Next Door Neighbors - 1
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young boy and his family make a sudden move to another town and he feels betrayed by his parents. He meets the woman next door as she's fighting wasps while mowing. He tries to help her, but ends up getting stung himself, in a bad place. She tends to his wounds, then when his mom comes home she tends to him even better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation  

Dad leaves really early for work and mom leaves just before 8:00 three days a week. She came to wake me up just before she left and told me she was thrilled about what happened between us yesterday.

“Let me check your cock and see if it’s still swollen and red,” she said as she pulled the sheet back.

“It looks almost normal to me, Mom. I don’t think we’ll need a doctor ... do you?” I asked as I looked at my still swollen and red dick.

“Well, your cockhead is a lot larger but the rest of your big cock looks the same as when we finished our fantastic ride yesterday. We’ll give it one more day. Are you sure it’s not hurting or burning?” mom asked as she put her soft hand on my balls and felt for a fever.

“No. Everything feels good. I got up to pee last night and it felt so good, I had to take it for a ride myself ... and BOY, MOM ... it was still working good.”

“Well, we’ll check it out real good after I get home today. You have my number at work, just call me if you have any problems,” mom said and kissed my lips lightly, patted my dick, then left.

I took a shower, ate some toast and jelly with my milk. I put my swim suit on and walked over to Melanie’s gate and rattled it. I didn’t hear her, and opened the gate.

When I walked around the back of her house. I saw her through the back door, feeding Emma at the table. She saw me and came to the door.

“Hi Derek, you look good this morning. I hope everything is back to normal?”

“Well, I’m not sure there will ever be a normal again. But I feel good and I really think it will still work like it’s supposed to. I hope so, anyway.”

“You just go ahead and swim. When I get through feeding Emma her cereal, she’ll want a nap, so I’ll bring her out by the pool and we’ll swim while she sleeps.” She patted my cheek. She’s wearing a shorty nightgown, and that’s all. I could see her titties, and my dick got hard.

I wasn’t in the pool long before she came out with Emma and put her in the baby buggy to sleep. She still had her night gown on and when I looked up from the pool, I could see her pussy. My dick got real hard then.

She pulled her night gown off and ran to the deep end to dive in the water naked. She sure looks good running and diving ... naked.

We swam to meet each other and she kissed me with her tongue in my mouth. It felt funny at first, then I liked it as she pushed her naked pussy against my dick.

“Derek, come down here to the shallow water, we may need to check you out better, since you say you feel good this morning. You never know about these things.”

“I agree, I think I’d feel better if you checked me out again. I sure hope nothing’s wrong and still works like it’s supposed to when I grow up.”

“Well, you’re still swelled really big, is that just from you getting hard?”

“Yes, it wasn’t near this big before I saw you naked.”

“Well, that makes me feel good, that you get big and hard when you see me naked. I really do think your cockhead is a much bigger than yesterday. Maybe we should see if you’ll be able to get that big cock in a girl ... before you start dating that is.”

“Can we do it now? I think I’d like to know about that as soon as I can.”

I was looking down at my dickhead. It really is bigger than yesterday, but it sure feels good.

“Sit here on the side of the pool with your feet in the water. I’ll sit on top of your cock. That way we can make it go up in my pussy, even as large as it is.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.