The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Merilyn, why don’t you go next,” Coach Jan said.

“Sure, Coach.

“Mr. Marks, I’m not a cheerleader but I did take ballet for three years and I’d like to show off my legs and my kicks. You will notice too when I drop my coat that my breasts are oversized and I may have a costume malfunction. But I apologize beforehand if I expose myself.”

“I understand, Merilyn. I appreciate you preparing me for this in the event a malfunction does occur. You can’t help it if your body is built so voluptuously that your costume cannot take the strain. Please begin and I will keep to myself that I am hoping for an accident.” Mr. Marks to laughed to himself at his remark and had to adjust his rather large erection which they all noticed.

“Then, here we go,” Merilyn said as she turned and grinned at Coach Jan and Korian and winked.

Merilyn dropped her coat and displayed an even more daring skimpier outfit than Coach Jan’s. Hers was merely three triangles that cover her nipples but not all her aureola.

Mr. Marks could be heard as he gasped for breath when she bent at the waist and stood on one leg with her other leg extended straight out behind her. Her upper body was as close as she could get to his desk and she felt her huge titties pushing to get loose from the small strips of material that held them captive.

She then turned and bent at the waist away from him and once again extended her leg outward behind her this time her leg was over his desk. Mr. Marks almost choked when he saw the thin strip of blue inside her sexy buttocks and rubbed his eyes to put his glasses on when he noticed that the thin strip had actually slipped between her pussy lips.

When Merilyn stood again she walked around his desk and bent forward again.

“Mr. Marks I want you to feel the smooth velour material this costume is made of and how comfortable it would be to the girls that wear it.”

“Sure, Merilyn I think I would need to know these things right yes definitely must feel it,” he said, as he extended his hand and felt the triangle that covered her left breast. He jerked his hand back as if he had been burned and looked at her.

“I really meant for you to feel the inside of the small triangle, Mr. Marks. Go ahead, I don’t mind and like you said earlier, you need to know these things.”

“I agree, Merilyn,” He said, slipping his fingers underneath the small triangle covering the beautiful young woman’s nipple. Touched her erect nipple at the very moment the top popped open and came off her chest, like a slingshot to wrap around his neck.

“I just knew that was gonna happen. We’ll have to make sure this style is reworked before we let our girls wear it.” Coach Jan said as Merilyn walked back to sit down leaving her small skimpy top around the principal’s neck.

Before he could say anything Korian jumped up and walked over to where Merilyn had been standing when she lost her top.

“Mr. Marks, I want to tell you that my costume isn’t as daring as the others but it feels so good on me. Coach Jan told me that when this one came there was a note in the box that the bottom portion ... panties ... if you will allow me, had been torn and would be shipped later. We felt it was in the best interests of the School and the Cheerleader program that you be allowed to see it anyway.

“I volunteered to wear this costume because I want you to know that Bobby and I are so proud that you are our principal and we thank you for allowing us to take all the pictures here at our school. Now, I want to show you this shorty style and just remember, there will be a bottom to match the top when our girls go to the State competition and during the games also. I would like to hug your neck when you have examined this costume, because Mr. Marks it is my humble way of saying thanks.”

Korian dropped her coat and stood in a simple crop top nothing else. Her shaved naked pussy was right in front of him at his eye level not a foot away and she turned slowly to show her backside ... then she bent over in front of him.

“Do you like this style, Mr. Marks?” Korian asked and looked around at him.

“OH – YES! I love this style, but it may be just a bit too much for some of our younger girls to wear. I believe I can see right through your top and make out your naked breasts, Korian ... lean closer.”

“Let me hug you for all your support and kindness and you can see me then, Mr. Marks.” Korian said as she turned and sat on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips, slpping her tongue between his lips momentarily.

“Can you see my nipples now, Mr. Marks?”

“Well, I thought at first I did. Nut now I’m not sure. May I feel the material?”

“Sure, here let me raise it up to the light and you can see better and get a good feel too.”

“Yes, I see. That is much better.”

“Rub the material over my breasts and maybe you can get a better feel and even see if my pointy little nipples are actually visible.”

“Yes, I see. This sure is some fine silky material. Do you mind if I rub it on my face to get a better feel.”

“No, here let me turn just a little on your lap and you can get your face between my breasts and rub against me.”

