The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

The committee had just gotten seated and started their discussion when Beth Cobb tapped on the door and cracked it just enough to see Bobby at the end of the table. She smiled blew him a kiss then closed the door.

“Who was that, Bobby?” Kayla House asked.

“Just Ms. Cobb. I suggested she go see Mr. Grafton and volunteer to be one of the chaperones and she did.”

“Well, is she?” Jessica asked hopefully.

“Yes she is. We’ll have someone closer to our age.”

“Great, I really like her.” Betty Lou said, knowing they could talk her into letting them have fun.

“She’s sexy, too.” Richard said and they all laughed and agreed.

“Bobby Joe, I’d like to make a suggestion and I hope none of you think I’m a bad girl when I say this...”

“Sure, Kayla, we’re here to take all suggestions, if you have a fun one, spread it out on the table and let’s rake it around.” Bobby told her.

“Well, Mr. Grafton wants us to come up with some class projects to make us all really try to stretch our imaginations, while we’re out there. I think we need to come up with a few that will be more fun and more adventurous for us ... in private.”

“Well, let’s hear an example, and we’ll see if it meets our approval. If it does, we’ll come up with three or four – to really make it fun.”

“Well, I thought we could take pictures of everyone’s butt, and the classmate that can guess the most correct – wins a prize. Then, I thought maybe we could even go a couple steps further and be more daring ... if you get my drift.”

“Wow, Kayla that’s wild, I love it.” Betty Lou said. “Let’s do it, lets have some good old fashioned naughty fun between us while we’re there.”

“Hey, I like this. I’m in and I’ve got a really naughty one.” Brie O’Riley said

“I’m willing.” Bobby Joe said.

“I’m in.” They all agreed it was a brilliant idea and said they would really think on it and come up with some more fun projects, for students only.

There was another light rap on the door and Bobby got up to see who it was this time.

“We’ve got it Bobby,” Korian screamed as she launched herself at him hugging and kissing all over his face and lips.

“Tell me the details. It must be good, the way you are jumping and laughing and crying.”

“We qualify for all the new business discounts including rent, and utilities. We will even be able to get a small business loan, through the available funds too.”

“Wow, that’s great Korian. When can we move in?”

“Today. I have talked to Mr. Marks and he’s gonna let me do the co-op project and work for our studio. I’m going there right after lunch. I called Mr. Muller and he’s gonna deliver the rest of our equipment this afternoon ... he’s as excited as I am.”

“You have been a busy bee, today. We’re in here planning the student agenda for our field-trip the first of the month. I’m gonna try to get Mom to be a chaperone. You should come out too and help us. We’re already planning some private fun for all of us students.”

“I hope y’all have as much fun as we did last year ... it was wild.”

“I’ll see you as soon as I can after school, Kori.”

“OK, I’m gonna stop by and say hi to Beth, she told me you were back here.”

“You know her?”

“Yes, she and I are good friends even though she’s on the staff.”

“Good ... she’s gonna be a chaperone too.”

“Sounds as if you and she are good friends too.”

“Well, I do know she wears some sexy underwear. Tell her you know exactly what she has on. She has sexy white cotton bikini panties, and a little white lace, half bra.”

“Wow, I’m impressed, Bobby Joe. See you later.”

“Sorry about that interruption, guys and gals. I don’t know if you heard Korian or not but she and I got our studio application approved and we’ll be moving in starting today.” Bobby told his classmates when he went back into the small meeting room.

“Wow, congratulations, Bobby Joe. We knew you’d make it.” They were all proud for him and his sister.

“OK, now back to our meeting, has anyone come up with any new ideas for class competition on our photography field-trip to the park?”

“I’ve got one, Bobby Joe ... it’s for the boys,” Betty Lou said

“I’ve got one too, it’s for the girls,” Richard said.

“I’ve got one for the girls, too,” Joel said.

“I’ve got one for the boys, and the girls ... and it’s naughty,” Brie said

“Okay, Betty ... you go first.”

“Well, I thought it would be fun to sneak out late one night and all the girls take off their panties, and bras and each girl pin her panties and bras together. Then we can see how many boys can guess which set of underwear goes with each girl.”

“Wow, that’s a wild one. Do the girls stay naked?” Bobby asked.

