The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Bobby leaned over and took a picture of Kori sucking his cock ... she had the head in her mouth and he could see close to six inches more to go in her mouth. He took three more shots and Korian lifted her head. He took three more and she stopped to look at him.

“Fuck Bobby Joe ... look what you did that baby-maker it’s at least ten inches long now ... that’s enough. Remember, I still want some of this big cock in me.”

“Korian, is Bobby’s cock longer now? He wanted it to be longer and I told him he could ... but not bigger.”

“Then you’re going love this big naked cock stuck up your pussy, Mom. He’s going to get right in the middle of that baby making factory of yours and re-open it for you. I hope you have maternity coverage on your insurance at work, ‘cause we’re going to put a baby in your belly right now.”

“I hope you do ... Fuck me, Bobby. Let me see how much you have now ... Fuck, Momma’s fat pussy, and make us a baby and next year I will help you fuck Korian’s naked pussy and make her a baby.” Margaret was sweating she was so hot, She thought of the baby she’d always wanted but was never able to have.

“Hold your legs tight together, like I told Korian. I’m going to fuck you while I lie on your sexy ass. I’m going to the bottom of your pussy, where you make babies and you ‘re going to have my baby, Mom”

“Fuck me, Bobby Joe Mason Jr. We will make our baby.” Margaret was beginning to believe her son and daughter’s fantasy, of getting her pregnant.

“Here it comes Momma, he’s just about ready to open your fat pussy lips. You’re not going to believe what he has for you. Get your ass ready, Mom You’re going to get fucked like never before,” Korian said, reaching under her Mom, guiding Bobby’s cockhead, into her Mother’s pussy.

“Fuck her, Bobby. Make our baby in Momma’s pussy. I want a baby sister.”

“Shit, do you look like that when you fuck me, Bobby? You’re really pounding Momma’s pussy now.”

“I’ve never seen me fucking Kori. I just fuck the way that feels good.”

“I’m going to get on top of your ass and ride you with my bare pussy on your hot ass as you fuck a baby into Mom’s pussy. Momma you get ready because both of us are gonna fuck you with Bobby Joe’s long fat cock.”

“Fuck me, Baby. Make our baby in your Momma’s belly and we will all love her. OH MY GOD, Bobby shoot your hot baby juice into Momma’s womb. I am ready and I am open all the way. Put your cock all the way to the bottom NOW and shoot me deep.”

“OH SHIT, here it comes Korian. Get up on me and help me fuck Mom.” Bobby yelled and Korian sat astride his sexy boy ass and rode him like a bucking horse as he shot his cum deep inside their Mom’s womb where it met a fertile egg waiting for that one special sperm.

“I feel it deep in my belly Bobby. I just know it is there and my little girl egg is waiting for it. OH SHIT it feels so good to be filled this way. I am cumming again, Bobby.” Margaret Mason screamed, happy that she was going to have her son’s baby.

“Fuck, I am cumming again, Korian. I wish I could cum twice every time this is fucking incredible push down on my ass, Mom open your legs and let me between your thighs.”

“OH BOBBY YES. Fuck me deep now, oh fuck I am getting another cum.” Margaret screamed.

“Fuck, you two have made me cum all over Bobby’s ass I got so excited rubbing my naked clit on his hard ass that I got a big cum on him, Mom. You got both of our cums in you it’s running all down his butt crack right into your pussy, I see it Mom.”

“Korian, get a cold wet washcloth. I think Mom has passed out.”


“Mom wake up, Sweetie,” Korian whispered to her Mom as she washed her face and neck they had rolled her over and her body was still heaving. Her huge titties were rising and falling with her deep breaths. Her flat brown stomach was jerking and trembling.

She opened her eyes and smiled at Korian on one side and Bobby on the other.

“That was the best fucking I have ever had you two can fuck me again anytime you want like that,” Margaret was calm and breathing easy now as she smiled.

“We did it,” she said as she patted her tummy. “We are pregnant.” She said and grinned a big grin.

“Mom, it’s too soon to tell isn’t it?” Korian asked as she kissed her Mom’s full lips and hugged her.

“Korian, I knew when I got pregnant with you. I knew, as soon as your Daddy shot me full of his sweet cum, that I had a baby. I told him I did and he hugged me and laughed. We named you right then.”

