The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Earlier, at the Capelton House.

“Hurry Amelia, Dad’s gonna call and ask her for a date. Let’s pick up the receiver and listen to see if he does it right. We may just have take matters into our own hands. I have never seen our Daddy get so worked up about any woman ever before. Ms. Mason must be a movie star or something.”

“I know Mariah. I hope she’s a beautiful woman. Remember the one he went goo-goo-eyed over at the bank that day? She sure is a sexy, beautiful woman, isn’t she. I wish Daddy would meet someone like her. Maybe she could tell us how to get big boobies, like she has.”

“Yeah, I’d love to talk to her about how in the world, she got those big puppies. I know she’s older than us, but fuck, Amelia ... she didn’t get them overnight – unless she’s magic – and if she is, she can make us some big boobies like hers.”

“Be sure you’ve got your panties covering that phone, we don’t need to let them know we’re eavesdropping,” Amelia said

“Listen, they’re talking about us now.”

“Boy, Daddy sure knows us well, don’t he?”

“Yeah, he knows we try to take care of him. But he needs a woman to love and sleep with him. He needs to have sex with a woman, doesn’t he, Mariah?” Amelia said.

“Yeah, he needs to go out with women and hold their boobies like we saw that night on Cinemax.”

“Yeah, our Daddy is too up tight. Remember that movie we saw where that boy told his friend that he was too uptight ... that he needed to go out and get fucked?” Amelia asked her sister as they eavesdropped.

“Yeah, that’s it ... Daddy needs to go out and get fucked. I bet that pretty woman at the bank can really fuck too. Did you see her huge boobies and her big butt when she stood up. I thought Daddy was going to take his thingy out and play with it right there in the bank ... he was so excited.”

“It’s not a thingy, Mariah, it’s a cock, a dick, or a peter, either one.”

“Yeah, now I remember. Shhhhh listen, they’re talking about our small boobies and her big ones – way to go – Dad. We knew you could do it.” Mariah and Amelia, high-fived and grinned as they listened intently.

“Fuck, Amelia! he said he wished she would talk to us about our boobies. Our Daddy must be telephonic.”

“You mean telepathic, Mariah. He can tell what we are thinking, and say the things we want him to.”

“Yeah that’s the word. I was just getting excited listening to them. They are so funny aren’t they?” Mariah agreed now.

“I know, why do they waste time talking about silly stuff. They could get right to talking about boobies, butts, and fucking ... that’s a lot more fun,” Amelia said.

“Boy – Mariah, she sure weighs a lot, don’t she? She sure looks good though, for 145 pounds, don’t she?”

“Boy, she sure does. I hope Daddy falls in love with her and we all move in together. Have you ever seen Korian Mason, Amelia?”

“No, Mariah, have you?”

“Yeah, and just wait until you meet her. FUCK, she’s what all the boys in our room call a fucking wet-dream – what ever that is. Who would want a girl who was a wet dream?”

“Maybe it means they jack their peters off, when they dream of her.”

“Yeah, I bet that’s it. Them dirty-ass little shits. I wish I could see a boy jack his peter off one time, like Molly told us she saw her brother.”

“Yeah, maybe Molly will let us see him do it one time.”

“Yeah ... OH WOW, listen they’re talking about us going to the park, on Sunday. I bet they kiss if they do. I’d love to see Daddy kiss a sexy woman, with big boobies.”

“Yeah, me too. I bet he’d put his hands on them, like the boy in the movie that night ... now that made me want a boyfriend – then I remembered my little boobies and I decided to wait.”

“Would you just listen to them two? Now their talking about getting wet. Grown-ups sure are hung-up on getting wet aren’t they?”

“Yeah, they’re even talking about slobbering on one another. Now, would you just listen to this shit? We need to get Daddy out of the house more, Amelia. He’s forgotten all he ever knew, about being a man. Since he’s been so busy being a Daddy to us.”

