Next Door Neighbors - 1 - Cover

Next Door Neighbors - 1

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young boy and his family make a sudden move to another town and he feels betrayed by his parents. He meets the woman next door as she's fighting wasps while mowing. He tries to help her, but ends up getting stung himself, in a bad place. She tends to his wounds, then when his mom comes home she tends to him even better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation  

The summer I was 16, dad got a new job in a town about 55 miles from where we lived and without even telling me, he and mom decided to move there to keep from driving over a 100 miles a day. That didn’t seem too far to me, at least I could have kept my friends that I had just started getting to know.

A new family, the Pikes, had just moved in this summer at the end of the block we lived on. I met Carla and Cathy Pike one day when they rode their bikes by my house. they were 15 and 16 and we became good friends. They invited me to come swim with them and we really became good friends then. They both had small titties and had each let me see them and even put oil all over their naked titties once. All three of us liked that, but we almost got caught by their mom, who was also very pretty and wore a small bikinis like her daughters.

We were just beginning to learn to kiss and talk about sex a little, when the world came to an end.

All of a sudden I was jerked up, tied hands and feet, screaming every step of the way ... while being dragged to another town, never to see those sisters again. Well, it wasn’t really quite that bad, but that’s what I felt like anyway, as I rode the whole way in the back seat, looking out the window, never saying a word.

I had always thought my mom was a tall, sexy, mysterious woman that I secretly loved to just sit and look at, any time she was close by. Now I felt that she didn’t love me enough to be sexy anymore and I was sad. I never want to move again.

I was mad at my parents and I was really in a bad mood when mom informed she was going to start working three days a week at a beauty salon as a manicurist. I wanted to scream, I wanted to show my rage at her for not wanting to be close to me so I could at least look at her and wonder what she would look like naked.

Now I felt like I was deserted. Mom and dad had no pity ... both telling me to get out and make new friends. They even told me that the next door neighbor had a pool and she had invited me to come over anytime she was home and swim.

The first day mom left at 8:00 to go to the beauty salon, I woke up to the noise of a lawn mower running. It sounded close enough to be in our own back yard. I rolled over in the bed and looked down from my upstairs window. The lady next door was mowing her big yard, out past where her pool was.

She’s younger than my mom and dad, and she really looked good in her small bikini as she pushed the mower back and forth. She had her gloves on and what looked like old walking shoes, but she was really dark tanned. I knew she must lay in the sun, like Ms. Pike, the sisters’ mom that lived on our block, before I was kidnapped and brought to this town ... that I knew wasn’t even on the state map.

While I was watching her mow she started swatting at a fly or a bee, I couldn’t see from here, but she ran backwards from her mower, and then stooping down, she looked all around before she got up and went back to the mower. She started mowing again and I saw her swat at something again, then bend over and shut the mower off. She sure has a good looking butt, it reminded me of Ms. Pike’s butt. Her butt didn’t look as good as mom’s though ... but I was still mad at mom.

With the mower not running, the whole world seemed to get quiet. I could hear her cussing like dad does when he smashes his finger while working on his old truck.

I learned real quick it had been a wasp after her, not just any wasp either, but a ‘motherfucking, God Damned, son of a bitching wasp’ ... one of the worst kind I guess.

As I watched her march across the yard, back over close to her swimming pool, she took her shoes and gloves off and bent over a baby buggy that I hadn’t even noticed. I saw the baby now, it looked pretty big from here and it was asleep so she pulled the little blanket back over the top of the buggy and looked all around. She even looked right at my window, and then down to her house.

She reached behind her and untied her bikini top. I almost swallowed my tongue, I gulped for air so hard. She took it off and threw it in the pool, I never even knew titties grew this big. Then while I watched, she took the bottoms off and looked all around again as she pulled the small strip of dark blue bikini from between her legs.

She didn’t even have any hair between her legs! Even the Pike sisters had hair. They had pulled their swim suits out to show me they did. Heck, even I have a good patch of hair growing around my dick ... I wondered why she didn’t.

I didn’t get to watch long, because she jumped right into the pool, still holding her bikini bottoms. She threw them over close to where her top floated, then swam to the other end and back. She must be a Mexican or something. She’s tanned all over ... even her butt and tittied were tan. I remember the Pike sisters had some white skin under their bikinis when they showed me their hair.

