The Camera
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Marsha looked at Korian’s peasant blouse that was so low she could see the upper part of her aureoles and the deep cleft between her firm young breasts.

She looked to her right and was blown away by Margaret’s huge breasts. She knew neither of them were wearing bra’s. The three womens breasts seemed to defy gravity as they leaned back on the park bench.

Marsha unbuttoned her white blouse and tied the tails together tightly under her breasts. Bobby snapped her as she exposed her chest above her low cut lacy bra.

“Marsha, lose the bra ... We’ll cover for you,” Korian told her.

“But Korian ... my daughter is right over there,” Marsha protested.

“Has she ever seen your tits?”

“Yes ... we have no secrets, she sees me all the time.”

“Then lose the bra ... Mom or I didn’t wear one today,” Korian told her.

Marsha untied her shirt, unhooked the front clasp, then slipped her blouse off her shoulders, one arm at a time ... taking her bra off.

Bobby was snapping shots of her as she exposed breasts. She glanced at him as he had the lens just a few feet from her swollen nipples.

“Nice tits, Marsha ... We need to see more of them,” Margaret told her.

“Thanks, Margaret ... they’ve always been big. I keep telling Cheri she will get her’s soon and then she’ll have to fight them the rest of her life.”

“Don’t fight them, Marsha ... set them free. Let them be seen ... Its fun, ask Korian and Bobby Joe.” Margaret told her.

“I’ve never in my life worn a shirt, or blouse without a bra. Not even in the house. When I was married to Cheri’s Dad, he wanted me to be covered at all times.”

“How does it feel now, Marsha?” Korian asked, as Bobby snapped picture after picture of her first revealing her breasts ... then, slowly covering them as she smiled shyly at his camera.

“I feel so naughty to be sitting here in the daylight with my bra off. But I feel free, and so damn sexy ... I feel attractive for the first time in years.”

“You are, Marsha, and we’ll show you when we develop these next week,” Bobby told her.

“Okay ... I want a cleavage competition ... I don’t want to see naked tits – just cleavage,” Bobby told them.

The three women leaned forward, looking at the camera, smiling.

Margaret opened her faded blue, print house dress to her waist. Her full breasts pushed hard to spill out.

Korian pulled her peasant blouse down below her breasts and let the elastic slip back to just barely cover her sharp, erect nipples.

Cheri was looking intently at her Mom, her mouth open, her smoky gray eyes glaring, as her Mom pulled her blouse open to expose her erect nipples which were pointing upward, they were so aroused. Cheri smiled as her Mom covered her nipples and left over half of her aureole exposed to the camera.

Cheri pressed her hand tight into her crotch, as she watched the three of them.

Bobby started clicking the shutter, burning the roll quickly. He only had two more rolls, yet he could see at least a hundred shots he wanted.

Bobby loaded the camera as Cheri knelt beside him, watching closely as he threaded the loose end of the film onto the spool and held it in place as he snapped the cover closed. He looked at Cheri, her face not six inches from his ... he could feel her warm breath on his face as she exhaled. Cheri leaned closer and kissed him. Right in front of her Mom, his Mom and sister. She kissed his lips as he kissed her.

They backed up, and smiled at each other, then looked at the three women on the park bench.

Bobby tripped the shutter, focusing all three in the frame, he quickly twisted the lens off, and lay it in Cheri’s lap, as she knelt beside him. He changed lens and focused again on each of them, from her nipples to her face.

After he had taken Marsha’s picture, he held the camera over in front of Cheri, and let her look through the viewfinder, she saw her Mom’s tits heaving with her deep breaths.

“Mom, pull your blouse open and let me take one,” Cheri said.

Without hesitation, Marsha untied the knot and pulled the twisted tails apart, exposing her breasts to the camera.

Cheri kissed Bobby again and jumped up to run to her Mom. She hugged her and whispered in her ear ... then she leaned back to see her Mom’s reaction.

Marsha nodded yes, and Cheri clapped her hands, jumping up and down.

She ran to the end of the bench where Korian was, whispered in her ear. Korian reached under Cheri’s pullover shirt, and unsnapped the thin strap of her bra.