“I’m gonna have a good long talk with Korian when we meet her. I bet she can help us get our Daddy fucked, and stop all this talking about slobbering and getting each other wet all the time.”

“I want to be there when you do. I bet she can help me and you too. She’s got some really nice boobies, for a teenage girl.”

“Does she really? I wonder if she has hair on her cunny, too. I’d like to see that on a grown up girl, so I’d know what my little cunny is gonna look like when I get big.”

“Yes, she’s got one of them ‘racks’ the stinky-ass little boys, call it. Hell why don’t they just say she’s got a nice set of boobies ... Or even tits?”

“Shit, did you hear that? Ms. Mason wants us to go to her house while they’re out getting wet, slobbering, and wiping up, after their messy selves. We’ll have a chance to talk a long time with Korian, now. Maybe we can get her to put on her night clothes, and watch her while she does. We just need more people to look at and talk to about this growing up stuff, Amelia.”

“I know, but if we pretend we really like Ms. Mason, maybe Daddy and her will get married and fuck a lot and we can sneak some peeks at them.”

“Yeah, hey things are really looking up for us now, Mariah.”

“Here they go again ... listen to this silly shit, they don’t know anything about talking on the phone, they don’t even know how to say bye, then hang up.”

“I know, put the phone back easy and we’ll slip back up front and act innocent when Daddy comes back in. We’ll trick him into telling us all about it.”

“Yeah, I just love the shit out of you, Mariah.”

“I just love the shit out of you too, Amelia. And when I get my boobies I’m gonna let you suck them like those girls did on that pay-per-view movie we bought that night on Daddy’s credit card.”

“Yeah, and I’ll let you suck my boobies right back, too. Come on and be quiet so Daddy won’t hear us.


“Korian, fix me another one of those sweet drinks. I looked up and for a second I thought Cheri had big tits and a big butt. I must be tired.” Marsha said, as she rubbed her eyes.

“Lets get a bite to eat. Mom has some fried chicken she brought home and then we’ll all go back to Mom’s room, lie on the bed and look at all the pictures Bobby took Sunday while we were at the park.”

“Yes, that sounds so good. I’d love to rest for a minute on your Mom’s bed.” Marsha was feeling no pain.

“Cheri, you do have bigger titties! Your butt is so fucking sexy ... Come here and let Momma feel your sexy butt.”

“I love it, Momma. Bobby did it for me.”

“Shit, Bobby! Can you make my worn out old butt look as good as Cheri’s?”

“Sure he can, Mom. Bend over the table real quick and I’ll pull your girdle off and Bobby can work his magic on you. You’ll feel so much better.” Cheri said, and looked at Bobby mouthing, ‘PLEASE‘.

Bobby hurried to get his camera and was right back. He showed Cheri how to take the pictures and then bent over Marsha’s butt ... that looked like it had been in a hail storm ... with all the cellulite. Her butt sagged and she was way too big back there for a woman her age.

Cheri started taking pictures as soon as Bobby grabbed her Mom’s fat butt. She snapped until she ran out of film and Bobby counted sixteen shots. He was hoping that she didn’t over-do it.”

While Cheri and Kori, were soothing Marsha’s butt, Bobby ran back to his room and got two more rolls of film. He met his Mom as she came out of her room on her way back to the kitchen.

“Mom, how did the phone call go? Did you like him on the phone?”

“I sure did, Bobby ... and he’s got two little girls that we’re gonna take under our wing and make them into some little sexpots too. Ed and I are going to dinner on Friday night and the girls will be here with you and Korian. Help them as much as they want you to, just don’t fuck them yet, OK?”

“I caught that ‘yet’. I promise I won’t put my cock in them but Kori and I may show them how it works.”

“That would be good for them to know and I wish you would give them some nice titties. But not too big, at first ... for a while longer anyway. Ed told me they were skinny as a stick, so we will need to get them some butt, and legs, too, Bobby. Just don’t hurt them, and don’t you dare make them into women yet. They are just young girls.”