“No, not at first anyway.”

“Sounds good to me.” Bobby said, and they decided that was a keeper.

“What do you have, Joel?” Bobby asked.

“Well, for the girls, I thought we could take pictures of the boy’s dicks with erections and when they’re not erect and see who could match them.”

“Damn, Joel, I love that one. I’ll even do the photos.” Kayla said.

“What was yours, Richard?”

“I was gonna say about the same, only we take a picture of the boys butt and his groin, and match them.”

“That’s another good one. I like all of those.”

“Well, if we’re gonna do that, why don’t we do the same with the girls, take a photo of their pussies, and their butts and let the boys match them?” Jessica said.

“What was yours, Brie? You had a naughty one, that you said was fun.”

“Well I thought that all the girls could take pictures of their pussies, and then shave them and take another picture and see who can guess the most.”

“Wow, I love shaved pussy. I vote that one goes in. I have a great camera that takes good pussy pictures too.” Bobby Joe volunteered.

“I vote we put all of those in, we’ll just have to make sure that we’re not discovered doing these, since Mr. Grafton’s daughters are going to be working the dark room, we may need to come up with something else.” Bobby told them.

“Bobby Joe, you must know that they were in this class with their Dad last year, and both of them had more nude photos floating around school, than Playboy did.” Betty Lou said.

“You mean, they’ll go along with us on these fun contests?”

“Go along, hell, they’ll want in on them.”

“Wow, great. I’m looking forward to meeting them.” Bobby said.

“Yeah, we bet you will enjoy it too. They love to having their pictures taken, Bobby. Point your camera at them and their clothes fall off.” Kayla said.

“We’ll have to keep all of this inside our little group, if we get caught, we could get into trouble.” Bobby warned them.

“Bobby Joe I have another good suggestion too.” Richard said with a grin.

“Let’s hear it, Richard.”

“I think we, as committee members, need to have a group photo made Naked, each time we meet like this.”

“Whoa, well – what’s the vote on this one?” Bobby asked, and looked around the table at the two boys, and three girls.

“Who’s gonna take the picture, I’m in.” Betty said.

“I’m in, too” Jessica, and Kayla agreed.

“Hell, I’m in too,” Joel said.

“I’m in, I’ve never been naked in front of a boy, but I love this crazy ass bunch.” Brie O’Riley said and started taking her clothes off.

“Me too, then. How about you, Bobby Joe.” Ricky said.

“Get ready, I’ll be right back ... with our photographer,” Bobby said.

“Wonder who he is brave enough to let come in here and see all of us naked.” Richard said.

The door opened, and Beth Cobb walked in with Bobby Joe’s Leica strapped around her neck.

“Strip for the photo.” Bobby Joe said as he locked the door.

They looked around at their small group, then with a smile, they stripped and sat on the edge of the table, side by side, as Bobby showed Beth how to work the shutter and focus the lens.

“Damn, Bobby Joe, that’s some tripod you have there.” Brie said and they laughed as Bobby’s cock started getting hard.

“I think we need to have one of our photographer naked too, just for insurance.” Jessica said, as she smiled at Beth Cobb.

“I agree Jessi, good idea.” Bobby said.

Before the meeting was adjourned, they were all naked, and taking pictures. Beth joined them, as she pulled her clothes off and had her picture taken too. She had never in her life had such an urge to be naked as she did this day. None of the girls felt shy or embarrassed to be naked in the small room with four naked boys.

“I want to be the photographer at the next meeting too.” Beth said, as she posed with Bobby Joe, her hand on his long stiff cock and his hands cupping her breasts while Ricky Belden took six pictures with Bobby Joe’s camera.

“Bobby Joe, just look at the way your cock is growing in my hand! What makes it grow like that ... all of a sudden? And look at my tits, how they have gotten bigger.” Beth Cobb said as she looked at her breasts that were at least two sizes larger.

“Must have to do with all the excitement we’re all feeling in this room, Beth.” Bobby Joe was amazed at the difference in his cock.

“Well, I’ve never seen anything like this before. I wish my breasts would grow another size, just like that. I bet my bra won’t fit now, as it is.” Beth was running her hands over her proud breasts.