Cheri slipped the bra forward, doing the trick where girls take their bras off while their top is still on. She was so excited, she felt her little nipples get crinkly and puffy. She felt her crotch become very wet.

“Marsha, where is your boyfriend?” Bobby asked.

“I told him to get lost when he fussed at Cheri for coming back to ask me to come over here with her. I’m glad I did now. I have never in my life felt so alive, attractive, confident ... and so naughty at the same time.”

“We’re glad you came over, we like both of you. Cheri needs you right now more than ever, she doesn’t need to be pushed aside by some selfish boyfriend.” Margaret told her, hugging Marsha.

“Marsha, since you let Cheri take her bra off, I want to take a few pictures of her. No nudity, but something I thought of as she was taking her bra off and I was snapping the camera at her and Korian.”

“Good ... I’m not sure that I’m ready for her to be photographed like we were doing just now. Maybe when you get your studio ... as long as she and I agree on each pose and if she wants to ... I give my permission.”

“Cheri, reach under your skirt and pull your panties off.”

Cheri never looked at her mom. She bent forward, right there on the path and reached under her dress to pull her panties off. She looked into the camera lens as she stepped out of them, then held her panties out for a closeup.

“Take your bra from Korian, and hook the straps on one finger, your panties on your other hand the same way. I want you to walk to that tree over there and start twirling your bra and panties on your fingers, up about shoulder high, skipping towards me like you’re so glad to finally be free of your undies.”

“I really am, that will be easy. I feel sexy like I’m grown up.”

Cheri ran out to the tree Bobby had pointed to. Then, she turned with her panties on one forefinger and her bra straps on her other forefinger, she started twirling them around and around, as she skipped across the smooth path in front of Bobby, her skirt kicking up to show her knees and thighs.

“That is so sexy. I can hardly wait to see those in sequence,” Marsha stood, and clapped her hands.

“Mom, you have got to let Bobby shoot nude photos of me, when he and Korian get their studio open. I feel so hot and I wanted to stop and strip off butt-naked and dance past the camera. I am so glad we came today ... even if Earl did get mad at me for being here.”

“Don’t worry about Earl, he’ll not be back. We’ll let Bobby and Korian take the photos they want to use with their ads ... and, we will let you pose the way you want to for Bobby, when he gets his studio open.”

“Oh Mom, I love you so much. I just love the way I feel when I see Bobby’s camera aimed at me ... I just want to strip naked and let the camera see me being free, naked and having fun.”

“We all feel that way, Cheri and we’ll go over to the Studio as soon as Korian calls and tells us the pictures are developed.”

“Korian, may I come by and watch you develop the pictures?”

“Sure you can, I can show you what all I do and how things work in the darkroom. Maybe when we get it up and running like we plan, you can work for us part time ... and model too.”

Cheri squatted and pressed her hands against her pussy over her skirt.

“Oh God, I’m so excited.”

“I have just over a roll of film left. Let’s take a stroll through the rest of the park and see what we can find.” Bobby suggested. He didn’t know yet, but each of them wanted more pictures made. They were excited to be with him ... and his camera.

Bobby took Cheri’s hand and held her back, as his Mom, her Mom, and Korian walked ahead of them.

He pointed to the sexy butts swaying up and down in front of them.

“Do a picture of my butt, Bobby ... Please? I’ll walk along in front of you and you’ll know my pose when I’m ready.” Cheri whispered to him and kissed his cheek, as she pressed her titties against his arm.

Cheri skipped a few steps closer to the others in front and stopped quickly ... she bent at the waist and flipped her knee length skirt up and over her backside, exposing her naked butt and her pussy between her thighs as she bent at the waist and put her hands on the ground, her feet wide apart.

Bobby clicked his shutter, as fast as he could to get the three shots, before Cheri stood up and danced back to him, giving him another kiss.

“Hold my underwear for me, Bobby ... please, I want to show you my cartwheels.”

Cheri skipped out onto the grass, running to start her acrobatics, she did four in a row, her skirt flying, her legs spread, her naked backside and pussy exposed to the lens.

Korian saw what she was doing, and ran out to join her. She rolled off four cartwheels as Bobby snapped off four quick shots of her exposing her bare pussy and butt to the camera.

Korian and Cheri laughed, hugged and hooked arms as they came back to walk beside Bobby.

