratcher, and your little pussy will get all wet and slobbery and you won’t be able to rest until you sit right down on top of his fat cock. When you feel that good and want him that bad your little pussy will open its mouth and take him in just like you sucked him.”

“Wow, I’ll sure be glad when that day comes. I like Bobby Joe’s fat cock.”

“Here, look at this rubber and you’ll see that it rolls one way. Put the little bulb on top of his cock and roll it down all the way. That way, when he shoots his hot cum it will all go in that bubble and not in your hot little pussies and not have a baby,” Korian showed them how to put a condom on correctly.

“Mariah, you get in front of me and Amelia you get behind me. When I get on top of Bobby Joe, like I’m going to ride a horse. Amelia you reach under me and hold his cock up, so I can sit down with it in my pussy. Mariah, you lean down and watch. I want you to suck my titties when I start fucking him. When I tell you, I want you to switch places so Mariah can see his fat cock slip in and out of my pussy.”

“We got it, Kori. Ride his cock good.”

“Oh Fuck! Look at that big ass cock go up in Kori’s pussy, Mariah! Damn that makes me want to fuck now. My cunny is jerking and snapping at my fingers,”

“Mine is too, Amelia. I think I may try to fuck Bobby real soon. My cunny is going wild just watching his cock go inside Kori’s pussy. How does it feel, Kori? Does it feel as sexy as it looks, when that fat thing goes up your pussy like that?”

“You better believe it does. It just gets better and better each time I fuck.”

“Wow, Kori, throw your hand up and ride him like you’re in a rodeo and fuck his cock until he shoots that rubber full.” Mariah said and rose up to suck Kori’s nipple into her mouth.

“Switch places girls. I”m so thrilled to be fucking my brother in front of you that I’m about to cum already.”

“Fuck him, Kori. Fuck his big fat cock with your pretty pussy.” Mariah said as she leaned down low to see her take Bobby Joe’s cock all the way into her pussy, and make her juices splash out to the side as they pounded each other.


“Edward, that was a very special meal and I really do enjoy your company. Now take me dancing and hold me close ... while I fall in love with you.” Margaret told him in the parking lot as they walked to his car.

“Will it be alright, Margaret ... if I fall in love with you right back?” He asked as he pulled her around to kiss her lips.

Margaret held Edward even tighter than he held her they kissed until they needed air. Then they kissed again. He was hard and she was wet. They were hot and they were falling in love.

“Come with me, Margaret. I want to hold you while we fall in love,” he told her and she wiped a tear from her eye ... brought on by the true emotions she was feeling at this moment.


They were seated a few tables from the dance floor and ordered another glass of white wine as the band started playing a slow song.

Edward stood, reached for her hand and led her to the center of the dance floor. He turned and took her in his arms and they danced until the song ended holding each other tight each of them trying to think of a way to keep this night from ending.

The after-dinner crowd was older than the usual crowd on weekends. And they danced many slow dances ... a few waltzes and a couple of fast songs.

At the start of a really fast, older rock n roll song, Edward led her out and she surprised him when she showed him she could jitterbug just as good as him. They ended up getting the center of the dance floor to themselves, with a long loud round of applause when the song ended.

“That was the most fun I’ve had in a long time, Edward. I love my kids and we have so much fun together. They make sure that I’m with them no matter where they want to go. They are always wanting to take me out and buy me something. This night was for me, and I thank you. You have made me fall in love with you in a few short hours and I’m afraid to let you go. The only time I was ever in love ... I lost him and it scares me when I think of that.”

“Margaret, I feel the same way and I also thought of losing the woman I loved. But now I see another chance to love and I don’t want to let it go by. I want to hold you and love you like I’ve never loved before. I want to do the things I never got to do before. I want to love your kids and know that mine will be loved...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.