“Bobby Joe, will you take a picture with me, too? Mom won’t believe me if I tell her and don’t have proof,” Brie asked.

“Well, if you’re brave enough to tell your Mom, come here, and Beth will take six for you. I want to hold your little titties up, when she takes them, so she can see you and me.”

“Take all you want Ms. Beth, I’ll probably never get Bobby’s hands on my titties again, they are so small.” Brie smiled, and Beth ran the rest of the roll off with pictures of Brie’s little titties.

“We better get our clothes on, the buzzer will be sounding soon, and we need to gather up our notes. Betty Lou, you, and Ricky put all our suggestions down, and print them for us; just be careful, and not let them get out of our circle of shutter bugs.” Bobby told them as they all dressed.

“Bobby, please do me a favor and stand behind me and reach around to hold my titties in your hands, like you did Brie, while Ricky takes our picture. When we get that one developed, I want to put it on my computer as a screen saver.” Betty Lou said.

“Sure ... Ricky I hope you don’t mind taking pictures of naked titties.”

“I love it ... okay hold them up from the bottom, Bobby Joe so we can see her nipples too as you cup them. Here goes, 3, 2, 1. Ricky snapped three more, just as quick as he could thumb the film advance and click.

“Thanks, Ricky, how do you like my camera?”

“This is the sweetest thing ever, Bobby. It’s almost like it knows what I want to do, before I even aim and focus.”

“I know ... I get that feeling a lot too.”

“How can this be? I’ve never hooked my bra in the very last hooks. Now, I can barely get it hooked, this is weird.” Betty said puzzled that her bra fitting her.

“Well, I’m sure there is a logical explanation, Beth said, her tits looked bigger too, must be something to do with all the excitement.” Bobby offered.

“Well, I wish I could get excited again, I’m like Beth, I’d love to have huge titties.”

“OH MY GOD, look at my little bitty titties, they’re FUCKING HUGE now.” Brie O’Riley said, and they looked at her with eyes wide and mouths open.

“Brie, are you OK? Can I touch them to see if they are sore?” Bobby said, as he reached out.

“YES, touch my titties, Bobby. I feel like I could cum, with you touching them.

“We’ll get together for a few minutes tomorrow and see what this looks like on paper when Betty Lou and Ricky get it printed ... also we need to be serious now that we’ve gotten our fun agenda planned. We still have to come up with class projects for grade merits.

“Brie, I hope you’ll let us see your beautiful titties tomorrow.”

“Shit, I’ll show these babies to anyone who wants to see them.”


Korian called her Mom just before lunch and hurried home. When they met at the house, Korian had Bobby Joe’s computer sitting in the kitchen. She had a small desk and chair and a folding table.

They put all this in her Mom’s car and Korian called Mr. Muller to tell him they were moving into the new studio and gave him the address.

Korian and Margaret had gotten the car unloaded and she was setting the computer up. She would have to go down to the Chamber of Commerce office and call for telephone service to be connected and cable TV so they would have high speed internet. She would still be able to download offline until they had it all connected.

Mr. Muller drove up in an old pick-up loaded with boxes and tripods and lighting fixtures.

Korian introduced Mr. Muller to her Mom, Margaret and they helped him unload his truck. Korian looked at her Mom and couldn’t figure out what there was that was different about her. Something was.

“Miss Korian, did you know that the street name – Leitz – is a German name?”

“No I didn’t, Mr. Muller ... how neat.”

“Not only is it German, it is the name of the man the Leica camera was named after when it was introduced to the public in Germany.”

“Wow, I’ll have to be sure and tell Bobby that, he’ll love that little bit of trivia. Mr. Muller, you will have to come over again and see Bobby. You wouldn’t know him, he has changed so much since you gave him that camera.”

“He is more sure of himself, ja? And he is like the real professional photographer now, ja?”

“Yes he is, how did you know?”

“It is the camera. It did that to my brother also. Tell me the answer to a personal question, Missy.”

“Sure, Mr. Muller, what would you like to know.”

“Has Bobby Mason taken pictures of your naked bosoms yet?”

“Mr. Muller, I’m afraid that is way too personal.”

“No Miss Korian, what I meant was, have you noticed the difference in your bosom, if he had taken pictures of you naked on top?”

