The Camera
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Bobby Joe awakened covered in sweat. The camera was lying next to him on the pillow, warm to his touch as he now placed it on the nightstand. He stripped off his wet boxers and let them drop in the floor ... his young cock was swollen, red and throbbing. He threw his sheets back to dry and grabbed a light blanket, along with his camera, as he headed to the couch to sleep for the rest of the night.

Bobby awoke when his Mom came into the living room to find him, when she had peeked into his room as she did each morning, only that morning his bed was empty.

Bobby sat up, rubbing his eyes ... looking through the viewfinder of his camera in the dim light of the living room he smelled pussy on his camera when he placed it to his face. He knew the smell ... he had walked in on his sister once when she was in the midst of a tremendous orgasm, her room was filled with the smell of a woman’s aroused pussy.

“Bobby, you could not sleep?”

“I woke up from some weird dreams, Mom. I was sweating like crazy and my bed was wet. I was half asleep and dropped my boxers grabbed a blanket and my camera and came in here. I just woke up right before you came in.”

“What were you dreaming? Not bad dreams, I hope.”

“No, Mom ... they were erotic dreams about you and Korian. I’m embarrassed that I dreamed of you that way.”

“You and I didn’t do bad things in your sleep, did we, Bobby?”

“No, Mom, but I did take pictures of your breasts and pussy.”

“Bobby, you mustn’t use vulgar words to describe your mother.”

“Sorry, Mom. I guess I was still aroused from thinking of you in my dreams.”

“In your dream ... was I angry with you?”

“No, Mom. You were as proud to expose yourself, as I was to see you and take your pictures.”

“Where were we, Bobby?”

“In the park, Mom.”

“Then maybe I need to stay away from the park and let you and your sister go there to take your pictures. I would hate for your dream to come true.”

“Would you really hate that, Mom? It was erotic and exciting to see you exposed and then you opened your dress bodice and let your big breasts spring free ... proud and erect for my camera. It was beautiful and you smiled at me too.”

“Then I may walk to the park today and see you and Korian ... not that I would let you put my naked breasts on your camera but just to show you that dreams are just that ... dreams.”

“Step over to the right a step, Mom I want to take your picture in your nightgown.”

“Bobby, my hair is a mess and I have no makeup on.”

“Please, Mom. I can see the outline of your beautiful naked breasts and the V of your thighs as you stand in the light.”

“Like this, Bobby?”

“Perfect, Mom ... you are a very beautiful woman. I love your sensuality as a tall sexy woman. You give off an aura of sexuality only a mother can show.”

“You talk different with the camera in your hands, Bobby and I act like a giggling school girl as I expose myself.”

“I like the way you look and the way you blush as you let me see little bits of you at a time ... this just makes you even more desirable.”

“You make me blush now as you talk to me about my sexuality. I never even thought of me looking sexy before you brought that camera home.”

“You trimmed your pussy last night, didn’t you, Mom?”

“Yes, can you tell?”

“When you turned just now I saw the light from the kitchen show the split of your pussy lips and I wished I had that picture close up so as not to show your face.”

“Come closer to me, Bobby and tell me how to stand. I want to see that picture when you develop it. I see your hard cock now, Bobby ... you are no longer a boy ... you are very much a man.”

“I’m hard because I see the outline of your hairless pussy, Mom and I want to make love to you.”

“Hurry and take my pictures and get some clothes on, Bobby ... you should not tease your old Mom with a strong hard cock such as that.”

“Turn to your left maybe an inch. No ... too much. Hold still, I’m going to place my hands on your hips, and pose you.”

“You have a soft touch, Bobby your hand feels warm when you touch me through my thin gown.”

“You are very hot to the touch, Mom. Now hold right here ... I want to get lots of Angels. I can see your swollen pussy lips outlined good. They are puffed out and tight as if waiting for your lover to enter you.”

“Bobby, you mustn’t say those things. I have been too long without a man.”

“You need to touch yourself and get some release.”