“Yes, that’s much better, Korian. I do like this material the best. But like I said it may be a little too daring for our girls to wear.”

“Here Mr. Marks let me turn more and sit on your lap with my legs on either side of you this is even better and will give you a lots better feel before you choose to discard this style.”

Korian sat astride facing Mr. Marks and felt his cock pushing up beneath her.

“Touch the material with both hands like this, Mr. Marks,” she told him, taking his hands and placing them over the top of her huge breasts, pressing his hands against her nipples.

“Did I hear you right, Coach Bell ... that Bobby is the one who made you and all your girls into the sexy voluptuous women like Korian here?”

“Yes, he is Mr. Marks. I bet he could do the same to your wife and daughters if you’d let him.”

“Is that true, Bobby Joe? You could do that?”

“Yes, Sir, I’d be glad to do that for you if you were to let our school be so innovative that our girls could wear these new style outfits.”

“You’ve got a deal, Bobby Joe. I’ll have them in my office tomorrow at lunch.”

“Oh, Mr. Marks we want to hug you now while Bobby is taking our pictures.”

“I think you girls need to take off those costumes so they’re not damaged first.” Bobby suggested and no sooner said than said ... the three of them were naked.

“Be careful Merilyn you knocked Mr. Marks’ coffee off in his lap. Here, let me get your pants undone, and pulled down Mr. Marks.”

Korian volunteered.

“No, that’s fine, Korian ... the coffee was cold anyway. Oh wow, Merilyn. You’ve already pulled them down. Coach Bell ... really the coffee wasn’t that hot ... I just got my pants wet. I assure you.”

“His underwear is wet with coffee too girls. Get them off before he gets a bad burn, hurry.” Korian grabbed the waist of his Hanes boxers and they pulled them down and off leaving him naked from the waist down.

“Korian, I can’t sit here exposed like this. Bobby maybe you shouldn’t take pictures until I get covered. Yes, Korian sit over me like that to cover me.”

“Oh, Mr. Marks I feel something hot. Did you get a burn on your privates?

“Merilyn, Coach Jan. We need to check him out he may be permanently scarred, and not able to perform with his wife. We could be held responsible for this. Hurry and check him out.” Korian said and winking at Coach Jan.

“I assure you I’m alright, Korian.

“Please, Merilyn, I am ... OH MY GOD ... you put my cock in your mouth, Coach Bell.”

“Well, I wanted to make sure that if you were actually burned, I could cool the burn, so that there wouldn’t be any scars.”

“I appreciate your concern.

“Bobby I really think you need to stop taking pictures while these three naked women are on me like this.

“Korian, you mustn’t suck on my cock, like that.”

“My God, look at the size of your cock, Mr. Marks. How do you make it grow like that?

“It’s still growing...

“Bobby get pictures of this,” Korian grinned at Bobby Joe.

“Let me get to it, Korian. I’m on the staff here and I need to attend to my Principal. Wow ... it really is big. I wonder if a woman will ever be able to get that in her pussy, Mr. Marks.

Has it always been this big and fat like this?”

“No, I don’t know what’s come over it.”

“I’d like to cum over it, if you’ll let me. Hold still, Mr. Marks and I’ll see if it will still go in a girl’s pussy before you go home and hurt your wife with it.” Coach Jan said as she sat on top of his long fat cock while Bobby took pictures of it going in her pussy.

“Goodness, Coach ... we shouldn’t be doing this. We need to stop soon. However, it does feel good though. Move your ass a little faster, and see if you can get more of it in you.”

“Yes, there it goes, Mr. Marks, you sure know how to fuck a woman. I bet your wife loves this monster, doesn’t she?”

“She’s never had it before, Jan. But just wait until she gets this tonight. She’ll be begging for it after that. I sure wish she had some titties like you three girls.”

“We’ll take care of that for you, Mr. Marks. You just fuck that cock, into my hot pussy and make me cum,” Coach Jan said as she rocked her sexy ass hard ... back and forth on him.

“Coach Jan, are you on the pill? I seem to remember that you said you weren’t.” Bobby asked, as she really got into gear now and rode her principal hard until they both got a breathtaking cum together.

“Oh, Bobby ... it feels so good. I don’t think I can stop.”