“Well, I have noticed my bra is tighter, is that what you mean?”

“I will be glad to see the photographs when you get them developed, Miss Korian, will you please call me?”

“I sure will, Mr. Muller. Thanks for bringing this over. I’ll get busy and set up the dark room in that small room in the back and start on them today.

“We’ll have our phone soon and I’ll call you then.”

“Thank you Miss Korian.

“Ms. Mason, very nice to meet you today.”

“Thank you, Mr. Muller ... and thank you so much for helping my son and daughter. This means the world to them.”

“I am happy for them and I know that all of you will enjoy the camera and the photographs it takes.” And with that, he left.

“I wonder what he meant by that, Korian?”

“He probably just meant he hoped we enjoy all the photos that Bobby will take.”

“Well maybe. I need to get back to work. I’ll come by after work. I put my sweats in the car when we were home.”

“Thanks, Mom for all your help, and thanks too for a great time yesterday. That was so much fun.”

“Yes it was, if we had been alone I really believe I would have been naked the whole afternoon, I felt so good.”

“Mom, I felt the same way. It was really fun though.”

“See you later Hon. Here, take my credit card ... you’ll need it for supplies.”

“Wow thanks, Mom. I’ll see you later. I’m going down to the Chamber of Commerce and see about our phone and cable service.”


“Hello, Ms. Cartwell.”

“Well hello, Korian. Are you getting moved in?”

“Yes, Ma’am. I was wondering ... who do we call for cable and telephone service.”

“I took the liberty and called them this morning after you and I talked. The service men will be here this afternoon. Your service is already in the building, all they’ll have to do is activate it ... however they do that.”

“Well, thank you so much. I’ll need to get a phone from home and bring it here until we can buy one.”

“You may be able to get one from the service man.”

“That would be great, I hope we can. Thanks so much, Ms. Cartwell. You’ll have to come down and see us when we get it all set up.”

“I’ll do that, Korian. Good luck with getting everything going.”

The first thing Korian did when she went back to the studio was to take two of the lighter boxes to the small back room and open them to see what they contained. There were pans and trays and other pieces of equipment. She pushed them aside and before she went up front for more, she pulled her blouse off and took off her bra. She was looking at the size as if she thought it had changed, then she looked to see where it had been fastened in the last hook.

Korian threw her bra over in a corner and turned to get her blouse ... there was a tall lanky young man standing in the doorway staring at her ... wide mouthed and wide eyed. He had a tool belt around his waist and wore a baseball cap over his dark hair.

“I’m sorry, Miss. I spoke when I came in and no one answered. The door was open and I just came on back.”

“Oops ... sorry I was taking my bra off. I mean, it was kinda tight and well, I didn’t mean to be putting on a show.”

“Well, I should have hollered again before I came on back. I’m here to connect your phone lines at the interface in the storage room back there.” The young man said smiling as he went to the back.

Korian walked out to see where he went. She was putting her blouse on and buttoning it, when she saw him look her way again.

“I’m sorry ... I just keep flashing you. But I was told that you might have a phone on your service truck we can use, until we can get one.”

“Well, all I have is an old one that was cracked on the base when the lady dropped it. I’m supposed to turn them in but you can use it and I’ll get you a new one. Would you like to have one with two lines? We have two lines active back here.”

“Great! Yes, when you bring a new phone, make it one with two lines. I’m sorry ... I’m Korian Mason. My brother and I will be opening the studio here.”

“Nice to meet you Korian, I’m Brent Connor. I’m your friendly phone repairman.” He smiled as he walked up to her and they shook hands. He was still looking at her cleavage where she was buttoning her blouse.

“How long have you worked for the phone company?”

“Five years ... I grew up over in Junction City and transferred over here to get married ... that fell through though, but I liked the town and stayed.

“Where do you work, Korian?”

“I’m a senior in high school. I’ll graduate next spring. I applied for a co-op job and Mr. Marks, the principal, let me work here for our own business so I can come each afternoon and get our stuff set up.”

“You look older than a high school senior. I mean, well ... I didn’t mean you looked old just that you are more, uh mature maybe.”

“Brent, you blush as bad as my brother, Bobby Joe. Are you trying to tell me I have big tits?”