“How old did you say you are, Cheri?” Bobby asked.

“I’ll be fifteen next month.”

“You’ll have to come over and help get the studio fixed up when we get it rented and maybe we can get Bobby to sneak in some nude photos of us. Would you like that on your birthday?” Kori asked.

“Yes ... I’d love to be naked and have Bobby looking at me through his camera.”

“I’d love to have both of you naked, with me taking pictures.”

“Bobby, you are so naughty.”

“Korian, I can tell ... you got excited when I said that,” Bobby told her.

“Yes, but Cheri is just gonna be fifteen that day. She may not like what you and I like.”

“I want it all! I have never done anything with a boy except kiss. I have never even had my titties touched.” Cheri told them.

“Cheri?”

“Bobby?”

“ ... turn around, and walk backwards, Cheri ... I’m gonna suck your nipples.”

“I’m gonna kiss you while he does, Cheri.”

“Hurry, then, I feel like I’m going to explode,” Cheri said, as Bobby pulled her shirt up and locked onto one of her small nipples, sucking as Korian covered her mouth with her own as she screamed down Korian’s throat.

“Cheri...”

“Yes, Kori?’’

“ ... when we get our office and studio set up, Bobby Joe is going to fuck me.”

“May I watch?”

“Yes, if you’ll let me watch him fuck you too.”

“I’d love to be fucked by your brother while you watch.”

“Good, we’ll take pictures too.”

“Oh YES!”

“Okay, what’s going on back there? You three have gotten too quiet.” Margaret Mason said, as she and Marsha stopped to let the younger ones catch up.

“We were just talking about what we wanted to do when we start our studio up and all the work we’ll have to do,” Korian said.

“Marsha was just telling me that her younger sister and brother are coming for two weeks soon. He is your age Korian and she’s in college.’’

“Wow, that’s great. We’ll have even more help with the studio,” Korian said.

“Korian, you will really like Roger. He’s really nice boy and so good looking. Sara looks just like Mom to me ... you can tell they’re sisters, even though Mom is six years older,” Cheri said.

“Are you telling me we’ll have more big titties?” Bobby grinned.

“That’s exactly what she’s telling you and you won’t have to ask to see hers either. When she finds out that we’re best friends with a professional photographer she’ll be naked before they get off the bus.” Marsha told him.

“Marsha, you and Mom stand side by side and let me see those big beautiful breasts through my camera one more time before we go.”

“Bobby ... you mean, let them come out?”

“Let them out to play, Mom ... and have their pictures taken.”

“Marsha, will you?”

“Yes, I’d love to have Bobby take pictures of my naked tits out here in the open like this.”

“Me too, let’s stand side by side.”

Bobby took three shots...

“Turn slowly and press them together, before someone sees you.”

“I love this being naughty in the park,” Marsha said.

“Marsha, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you and Cheri. I know Bobby and Korian have met a friend for life in your daughter and I hope you and I can join them.”

“I feel the same way, Margaret. I’m as excited about Bobby and Korian’s business as you are now. I can assure you, I’ll be there to have my pictures made, to clean the place and help any way I can.”

“Cheri, I’ll look you up at school, after I talk to the Chamber of Commerce office about our application. I know we’re going to rent it, we want to get all the assistance we can.”

“I’ll be looking for you, Korian.

“Bye Bobby...

“Bye, Ms. Mason.” Cheri kissed Bobby on his lips and kissed Margaret on her lips too.

“See ya Marsha,” Bobby said as he hugged.

Korian and Marsha kissed lightly, just as Cheri and her Mom.

With a wave they left the park with promises to see each other soon.


Bobby walked between his mom and his sister. He had his camera around his neck and his lens bag over his shoulder. They were walking with a spring to their step, laughing, joking, and enjoying their time together.

This had been a fun, exciting and enlightening day at the park. They were thrilled about the new friends they had made.

“Bobby, I think that cute little Cheri has a crush on you,” Margaret said.

“She is cute, isn’t she? And she’s so alive and excited to be in front of the camera. I just love shooting her.”

“We noticed that...

“Mom, I think we may have a mutual admiration society here, with Bobby and Cheri.” Korian said.

