Next Door Neighbors - 1 - Cover

Next Door Neighbors - 1

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young boy and his family make a sudden move to another town and he feels betrayed by his parents. He meets the woman next door as she's fighting wasps while mowing. He tries to help her, but ends up getting stung himself, in a bad place. She tends to his wounds, then when his mom comes home she tends to him even better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation  

Mom said she’d be home from work a little after 3:00, and it’s 2:30 now. I wanted to take a shower and get the sticky cum off me. This is the second shower today because of getting my cum all over me. The last time though, I think I may have used it all up for a few months ... as much as I shot.

I was wrong though ... as soon as I started soaping up, my dick swelled up. I mean, it really stuck way out ... my balls were really, really big too. I had to wonder if my dick would even work, after I shot cum all over Melanie, myself, and half her yard.

I slid my hand over my dick ... it didn’t even feel like mine. I used both hands and damn, did it start to feel real good. When I started shooting, I aimed it at the drain so the water would wash it all down and I wouldn’t have to scrub my shower, like I did one day when I shot it all over the walls.

The drain clogged up and the water wouldn’t even go down. I just kept on shooting and shooting and then my balls swelled really big, and I shot out two streams at a time out. Wow, that’s amazing, a double-barrel dick.

“Derek, what are you taking a shower in the middle of the afternoon for, are you alright?” mom asked and I tried to stop shooting cum.

“Yes Mom, I’ll be right out, I was just feeling sweaty and wanted to shower,” I lied and hoped it sounded good.

“OK, I just wanted to come visit for a while ... since you were so down in the dumps when I left this morning. I’ll wait in your room and we’ll visit ... is that alright?”

“Yes Mom, I’m just about through now ... with my shower I mean,” I said.

I took my foot and raked the cum out of the way so the water could run down and then my cum started running out too after it was mixed with the warm water.

Whew, it’s all gone now. I sure did shoot a lot of cum today and my dick isn’t going down like it always had before. I hope its not broken, or messed up for life. I’m just now beginning to like it this size.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my room where mom was waiting. She was lying sideways on my bed – her feet propped up on the foot rail. I looked at mom a little different, after seeing Melanie naked and me cumming all over her after she sucked my dick.

Mom’s taller than Melanie. Taller than me too and she looks really good. She has makeup on today since she’s working. Not a lot of makeup, but it sure looks good on her. Her hair is done nicer, it’s lays loose on her shoulder. She’s propped on her elbow as she lay on her side, her feet resting high on the foot rail. I saw mom’s white blouse is now fitting her tighter. I had never even looked at mom’s titties before ... well, not really stared at them like today. They’re almost as big as Melanie’s. I bet if Mom’s titties were naked, they would be as big or even bigger than Melanie’s.

The thought of mom naked made my dick get really hard and swell up more than ever. I turned to get some shorts from my chest, and looked at mom in the mirror. She was smiling at me.

“Mom, what are you? Uh oh,” I said as I looked and she had my shorts. Her finger was through the hole where the button was torn off, the hole was ripped out. I saw my cum still all over them too and mom was smiling at me.

“Derek, is there something we need to talk about? Or would you rather wait and talk to your dad?” she said as she twirled my cum coated shorts on her finger.

“Mom ... you know I can’t talk to dad about personal stuff. He’s too businesslike and he just doesn’t get it.

“Then you come over here. and we’ll talk. I promise I won’t be too business like, and I’ll try my best to get it,” she said and patted the bed next to her.

I sat on the bed beside where she lay on her side ... her elbow bent and her head propped on her hand. When I sat down, she pulled me back to lay beside her.

She was looking down at me, smiling.

“Tell me about today. It must have been interesting,” she said, smiling again as she held my shorts up in front of me.

“Well, I got up after you left and showered. Then messed around for a while outside and came took another shower and you came home,” I said, looking at her face.

“Lets do it this way ... when did you wake up?”

“When I heard you leave.”

“Did you get up right away?”

“No.”

“What did you do?”

“I heard a lawnmower running and looked over at our neighbor.”

“Melanie is very pretty, isn’t she?”

“She sure is, I mean yes...”

