The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“OH-MY-GOD ... would you just look at these pictures Bobby? They look like they were never touched-up.”

The prints were perfect. No alignment necessary – As sharp as a razor, not a blemish. Perfectly placed subjects, with their cocks up their friend’s asses.

“Wow, let me have six each of those. I’m starting today. By the end of the week those two dog turds will be ashamed to even come back to school.”

“Bobby Joe, be sure and let Charlie and Ginger see these before you put them out in school.”

“Oh don’t worry, I’ll find them before school starts and we’ll go over our plan. Revenge is such a sweet way to deal death for those two creeps.”

“I would bet you’ll get some pussy for this, Bobby Joe.”

“I hope you’re right ... Those two are HOT.”

“I’d bet each of them will have big titties in a week or less.”

“You’d win that bet, Korian. Show them your titties and be sure you tell them I know how to make titties grow.”

“Oh – now, we need big sister’s help getting them naked and getting your cock inside those little pussies, do we?” They were on their way home and both were thrilled at the success of their wicked plan to break the hold Larry Bly and Gene Coker have on the Grafton twins.

Bobby told her that she needed to ride downtown with their Mom, go to the poolroom real quick. He told her how to make it work, and to tell their Mom they would tell her all about it later.

“I’m so excited, Bobby. I’ll get you some more pussy if you want some.”

“I’ll always need your help to get new pussy, and you love doing it too.”

“I do, don’t I? I just love thinking about you sticking that big fat cock in some girl’s tiny virgin pussy, and making her squeal like you do me.”

They arrived home and ran inside to see their Mom, before they left a few minutes early for school.

“Good morning, Kori – Bobby. How did your experiment go?”

“Morning, Sexy Mom. Just wait until you see what Korian has. She’s an expert,” Bobby Joe said.

“Mom, I love the hose you’re wearing now. So sexy on the sexiest woman in town.”

“If you want to be on time for school ... you better get going.”

Korian kissed her Mom on her lips, and Bobby did too.

“I want both of you naked and in my bed tonight. Now get your butts to school and find something fun to get into.” Margaret hugged them both before they walked out the door.

“Mom, Kori needs a fast ride downtown ... and back to school.”

“Let’s go, Kori. I’m not even sure I want to know what this is about.”


“Hi Bobby. You sure look happy this morning. I wish I had your outlook for the day.” Ginger Grafton said.

“Me too, Gin.

“What have you been up to that’s caused such a big smile on your face, Bobby?”

“Take a look at these and tell me what you think.” Bobby Joe handed each of them an 8X10 angle shot of the two boys who’d tried to ruin their reputations.

“Oh-My-God. Is this a real photo? Are they really gay. It must be, shit this is sickening,” Ginger said making a gagging sound.

“Damn ... How did you ever get such a picture of them butt-fucking each other like this?” Charlie asked.

“You can thank your dear friend, Korian for being such a good artist in the lab. She put these together from the photos that were taken at the park.”

“We owe you ... Bobby. Name it, and whatever it is we’ll pay for it ... if it takes the rest of our life.” Ginger said as she hugged Bobby ... tears running down her face.

“Well ... I like pussy and I think you two have very sexy bodies. You could each let me have some pussy and we’d call the debt paid in full.”

“Really?” Ginger said.

“You mean we can fuck you, Bobby Joe? ... and Korian won’t get mad?” Charlie asked.

“Get mad? Hell no, she won’t get mad. I was just kidding when I said that ... but if you really want to get naked with me, you’ll have to let Korian get naked with us.”

“Bobby Joe, are you serious?”

“I think my sister has good taste in friends and I hope you’ll at least think about it.” Bobby said, as he placed the photos back in the large brown envelope.

“Bobby – you dumb shit. The day you walked Charlie and me home through the park, we wanted you to come inside with us then. We didn’t really know you, and we were too shy to say or do anything, other than hug you. You could have fucked us both, right then.”

“Damn ... Really? I thought I was the only shy one in this group ... Does this mean were all gonna get naked with my sister and fuck?” The Grafton twins laughed and hugged him again.

“Name the time and place,” Ginger said.

“Tomorrow after school ... my bedroom. Be there and be naked. You have to know too, Kori likes kissing naked pussy and titties while a girl and I fuck.”

“You’re on, right Charlie?”

“Right Ginger. This calls for a super celebration. I hope Kori goes on the field trip with us. We can slip off for a few hours and make a second payment on our debt to you, Bobby.”

“I accept for her. Work it out with your Dad and she’ll be there with us.”