“I’m not brave enough to do that, maybe soon Bobby, OK?”

“Raise your gown, Mom. I want to take a picture of your swollen pussy without the gown covering it.”

“I feel so naughty, but I love the feeling as you talk to me. Take a picture of my pussy now, Bobby.”

“OK Mom, I got it. Please come to the park in your faded print house dress that fits you so good.”

“I will, Bobby ... but don’t make me get naked.”

“I will never make you pose anyway you don’t want to Mom.”

“I know, but you make me want to pose naked for you.”

“I won’t say a word today. I’ll just take pictures ... you need to just be Margaret Anna Mason, the woman. Ignore me ... set her free while I take her pictures.”

“Come Bobby, lay your camera down and I will fix us some breakfast. I am afraid if you carry that camera while I am barely dressed in my thin gown, I will lose control.”

“Mom...”

“Yes, what now, Bobby?”

“ ... don’t wear panties or bra, with the house dress ... when you come to the park.”

“I won’t.”

“Gonna get me some boxers, Mom. I’d hate to tempt you and embarrass me.”

“Wake your sister for Sunday breakfast, Bobby.” Margaret wanted her two kids to eat with her on Sunday morning ... they were always in a run the rest of the week.

“I’m gonna take her picture while she sleeps and not tell her ... she’ll see the pictures when she develops them herself in the darkroom.”

“She loves it when you take her picture, Bobby ... you know that, don’t you?”

“Yes, I can see her getting so excited. She gets so worked up she wants to be sexual and sexy. I just tell her to do what she likes to do and then I take the pictures.”

“You are a special son to me and you are a very special brother to my daughter, Bobby Joe. Go wake your sister and make sure she isn’t naked when you point that camera.”

“Mom, that’s not fair to tell me that. Not when she looks for reasons to be naked ... or near naked when I have the camera close by.”

“You are right. Take the pictures she would let you take, anyway,” she laughed at her son and told him she was putting the biscuits in ... so he had about 15 to 20 minutes.

Korian was sleeping with her shorty gown pulled up and her sexy butt exposed, one leg was out from under the spread and her left breast was exposed completely where her short filmy gown had slid from her shoulder.

Bobby walked to the foot of her bed and took six quick shots of her exposed buttocks from every angle then he walked around between the wall and her bed and knelt down to see her pussy peeking out between her thighs, just below the split of her buttocks. She didn’t have a lot of hair anywhere on her pussy and from back here ... she had hardly any.

Bobby twisted his lens and got as close as he could and still focus. He took three from this angle and could have taken a roll ... she looked that good.

He knelt down slowly with one knee down close to her exposed leg and lay down along her thigh so that he was looking up toward her cheeks ... her smooth pussy still clamped and exposed.

Bobby longingly looked at his eighteen year old sister and moved around to take six pictures of her face. Her skin was so pure and unblemished ... he wanted to kiss her. Her eyelashes were long and dark black and lay almost flat on her smooth cheek they were so long.

Her nose was long and slender and fit her thin face as if it had been picked out special for her to wear. Her lips were puffed and bowed into a little valentine as she appeared to have a secret smile while she slept.

Bobby was making love to her in his mind ... he wanted to strip his clothes off and hold his sister’s naked body to him.

He took the rest of the fresh roll of film with her right breast as the target ... not the subject. He shot her perfectly shaped breast from as many different angles as he had exposures left to shoot. His favorite was one he hoped would come out like he shot it ... with the camera lens just an inch or two from her sleeping, pointed nipple. He took the first one, then leaned in to blow his warm breath on the tender, sensitive bud. He saw it pucker up and even swell to make her aureole puff up and become a darker pink. He repeatedly snapped pictures from that angle, as her sensitive breast tip changed and changed again until he ran out of exposures.

Bobby stood by the bed and leaned in to put his lips to her nipple that was searching for whatever had made it feel good, as if it wanted more.

Bobby sucked her nipple softly and licked the very tip as he held it trapped gently in between his lips. Korian moaned, and stretched her leg that was bent up and out ... then she reached down and cupped her pussy with her right hand and moaned again.