“Well, I for one approve. She’s just absolutely precious.” Margaret gave the final approval.

“I approve too, Bobby. We’ll let you be friends with her, as long as you won’t ignore your sister and mom.” Korian said as she looked at her brother.

“You both know that will never happen. You two are my life and no matter what ... you support me and encourage me in whatever I choose to do.”


“Bobby, I’ll come let you know the news, as soon as I call Ms. Cartwell.” Korian said. They were walking to school. She carried his equipment bag, he carried his camera. Bobby was out of film but he knew there were always rolls of film available from Mr. Grafton. He just had to take his camera so Mr. Grafton could see it. This was like finding a diamond in a gravel pit.

“I’ll be in Mr. Grafton’s class between 10:00 and 11:00, so please come let me know. Mom said she would help us but if we can get the assistance as a new business and our rent is supplemented we’ll be miles ahead of where we would be otherwise.”

“I’ll see you then, Bobby ... I love you, little brother,” Korian said as she leaned close and kissed Bobby on his cheek, handing him his lens bag.

“Love you too, sis.”

Bobby was so excited he went straight to Mr. Grafton’s classroom and showed him the camera before school started with Assembly in the Study Hall.

“Mr. Grafton, look at what I’ve got,” he rushed into the room where his teacher sat at his desk.

“Good morning, Bobby Joe ... you finally did find your camera, didn’t you? I knew, if you looked hard enough, you’d find one. Let’s see what you have.”

“You’re never gonna believe this, Mr. Grafton. It was like I just happened to be in the right place at the right time and Korian and I were scared and excited at the same time.”

“Bobby what did you have to do to get such a camera as this? Sell your soul to the devil? This camera is worth tens of thousands of dollars as a collector’s item.”

“Wow ... I knew it was a special camera but I had no idea it was that rare.”

“Where did you get this, Bobby?”

“I went to Mr. Muller’s Pawn Shop. We just started talking and it seems this camera belonged to his brother, back years ago in Germany. He showed us a picture of his sister and she looked just like Korian. From there we talked ... then he wanted us to take the camera. Something about the pictures it takes.”

“Have you had a chance to develop any film from it, yet?”

“No, Sir. I’ve taken a lot of pictures with it, though. We have applied for a lease in a small office building, in the renovated downtown area. We’re supposed to know today if we qualify to receive assistance in rent and utilities. Mr. Muller gave us all the darkroom equipment, lights and tripods ... a really professional enlarger ... the whole set up his brother had in his studio years ago in Germany.”

“Goodness, Bobby ... I’ve afraid I had been too rough on you, last Friday. Now I see that I only lit a fuse to get you thinking serious.”

“You sure did and when I told Korian, she was determined to see me be the best I could be.”

“You’re already the best, Bobby! I’m sure that with this camera your new business as well as your classes, will stand out as a source of pride for you, your family, and the school.”

“Thanks Mr. Grafton. Could I take a couple of rolls of film from the kitty. I used all I had over the weekend. I’ll pay you back as soon as we get a chance to order in bulk online.”

“Here, Bobby ... take this package. These were sent to us as an offering to get us to use their logo on our equipment and displays at our photo presentations at the state meets. There are one hundred rolls of different speed films in here. You deserve them ... just keep it quiet.”

“Gee thanks, Mr. Grafton. I really appreciate your help. I’ll be the best I can be and I owe it all to you.” Bobby stood and stared at the shipping box full of film.

“Just present me with a gift certificate for a family portrait in your new studio.”

“You’ve got it and I’ll tell Korian we need to print up some of those to hand out. That will bring us a lot of business.”

“Sure it will, give a discount when they present the certificate and you’ll have more business than you can handle.”

“Thanks, Mr. Grafton. I gotta run, see you at 10:00.”

“Bobby Joe...”

“Yes Sir?”

“ ... you’re the best ... You’ll make it big. I’m gonna help you with the yearbook staff and the principal too ... about school pictures.”

“Oh wow, Mr. Grafton. You and your family will get free photos for life at my studio.”

Bobby took four rolls of film from the shipping package and put the rest in his locker. He hurried to the restroom to pee. He was so excited at everything happening all of a sudden and everything was falling in place for him and Korian.