“I promise, we’ll go easy and make them some girl titties, girl butts, and legs like cheerleaders?”

“Yes, young cheerleaders, though. Then we will talk to them some more and maybe let them have some big titties for their birthdays.”

“Great, Mom. Hey Mom, I hope you don’t mind, I took Cheri to my room and made her titties bigger and she wanted some fat pussy lips like yours so I made them just a little bigger and her butt is to die for. Mom I hope you like it and I hope you don’t mind that Marsha has a nice shaped butt now.”

“Bobby, you have been busy while your Momma was on the phone, talking like a hot-ass young girl, with that sexy teacher in school. Tell me again what he looks like. I got all wet and I’m still dripping do you think I could maybe get a cum on your cock tonight?”

“You sure can, Mom. I hope you and Mr. Capelton can make it all work for the two of you. Kori already wants his daughters for her sisters ... and you know Kori ... what she wants ... she finds a way to make it work. She would be good for them though, Mom.”

“I know you are right, Bobby. They are coming over Friday night. You and Kori make them feel at home here. If that man is pretty and he likes me I am going get me pregnant on his cock and he will marry me.”

“You go, Mom. I’m on your side. We need some help around here anyway and the studio will be opening in a week or so. We can put the little sisters to work there too.”

“Yes, Bobby. Our life is changing. but we will welcome the change and change with it. I like the new me and my new body. I’m never tired now and I see that you and Korian are on the go all the time now. I just love it. If you fuck your little friend, Cheri and her Momma I hope you save your own Momma some cock for her hot pussy too.” Margaret kissed Bobby, and went to do an inspection of Cheri.

“Cheri, I just love the changes in you. You and Bobby did a really good job. You don’t need bigger titties until you get a little older ... you hear me?”

“Yes, Ms. Mason. I really like mine. They look just like yours and Kori’s ... just smaller. Look at my butt, Ms. Mason. I got a smooth sexy butt like Kori’s now and almost as big. I’m glad Bobby likes big butts ... coz I love’em too.”

“I like mine too, Cheri. I feel so sexy when I walk and all the men look at my big butt and big titties.”

“Look at my pussy too. I have fat pussy lips now. Bobby said he wanted me to have fat pussy lips like yours. Are yours as big as mine?” Cheri bent over and showed Ms. Margaret her pussy lips.

“Cheri, mine are a lot bigger but I am older. When you get older we will make you some fat pussy lips, huge titties, and a fat butt like mine.”

“Thanks, Ms. Mason. I just love you.”

“I love you too, Cheri and you make my boy always wear a rubber when you two start fucking ... you hear me?”

“Yes, Ma’am, I will. Come look at my Mom’s perfect ass, Ms. Margaret. Didn’t Bobby do a great job on it?”

“Oh My Lord! Marsha you have such a beautiful butt,”

“I know, Margaret. Kori just held the mirror for me to see it. Now I want titties to match and I want my thighs in shape better. I’ll go to the gym and work out so I can get in better shape now.”

“Bobby, you and Cheri hand me that camera and both of you hold Marsha’s titties up and suck on them. I will take the pictures this time.”

“Mom, be real careful. Don’t take too many.”

“I won’t, Bobby. I feel so good ... I want all my friends to have nice big butts and big titties like mine.”

“OK Mom, start shooting and be careful. Don’t get too many of Cheri, we don’t want her titties as big as yours ... yet.”

“Let me take the picture ... you just kiss the titty.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“You look so sexy, Cheri. Suck your Momma’s titties. Yes, that’s the way. Bobby hold them up straight we want them to be big and pointed like a rocket ship ... like mine.”

“Mom, that’s about ten shots.”

“Okay, Bobby. Here, you take it and make Cheri a bigger butt to go with her fat pussy lips and big titties.”

“Come here Cheri. Mom wants you to have a bigger butt.”