“When we went on vacation the next year you were almost three months old. We lay on a blanket at the beach and you were sucking my titty as your Daddy was fucking me from behind just like we did now. He shot so hard into me I screamed and told him we had a baby boy that time. We named him Robert Joseph Mason Jr. before he even pulled his cock out of my pussy. I was propped up on my elbows and you were lying under me you were sucking my titty and you stopped sucking and started laughing so loud, we laughed with you.”

“Oh Mom I love you so much. I want Bobby’s baby now.”

“We will Korian ... Next summer, Bobby and I will put a baby in your belly. You need to get close with your Brent. If he loves you make him use the rubber until Bobby makes your baby brother in your belly.”

“I will Mom. I love you and Bobby so much. I am the luckiest girl in the world.”

“We’re all lucky, Kori. Mom, we need to name your little girl, don’t you think.”

“I know already what her name is ... she will be named ‘Bobbie Lee‘, after my son and my daughter.”

“Oh, Momma, I love you so much.” Korian hugged her Mom.

Bobby hugged them both and snuggled close as they all settled down to sleep.

“Bobby...”

“Yes Momma, I know. I mustn’t fuck Kori with a naked cock.”

“Okay Bobby, as long as you know. If you need a bare pussy, fuck Momma.”

“Yes Momma. I love you and your fat pussy.”

At breakfast the following morning there was only one topic of conversation.

“Bobby, you and Kori know that Cheri and Marsha will be here tonight don’t you?” Margaret asked her kids as they were eating toast and drinking juice before they left for school.

“Yes, Mom, they are coming by the studio first and we’re gonna ride home with them. Why don’t we get something for supper and you won’t have to cook?” Korian asked her Mom.

“Yes, I will stop and get something on my way home. Do we still have plenty of soft drinks?”

“Yes, Bobby and I stopped and got some after school the other day.”

“I love you Kori. I love you Bobby you two have a great day at school and I will see you this afternoon. Come pat Momma’s belly and tell your little sister bye.” Margaret smiled.

“Bye Mom, I love you.” Bobby said and leaned down to her belly. “Bye Bobbie Lee, I love you too.”

“Bye Momma, we’ll see you this afternoon. You know that you and I will have to help Bobby Joe with Cheri and Marsha and I just bet they will be so worked up that they’ll both want his fat cock tonight.” Korian said.

“I know Kori, but we will let them have some of his beautiful fat cock and we can get him the next night. Cheri is going to be a regular here once she gets a taste of my boy’s fat cock but that is okay with Momma. Bobby needs a girlfriend of his own.”

“I know Mom and just think, you and I get to watch them fuck each time we all get in your bed,” Kori said and hugged her Mom. “Bye baby sister, I love you and we will make sure you grow up to be a happy sexy little girl too.” Korian said as she patted her Mom’s belly. They were all so sure that Mom was pregnant.


“Kori, if Ginger and Charlie ask you to let them spend the night on Friday say yes. They are hurt because I won’t let them fuck me for helping with the two creeps that were slandering their names.”

“I’d love to help you fuck them, Bobby. You know how excited I get when I see you fucking Mom. I can hardly believe it ... a son fucking his Momma! I want to get you and Merilyn together soon too, she has an itch for you that is driving her crazy.” Korian laughed.

“I wish you would corner Mr. Grafton in school and get him to okay you going on the field trip with us; Ginger and Charlie want you to go and I do too. You already said you were friends with Beth Cobb and I feel like she and I will soon get together. I think she is a wildcat waiting to be let out of her cage,” Bobby said.

“Shit Bobby, I’m going to go find Mr. Grafton now. I’ll see you later today. If I have to, I’ll offer him some pussy ... but I am going on the fucking field ... trip one way or another.”

“That’s my sister ... love you Kori.” Bobby hugged his sister and kissed her cheek.

“Love you Bobby. Let me know if you’re going to get any more pussy. You know I want to be there.”

“You’ll be there. You can be my co-pilot and my navigator.”

“Oh I love it. I get to guide the big rocket right to the target.” Korian laughed, as they walked their separate ways and went different directions.

Bobby watched her as she walked away, damn she’s sexy as hell. He saw her meet the Grafton twins at the door and they turned to wave at him as he was taking pictures of the students and teachers gathered in small groups in front of the school building ... waiting for the first buzzer.

