Only a Stepfather - Cover

Only a Stepfather

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It was hard to be the new stepfather of a beautiful teenage stepdaughter with little experience in the facts of life. He wants to guide her down that path personally because his new bride is on assignment overseas and they are all along in the townhouse at night. Still, someone has to do it and it might as well be him because she keeps coming into his bedroom at night and he has not had sweet soft female cheeks spooned into his groin since his wife departed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size  

The young seventeen year old student looked up at her new Daddy and said clearly, but with a tone of anger in her voice,

“I get it totally, Mark, you are my legal guardian and my stepfather and you do have the right to spank me while I am under your control with mom overseas in a remote part of the world. I protest about the other stuff and you know exactly what I am talking about, so don’t act like you don’t know what I mean.”

I knew exactly what she meant because in the back of my mind it was something that I thought inappropriate as well in the light of day, but that all seemed so normal and well-intended in the midnight hours when she would come to me for cuddling and human contact.

She was referring to the humiliating business of making her take off her pajamas and her undies insisting that she call me “Daddy” and stay totally naked in my bed at night just like my absentee wife.

I could see now that my treatment insinuated she was ripe for getting fucked or worse in ways that a girl only seventeen would seldom know about except those that were easy pickings for any guy with a dick longer than six inches and the balls to bend them over where nobody could see. I knew she had not been promiscuous in any way except when she came into my bedroom at night and her loneliness made me do the things a stepfather should never do his stepdaughter under any circumstances.

She usually started it by looking up into my face with that daredevil look that challenged me to do my worst. Of course, she got into the naked routine quite easily because she had always been sort of a gypsy in that regard.

“You wouldn’t dare put your fingers up you know where like you did the last time.”

Those words were thrown at me with the intent to make my dick take action despite our familial relationship. I knew it was not accepted in normal society but in such circumstances a hard dick has no conscience and I pretended she was my absent spouse come back for a little doggy style loving that she loved so much when the light were turn off and the room was filled with her exciting grunts of pleasure.

The little imp was perched across my lap with my already hardened dick pressing into her youthful hips. I felt her rock slightly like she was getting ready to do something more tantalizing. Just as I had expected, she raised her sweet buttocks slightly allowing me to pull her pajama bottoms and her bikini panties down almost to her ankles. I left them there because they acted as a bit of a restraint to keep her feet from kicking too violently when I started to give it to her real hard and heavy. After those first few fumbling nights, she would come to me totally naked because she was that kind of girl and it all came naturally to her.

I raised the lampshade slightly to get a better look at her jutting buttocks now bare as when she was a little baby with all the freshness of new-born innocence. I knew my little Kate was no longer an innocent girl because I had done of lot of training in the last six months as her new step-daddy with all the right reasons to instruct her in proper behavior at a time when teenaged girls were starting to get wild and free in matters of the heart. I knew that I was deceiving myself with that sort of thinking because I enjoyed the taste and touch of her flesh so very much. My good intentions had turned into an obsession and I was the captive and she was the director in more ways than one.

After her panties were lowered, it was easy to see her proud sweet teenaged globes of joyful pounding were all displayed to my viewing pleasure.

She knew how much I loved to look at her delicious backside with frantic desire and my hardened cock ready to take advantage at the first opportunity in the darkened room.

Her rear crack was slightly gaped and I could see her brown eye blinking signals of intense desire.

Now, that is not standard procedure with teenaged near virgins and probably more suited to a lady of the night. This girl did not have lots of experience underneath her panties and the filthy images scattered like tempting visions in her sinful thoughts came only from whispers in girl’s locker rooms and conversation with girls that loved living on the edge with older men.

I started real slow with our spanking warm-up working her ass cheeks from the outside into the center where her crack was most sensitive. The satisfying sound of each and every blow made me leak my pre-cum with shameful free-flowing intensity. Every now and then, I would allow my hands to wander down to her upper thighs in that area just below the curve of her ass cheeks. Each time I gave her a good healthy swipe there, she would gasp and say things like “Shit!” or “Fuck me!” and I loved hearing her cuss like that because it made me want to do dirty things to her just to hear her unexpectedly filthy mouth.

I slowed down for a moment and let my fingers wander down deep into her ass-crack sliding up into the back of her pubic haired pussy and pushing into her lovely vaginal opening with its tightly clenched folds.

I noticed that she would always open her legs a little bit when I did that and I was certain it was because she wanted me to explore more of her slit and perhaps even rub her prominent clitoris that stuck out like a ridge line of rubbery flesh just waiting to be touched or licked with a human tongue with loving licks in every direction.

Her panties and pajama bottoms were still restraining her feet in a way that I was certain made her feel like she was trussed up and being held against her will. I sensed that it was a trigger of sorts that made her feel defenseless and forced against her will to accept her fate without discussion or physical objection.

Her swollen feminine folds were vibrating with intense sensuousness against my manicured fingertips and I felt the wetness of her brimming juices just inside ready to spill out at the slightest pressure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.