“Done deal,” Ginger said.

The Grafton twins felt better at this moment, than they had in over a month. This was going to be a break-out celebration. They were going to be free of the creeps who had put them through this mess and they were going to lose their virginity to the best looking boy in school.

“Bobby Joe, what are you planning? So Ginger and I will know what to expect,” Charlie asked.

“I want you and Ginger to come with me. We’re going to your Dad’s classroom and make copies of these photos. Then we’re going stop by Larry and Gene’s lockers to tape a copy of each photo on their locker doors. Then we’re going go tape a copy in the boy’s and girl’s restrooms.

“Bobby, tell me the truth about what you said ... are you really gonna let us fuck you?” Ginger whispered as they walked down the hall to their Dad’s classroom.

“You don’t have to, Ginger. You and Charlie are my friends. I would do anything to keep you from being hurt. You don’t have to pay me, or reward me with your virginity.”

“Bobby – you missed the point altogether. She was asking you if we were REALLY gonna get to fuck you ... with Kori there with us,” Charlie said.

“Well, I think both of you are sexy as hell and I’d love to be the one who gets in your pussies first, second, third ... and so on.” Bobby told them as he opened the door to their Dad’s classroom.

Ginger turned on the photo copier to let it warm up and they talked about where they would post the pictures to do the most good.

“Here, let me have the photos. I’m going to make ten of each. I want to be sure we have enough.

“I know where we’re gonna post two of these, Ginger.”

“Where? I know by that laugh ... It’s going to be a good one.”

“In the restroom of the pool hall ... where Larry and Gene hang out all the time. Kori’s on her way there now.”

“OH FUCK! That’s the best one yet.”

“Bobby Joe, here’s eleven of each. Lets get to their lockers and tape them up before the hallway gets crowded,” Charlie said.

“I’ve got one more thing we’ll need before we place the photo’s on the locker door.” Bobby said as he opened a drawer and took out a tube of instant glue and some wide packing tape.

“What’s the glue for Bobby?” Ginger asked.

“The tape will pull off too easily, but when this glue is used to glue paper to metal, it will have to be scraped off ... you can’t remove it otherwise.”

“Fuck! I like the way your evil mind works.” Charlie said.

“Can you be evil anytime you want, Bobby?” Ginger asked.

“I could probably shock you both.”

“I bet we could shock your ass right back, Bobby Joe Mason,” Charlie told him.

“Do you know their locker numbers, Bobby Joe?”

“Yep, follow me girls.” Bobby said, and the twins were dancing as they walked with him, one on each side.

“Number 247, will be the first one we come to. We need to be quick when we get there. Here Ginger, you hold the pictures. Charlie, you hold the tape. We’ll only put tape at the edges, not over the photo because the tape will pull the paper off.”

Bobby was getting his glue ready as they walked up to the locker. He held the photo up to the door, face to the metal and put glue on the back. He turned it and making sure it was straight, then pressed it and smoothed it with his hands to make it stick. Charlie measured the tape by the size of the photo and tore it off. Bobby taped the edges down and they hurried to the next one.

“Number 321.” Bobby said, just as they came to it. In no time they had the photo in place and hurried to the girls restroom.

“You two take one of each in and glue them on the mirror’s. I’ll meet you out here as soon as you can get them up. Then I’ll do the same in the boys restroom.”

The twins were gone a few minutes and ran out laughing.

“What’s so funny now?” Bobby Joe asked.

“We had to pee, we were laughing so hard at what we are doing.”

“Here hold this other stuff and I’ll go paste these in the boys restroom.” Bobby took two photo’s, his tape and glue and hurried down the hall to the boys room.

Bobby Joe came out shortly and saw his partners in crime down the hall. He motioned for them to follow him and they hurried out the side door, walked around to the front entrance, and sat on the benches in front of the school until first buzzer.

“Bobby,” Ginger whispered.

“Yeah.”

“We’ve already made up our minds. We’re going to fuck you at the same time and we want Kori there with us.” Ginger said.

“We’ll wait about a week to be sure this is what you want. Then you tell Korian you want to both spend the night with her on a Friday. Mom works on Saturday morning.”

“Do we have to wait until Saturday morning to fuck you?” Charlie whispered.

“No.” They gripped his hands and held him as the buzzer sounded, then they slowly moved into the hallway and down to the assembly room.

“Take your regular seats and I’ll see you later. If you have any problem at all out of those two creeps, get excused immediately and come find me.”

“Thanks Bobby. We’re so happy this is about to be over.” Ginger whispered.

