B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 111

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 111 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

Vicky, Ching Lee and I met Andy and Robert in the command center.

‘‘Is our encryption technology we use in the big black book still secure? Secure enough that the FBI or CIA cannot break it? I’m going to need a way to communicate with you that doesn’t show up on the White House systems. Every phone conversation is recorded and transcribed into official records that can be subpoenaed. The same is done with official computer traffic. I’m still going to need to communicate with you and not be recorded,’’ I said.

‘‘If you use a hotspot it may set off alarms. I assume the CIA is going to scan your State Department phone often. You may be able to stop them from scanning your JBG phone by digging in your heels and insisting that our IT scans and maintains that phone as well as your JBG computer,’’ Robert said.

‘‘Yes, the black book is still secure and frequently updated using new larger volumes. I have another set of thumb drives to give you and your computer to update in a day or two. Same setup as before - it takes a minimum of three in the right sequence to make the book work,’’ Robert said.

‘‘I’m going to insist that part of my security detail will be my personal JBG bodyguards - the Mossad ladies - and that they report strictly to me,” I said letting Andy know they would no longer be available for him to use.

That was the one thing that had happened on the flight home. The girls laid the law down to me. I was to go nowhere without the Mossad girls at my side.

‘‘Now we have to get down to real business,’’ I said.

For the next hour operational responsibility and plans were changed. Mexpo and Mexico were discussed, more authority would be given to Andy’s top people as needed.

We then went into a discussion about the illegal drug processing operation. Andy and Robert had joined forces to make sure they were interpreting the data correctly. Using satellite photos, the corporate Google tracking and mapping system we had access to and the CIA thermal satellite images, they were sure we had found one of the cartel’s major manufacturing sites.

Andy and I talked in depth about how to destroy the operation. Currently aircraft was the only way given its location. But the Air Tractors didn’t have sufficient range to do the job from our existing staging sites. They would when the last southern pipeline was finished that ended at Veracruz.

‘‘When you reach Veracruz you can launch an attack on the site. It must be a decisive attack to completely destroy the plant and the manufacturing shops for making the submersibles. The last of the additional Air Tractors should be in by then. Use every Air Tractor we have in the raid. Plan the timing so most of the chemists would be there.”

The Blackhawks would be in range too so you will be able to saturate the area with the mini guns. I want the chemists mixing the junk dead and all involved in the manufacturing dead to send a message.”

‘‘I will call our supplier to get some 500 pound napalm incendiaries to make sure it all burns. I want it to be the message of what is to come if they don’t get out of the drug business,’’ I said.

The conversation was the same for the Pact country agreements and our management leaders there. Vicky was the contact for the political component. The people were under Andy’s group and promotions were at Andy’s discretion.

Charles and Milton would report to Vicky because of the legal limitations and Andy with operations on the port and support facilities. The people to run and control the coastal patrol ships were being hired as we were speaking.

Surprisingly many strong former navy officers and navy seals had put in for the jobs we had posted. The first fast boats were to be delivered to Israel in thirty days. According to Andy’s reports, the first base of operations would be operational by then.

To add more issues, Mexico had asked Andy about adding offshore patrols in the Gulf like we were going to do in the Middle East. The reason being the cartel was now getting into the pirate business.

Oil platforms and support vessels were now being hit by the cartel. I would bet it was because of pressure we were putting on them over the pipelines.

To Andy’s credit he had put Paul Drake in charge of a negotiating group with Charles Black to work on the contract and port faculties and logistics. Marcy and Jenny would need all of those things to work up a profitable contract.

I had an hour to VCATS before we needed to be at the restaurant. I was chatting with all embassy security groups. I did a blanket broadcast by region. Everyone was supportive.

It was too late to call Louis and the other Pack leaders as well as the five OPEC links and other ministers. I would do that in the morning.

It took four Suburbans to get us to the Seafood Inn now with the additional security that the girls decided I needed.

When the doors to the large banquet room were opened I was surprised. On the back wall was a big poster, ‘Congratulations Vice President Jones.’

The room was filled with friends local and from Washington. Frank Love, Eric Roberson, Marty Coeburn, Bob Smith, Andrew, Anne, Troy and Senators Harrison and Whitby were the ones from Washington. Duke Justice, Clarence Hallworthy, Hanna and Melinda, Elmo and many friends from JBG along with all our families were also there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.