“Wow thanks, Ms. Margaret. I like a big butt and I just love my big titties. Wow, look at my Momma.”

“Yes, Marsha you come with me to the bathroom. I want you to see your sexy ass and your sexy titties too. I took three – no four of your pussy too. You will have fat pussy lips like me now.”

“Come on and eat some chicken, Cheri. Mom has put the camera down. Kori, I think we better watch Mom. You have to help me ‘cause I can’t tell her no.”

“She is just so happy right now. She wants everyone to be sexy and be happy. She will be alright. Now, lets eat. They will be back there for a few minutes if those sounds are what I think they are.”

“Can I go peek just a minute, Bobby? I want to see my Mom looking sexy and happy.”

“Sure, then you come on back and eat. I am going to fuck your sexy little pussy and Korian is gonna help us fuck.”

“OHHH, I’ll be right back.

“Oh Bobby, your Mom is shaving my Mom’s pussy and her pussy is absolutely beautiful. Her titties are as big and pointy as your Mom’s. Their butts look like twins ... Look at my titties now, they are even larger.”

“Mom did that. I just knew she wanted you to have bigger titties. I just knew it, the way she was grinning at you. Fuck, Cheri you look great.”

“Thanks, Bobby.

“Cheri you better eat, coz me and my brother are going to fuck your sexy ass silly tonight and every night we can for the rest of your life. I just hope you know what you’ve gotten yourself into, because your sexy ass belongs to US, now.”

“I’m so happy. I love both of you.”

“You will be, Cheri. Hell, we just started out ourselves and now we are loving it.

“I was looking at your Momma’s pussy back there and I wanted to kiss her pussy so bad I had to make myself come back up here. Do you think she would let me kiss her pussy ... just one time?”

“I know she would and I want to see Bobby fuck you from behind when you kiss my Mom’s fat pussy, Cheri.”

“If they don’t hurry up and come back I am going to sit on Bobby Joe’s fat cock and fuck him right here at the table.” Cheri said.

“Here they come. Wow, would you just look at that? we have twins now except for their hair.” Korian said.

Cheri jumped up and ran to her Mom. “Mommy, I want to hug you and touch you all over. Do you feel good now, Mom?”

“I sure do, I may run around the block naked ... I feel so good.”

“Mom, I want to see your fat pussy now that it’s shaved bare.”

“Look all you want, Baby. I love it and I love my tight ass too. It’s big, but fuck, is it ever tight and smooth now. No more hail damage on my tight fat ass.”

“Mom, we love the new you. What are you going do if you fuck Mr. Capelton and he makes you feel this good?” Bobby grinned.

“I will fuck him again, and again and we will get married and have our little girl.”

“Good for you, Mom. I hope you fuck him so good that he can’t do without you.” Korian said.

“Not to worry, Kori. When I put my fat pussy lips on his cock, twist it, suck it with my deep pussy muscles he will be begging me to marry him and we will have those two little girls to help grow up to be sexy young women like you.”


“Marsha you lie on your belly and I want my Bobby Joe to fuck your pussy from behind like he did me and Kori the other night. Cheri, you lean down here, and you watch Bobby’s fat cock go into your Momma’s puffy pussy ‘cause you will be getting the same fucking before long.”

“Oh, I can hardly wait, Ms. Margaret. I want to ride his cock like a cowgirl too. I saw a picture of fucking that way on the internet and I wanted me a ride like that.”

“Then you’ll get a ride on that fucking, bucking cock of Bobby’s.”

Margaret was bending over from the floor and Kori pointed to her Momma’s pussy. Bobby smiled, as Kori bent over sucking her Momma’s fat pussy. Bobby grabbed a rubber and rolled it down his hard cock, Then slipped it all the way in Korian’s hot tight pussy from behind as she bent over.

Each time Bobby shoved his long cock into Korian she rooted into her Mom and her Mom rooted into Cheri and Cheri rooted into her Mom. All of them sucking and slurping except Marsha, who was moaning and screaming as her young daughter sucked her fat pussy to a cum.