“Coach Bell, please keep riding me hard. I’ve had a vasectomy ... you just shake your ass like you were a cheerleader again.”

“Bobby, I am so hot, will you please take care of me?” Merilyn said, as she laid across the principal’s desk, and watched Coach Jan fuck Mr. Marks.

“My pleasure, Merilyn. I was about to suggest that myself.” Bobby said as he dropped his pants and shoved his cock deep into Merilyn’s virgin pussy from behind.

“Oh, Bobby, I love this. I’ve wanted you for so long and now I am finally getting your hard cock in my pussy. Korian told me you were the best ever and now I know she’s right.”

“Bobby, would you be sure and make my wife, Mildred’s titties just like Coach Bell’s? I just love sucking on them while she fucks my long fat cock.”

“We’ll make them just like you want them, Mr. Marks. And I want to thank you on behalf of the student body for being so innovative and interested in advancement of the school by letting our cheerleaders wear these sexy outfits.”

“I see now that we have to take into consideration the feeling and desires of our students, Bobby. I will look for more ways to move us into the new era of progressive school activities. I want you to help me with the documentation also, as we move along.”

“I’ll be glad to, Mr. Marks. You can count on me.”

“Mr. Marks, how old did you say your daughters are?”

“They are fifteen and sixteen and they are just now becoming young women ... nothing like you three sexy girls are.”

“I bet they would love to have bigger titties though. I know I wanted big titties when I was that age.” Korian said.

“Yes, I heard them talking to their Mom. They both complain that their boobies never grew at all in a year.”

“Let Coach Jan and me take care of making sure Bobby does a good job with them tomorrow, Mr. Marks. We’ll make sure they are happy.

“You’ve got a deal. I’ll keep Mildred busy or she will be right in the way.”

“Then we’ll do her first and you can be busy checking out her titties.”

“Thanks, I owe all of you for this. Coach Bell I think we had better stop now and get cleaned up so you can get to your gym class with the girls. You have my permission to tell them that we’re getting new uniforms.”

“Thanks, Mr. Marks they will all love you for this.”

“Well, they can come by my office any time. We will always have time for them.”

“I’ll tell them that, Mr. Marks. I’m sure each of them will want to thank you personally.”

“Mr. Marks, since we’ve missed a whole period with the cheerleaders would you agree to letting Korian and Merilyn accompany me to the gym with Coach Jan and help with the training program we had started yesterday?”

“I think that’s a great idea, Bobby. Korian, you and Merilyn help these two any way you can. I will cover your classes for the rest of the day.

“Wow, thanks Mr. Marks. When I get on the pill, I would like to come back and thank you properly.” Korian said.

“I would too, Mr. Marks ... that is, if you wouldn’t mind both of us at the same time.” Merilyn agreed.

“You two girls will be welcome here any time come see me soon.”

“We will Mr. Marks and thanks.”


“Wow, that was fantastic, Bobby Joe. I owe you big time for getting the principal to agree to let us start wearing these new types of outfits. The girls will be so excited they will all want you to take their pictures when we get the shipment in.” Coach Jan was hanging onto Bobby’s arm as they walked to the gym to see her girls.

“Korian, I will never be able to thank you and Merilyn for all your help this morning. I am so glad that Bobby Joe got you to help us.” She added.

“It was fun and we both enjoyed it very much. I was so excited my pussy was wet and itching for attention.”

“Korian, when I was in college my room mate and I had a special way of scratching the itch in each others pussy when we got that way. I would be glad to show you ... you have such a pretty pussy.”

“Gosh thanks, Coach Jan. I’d like that. Merilyn and I kinda experiment on our own some but we would like to know more.”

“Then the three of us will hook up in the dressing room after we get Bobby Joe started with the task of fucking the next three girls today.”

Before the period was over, Bobby Joe had fucked three more cheerleaders, his sister - Korian, her best friend, Merilyn ... and Coach Jan. They showered and got dressed for the three remaining classes of the day. Bobby Joe and his flock of sexy cheerleaders were welcomed into the classes by all the students and they made sure to announce the arrival soon of new outfits.

The ten senior girls that made up the majority of the senior squad of cheerleaders were ecstatic about the news of getting new uniforms soon.

Coach Jan, Korian and Merilyn stayed at the gym to place the order online so they could get the shipment of three styles of the new cheer costumes for each girl sent by overnight courier.