Bobby had moved back when she moved ... now he leaned close and sucked her entire nipple into his wet mouth. Korian moaned and rubbed her pussy now and Bobby hated that he didn’t have any fresh film in his camera. She looked so sexy and so sensual ... he knew he would be back and finish this. This was too good to let go.

Bobby leaned close and kissed her pouty, swollen lips and whispered her name in her ear.

Without opening her eyes, she reached out and pulled him to her ... her arm around his neck and he went to her warm, sexy, sleepy body, willingly.

“I love you, Bobby Joe Mason. I love you as a man, not as my brother. I was dreaming that you were taking pictures of my body as I lay here sleeping naked, and just then you kissed my lips. I could just cry, I am so much in love with you and I want you so much. I want your cock inside me. Oh Bobby, is it so wrong? I want your baby, my Love,” she quietly sobbed in frustration.

“Don’t cry, I need you to be my model today and I don’t want red eyes.”

“I smell breakfast, let me get up and go pee and I will be right there. Thanks for waking me like this ... it was so nice and sexy to wake up with you whispering in my ear.”

“See you in the kitchen ... sweet sexy sister.”

Bobby left his camera in his bedroom with all the lenses and his small stash of 35 mm film.

Margaret and Korian Mason both wore housecoats at the table, as they sat and talked about the idea of a photo studio in the downtown area.

“The way I see it, the location of this type of business isn’t as important as others, as most of your business will come from advertising and word of mouth. You will have to do a lot of leg work and make sure you have your business cards out at all the beauty salons and jewelry stores.

“You will need to keep abreast of all the stores that have bridal registries and like Korian suggested, you need to hammer hard on the school yearbook staff and the senior class. Since you both attend there now, you should have an inside track.”

“We’re ready, Mom.” Kori said. “I am going to apply for a co-op job permit, with our studio as my employer, and if I can get that, I can start the office, and get us a phone. I know enough about websites and I can get Merilyn Fisher to help there too and build us a really neat site that will get a lot of hits. I want to take Bobby’s computer down there and set mine up here and network them to access our website and each other.”

“That is great, you have really put a lot of thought into this in just one day. I see no reason you can’t make it work. It will be a while before you start making enough to pay your rent and utilities with your income, but it will happen ... I have all the confidence in the world in you two.”

“Thanks Mom. We’re hoping for assistance with the utilities and rent through the downtown development funds ... we’ll know by 10 am on Monday.”

“I want you to know, I still have every penny, plus ten years of interest ... of your Dad’s insurance money. Before we pull out and call it quits, we will loan ourselves operating funds from that money and you will make it.”

“Oh wow, Mom. We really appreciate that. We’re gonna try our best to make it without that, but if it comes down to it, we really thank you for that. We don’t have much cash to start out on and we will have utility deposits and insurance and office furniture, plus backdrops. We’ll just have to wing it on some portraits and hope we can do most outdoors.”

“I am going to lend the studio fifteen hundred dollars from my checking account and you can pay me back when you start making money. I will come down after work at the bank and help out too.”

“Gosh Mom, I think I am going to cry.” Korian said as she ran around the table to hug her mother.

“Don’t cry, Kori ... I will start too and then we’ll get Bobby Joe crying. Let’s just all work together and we’ll make this work. I have never seen two more determined young people than you two and you’ve gotten me as excited as you are. I am looking forward to coming to the park this afternoon and watch Bobby and you work with the camera and then I want to be there in the darkroom when you run the first negatives through.”

“Bobby wants me to wear my white peasant blouse today, Mom. What does he have you wearing?”

“He said he wants me to wear my faded blue print house dress that I never wear outdoors ... but feels so comfortable I don’t have the heart to throw it away.”

“Oh Mom, I just love that house dress too. I think it’s because I grew up seeing you wear it all the time.”

“I have a few more pounds to stuff down into it now though, Kori.”