“Well, I guess I was.” Brent laughed and Korian did too. She liked this young man. He looked to be in his mid twenties and he was very nice looking ... and easy to talk to.”

“I can help you for a little while, if you have more boxes to move.”

“Well, if you’re sure you won’t get into trouble. I’ll sure let you. I’m bringing all those boxes and the other equipment back here to set up a dark room.”

“So, you and your brother will be developing your own pictures?”

“Yes, I’ll do the developing and he’ll take the pictures. We have our Mom and some friends that will come help too, so we can get up and running.

“Does your Mom work at the bank?”

“Yes, do you know her?”

“Well, I don’t know her, but I replaced her phone last week; she sure is a beautiful woman. And, when you said Mom, I knew who you reminded me of. You and your Mom look so much alike.”

“Thanks, I also think our Mom is very beautiful. She thinks she’s overweight and too big in the hip, and titty department.”

“She was dressed in a light blue business suit the day I was there. I could not for the life of me keep from looking at her. I bet she thought I was a pervert, or something. She wasn’t even trying to look sexy, but she was blowing all the young women and girls right out of the water.”

“I know that dress. I picked it out for her and Bobby Joe and I bought it for her last Christmas. She fussed at me because I got it a little tight on her, but Mom smiled when Bobby Joe told her she looks sexy.”

“Well, don’t go and tell her that I was staring at her. She’ll be mad at me if I come back.”

“She wouldn’t either. Our Mom is the coolest woman you will ever meet. Will you come back?”

“Well, what I meant was ... to bring your phone.” They were moving boxes and tripods and lighting and talking all the time. Brent was still getting glimpses of her deep cleavage as she bent to pick up a box or a tripod on the floor.

“I’ll be here every afternoon this week. You can stop by and make sure our phone is working ... if you’re back this way.”

“I guess could, couldn’t I?”

“Yes, I’d like that.”

“You would?”

“Yes.”

“Could I bring my lunch over and eat with you tomorrow? I mean if you don’t have plans. I bet you have a dozen boyfriends?”

“Do you like chicken?”

“I love chicken.”

“Bring chicken ... and no I don’t have plans and no ... I don’t have boyfriends, except my brother, Bobby. He’s my best friend in the world.”

“Do you think your Mom or your brother would mind if I did come back?”

“No, they would like you and welcome you. I want you to come back too ... I like you ... but I’m not ready to get serious with anyone. Bobby and I want to get this business going and make it the best in this part of the state.”

“Then I’d like to be your friend.”

“I’d like to be your friend ... Do you like to kiss?”

“Uh, yeah, well sure.”

“Good I love kissing.”

“You’re a neat person, Korian ... and different.”

“Will you help me get the tables back here too? Mrs. Cartwell said we could use them.”

“Sure I will, where are they?”

“Next door, she said we can go in the back door and get them.”

“You have they key?”

“No, I thought you could break the door down for me ... if I give you a kiss. Yes, I have the key but you can kiss me anyway.”

“A kiss on your cheek ... or a real kiss?”

“I want a real one ... can I have one?”

“Well, I’m probably not what you would call a good kisser, but I’d sure like to kiss you.”

Korian walked close to him and raised her arms to wrap around his neck, He leaned down and she looked up.

He tasted like Spearmint gum, she tasted like a woman.

Korian moaned when Brent took her in his arms and kissed her, sucking her tongue into his mouth until she thought he was going to take it away from her as she pressed her hot body against him. Brent moaned and Korian moaned louder.

“Shit Brent. I thought you said you weren’t a good kisser. It felt like you were going to suck my lungs and my tongue right through my lips.”

“Does that mean you liked it?”

“Hell yes I liked it. Now let’s get the tables before I forget we just met.”

“Does that mean I can come back and maybe get another kiss?”

“Yes, you better come back for another kiss. What about the girl you were going to marry, is she still in the background?”

“No that was two years ago. Last I heard, she was married and living in Texas with a man and his three kids.”

“Brent, come back as my friend and meet my Mom and my brother. But don’t be shocked if you see me kiss or touch my brother ... or my Mom, either. We love each other. I want to get to know you then I want to be more than friends ... but let’s give it time. Can we do that?”

