B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 105

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 105 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

Monday I spent the whole day in my office responding to emails and calls about being on TV. In between I met with Andy and discussed progress in the pipeline to Puerto Vallarta; the teams were thirty miles from the west coast terminal.

We had more prisoners and six more human traffickers. This time instead of two girls there were six, along with two boys tied in a van. The girls would just as well have been naked, they had on so little. Same as before; raped, beaten, drugged, abused and sold along the route to Los Angles. The boys were no better off.

The drones had spotted the suspicious van in the pipeline right of way and had witnessed transfer of two girls from another van that quickly left. The van had pulled into and out of the right of way several times after the drone was locked onto the position. Problem is the van that left headed in the direction that four Humvees and two Blackhawks were coming from.

The teams split and two Humvees and one Blackhawk stopped the van on the highway. While the other two headed to the van - now vans (another had arrived) - two of them in the right of way.

They were transferring two more girls to the first van. The Blackhawk arrived to witness the brutal transfer. The two girls must have give them trouble; one of the men was beating them down while the other held them.

A burst of the mini gun into the brush to get their attention was all took to put an end to that. The arrival of the two Humvees seal the deal.

With the two young girls nearly naked and on the ground and bleeding, it was a no brainer what my men were going to do and they did it. All four men were beaten until they were nearly unconscious.

Pictures of the girls’ injuries, names, where they were from and a brief state statement of what happened were taken for the tribunal trial of the six traffickers. With the first aid kits from the Humvees and the big kit from the helicopter, the men started first aid.

The girls were treated as best as my men could, bandages, something to drink - Gator Aid that we bought by the truckload. Wool fire blankets from the Humvees and two from helicopter covered some of the girls, extra shirts and rain gear covered the rest.

It was thirty miles to the big hospital. The team leaders called control for guidance. The six girls and the two boys were put into the two Blackhawks and flown to the VMC Vallarta Medical Center.

Andy called Mexico’s Prosecutor Inez in case he wanted the media spotlight. He did and was on his way to the hospital in a Mexican jet to the Puerto Vallarta airport.

The six men were in the Humvees going to the latest staging site – a wire fence prison where further interrogation would take place. I would have to depend on the men there to do that. The Doc had just returned home from Mexico and I didn’t want to ask him to go back this quickly. But - they would meet the Doc soon.

On Thursday the Doc and I would be in Matador. I would be there to watch the arrival of the two hundred and thirty prisoners from France and the first session of the tribunal. A triple gallows would be constructed before the construction crew left for the west coast on Wednesday.

After I finished the review of today’s operations, I made the meeting with the girls. From there I went home to pack; I needed to be at Andrews for the flight to Buenos Aries at midnight. It was a two day meeting; Air Force 2 was going to drop me off at Brownsville on the return trip.

My G5 was bringing the Doc and a load of new interrogation equipment to be permanently left at the infirmary in Matador. We would fly home together on Saturday.

Two little boys were home with Lisa finishing home schooling for today. RJ and JJ helped me pack. I had to explain twice the difference in why underwear for girls was called panties and underwear for boys were called underwear. After that, there were the questions about the bras and why boys did not wear them. They were growing up way too fast.

I packed shoes, the better expensive pant suits, fancy jackets, a couple evening dresses and jewelry. My go bag contained the clothes that were more me - jeans and camo - was going as well. Yes, it included the five stars - the girls had seen to it that all my camo had five stars on it, much to my dismay.

After goodbyes, hugs and kisses I was in a Secret Service convoy. They carried me to Andrews Air Force Base where I met the group of advisors who were the experts on one of the treaties that was being negotiated. The Vice President had been working on this treaty for two years.

It was for a radar site and a runway for search and rescue in Drake Passage, a heavily transited piece of water between South America and Antarctica. I was sure it was a cover story.

The Chinese were trying to extend their influence around the world. One of those places was Antarctica, suspected of holding vast amounts of oil, natural gas and precious rare earth minerals. This was a place to keep watch on them.

There was also the possibility that they could sail ships through the passage to Africa where they had already invested in multiple governments there in the form of grants, loans and infrastructure projects to gain influence and natural resources.

It was a long flight that allowed me to sleep and then read all of the information the experts had brought with them in several different cycles. I would read until I could not comprehend anymore, then nap to think about it. And then it was back to reading more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.