Bobby was intent ... he never took a picture without making sure his lens was focused and his lighting was set. He was in love with this old Leica camera and it showed in the way he carried it and the way he took pictures with it.

“Bobby Joe.” Someone said behind him, as he bent over to thread a new roll of film into his camera.

“Yes? Oh wow ... sorry I was putting more film in. Wow again.” Bobby said as he turned to see ten senior cheerleaders gathered close to him as he looked up.

“Bobby Joe, we want you to take our pictures. Well, what I mean is that we know you told Ms. Jan, that you would ... but we talked her into letting us ask you if you’d just follow us for a whole day in school and take our pictures as we attend classes ... do our exercises and have our meeting with Ms. Jan ... and also when we practice.” The girl spoke to him. Bobby was lost in his lust for the girl’s physical beauty as she stood only three feet from him and looked up as she waited for an answer.

“I’m sorry ... I was in space somewhere. I’d love to do that and maybe put together an album for all of you as a group as well as individual photos of each of you for you to keep.”

“OH YES. I’d love that.” Another girl said as she pushed to the front.

“I’m sorry, I don’t even know your names. Could we maybe get name tags for you to wear when we do this? I’d hate to be calling ‘hey you’ to a bunch of pretty cheerleaders all day.”

“Yes, we’ll get them. We already have the ones we used for camp last summer.” The first girl said.

“When did you want to do this? We need to get permission from Mr. Marks first.”

“Well, you see we already did that yesterday, after school when Ms. Jan asked him to come to our practice. We all kinda persuaded him and Ms. Jan even got into our persuasion.” She turned to the others and they all laughed.

“Let’s go into Assembly and I’ll get Mr. Marks to acknowledge that it’s okay. Then you just do whatever you do the rest of the day and I’ll be there.”

“Bobby Joe ... there’s one other thing ... we’ve all agreed and we think we want you with us ... ALL DAY, not just when we’re in class or just being cheerleaders. We have lunch together and we do our exercises together before lunch. We want you there ... okay?” The first girl who Bobby assumed was the captain, asked.

“Sure, that’s what I meant also. I’ll get with Ms. Jan today and she and I can work out all the details.”

“We want her to be in all the photos too, Bobby. She’s kind of shy, so when we want to take pictures with our cameras you’ll have to get her involved.”

“You mean ... kind of persuade her?”

“Yes and we know you can do that she was red faced and shaking when she came and told us she had talked to you. I can tell, you are a very persuasive person.”

“Let me get a few shots of your group, now ... just casual ... all of you just stand around talking and I’ll walk among you and around you. Just ignore me and don’t even think of posing.”

“Yes Bobby.” The group said in unison.

Bobby had never paid much attention to the cheerleaders. He saw them in classes and in school all day, but somehow he had placed them up a few steps above where he stood and never had thoughts about them the way his friends did ... when they talked about a cheerleader they thought was the hottest girl on campus.

Even now, Bobby saw them as models for his camera as he walked among them and around their close knit circle. He could see that they were a team and one for all as well as all for one.

As he took pictures he got close-ups of each girl as she looked at a friend or talked to another girl. They took his direction just as he told them to and none of them actually posed ... even though they saw him taking pictures of the others.

“OK, that’s enough of being serious ... the rest of the day I want you to be girls and have fun. This will never work if you can’t tune me out and think of me just as a camera and not as a person. You did great just now, but it was because I told you what to do. From now on I want you to do what you normally do and I’ll tell you what I want when the time comes ... agreed?”

“Yes Bobby.” Once again they spoke in unison.

“Good, I’ll be taking pictures of each of you all day. At times you’ll be sitting at your desk in class and I’ll be there beside you taking pictures. I want you to be the person you are not the person the school or your parents want you to be ... Do you understand?”

“Yes, Bobby.” He looked at them to see if they were mocking him ... They weren’t.

“Will it bother any one of you if I see you putting on make-up or adjusting your sweater or skirt? Maybe I’ll see you even more personal than that. Just remember, each of you will make the final decision as to what photos go into your photo album and which you’d rather not so lets get lots of photos and we can sort them out later.”

“You mean ... we can be like we are all the time? We love to have fun, tease and talk about boys and we even flash some of the football players. Will that be considered off limits?” A girl in back asked.