“What was she doing?”

“She was mowing and a wasp got after her and she was fighting it off. Then she went to the pool and swam.”

“Naked?”

“Yes, how did you know?”

“She told me she loves to swim naked.”

“Oh, well she does too.”

“Did you watch her very long?”

“Yes, for a while and then, well I, I mean. I had to take a shower.”

“You made a mess?”

“Yes.”

“Where were you?”

“By the window.”

“Looking through your binoculars? I see them by the window.”

“Yes.”

“Could you see her good from here?”

“Yes, and she doesn’t have any hair down there ... and I liked how it looked.”

“Have you ever seen anyone before her?”

Not down there, I saw Carla and Cathy’s titties before. They were real little, not like Melanie’s and yours ... I mean, hers are real big ... Melanie’s are, that is.”

“Bigger than mine?”

“Uh, I’m not sure ... hers are really big.”

“What do you mean, you’re not sure? Are you saying hers were naked and mine aren’t?”

“Yes, but yours are real big too.”

“But not as big?”

I looked at mom and I knew she had some big ones. I could see them still in her blouse, and they were way out too, she’s on her side and her titties look like they’re stacked up, one on top of the other.

“What if I unbuttoned my blouse ... would that help?”

“Oh Wow mom,” was all I could get to come out as she started unbuttoning her blouse.

I watched as mom’s white lacy bra came into view. It’s very big and it’s snow white. I looked at the place where her titties came together in the middle, and thought of Melanie rubbing my dick between hers there. I sure would like to rub my dick between mom’s big titties like that.

I felt my dick getting even bigger than it was this afternoon, and put my hand over it. Mom looked at my hand and raised up to pull her blouse off, then lay back on her propped up elbow again.

“How about now?” she asked.

“Wow Mom! You really are big ... and I love your bra. Is that a new one ... I mean, well, I mean.”

“So you’ve been looking at my bras have you?”

“Yes, but they looked so soft and I thought of your, I mean I was thinking about, uh.”

“You were thinking about my breasts being in the bra?”

“Heck yes.”

“Did you hook them together and unhook them?”

“How did you know?”

“You left one hooked.”

“OH.”

“Do you remember how they opened?”

“Heck yeah.”

“This new one isn’t like the others ... it doesn’t fasten in the back.”

“Really? You mean it fastens in front?” I leaned close to see the fastener.

“Want to see them?”

“Heck yeah.”

“Then open my bra.”

“REALLY?”

“Yes, now turn around so you can get to the fastener.”

I raised up and moved over to face her, leaning over her on my knees. My dick was about to explode as my hands brushed against the soft lacy material holding mom’s titties inside.

I saw the small clasp in the center down at the bottom - between her big titties. I hooked my fingers on either side and pulled it together, twisting the hooks to let them slip apart.

Mom’s big titties came out and swung apart, then swung back together and stood up on her chest like two huge mountains of flesh. Her nipples are rosy, very small and pointed. Her’s have little pink circles around them, where Melanie’s have large brown circles around her little nipples. I liked my mom’s best, they looked so cute on top of her big titties.

“Derek, is there something wrong with you there?” mom asked as she looked at my towel where it was swelled out and about to slip off.

“I got stung three times on my, uh my, uh, here ... and I got stung once right on my balls ... I mean. Mom, it hurt and I swelled up really bad. Melanie wanted to call 911 and I was afraid.”

“Lay down here beside me, Derek. Are you sure you’re alright? That many stings like that could make you have a fever in your groin, maybe even cause infection. We may need to go see a doctor.”

“No mom, I mean I’m alright. I’m a lot bigger than I was, but it will go down when the poison leaves down there.”

Mom was now leaning over me, her huge titties swinging and swaying as she pulled my towel completely off.

“Derek, you are really, really big.”

“I know Mom, and looking at your huge titties makes me swell even more. They really look good and I like yours way better than Melanie’s.”

“Thanks Hon. But I’m worried about your uh ... your penis. It’s extremely swollen and very red. Your, uh, testicles are HUGE, Derek. Are you sure you’re alright? Have you peed? Have you tried to ... you know ... uh ... use your penis in any way?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.