Five minutes after the buzzer sounded at the end of assembly... Shit hit the fan in the hallway. There were students gathered at lockers 247 and 321 and more were gathering as they pointed and laughed at the photo’s of each boy fucking the other one in the ass as they bent over.

Larry Bly was first getting to his locker. He saw the crowd around his locker and pushed his way to the front, fussing and bitching – as he was shoved and call a faggot.

“What the fuck’s going on here anyway?” He asked, then turned to look at the door of his locker. His face turned white as a sheet.

“That’s not me! That’s not me in the picture ... I’m going kick somebody’s ass for this!”

“You mean KISS someone’s ass?” A boy in back said, and all the girls and boys laughed as started chanting “Larry is a faggot, Larry is a faggot.”

Larry Bly tore the tape off the photo and tried to take it down ... It was glued and he tried to pull it off. He only had a small strip and went at it with his dirty fingernails – scratching, clawing, and pulling ... crying at the same time. Finally, he gave up, ran down the hall and out the door.

Gene Coker was sauntering down the hall when saw a group of students gathered in front of his locker. They were all pointing and laughing at something on one of the lockers next to his.

He pushed his way through the crowd and a football player shoved him to the floor.

“Don’t you even get close to me you ass-fucking faggot. I’ll stomp your queer ass in the floor.”

“What the hell are you talking about? Let me get to my locker.” He said and turned to see the photo on his locker door. He tore at it with both hands and it never came loose. He scratched and pulled at the tape but nothing would get the photo off.

Like his buddy, Gene ran from the school ... vowing to kill whoever did this to him.

At the edge of the school grounds, Gene ran up to Larry and asked if he had seen what someone had done to his locker.

“Seen it? Fuck, you mean they did yours the same way? Look Gene, I ain’t no butt-fucking faggot. I don’t know where you got that picture but this is NOT funny.”

“Shit Head! It wasn’t me ... Someone put a picture of me fucking your ass, on my locker door.”

“Fuck, where did this come from?”

“I don’t know, but if I ever find out ... I’ll kill some mother-fucker.”

“Lets go to the pool hall ... Fuck school anyway.” Gene said aa they walked toward downtown.

Little did they know that Korian had been to the pool hall earlier this morning and used the restroom. Korian even went into the men’s room while her Mom kept the old man at the counter busy.

There were six bikers shooting pool when Larry and Gene arrived.

“You boys are in trouble if the cops find you here, skipping school.” Bud told them when they came through the door.

“Fuck you, Old Man.” Larry snorted as they walked by.

“Well, Well – if it isn’t the two ass-hole buddies. Did you come here looking for more faggots ... you scum balls?” They were greeted at the back by the bikers as they grabbed a cue stick to shoot a game of pool.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Larry glared at the man.

“I’m talking about that picture of you two butt-fucking each others back there in both pissers.” The man answered.

“I don’t know who in the fuck did this ... But that’s not us in those pictures. Some one set us up.”

“Yeah, likely story butt-fuckers. Now get your cock-sucking asses out of here and go find a fucking queer bar to hang out.” A voice came from behind them.

The six men began twirling their cue sticks like batons, as Larry looked at Gene. They ran for the back door, getting their backs and asses whacked with cue sticks as they ran.

But the door was locked.

They broke and ran for the front door, right back through the gauntlet they’d just run through, getting a brutal battering this as the men lined up and took a whack at them.

“It was them fucking girls who took all them pictures of us. That’s the only time we was ever naked in front of a camera. I’m gonna kill them bitches,” Larry said as they stomped down the sidewalk.

“I’m packing a bag and catching the first bus outta here. You can stay here if you want to.”

“You’re leaving like this, with everyone thinking we’re queers.”

“Just how you gonna convince them we’re not ... big man?”

“Well, I guess you’re right. Where you headed?”

“None of your fucking business. I never want to see you again. Now get the fuck away from me.”

“Hey, don’t blame for this.”

“I’m not ... I just don’t ever want to be seen near you, EVER.”

“Fuck you too ass-hole.”

“Watch what you say, motherfucker ... I’ll kick your ass right here. Now get the fuck away from me.”

They split up and left town ... headed in different directions.

For weeks the story went through the small town, and all over the school, about the gay boys that had been exposed at the high school. No one ever heard of them, or from them again.


Bobby Joe walked Ginger and Charlie home that afternoon when school was out. Both of them begged him to come inside ... Neither of their parents would be home until late.

“Bobby please come in with us, we need to hold you and thank you for all you’ve done.” Ginger begged.