He loaded a roll of 36 exposure ISO 400 speed film in his camera, for indoor photography. He patted the camera case and felt a warmth of camaraderie between himself and his camera ... as he went to assembly.

Bobby walked into the large Assembly Hall, looking to all the world like a professional photographer ... his lens bag on one shoulder, his camera bag with his extra film on his other shoulder and his camera suspended by the fancy embroidered strap around his neck.

He had a new-found confidence in himself and his ability to take great photos. Bobby saw Mr. Marks, the high school principal sitting behind the podium waiting for the final buzzer. He hurried over to him and had a quick, whispered conversation with him.

Mr. Marks looked as if he were stunned by this young student. The boy had never even spoken to him before and here he was, speaking as if he were on a mission asking to be allowed to take candid photos around the school grounds of students and teachers as they went through their daily schedule.

“Bobby, I think that’s a great idea! I want to see your presentation before you make it public to the student body and the teaching staff.”

“Yes Sir, Mr. Marks, and I’ll have a gift certificate for you and your family once my sister and I get the studio opened for business.”

“Thanks, Bobby. My wife has been harping for a family portrait for a year. I’ll tell her that we have the best photography student in the state, taking our portrait photos for us. She’ll be thrilled and so will my daughters.”

Bobby placed his bags on the floor, near the edge of the step-up stage and stuck an extra roll of film in his cargo pants.

The students were standing as they recited The Pledge of Allegiance.

He never heard the assembly program and some of the students didn’t either as they watched Bobby Joe Mason taking pictures of the assembly and most of all, close-ups of students as they either stared at the camera and smiled or posed, looking away in profile.

The guys tried to look cool, slouched down in their seat. The girls sat erect and smiled with their chests presented proudly to the camera Bobby Joe Mason was pointing at them.

Melanie Carter passed a scribbled note to her friend, Teri Mills. Teri read the note, smiled and nodded to her friend. They could see Bobby Joe working his way down the right side of the assembly room, taking pictures of all the students as he did.

Melanie and Teri, were ready for him. He was pointing his camera toward the girls sitting directly in front of them ... they had the buttons loose on the fronts of their starched white blouses, each with their hands on their chest, waiting to pull the opening wide exposing their white lacy bras to his lens at just the right moment.

Bobby spotted them, as they worked the buttons loose and now smiled as he nodded and lifted the camera up to point at them. He supported his camera with both hands and as he clicked the first shot, he flicked his fingers on both hands ... wide away from the camera case.

They knew what he wanted and quickly glanced at each other then around next to them before they pulled their blouses open to expose their low cut bra cups. At the sound of the click they flipped the opening closed again and smiled. Bobby winked at them and walked on by.

Melanie slipped a note under the flap of his cargo pants pocket as he made his way past them.

When Bobby had made his way to the back of the large assembly room, he stopped to reload his film. He dropped the spent roll into the pocket and felt the note. ‘MORE???‘. She had written in big block letters.

He looked quickly back that way to see Melanie and Teri both looking toward the back of the room at him, as if waiting for him to read the note and answer.

Bobby nodded ‘yes’ and put the note back in his pants pocket.

Both girls nodded back, smiled and turned back to the front where the seniors were still presenting the morning program.

Mrs. Sheldon, the librarian and her assistant, Ms. Cobb were looking intently to the front as the girl at the podium was now talking about school pride and sportsmanship.

Bobby held up his camera to them as he passed and opened his left hand palm up, as if asking permission.

Mrs. Sheldon gave a quick smile and pulled her short suit jacket tighter over the large balloons of her breasts, sitting straight, looking toward the front of the room. Bobby knelt and took two shots of her as she sat stoically and proud.

He turned to Ms. Cobb and smiled ... shaking his head ... nodding back at her supervisor, Mrs. Sheldon.

Ms. Cobb put her finger tips over her mouth to keep from laughing and looked at Bobby with a big smile ... She tucked her starched white blouse into her waist tighter and pushed her firm cone-shaped breasts out, tighter against her blouse.

Bobby saw something ... he wasn’t sure what, but he was intrigued. He felt giddy and flirty as he reached into his pocket and pulled the note out. As he walked past them again he held the note in front of Ms. Cobb so she could see it.