“You do not, Mom ... you weigh exactly the same as you did ten years ago. Women fill out more in their late thirties and become the All American Woman ... full breasts and full size figures. You are the sexiest woman that works at that bank and you know it. I see all the men look you up and down with their mouths drooling.” Korian told her Mom.

“You say that because you are my daughter and you don’t want to hurt my feelings.”

“You just wait until Korian gets those pictures developed ... you will see yourself as the camera sees you; as I see you and I am a male ... even if I am your son.”

“Thank you both, now get all your camera equipment and lenses and go to the park. I will see you after church.”

“See you, Mom. We’ll be watching for you. I want to start shooting you as soon as I see you. I dreamed about that. You were walking right at me and you looked so good.”

“Kori, if you are going to wear that peasant blouse ... wear that long skirt of mine with the bright colors and the red and blue border at the hem.”

“Wow, that’s a great idea, Mom! That will go so good ... I’m so excited.”

“Me too Kori, now here comes Bobby already ... go get your blouse and skirt on.”

“You said that like that’s all you want me to wear, Mom.”

“It is Kori. Well, it’s all I want you to wear and I asked Mom to lose the undies too so she would look like we remember her when we were little.”

“I love it. I see you’re taking all of your lenses. Let me get my naked ass covered and I’ll be right back.” Korian took off down the hall ... stripping as she went, no longer shy after she looked at the camera hanging around Bobby’s neck.

“Mom, I have a fresh roll of film in the camera. Pull your robe off and stand in the doorway where the sun is shining in with just your thin nightgown on, I want to finish that shoot we started this morning.”

“Here, Bobby?”

“Yes, now turn just a little to your left ... yes, right there. Now raise your arms and run your fingers through your hair and run them up as you push your hair high up on your head ... be sure to raise your elbows up high too. I want your breasts to rise up with your arms and I’ll see if I can get your big nipples as they slide inside your gown.”

“This feels so sexy Bobby. I like posing for you.”

“I like it too, Mom ... you are the best ever at knowing what I want as soon as I tell you.

“Now, turn around and spread your legs wide and give me the same pose. I remember seeing an old Marilyn Monroe pose like that.”

“Yes, I remember that ... is this what you mean? With my legs spread, my butt out just a little and the light between my legs?”

“Yes, now hold that and as you push your hair up ... turn your head just enough to look over your left shoulder and let your butt push out a little more. YES ... I can see your lips down there. Hold that ... okay, I’ve got it. That one is gonna come out smoking, Mom. You would make me hard if we kept that up.”

“Get out of here, with your sexy young sister and let your old Momma get ready for church. I need it after letting you make me feel that way about my own son.”

“Were you thinking about me walking up behind you like this and hugging you from behind and pushing up tight against your beautiful sexy butt, Mom?” Bobby Joe asked, as he put his arms around her sexy body from behind. “And were you wishing I would rub my cock between your cheeks like this?”

“Yes, and reach around here and cup my breasts, Bobby. Pull my nipples, Bobby and squeeze them. Yesssss. Get out of here before I ravish you. Here is your young sister ... you two go have fun.”

“Wow Mom. You look so sexy and alive! I hope I look like you when I am thirty eight.”

“Take your brother away from me and I will see you two at the park.”


“Bobby Joe, Mom must have really pushed that sexy butt back into you good ... you’ve got a hard-on.”

“She did. Now let’s get out of here before I go after her.”

“I just love the way you’ve started joining Mom and me when we tease and rub against you, Bobby Joe.”

“Do you really?”

“Yes, we do.”

“Before we go out the gate, tease me with your blouse so I can get my camera set.”

“Like this, Bobby?” Korian asked, as she pulled her peasant blouse completely down past her firm proud teen breasts and let them rest on the elastic of the blouse top.

“Yes, that’s exactly what I mean ... very nice, Kori. Now, spin slowly in a circle and I’ll snap you as you go. That’s great ... let’s go, or we’ll never leave the yard.”