“There’s nothing off-limits this day ... remember that. We’ll sort them out later.”

“Will you come into the dressing room with us?” Another girl asked.

“Will you let me?” Bobby countered.

“Ms. Jan lets us have fun in the dressing room and we all love it ... she even joins in.” The first girl looked at Bobby and their eyes locked.

“Tell her you want me there too and I’ll take all the pictures you want you just do what ever is fun and whatever you do as a group.”

“You won’t show the pictures to anyone else, will you?” Another voice came from the back of the small group.

“You have my word, whatever you do is safe with me.”

“What if we have only our undies on, or less.”

“I hope I’m there, to see you.” Bobby said and they all gathered close so each one could step in close and hug him before they went into the building for assembly.

“Bobby, when you do our individual portraits for the yearbook and for us to keep where will we do those?”

“Kori and I will have our studio set up by Monday. We can do the portraits there and we may get Mr. Marks to let us have an afternoon to get this done ... for the yearbook.”

“Will you have time do some more for me ... maybe some that I don’t want seen by the others?” The captain of the cheerleader squad asked.

“I’ll take any picture you want, just tell me and I’ll help you pose for it. I could even get Korian, my sister to help you pose. She’s good at that.”

“Really? Even if I wanted to expose my body to the camera?”

“Even if you wanted to show all you have.”

“Thanks, Bobby. I’ll make sure we have fun during the next two weeks and especially this week. You are so much more fun than we thought you would be. You have always seemed so aloof when we wanted to flirt, and get to know you.”

“That’s my fault and I apologize. I just thought that cheerleaders were off limits to regular students like me. I’m not a jock and I don’t have a fancy car and I spend a lot of time with my Mom and sister. I just kinda tuned all of you out.”

“Bobby Joe, don’t you think that we’re real people? This uniform doesn’t make us into some kind of untouchable person. It’s an honor to be a cheerleader and we love it but it also makes us stand out and not one of the regular crowd.

“You’ll be surprised at the girls in our group that would kill for a date with a guy like you. Someone who loves his sister and spends time with his Mom. You are special Bobby. Very, VERY, special.” She leaned close and kissed his cheek ... just before they entered the assembly room.

Although he stood to the side of the door as the girls all filed into the room, they seemed to find reason to brush against him as they smiled and walked by.

“Bobby, come with me.” Mr. Marks, the high school principal said as he stepped out of the Assembly room, out into the hall.

“Yes Sir, Mr. Marks

“Bobby Joe, I see you’ve already gotten together with the cheerleaders. I hope you don’t mind that I jumped at the idea of you following them around all week to get pictures of them. Ms. Bell asked me what I thought about the idea yesterday and afterwards she and I talked about it.

“I saw it as a great idea. We want to win the State Cheerleader Competition, this year. We’ve been in the top ten the last five years ... We want to win this year and we want to have the best photo album we can possibly put together ... to pass out to the judges like the other schools. I hired Ms. Bell, because she was on such a cheerleader squad in high school and when she went to college her team was number one in the nation her junior as well as her senior year.”

“Wow Mr. Marks, I’ll do my best and I know after meeting Ms. Bell yesterday, that she’s the one to get us to the state championship.”

“I agree. Now ... those girls as well as their coach have become your flock of sheep for the week. I want you to take hundreds and hundreds of pictures of them ... and that many of Ms. Bell. I have already spoken to Mr. Grafton and he has another shipment of film coming in tomorrow, just for you. I know he gave you one yesterday, but you take all he gives you.”

“Yes Sir and thanks, Mr. Marks.”

“Let me know when you get your studio open, too. I told my wife and my two daughters about you and Korian and they’re already planning a shopping trip to Junction City to buy dresses. When they get them, you’d better be ready. My daughters both have a crush on you. Though they’re in the ninth and tenth, grades here and my wife thinks your mother is the most beautiful woman at the bank too. Bobby ... you have a fan club forming and I have to admit ... I am a fan of yours too Son,” Mr. Marks said as he shook Bobby’s hand.

“Thanks Mr. Marks ... I really don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything, Bobby. Just be the school photographer and we’ll talk about a deal to do all the school photos for the yearbook. We’ll pay you exactly what we paid the man to come from Junction City last year, You and Korian will also get the opportunity to take orders for enlargements from the parents for their kids’ school pictures.”