“Well, we got the first one out of the way real quick,” Margaret said as she and Korian hugged.

“Marsha, my friend, you better get your fat little pussy ready, ‘cause my son, Bobby has a cock like a horse and he will spread your pussy lips until you think he is going to split you open. Then, his fat cockhead will pop into your pussy and you’ll think you’re in heaven,” Margaret told her.

“Let me have it, Margaret. I’ve waited far too long and I need a good fucking.”

“Here comes my boy, Marsha. He’s going to fuck your pussy, then we are going to fuck your sweet little girls’ pussy too.”

“Fuck both of us, Margaret. Fuck me Bobby. Fuck me deep, and hard.”

“Come look at this, Cheri. You are next, Baby.”

“Oh, Bobby, I feel your fat cock on my pussy lips. OH, CHERI, I’m getting fucked, Baby. It feels so good. Push it all the way in my pussy, Bobby ... fuck me.”

“I love your smooth butt, Marsha I love lying on you with your big butt sticking up in the air and I love the way your pussy feels when my cock goes in deep.”

“I love it too. I’m so proud of my sexy fat butt, and my titties. I could go naked and let everyone see me.”

“If you go outside, naked looking like that you will get fucked for sure.”

“Then I will get fucked. I want to show off my sexy butt and my titties.”

“Fuck my hot pussy, Bobby. I’m about to cum. Fuck me and then fuck my Cheri’s sweet puss and take her cherry.”

“I am getting close, Marsha.”

“Fuck me, Bobby I am too. Damn I wish you didn’t have to use a rubber so I could feel you shoot cum deep inside my hot pussy.”

“Uh OH. I didn’t put one on and here comes my cum, Marsha. I’m shooting in you.”

“Fuck me, Bobby. Fuck your cock deep and make me have another baby. Just shoot me deep with your fat cock. Oh, I can feel it in my womb Bobby!”

“Wow, Bobby. You fucked my Momma without a rubber. I wish you would fuck me and put a baby in my belly too. Shit this is so hot seeing my Momma take your fat cock and beg you to make a baby in her belly.” Cheri said.

“When you graduate, Cheri. You and I will have our own baby I promise.”

“Oh, Bobby ... thank you. I’m going to double up on my credits and graduate early so I can carry our baby.”

“I hope you do. We will all get in bed and my Momma, your Momma, Kori, can help us get you pregnant.”

“Bobby, you lie down on your back and let Cheri sit on your cock. I want to suck her pretty tits while she fucks my brother’s cock.”

“Yes, Kori suck my titties for me.”

“Bobby I’m putting this rubber on your cock myself. You are knocking up too many pussies too soon.” Margaret told him.

“Cheri, you get your sexy butt up here on Bobby. I’ll help you get his fat cock inside you. You just go slow and don’t take too much at one time. You’ll like the way it feels, I promise.” Korian told her.

“Thanks, Kori, I love you for helping me fuck your brother. Oh, I feel him on my pussy lips we did this earlier and it felt so good when his cock head popped inside me.”

“Then you won’t have a hard time just go slow and take him slowly inside you.”

“OHHHHhhhh, it feels so good in my pussy. I’m gonna fuck him now, may I?”

“Yes, you can. Fuck my brother and pretend you’re getting a baby in your belly, you will feel so good.”

“YES, it feels so good to me. You can fuck your cock into my pussy now, Bobby ... this is so good.”

“Cheri I hope you like fucking as much as we do. We want to see you fuck Bobby Joe many more times,” her Mom told her as she caressed her daughter’s big titties.

“I do, Mom. I want you and Kori to suck my titties while I fuck Bobby. I think I’m about to get my cum. FUCK MEEEeeeeee, Bobby! I’m gonna cum. Kori, suck my titty, Oh Mom suck my titty hard. I am cumming! I am cumming! OH SHIT, I am cumming.”