The three of them never bothered to dress until the last buzzer of the day and by the end of classes that day, their pussies were tender, red and puffy. They were also very happy and very close friends by that time.


Bobby was walking home alone since Korian and Merilyn went straight to the studio to work on the web layout and the make-up of the new flyers for the media.

He fumbled in his camera bag for his lens cap when he felt the small paper notes.

He pulled them out and the one from Ms. Kidd made him think of the sexy, tall teacher that had given him this note with her phone number on it.

Bobby stopped at the corner and called the number on a payphone.

“Hello”

“Uh, Ms Kidd?”

“Yes, this is Katherine.”

“Uh, this is Bobby Joe Mason, you gave me a note with this number on it.”

“Bobby, I was afraid you had decided not to call, or that you had thrown the number away. I know you must have all the girls chasing you ... wanting their pictures taken.”

“Oh no, Ma’am. I’ve just been busy lately with the cheerleaders and at home trying to get our new studio set up.”

“Well I’m glad you did call. I’d like to sit down and discuss with you about taking some pictures of me. That is when you have time.”

“I am free right now. I know that’s kinda short notice. but I’m walking over to the studio downtown to try and set up at least one portrait room.”

“Where are you? This is my cell and I am driving downtown right now myself.”

“I’m at the corner of College Street and Front Street.”

“I’m just a few blocks from where you are. I’ll be right there and give you a ride if you like.”

“Wow. Yes, that would be great if you’re sure you don’t mind.”

“I’ll be right there maybe we can stop and have a Coke and talk on the way to your studio if you have time.”

“Great, I’ll be watching for you.”

“Be right there, Bobby ... bye.”

Bobby was looking up and down the street. He didn’t know what make of car she drove.

Now he saw her, as she pulled over to the curb, where he was standing. He leaned down to look through the passenger door window at her, and they both smiled.

“Hey, Ms. Kidd, this is a nice ride you have.” Bobby said admiring her white Lexus Coupe.

“Hi, yourself, Bobby Joe Mason, and thanks. I just got this car right before school started. I drove a Volkswagen before that so I was happy to make the change.”

“Ms. Kidd, I must tell you that I had all sorts of thoughts about why you gave me that note none of which had anything to do with school,” Bobby confessed to her. He looked at her face as he talked, and she smiled her way. She’s dressed in a white business type outfit with a shirt, blue blouse and a white jacket to match the skirt. Her skirt is hiked up to lie just at the tops of her knees, as she drove. Not showing much but the part of her long legs he couldn’t see, were already images in his imagination.

“Well, when I wrote that note I was flustered to no end by the way you were taking over my class room, with your presence and when you started taking my pictures up close I was all jittery and nervous. I wrote the note on impulse then wished a hundred times after you left that I had never written it.”

“I was almost afraid to call you. I put your note in my camera bag and pulled it out more than once to look at the number and wondering, why? I think maybe I let the way you look sway me into thinking there was more than a number that you had written.”

“You are very perceptive, Bobby Joe and you are very honest to show your feelings this way. I like that in a man. You were right about what I wrote and that was what scared me when I thought about it later.”

“Now, I’m getting jittery and nervous,” Bobby tried to laugh, but it wouldn’t some out.

“I would never think you could be nervous you seem so in control all the time and sure of yourself.”

“That’s when I am in school and when I have my camera out taking pictures. I feel more comfortable around people my age well and my family too.”

“So it’s me that makes you nervous, Bobby Joe?”

“Not really you, but being around you and talking to you and looking at you up close. You are so tall, and pretty and I’m afraid I am going to make a fool of myself by saying something stupid and childish.”

“Just relax, Bobby Joe be yourself. I’m flattered that you think I’m pretty. But I know enough about boys your age to know that any woman who looks halfway decent, is attractive.”

“Not many are as attractive as you, Ms. Kidd. I think my Mom is the most beautiful woman I know. My sister, Korian is a very beautiful woman, too. I would put you right up there with both of them. You are different not to say that there aren’t pretty teachers in our school. We have been blessed with more than our share. But you are tops, when it comes to being pretty and being sexy without even trying. That’s why I put you up there with my Mom and sister. You don’t have to try to be pretty you already are.”