“Bobby, did you kiss my nipples this morning before I woke up?” Korian asked, as they walked along on the four block walk to the big city park.

“Yes, how did you know?”

“I was dreaming you were taking pictures of me as I slept and I was naked ... then you leaned over and kissed and sucked my nipple.”

“Well, you got most of it right. Your shorty gown was up over your hips and I went behind you and I took a lot of pictures of your pussy and I took a lot of pictures of your right breast that was exposed and just had to lean in and blow on your nipple and make it get erect and your whole aureole turned darker. I put my lips on your nipple and then I kissed you and woke you up.”

“I knew it, I just knew it! I got my cum, Bobby, when you whispered in my ear. I was wanting you in me so bad I could feel you and I got my cum. That’s the reason I had to run to the bathroom to wipe myself.”

“I brought you some tissue paper in my camera bag, Kori. I plan to have your pussy wet again in just a few minutes.”

“I’m getting wet just thinking about you telling me how to pose and letting you sneak shots of my butt and pussy. I feel so naughty when I see you with that camera ... I could just jerk your pants down and suck your dick, Bobby.”

“Wow, Kori, really? You get that hot?”

“I would do more too but I’ve never done anything else before.”

“So you have given a blowjob?”

“Yes, I did, with Merilyn’s younger brother one night. We were fooling around on her bed the last time I stayed over there. Merilyn sucked him off, right in front of me and I was leaning down real close watching. Then she looked at me and shoved his dick over to my face and asked me if I wanted to suck it. Kenny begged me to, so I did. And I got my cum even before he did. It was so sexy and hot for me to do that. I like it, Bobby and I get real wet at night when I think of sucking you.”

“I’ve never been that far with a girl, Kori. I would probably shoot all over you before you got down there.”

“Then I would lick your cum off your body and suck you anyway.”

“Shit, that’s hot.”

“Have you ever done anything with a girl?”

“You mean, like touch her or something?”

“Yeah, you ever touched a girl’s tits or maybe touched her pussy. Or do you call it a pussy?”

“No, I did see Melinda’s titties one time when we were walking home from the movies, but she was afraid to let me touch them. I was more afraid than she was.”

“You have seen mine too.”

“Yes, I love yours, Kori. You have perfect tits and when I was sucking your nipples today I wanted to do more ... but I wanted you to be awake and watch me.”

“I’ll let you too, Bobby. I would love to do it all with you. I went to sleep last night thinking about you taking my pictures with me in the nude and me getting so hot we started making love like crazy, I got another good cum then too.” She paused, “Bobby, will you make love to me, and take my virginity?”

“When we get our studio set up and we can take some pictures of you and develop them. I’ll take a lot of rolls of you naked and you can develop them. We will look at them and then make love.”

“I want to do that, Bobby ... but I want to fuck you first. We can make love the next time.”

“Wow. You really get turned on, don’t you?”

“Yes, and I know Merilyn wants you to take her pictures, Bobby. She asked me if I would ever let you take my pictures naked and I told her that I had been thinking about it. She told me, that if I did, she wanted you to take some really hot ones of her. She said she got a cum thinking about it one night.”

“What would you think if I did?”

“I think I would be there helping her pose and I even thought of her and me getting naked together ... we sometimes touch when we sleep together.”

“I would love to take those pictures.”

“I would fuck you raw if you did.”

“Kori, go over there, and get on that swing. I’m going to get in front of you. Lift up your long skirt so you are sitting bare butt on the board seat and let your skirt fly up when you swing ... I dreamed about us doing that last night.”

“Shit, I am already wet, Bobby. You turn me on so much when you tell me how to pose. You don’t think those kids over there will see my pussy, do you?”

“They are busy ... Besides it will turn you on that much more to think someone might look up your dress, and see your naked pussy.”

“I get turned on just listening to you talk about it.”

“Does that skirt have an elastic waist?”

“Yes, why?”

“Come lean up against me and kiss me while you slip your fingers down and get them wet with pussy juice, then put your finger in my mouth ... before you go swing.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.