Cheri fell over on Bobby’s chest and he held her to him, as she shuddered and snuggled to his chest. Bobby put his arms around her and held her tight, as she lay there.

“Bobby, can you do one more ... for your Momma?”

“I sure can, Mom. You get your sexy pregnant pussy up here and show them how my Momma fucks her boy.”

“Yes, hold his cock up for me, Kori. I’m going to fuck my boy and let him cum in my belly.

“Fuck my pussy, Bobby. Fuck me hard and deep while I ride your wild cock up inside me oh, Bobby. You’re in my womb. I can feel you in there! I love my son’s cock in my pussy. See him, Cheri, see him fuck his Momma’s pussy.”

“I see him, Ms. Margaret. You look so good. I love seeing you fuck Bobby. When Bobby and I start our family, I want you to sleep in our bed and fuck me and Bobby both. Will you?”

“OHHHHhhh yes I will, Cheri. You and I will fuck babies into your belly with my Bobby’s fat cock.”

“Fuck Momma, fuck Momma, Bobby and let me cum on your long hard cock.”

“I’m gonna shoot in your hot naked pussy, Mom. Here it comes. It’s boiling and bubbling out of my cock and filling your pussy.”

“Yess, fill my womb. Bobby.”

“Marsha, you and Cheri will spend the night here in my big bed and we will all sleep naked together. You will lie between Korian and Bobby. I will lie next to Cheri. We have to do this, because my Bobby likes to wake up and put that fat cock of his in a pussy ... in the night!”

“Margaret, are you sure you want us to stay here? Cheri has to go to school and she doesn’t have any clothes.”

“Cheri can wear my clothes, now that she is as big as me and you can stay here and rest when we leave tomorrow.” Korian told her.

“Well I guess that’s settled then. Cheri, you wait Baby, before you let Bobby make a baby in your little belly; Bobby, we all want you and Cheri to make babies, just wait a couple of years, though.”

“We will, Marsha. I promise. Why don’t you get Cheri on the pill and then she and I can fuck whenever we want.”

“That’s a good idea, Bobby. We’ll get that done as soon as we can.”

“Hold me tight, sweet Cheri and snuggle up close to my big titties while we sleep.” Margaret said as she pulled Cheri to her.

“Bobby, I wish you would put your fat cock back in my pussy from behind as Korian and I snuggle up too.”

“I love your fat butt Marsha and I love your fat pussy too. Here I come ... night all.”

“Night Bobby,” they all said.


“I just love your sexy body, Ms. Margaret and I love the way you held me all night. Can I take a shower with you again sometime? This feels so good when we wash each other you are like a second Mom to me and I just love you and Korian, and Bobby,” Cheri said as she and Margaret were showering together, while Bobby and Korian were brushing their teeth and getting Cheri some clothes to wear to school.

“What do you think about this top, Bobby?” Korian asked as she held up a pale purple slip-on top, with spaghetti straps.

“That’s the one, I love the material it’s made of and it has always been my favorite, when you wear it. Now get her a sexy little short skirt to wear with it. Maybe a white one if you have it.”

“I’ve have just the right one here.” She said, as she held up a short pleated white skirt for him to see.

“YES that’s it! My little Cheri will blow them away today in school.” Bobby said and hugged his naked sister.

“Damn, I’m getting on the pill too, Bobby. I want another fuck right now already.”

“Do it when Cheri goes to the doctor, Korian. I want to be able to bend you both over, and get some pussy, whenever we get horny.”

“I’ll ask Marsha to make me an appointment for me when she makes one for Cheri. Here’s Cheri now she and Mom finally got through groping each other in the shower,” Korian laughed as she hugged Cheri.

“Here are your clothes for the day, Cheri. Picked out by Bobby Joe, no less, so you know you’ll look hot to all the kids and the boys will follow you around, all day,” Korian said.