“Wow, Mr. Marks.” Bobby was so happy, he had tears in his eyes as he grabbed the man and hugged him. Mr. Marks hugged Bobby too as they stood for a few seconds before they backed up.

“Sorry Sir. I’m so used to hugging my Mom. I just couldn’t stop.”

“You’re a good boy, Bobby. I know why everyone likes you now. Get in there ... you have work to do,” he turned and went back into the Assembly as Bobby wiped his eyes and got his camera ready.

Bobby’s mind was racing as he put a new roll of film in his camera. Life was coming down the track right at him like a run-a-way train. He wasn’t sure he would be able to grab hold and hang on, but he knew that he had to try.

This was his future, and this is what he had dreamed of, the chance to be not just a photographer, but a professional photographer, that everyone wanted to use for family as well as personal portraits.

We haven’t even officially opened yet and we’re getting business. Kori and I need to get a desk and a filing cabinet this weekend and some backdrops. This is about to take off in a hurry and we need to be ready. Wow, just wait until I see Kori and tell Mom. Yearbook pictures for the whole school ... That will be a lot of work. I wonder what they paid last year? Oh well whatever it was it was more than I ever had in my life.

Bobby was taking pictures as he walked around and through the assembly room. Someone had moved the chairs apart in the middle of the room, leaving an aisle for him to walk down the center of the room taking even more pictures than he had been able to get the two previous days.

Though he was constantly focusing his camera and taking pictures, his mind was still racing. He looked through his viewfinder to see that he had come upon the cheerleader group, once more and he felt his face warm up as he looked at the girls. They seemed to be more alive and smiled even though they never actually assumed a pose.

They had their name tags on and as he saw the different names, he looked through his viewfinder now and read the name tag that rested on the chest of Dru Wilson – Captain.

Bobby smiled at her, in recognition and she put her hand out to brush his pants leg as he walked by ... her finger caught the flap on his side pocket. He looked up and there was Jan Bell. Bobby felt his cock stir in his pants. He was glad his cargo pants were loose.

Jan smiled up at him and he looked deep into his viewfinder. She mouthed two words, ‘Thank You’ and smooched her lips for just an instant – Bobby got that shot – She too brushed his leg with her slender fingers as he passed and his cock stretched and yawned ... it was wide awake and Bobby needed to get to the back of the room. Thank goodness he was only three rows from the back.


He looked for Beth Cobb and saw her alone at the main desk ... he didn’t see Ms. Sheldon.

“Hi sexy librarian,” He whispered as he took her picture.

“Hi sexy photographer ... you look so good I could eat you.” She whispered as he leaned over her desk and looked down her blouse.

“I see something I’d like to eat.”

“Get your sexy ass away from me ... you are making me wet.”

“Show me,” Bobby smiled.

“Please Bobby, I’ll show you soon. Don’t make so wet, I leave a spot.”

“Bye, Sexy Librarian.” He said.

“I’ll get your ass, Bobby Joe Mason.”

“I hope you do, I want yours too.”

Bobby walked out into the hall and changed film again. He was burning film like crazy, but the school was giving him plenty – they wanted pictures – they were going to get pictures.

He reached in to get a fresh roll and felt the paper. He pulled two small notes out.

‘PLEASE ... come by my office this morning’ It was signed J.B.

‘I’ll be there, Jan.’ Bobby thought.

He read the other one, ‘I want more than cheerleader pictures, Bobby” this one was signed ... Dru.

‘I want more also Dru ... but you’ll have to tell me ... I’m not gonna ask.

Bobby looked down the hall, toward the other end of the assembly and saw Korian and Merilyn come out into the hall. They started toward each other at the same time.

“Oh God Bobby. Dru told me about the photo shoot for the cheerleaders. She is about to flip-out that you’re doing their pictures this year. You’re going to get some cheerleader pussy soon, Bobby. I can tell by the way she acts.” Korian said and smiled at her friend Merilyn.

“Bobby, I want you to take my pictures, too. When can we do it?” Merilyn asked.

“Do you want to do them at the studio? Or do you want to come over to the house and let me take them?”

“I want to come over to your house. Korian and I have already talked and she wants to be there. I want more than pictures Bobby ... I want you.”