“Yes Bobby, please let us. This means a lot to us and we’ve talked about this. We want to fuck you. We want you to have our cherries and we want to make love too, after that, and not just fuck.” Charlie begged.

“You two are very tempting, but I told you we’d wait a week and we’re going to wait a week. If you still want this, come spend a Friday night with Korian. We’ll have lots of fun, I promise.”

“We’ll do it your way, Bobby. Please kiss us both before you leave.” Charlie said

“I can do that, come here sexy.” He grabbed her and kissed her, sucking her lips and her tongue, cupping her titties, squeezing her buttocks as he kissed.

They broke their kiss and Ginger flew to his arms, locking her lips to his. She was wild as she fondled his cock through his jeans and groped his butt, as he caressed her titties.

“Bye Bobby Joe. We’ll see you at school tomorrow ... and thanks for all you’ve done and for being our friend,” Ginger told him.

“Bye Bobby. We’re going to have a long talk with Korian tomorrow, and we’ll get her to help us fuck your sexy ass.” Charlie said as he walked off the porch and started down the street.

“Do it like I said and I’ll make is special for you both.” He said before he got out of hearing.


“Kori,” Bobby yelled as he entered the photo studio.

“Back here, Bobby Joe ... just wait until you see what I’ve got. I’ll be out in a minute.” She answered from the dark room.

Bobby got a Coke from the small refrigerator they’d brought from the garage at home and sat down in a chair, waiting for his sister.

“Bobby just take a look at all the pictures you’ve taken until yesterday. You’re going to flip when you see the first ones you took of me ... and you’re not going to believe the ones that were on the roll of film when we got the camera.” Korian brought two stacks of 5X8 photos out of the dark room with her.

“Here Bobby. Look at these first. They’re the ones you took of me outside the front door of our studio the day we talked to Mrs. Cartwell.” Korian handed Bobby the photos and sat beside him on the floor as he looked at them.

“Kori, I know you had panties on that day ... they were white ... I saw them when the wind blew your skirt up.”

“Look closer, Bobby.”

“You don’t have any pussy hair! But you didn’t shave your pussy into a Mohawk until the next day. How do you think this happened?”

“Now look at the ones that were already on the roll when you took my first ones.”

“Wow! so this is Karolin ... up close and personal. She sure was a beauty. I can hardly believe how much she looks like you, Kori. Damn, she was absolutely beautiful and look at her titties. They’re as big as Mom’s. Wow! Look at this close-up of her pussy. No hair, and she has fat lips, just like Mom.”

“I know, Bobby. This makes my pussy so wet. God, I got so turned on back there looking at these. Fuck ... I forgot. Look at the ones we took the next day at the park.”

“Damn, Kori. You are one hot young woman. I can see your pussy and your titties are HUGE when you were on the swing. It’s just like I’m there and you’re still swinging.”

“I know Bobby. They are all like that and just wait until you see Mom and Marsha ... and don’t even think about, Cheri until you see that sexy little Minx. She’ll be the next Centerfold of the Year, when she’s older.”

“OH DAMN! Here are the ones of you sitting on the bench with your dress up. Damn, Kori ... talking about nude models ... girl you are FUCKING HOT. Just look at your pussy, and how the light shows your naked skin under that dress.”

Oh Hell ... I see Mom coming into the pictures now. Shit Kori, Mom will be ready for a good fucking, when we show her these ... won’t she?”

“You’ve got that right. Can you believe how clear they are? And look at the colors and the detail in these. I was amazed at the first ones ... then I came to the ones in the Park. I almost had to stop and finger my clitty when I saw Mom.”

“FUCK ... Look at the ones of you posing in the bathroom. Here are the ones where you were fingering your clit, and rubbing your tits. Shit, I could jack-off looking at these.”

“I thought the same thing when I saw myself. I had to make myself stay and finish. I wanted to finger my pussy so bad.”

“I can’t get over the quality and detail of these photos, Kori. It’s like seeing you for the first time, and seeing you a beautiful young woman I want to meet.”

“Shit Bobby, that’s deep but you turn me on saying that.”

“Here’s Mom again. Just look at her ... she looks like her pussy is dripping as she walks. FUCK ... look at this one where you and Mom have your hands on each other’s clitties.

“I’m getting a hard-on, Kori.”

“I am getting wet all over again, just sitting here and looking at them.”

“Damn, here are the ones of Cheri. This one is going to be framed and placed at my bedside.”

“Look at the ones where she was skipping toward you, twirling her panties and bra. You need go find her and fuck her sexy ass.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.