He quickly folded the note back and returned it to his pocket as he watched for her reaction. The recent college graduate and assistant librarian looked up at Bobby and nodded ‘yes, mouthing ‘when’.

He leaned close to whisper soon, then moved across the room, to make his up the other side of the assembly room, taking more pictures.

Bobby was turned on big time, by the flashing of bras by Melanie and her friend, Tana. They were seniors.

Then from out of nowhere, he had bravely shown the note with MORE written on it, to Ms. Cobb. He had gotten an erection as she looked up at him with her big brown eyes, asking when.

Bobby made his way around the large assembly room, taking candid shots of students and teachers alike. He had English, first period and a lot of his classmates made it a point to tell Bobby they were glad to see he had gotten a camera he was so proud of.

The girls asked when he was gonna take their pictures and he told each of them to let him know when they were free. He told them that he and Korian would put an announcement on the bulletin board when they opened their studio downtown.

A couple of the football players came by with their girlfriends and asked Bobby if he would give them a break on the price if they let him take a portrait shot of them together. He told everyone that all students automatically got a ten-percent discount.

Bobby saw a very attractive girl walking directly toward him, smiling. He looked her over, seeing her short brunette hair bouncing as she walked. Her long slender legs under her knee length dress looked wonderfully tanned and smooth. He looked at her breasts but couldn’t tell how big, or how small they were. She kept them unavailable for view with an oversized sweatshirt with the school logo on it. He nodded to her and started to walk past, when she put her hand on his wrist right on top of his camera strap.

“Bobby Joe Mason ... I’m Jan Bell and I’m the cheerleader coach as well as the sponsor ... would you please come talk to me in my office one day this week about taking a group picture of my girls? We’ll need portraits each girl too. The school will pay for this and I have no idea who to get. I saw you this morning in Assembly, and I knew I had to catch you. You are good, Bobby Joe. I didn’t even know who you were ... I thought the school hired you to come here. Mr. Marks told me you were actually a junior here and according to Mr. Grafton, the best photographer he’s ever taught.

“I know I am talking too much, but I just needed to ask you to please come by my office in the gym and talk to me about taking our pictures.”

“Ms. Bell, I would love to take those pictures for you. I’ll let you pose the girls and you can help me with some action shots ... if you will. I hope you’ll let me take your photos too. Ms. Bell. You look like a student here.”

“Well ... I just got out of college this past spring and my uncle is president of the school board and he used his pull to get me this job. Do you really want to take my pictures? I’ve been meaning to have some made and get Mom and Dad to have a family portrait made too.”

“Hold still,” Bobby said as he pulled his camera right up in front of her face, taking two pictures not a foot from her. He backed up and took three more of her from her waist up. Then he backed up, changed lenses and took three more as she stood looking at him.

“Turn sideways and slowly turn your head to look at me ... hold your body still as you turn your head.” Bobby took three more pictures then walked over next to her.

“Put your hands together, behind your hips and push your chest out, for me,” Bobby said, = and Jan Bell showed her nice of pair of titties under her loose sweat shirt when she tightened her shirt over them.

What in the world is happening to me? she thought... he barely got his directions out of his mouth, before I had my tits stuck out, like one of my cheerleaders. I haven’t done that since I was in college.

“My camera loves you, Ms. Bell and I hope I’m not being rude, or out of line, but you have beautiful skin and you don’t even wear make-up. You dress to NOT show your assets and you carry yourself so as not to draw attention to your features.”

“You saw all that ... just by taking my pictures?” She stood and looked right into his eyes and they smiled at each other.

“Yes, and I’ll come talk to you about mid-week, Ms. Bell. I’d like more pictures of you, if you’ll let me and be willing to let me pose you.”

“Yes ... I mean yes that will be alright. I’m in my office all day except for last period and after school ... come by anytime.” She didn’t smile at him ... she grinned like some goofy young girl as Bobby turned to leave.

She took six steps then turned to see him taking more pictures as she walked away. She felt giddy as she walked to the end of the hall and looked back to see him still there.

I wonder if he thinks my butt’s too big? He was taking my pictures as I walked away. I bet this young photographer is a butt-man. Heck, I’ve looked at my own butt in the mirror and I think I’ve got a nice one... Jan grinned again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.