“I want you too Merilyn. We’re supposed to have company today, but you and Korian set a day and let me know so I won’t book something else.”

“We will Bobby Joe and thanks. You won’t be disappointed, I promise.”

“I promise you wont either, Merilyn. I’d fuck you right here, if I could.”

“Oh Shit, Bobby Joe ... hush.” Merilyn gasped.

“Kori, guess what?”

“What Bobby? s it good?”

“No, it’s not good – it’s GREAT. Mr. Marks just told me that he was going to let us take ALL the yearbook photos for the whole school. That means not only take the pictures, we get to sell them to the parents and take orders for enlargements.”

“Oh God Bobby ... Really? This means we won’t have to get that money from Mom.”

“They are going to pay us really good for the cheerleader pictures too, and we’ll have to make up albums for the state cheerleader competition as well as albums for each cheerleader to have for herself. We get paid for it all and Mr. Marks told Mr. Grafton to order me another shipment of film.”

“Oh My God, Bobby ... See, I told you that you could do it. We’ll get us a sign made and get that put up over the studio.”

“Kori, I’ll do your sign. Get me the sign board and I’ll make you a special one,” Merilyn said.

“God Merilyn. I’ll fuck you myself, for this.” they hugged and kissed until Bobby broke them up.

“We need some gift certificates to hand out all over school and put them in the weekly paper as soon as we get them printed,” Bobby said.

“I’ll do that for you too, Bobby. But it will cost you another night with me.” Marilyn said.

“You’ll get that anyway. We’ll do something special for you.” Bobby hugged her.

The buzzer sounded and Korian and Merilyn hugged Bobby again, then they ran to the other door.

He started to head to English first period, but he remembered he was excused from classes. He was following the cheerleader squad this week. ‘Wow, all week with the senior cheerleaders ... I wonder if I’ll get to see some skin’

He was leaning against the wall opposite the rear door of the assembly room when Jan Bell came out with her flock of cheerleaders in their blue and white uniforms.

She saw him as soon as she came through the door and walked right to him followed by her girls as if they were attached.

“Bobby Joe, I am so excited that you will be doing this. I’ve told my girls to do exactly as you say and just relax. I know you will do the best job ever. Listen they all have free periods during third and fourth period and we always get together in the gym so we’ll see you there. You take good care of my girls and take beautiful pictures of them.” She surprised Bobby and her girls when she leaned close to kiss his cheek. Her face turned red but she smiled and walked away. Bobby took three quick pictures of her walking away ... and she turned to smile.

“Let’s go Bobby ... we all have Biology first period ... and you can sit with us.”

“I can’t sit with you and take your pictures too.”

“Well, when you do sit down sit with us,” Dru said and hooked her arm through his as they marched down the hall together.

“Good Morning, Mr. Mason. I’m Katherine Kidd and I want to welcome you to our class today. I just received word late yesterday that you would be in here with the cheerleaders today. I want you to come up front and tell the class all about you and how you came to be the unofficial school photographer.”


Bobby knew of Ms. Kidd ... He had seen her around school but had never been in her class. He knew this would be one of his favorite classes next year.

She’s a tall slender young woman with shoulder length black hair. She dresses conservatively as all female teachers do. She looks to be about mid-to-late-twenties and she has a nice smile that makes her full lips spread into a friendly greeting.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Bobby said as he made his way to the front. Today, Bobby was wearing a long sleeve, olive green shirt with his cuffs rolled up twice. His cargo pants are khaki and his lace up leather shoes are dark brown high-top hiking shoes.

He looked the part of a nature photographer. His Mom and his sister have dressed him since he started school in the first grade and he never fusses about what they buy for him to wear.

“Ms. Kidd, I want to thank you for accepting and welcoming me to your classroom. I’ll try my best not to disrupt your class any more than necessary.”

“To tell you a little about me ... I’m Bobby Joe Mason. I’m seventeen and a junior here. I was named after my Dad, Captain Robert Joseph Mason, who was a pilot in the air force during one of the mid-east confrontations. He was stationed somewhere in the Mediterranean and met my Mom in an airport in Rome, Italy while he was on leave. I’m sure it was love at first sight, because they spent the next ten days together on the French Riviera and were married the next year.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.