B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2
Chapter 110

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 110 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

The President and Vice President Mason were at the top of the stairs when the door opened. The President motioned for all the Secret Service and the pilots to leave. I did the same to my JBG security. The pilots closed the door behind them.

We had an in depth discussion about the events in Pakistan my insights and after thoughts.

“There is no way I would have survived the attack. I would have depended strictly on the Secret Service detachment assigned to me and we would have died,” Vice President Mason said.

“With my health the way it is and now this, I have had enough. I have told the President than I am going to resign and retire from politics effective immediately,” Vice President Mason said then he added, “ I recommended that he nominate you to replace me.”

“BJ, I know that you have said a thousand times that you are not a politician. But after the years of working with you and watching you, I know that is not so. You have so many good instincts in difficult situations that it is going to be impossible to find someone who can fill your shoes on the task force.”

“But you have one instinct that makes you stand out in the crowd. You have served your country every time you were called on. You never back away from a challenge. As the General would say, you never ran from the gunfire - you charge it and come out victorious.”

“Your country is calling on you again to serve as only you can, this time as the Vice President of the United States,” the President said.

“I need to have a discussion with my mates. I have spent so much time away from them and the business that I want to make sure they are OK with me being away even more,” I said.

The President opened the door and the three of us walked out from the platform onto the stairs. I called for Jenny, Lorrie, Vicky, Marcy and Ching Lee to come up the stairs.

The President and Vice President followed us in and they went back to the lounge section while I talked with the girls, filling them in on the President’s request.

“I haven’t said yes and if any of you are opposed, I will turn the job down. It will mean some changes, the biggest thing will be a little more work and I’m sure we have people we can promote to pick up the extra work. I would not want this to cause any problems among us. I love all of you way too much to allow that to happen.”

“It would be for fourteen months and I could still spend plenty of time home - especially most weekends - and you can all stay with me here any time you like. Washington is so close,” I said.

“What do you think? Should I go there or walk away?” I asked.

“We have cross-trained each other to be able to do everyone else’s job. Yes, we have plenty of good people who can fill any gaps as needed. We have always planned for bigger and better things. You cannot get much bigger than that offer,” Marcy said.

“Together, Andy and I can take over full control of the Mexican, European and Middle East agreements. Ching Lee and I can still control the embassy security. We know what you wanted to do and were trying to do,” Vicky said.

“Even with the upcoming college additions, I can still handle the college security division. Andy said he would send me as many men as I needed to staff the new positions,” Ching Lee said.

“The aviation and rental divisions are still growing. I am adding planes and pilots to handle the demand. My clerks and vice presidents can handle it and I will make sure to leave plenty of openings so we can all have some rest and recreation at Deep Water Cay - and you will need it,” Lorrie said.

“Out mate, our best friend and lover, Vice President of the United States. Vice President Jones does have a ring to it. The President is right; you have always served. Yes, I think you should do it,” Jenny said.

Then they all chimed in with their approvals. Then there was a mass hug and tears.

I told the President that I would accept and offered to let the vice President stay in Number One Observatory Circle until he was finished with his treatments, no matter how long it took. He didn’t need the pressure of finding new doctors.

We talked a few more minutes about the news conference. First was the Pakistan attack. Then Vice President Mason would announce he had resigned. Then the President would announce his choice to replace VP Mason.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.