“Will I be allowed to kiss you?”

“You will be required to kiss me, exactly like you did just now. Well, you may also be required to put your hands under my shirt and touch me the next time you make me feel like this ... now lets get my tables.”

Brent helped Korian got her 8 ft. folding tables from the office building next door and she shooed him out after they kissed once more. She took his hands and placed them over the outside of her blouse and he moaned as he felt the fullness of her firm breasts.

Korian just about had the darkroom set up and she had enough to get started to check out Bobby Joe’s camera. She needed to pick up a few more things and she’d be ready to start developing big time. The enlarger was in place, the paper trays were ready and the easel looked brand new. The red light worked, the black out drapes let in no light and the chemicals were set just right. She was indeed ready.

She connected the computer to the outlet from the cable connection after she had set the PC up on the small folding table.

She was online instantly, and went to new accounts. Korian set up a new email account for the studio in the name of BJ’s Photography.

She made a note to call Merilyn to come over and start a layout for a website for the studio ASAP, and registered their dot-com. Now she wanted to get online and search for darkroom supplies.

She had a list of the items she needed and searched until she found a supplier that was in-state and had the things she needed in stock. Using her Mom’s credit card, she ordered the items with 3-day delivery. This was the best she could do at the time.

Korian looked at her watch. Bobby Joe would be here soon. She called her friend Merilyn Fisher and left her a message to call back as soon as she got home. She knew Merilyn would come over and help build a website. She was good at it and she had a crush on Bobby Joe, even though he was a year younger than her.

Korian was excited, they were just about ready to get started developing. They needed a desk and some chairs but she would look at the used furniture stores tomorrow.

She would go by the dollar store and get some plain white flat bed sheets for backdrops and start with those first. Bobby would know what else she needed for backdrops too.

Film – they needed film. Korian Googled wholesale film merchants and there must have been a thousand entries.

She scanned down to one that advertised to sell to professional photographers and studios, she clicked there and looked the prices over.

She saved that site and went to three more to compare the prices. She went back to the first one and decided that since they were close, she would give them a try first.

Korian placed an order for fifty rolls of assorted speeds all in 36 exposures, and left a memo message asking if they had a return policy or swap for any film that wasn’t used on a timely basis. She explained that they were just starting a new business and were trying to find suppliers who would work with them.

She had not even closed the site when she got her first email. It was from the film supplier confirming the order and replying to her query. They had a plan for businesses where they would supply all their film needs and once they had an order history, they would send so many rolls every other week and take back any they didn’t need. They would even furnish the UPS packages and return pre-paid labeling.

All they needed was refrigerated storage for the heat sensitive film.

Korian sent a simple reply back to them – “You’ve got a deal” – and signed off.

The phone rang and she jumped just as Bobby Joe walked in smiling, his arms loaded with camera accessory bag and the shipping carton with the film Mr. Grafton had given him.

Korian answered the phone just as Bobby kissed her cheek and she mumbled into the phone.

“Korian, are you there?” It was Merilyn.

“Yes, Merilyn. Bobby just gave me a kiss on the side of my mouth when he came in with his arms loaded, sorry.”

“I wish you wouldn’t tease me that way. I bet he is so sexy and tall and has that new camera on him like it’s a part of his body.”

“You better believe it. I think he sleeps with it.”

“Lucky camera. Are you gonna be there for a while? I’ll come by and we can get together on a website layout for you.”

“Sure, c’mon by. Mom will be here after work.”

“I’ll be there as soon as I get changed.”

“Well get your big butt over here and shake them big titties.”

“So now I’ve a big butt and my titties are too big, huh?”

“No, get your ass over here and rub it all over my brother. Offer him some pussy and he’ll follow you anywhere.”

“Hush silly, he’ll hear you.”

“He’s standing here now, making moves toward my titties, with his fingers.”

“I’ll be right over, tell him to hold that thought.” Merilyn laughed.

“Why do you tease her so much? She’s your best friend.”

“You’re my best friend, Bobby and I’d screw you right now if you’d lay that camera down long enough.”

“When we get the office set up and the studio opened, remember?”

“Yes, but we have a phone and a computer connected now, isn’t that enough to get a girl fucked by her brother.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.