“Wow, I love this top. It feels like a silky velour, and this skirt sure fits my big sexy butt look at me, Bobby. Oh shit, I feel so sexy and Kori I just love you for letting me wear these.”

“You may wear my clothes any time you wish, Cheri. You’re practically one of the family already. We’ll let your Mom sleep in and get some rest. She’s going to wake up and see her sexy body this morning, and want to fuck someone,” Korian said.

“Mom, we’ll see you this afternoon. Merilyn is coming over tonight after we get through at the studio. Cheri, you’ll have to come over and help us on Saturday. We hope to get some backdrops up and some portrait rooms set up.”

“I’ll be here early and go with you.”

“Good, let’s get to school. I can hardly wait to see you when that short skirt flies up. I see Mom shaved your pussy. You look so fucking sexy,” Bobby Joe said as he lifted her short skirt and inspected his girlfriend’s naked butt and puffy pussy.

“I feel so wonderful and sexy and so alive, Bobby thanks to you and Korian and your Mom,”


“Good morning Bobby ... Korian. Who’s this pretty young girl with you? Is she a new student?” Mr. Marks was standing outside the main entrance to the high school when they arrived.

“Good morning, Mr. Marks”. They all answered.

“This is Cheri Sanders, Mr. Marks. She’s in the ninth grade here and she’s my girlfriend as well as a friend of the family,” Bobby Joe said.

“Cheri, I remember you now. I apologize for that. You came by once with my daughters when you were going to the ball game one night.”

“Yes, Sir. That was me. I’ve changed some since that night though. I am so proud of the way I look now I hope the way I’m dressed meets the school dress codes. I have on some of Korian’s clothes, this morning.” Cheri smiled and turned all the way around so Mr. Marks could see the sexy body she was so proud of.

“You look stunning, Cheri. You are borderline on the dress code but if you hear any flack from the teachers today tell them I gave you a thumbs up on your clothes. You are a very attractive young girl. Bobby Joe, and Korian should use you in their ads for the studio they are opening.”

“We are way ahead of you, Mr. Marks. We’ve already recruited Cheri to help us we can’t pay our models yet but we can get their faces and sexy bodies out in the press and pay them when we start making more.”

“Well, with models like Cheri the money will come soon. My wife and my daughters are ready to make an appointment to have our family portrait taken. Korian will you check your schedule and let me know as soon as you can?”

“Yes, I will and I want to thank you personally Mr. Marks for all you have done for us and especially for Bobby Joe. I just think he’s the best photographer in the world and I am so proud to be his sister.”

“Korian you are so welcome. Which period do you have free this morning, Korian?”

“I have third period free, Mr. Marks. Why?”

“Why don’t you come by my office this morning during third period and you and I will go over all of the things I want to change with our school pictures with all the students and how you and Bobby Joe can set up here at school so you can get two to four classes a day to take pictures.”

“I’d love to, Mr. Marks and thank you so much for this. We will be the best you’ve ever had.”

“I can look at both of you and see that.

“Cheri, I want you to tell my daughters exactly what diet it was that made such an amazing change in you. I’d like my wife and daughters to get on that diet and look like you and Korian.” He laughed, and the three students looked at each other, grinned and nodded.

“I’ll see you, third period, Mr. Marks and thanks so much.” Korian hugged her huge cone shaped titties against her principal and made him blush as he felt his cock stir.

“Bobby Joe, let’s leave these two beautiful girls and get to Assembly before school takes up I have another request for you that I’d like you to cover in the form of a photo documentary if you think you will be able to work it into your already busy schedule.”

“Sure, Mr. Marks and thanks for your confidence in all of us and in my efforts as a fledgling photographer.”

“Nonsense, my boy. You have done a tremendous job and I saw Ms. Bell yesterday after school as she and her cheerleaders were practicing. I swear they’re so pumped up and they even look so much more eager to really get into the routines now that they had more onlookers than the varsity football players at their practice.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.