I nearly fell out of bed when our neighbor rolled over in the water, and swam on her back. She sure does have some really big, really pretty titties. The first grown woman titties I had ever seen, and only the third titties, I’d ever seen ... and were they ever big. I slipped from my bed and crawled over to my closet to grab my binoculars, then crawled back to the window. She was still on her back and I could see her pussy.

I was looking at my first real live pussy ever. I never did get the chance to see the Pike sisters’ pussies, even though we talked about showing each other what we looked like down there.

She turned and started swimming back toward me and I couldn’t see her pussy so I focused in on her titties real close with my zoom. Her nipples are no bigger than the Pike sisters nipples, but her titties are ten times bigger. My dick was hard and I tried to hold the binoculars with one hand and my dick with the other. When she turned this time, she opened her legs and scratched right in the middle of her pussy. I saw it come apart just a little. She really scratched it then and it must have itched all over because she put her hand on her pussy and I saw her fingers go inside.

I bet that’s where a guys dick goes. I was thinking that, when my dick started shooting all over the wall under my window. It felt better than it had ever felt before and I had cum all over my right hand. When she climbed out, she had her back to me and bent down to get her towel. I could see her pussy really good from behind. It was half open and I could see pink inside her. I started shooting cum out again and my knees got weak. I was watching her reach between her legs to scratch her pussy again until I reached up with my right hand to focus ... then I got cum all over the lens of my binoculars.

I looked down and I had made a big mess. Cum was all over me, my legs, the wall, and now all over my new binoculars. I crawled away from the window and went to the bathroom. One good thing about living here. I get my own bathroom upstairs and don’t have to worry about mom busting in on me while I’m on the pot, or jacking-off.

I washed up and went back to wash the cum off wall, and floor with the wash cloth. I cleaned my binoculars good while I was at it. I knew I’d be using them again. I had my cum all over my underwear and my feet too. I looked out our neighbor’s yard again and didn’t see the woman next door. The baby was gone from the buggy, but I saw the woman’s bikini still floating in the pool.

I took a shower and dressed in shorts, then slipped my flip-flops on to go went outside. I sure wish I could see over the fence ... there just wasn’t a way to see through it, the way it was made.

I was standing on our small patio, looking toward the fence, drinking a Coke when I heard someone rattle our gate latch. We haven’t been living here but a week, so I didn’t know who this could be. I went to the gate and opened it, there she was ... the next door neighbor. She was holding a little girl on her hip and she’s wearing another bikini.

“Hi, I’m Melanie and this is my little girl, Emma. We’re your next door neighbors and I was wondering if you could come help me?” she said, smiling ... and I thought she was the prettiest woman I had ever seen. She isn’t as tall as me and I’m only 5’ 8”.

“Uh sure, uh, I mean ... I’m Derek, and uh, I live here. I mean, well what can I do to help you?” I said as I looked where her little girl was holding to her bikini top and pulling it over to the side of her huge titty. I had no idea they were this big, not even looking through my binoculars.

“Well, I was mowing and a wasp kept trying to sting me and I’m afraid to go back and get my mower now ... Can you please come help. I have some wasp and hornet spray in the shed,” she said, then smiled.

“Yeah ... I mean yes Ma’am. Let me get a shirt on, uh, I’ll be right back,” I said and nearly tripped over my flip flops.

“Wait Derek ... you can come over like that and we’ll swim when you kill the wasp. I mean if you want to that is. Emma likes to swim too and I just loving swimming, don’t you? Your mom told me the day you moved in that you loved to swim,” she said and I turned back to look at her.

Emma had her bikini top pulled out and I could see Melanie’s tiny pink nipple on that titty.

“Yes Ma’am, I love to swim. I can come over now too if that’s OK.”

“Yes, come with Emma and me, and we’ll show you where the shed is,” she said and turned around with me following her. She sure looks good, and that bikini she has on barely covers her butt. I wonder if she knows Emma has her toe caught in her bikini and her butt is showing on one side? I almost told her, but decided I better not ... she might get mad at Emma.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.