“Wow, I’m glad now that you did decide to call I needed that compliment. You put me up there with your Mom, do you? I have never met your Mom but she must be something.”

“She is, Ms. Kidd. She was born in Italy and met my dad in an airport in Rome. They fell in love and married and came here when he was shipped back to the states. She still has her Italian accent and she is so tall and sultry I guess that would be the word to describe her. A lot of people think she looks like the actress, Sophia Loren.”

“I must say that she has a real fan in her son. I’d like to meet your Mom one day, Bobby Joe. Not to see where I stack up as you boys say ... but to see the woman that draws so much praise from her son.”

“Well, she is totally different in looks than you. She is what I call voluptuous, when I take her picture and what she calls old and fat. She has dark black hair down to her shoulders, and olive skin where you are tall blonde and almost aloof in the way you carry yourself.”

“You are an amazing young man, Bobby Joe Mason. I suppose this is the photographer in you talking about beauty, but I love the way you describe me as well as your Mom. Those young girls your age don’t even know what they are missing by not grabbing hold of you.”

“I don’t push them away, Ms. Kidd,” Bobby grinned, and they exchanged a look that made both wonder about the other.

“I bet you don’t and I know if I were your age I would just keep coming back if you pushed me away.”

“If you were my age I wouldn’t push,” Bobby grinned again.

“You are full of flattery, Bobby Joe. I’m twenty seven and you are what ... seventeen? You make me wish there wasn’t ten years between us. I know I shouldn’t say that and it didn’t come out exactly like I meant it to ... but it’s the truth.”

“Thanks, Ms. Kidd. I’d sure like to spend some time with you and take all the pictures I could as we talk. I like it when people are just themselves and don’t try to keep the camera from seeing the real you.”

“I’d like that too, Bobby Joe. But I’m not sure it would look good for a teacher to be seen with a student.”

“I’d come to your place and just follow you around like I do the cheerleaders and take your pictures, as you just be yourself.”

“I’m afraid that I’d never ‘just be myself’ with you around. I mean, I would be self conscious of the way I dress, or how I looked to the camera. Let’s get that Coke, Bobby Joe. Then I’ll take you to your studio. I want to see it, if you don’t mind.”

“Regular Coke for me, and I would love for you to see our studio ... its not much to look at right now, but with Korian doing the planning and most of the work it will soon be the best around.”

Bobby Joe told her as she pulled into the drive-in.

“You love your sister ... don’t you?”

“Yes, and please don’t tell anyone. If you see us maybe kiss or touch more than you think we should, she is my special friend ... her and my Mom.”

“They are very lucky women, Bobby Joe to be loved the way you love them and the way you are so willing to let people know you love them.”

“Well, I’m not ashamed of loving them and I never tell anyone what I’ve just told you I just feel that I needed to tell you ... you are special and I want us to be friends.”

“Thanks, I’d love to be your friend as well as your family friend.”

“Good, you will like Mom and Kori. They may shock you because, if they like someone, they may just grab you, and kiss you as they would me.”

“That doesn’t scare me!”

“Good. Would it scare you, if I kissed you?”

“As a teacher? Or, as a friend?”

“As a woman.”

“That doesn’t scare me either Bobby. You’re making me jittery again.”

“I’m jittery too, but I had to know.”

“Are you trying to seduce me, Bobby Joe Mason?”

“Well, no. I don’t think so but I like the thought. What about you.”

“Let’s get over to your studio before I get too jittery.”

“You didn’t answer me.”

“I like the thought too and that does scare me.”

“Please, don’t be scared we’ll just be friends.”

“I’m not sure I can just be your friend, now that I know you.”

“Then let’s just be ourselves.”

“I’d like that and I’d like you to take my picture.”

“At the studio?”

“There, and anywhere else you want.”

“In your bedroom ... dressed sexy and provocative?”

“If that’s what you want, yes. Even though I’m tall and thin ... I do have sexy lingerie I just hardly ever wear it.”

“I’m sure you look good in it or out of it. Do you shave?”

“Not all the way I do shave most of it though.”

“Why not all if most of it?”

“I’m not sure. Maybe because I think I would throw away all my inhibitions if I were bare down there.”

“Down there?”

“My pussy, Bobby Joe. There, is that what you wanted?”

“Yes, and thank you for offering your pussy to me.”

“I wasn’t, but I am now. That is, if you want it. Listen to me. Here I am, offering to give some pussy to a seventeen year old boy.”

“You’ll never regret it, Ms. Kidd.”

“You are even more confident than I thought. But you’re not cocky ... I like that.”

“I get my confidence from my camera. If that makes any sense. When I hold it in my hands, like I am now, I feel in control and I catch myself giving directions as if I am taking pictures all the time.”

“I like that. Please hold your camera whenever you’re close to me.”

“What if I asked you to do something that you consider out of bounds?”

“I’d do it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes! I love it and I crave it, Bobby Joe. There, I’ve told you my secret now.”

“At the next traffic light, take off your panties and hand them to me.” She looked at him.

“I was sitting here, hoping you would ask me to do something like that ... to test me,” she said, as she lifted her hips with her feet on the floorboards, and reached under her skirt too pull her panties down.

“You’re wet.”

“I know I can’t help it. You stimulate me, doing this to me.”

“I’m not doing anything.”

“I know, but I feel like I want to do this, and more.”

“How much more?”

“Right at this moment, I don’t think it’s a matter of how much ... just when.”

“I like that. You can’t stand to be dared can you.”

“I love to be dared. Then I can do whatever I want to do knowing it was a dare.”

“Pull over into that parking lot and take off your blouse and bra then put your jacket back on.” Bobby said, and she accelerated into the parking lot and hurried to get her top off and her bra.

“Hold it. I want a picture,” Bobby said, as she turned to him, smiling as she pushed her small breasts out high and proud.

“Put your jacket back on. Leave it unbuttoned. When we go into the studio, leave your jacket open. I want more pictures of your breasts.

Ms. Kidd was shaking, not in fear as she drove to the studio. Bobby showed her where to park.

“I’ll come around to open your door. I am a gentleman, after all.”

“I see your nipples, Ms. Kidd.”

“I know.”

“Do you like exposing them?”

“I like it that you can see them.”

“I want to take pictures of your naked breasts.”

“I want you to take pictures of my naked breasts.”

“Come inside, and meet Korian and our friend, Merilyn.”

“I know them, but already I want to know them better, Bobby Joe.”

“The more you know them, the better you will like them. You will love my Mom, also.”

“I feel that I know her already, through you, and what I hear you say about her.”

“I could never tell you who, or what, she is, in just a few words, it has taken me seventeen years, to see her as she really is.”

“I hope you will let me be your friend, and she will let me be a family friend,” Ms. Kidd said, as they entered the fledgling studio, where Korian lay on the floor working on the computer, and

Merilyn lay beside her, working on her art work designing the flyers, and gift certificates.

“Korian, Marilyn, I have a new friend I want you to meet,” Bobby said, as he walked up behind them, with Ms. Kidd.

“Hello, Ms. Kidd. I didn’t know you knew my brother, Bobby. Bobby Joe, Merilyn and I have taken classes under Ms. Kidd, we already know her.”

“You know her as a teacher. I want you to know her as a friend of mine and a friend of our family.”

“Welcome, Ms. Kidd. If you are a friend of my brother’s, you are welcome to our world, and to into our home and into our family.”

“Thank you so much, Korian. I’d be glad to help you both with anything I can. I design web sites on the side, and Merilyn, I took art all through high school, and college.”

“Wow, that’s great, Ms. Kidd. Kick your shoes off and lie down here, on the floor. We’ll be getting our desks and work tables, this weekend. I hope you don’t mind lying in the floor. You’ll have to be careful, though, Bobby Joe likes to peek, if you show skin.” Korian made her teacher feel welcome, as she lay on the floor, talking. She noticed Ms. Kidd’s breasts were exposed under her suit jacket, but never mentioned it. Merilyn saw them as well and she felt her pussy getting wetter, as Ms. Kidd kicked her shoes off and knelt between the two high school girls and began to work with them on their graphics.

Bobby Joe went to the two back rooms they planned to make into actual portrait studios, and took a look at the sheets and drop cloths Korian had picked up at the dollar store. He picked out a pale blue queen size sheet and stood on a wobbly folding chair to tack it high on the wall by the corners. He pulled the wrinkles out carefully and tacked the bottom corners, then the middle of the four sides, until he had it near perfectly stretched on one wall, from the ceiling to the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.